Stuffed Canary Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

No matter the reason a sharp cry of pleasure escaped Nyssa's lips, indicating Sara was on the right track and it was only a matter of time before she had her stubborn lover cumming for her like a little slut.

To celebrate this revelation Sara flashed Nyssa a happy smile and then gave her a long, deep kiss while turning her groping of Nyssa's body up a notch, specifically by pinching her nipples in that way she knew the brunette liked.

That actually got a groan out of Nyssa, but it was mostly masked by their lips being so firmly pressed together. The following groans weren't, Sara breaking the kiss and then grinning at her lover before she again pinched Nyssa's nipples, getting the exact same reaction out of her in the process.

She then continued to use her tricks to get gasps, cries and even whimpers out of the stubborn assassin, until finally she got what she really wanted, that being a moan of pure pleasure. Sara had to thrust her own hips upwards at the same time Felicity was thrusting forwards to achieve that, but it was totally worth it to see the look on Nyssa's face.

After a few torturous minutes of this Sara grinned wickedly and asked, "What is it Nyssa? Do you want something baby? Cause you know, all you have to do is ask nicely, and me and Felicity will totally give it to you? Isn't that right babe?"

As Sara looked over Nyssa's shoulder at her and smiled Felicity smiled back and replied cheekily, "Definitely. If she asks nicely."

Nyssa scowled at annoyance at Sara, who only grinned in response, the brunette then tried to resist the cruel blondes but ultimately she whimpered, "Harder."

"Louder." Sara demanded with a smaller yet more wicked grin, "Make sure Felicity can hear it."

Again Nyssa gave Sara an evil look, but ultimately cried out, "Harder! Fuck me harder! Ooooooooooh Gooooooooodddddddddd, fuck me! Fuck me! Fuck my cunt! Fuck... fuck my ass. Oh God Felicity, fuck my ass harder. Ohhhhhhhhhhh fuck, ass fuck me as hard as your little body can. I want to feel it. I want to feel it every time I sit down. Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh yessssssssss, that's it my beloved, pound my ass. OH GOD SARA, YESSSSSSSSSSSSS, FUCK MY PUSSY TOO! OH GOD! OH FUCK! HARDER! BOTH OF YOU FUCK ME HARDER AND MAKE ME CUM! DESTROY MY HOLES! AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Nyssa felt as though she could die from embarrassment, but thankfully her beloveds did not force her to beg for long. More accurately her beloveds did not inflict that humiliation upon her, Felicity being the first to comply, but Sara following shortly afterwards.

Not that Sara did much at first, merely offering the occasional thrust up into her cunt, but it was more than enough to force a cry of pleasure out of Nyssa's mouth as the pleasure quickly intensified. Meanwhile Felicity increase the pace as promised, although she took her sweet time building up to giving Nyssa the hard fucking she had been forced to beg for.

At the beginning of this debauchery Nyssa was grateful for Felicity's caution, as although going so incredibly slowly forced Nyssa to dwell on her humiliation it minimised the most bizarre pain the assassin had ever known.

Then Felicity's slow thrusts, and Sara's shameless groping, helped keep Nyssa nice and relaxed as her rectum adjusted to being misused so obscenely. Then in a move which both horrified and intrigued Nyssa the sodomy began to feel good.

Part of her had been hoping it wouldn't, this would prove to her lovers that she was a pure top, and if they ever did another DP, it should be one of the two blondes in the middle, but Nyssa wasn't too disappointed considering just how good it eventually became.

Good enough that she hadn't been able to resist the urge to beg for more, and not that long afterwards the pleasure she felt became the most bizarre ecstasy she'd ever felt, and Nyssa just couldn't stop herself from cumming.

Perhaps harder than ever before. Perhaps. But she definitely gave up what was left of her dignity as she slammed herself up and down to meet the thrusts of her two lovers, Sara slowly but surely increasing the frequency of her thrusts until she was pumping Nyssa's pussy with the same non-stop pace that Felicity had been using on her ass for quite some time at that point.

The two blondes might have given her some more dirty talk, or perhaps they didn't, honestly the brunette was too far gone to tell, but Nyssa was amazed just how well Felicity and Sara worked together to give her what had to be a record number of orgasms, at least for her, Nyssa bombarded with so much pleasure she actually passed out.

Which would have been embarrassing, if she wasn't basically a mindless fuck toy Sara and Felicity were pounding into with machine-like efficiency, in the process making Nyssa so very proud of them. After all, she had trained Sara, and obviously Sara had in turn trained Felicity, in a way making them her two most successful, and valued, students.

Sara had made Nyssa pass out through sex before, but it had never been this satisfying. She had also never been this conscious herself at the time, as for now Felicity was doing most of the work, although Sara was very tempted to roll them over onto their sides and start showing Felicity what hard fucking was all about.

Or she just push Felicity away, switch holes and do the one thing she'd always wanted to do, but never got a chance to, namely fuck Nyssa al Ghul in the ass.

She was very tempted when Felicity finally ran out of steam and rolled off of Nyssa with a tired groan and loud pop as her strap-on left the assassin's freshly de-virgined ass hole. But she wasn't into fucking unconscious women, and while she could have tried going after Felicity both of them were too tired to really fuck properly.

There was something however Sara couldn't resist, so after gently rolling Nyssa to the other side of her, and giving them all a few seconds to recover, Sara crawled her way down Felicity's body and quickly took the head of the other blonde's strap-on dildo into her mouth.

Sara then moaned like the shameless ass to mouth loving slut she was, excitement allowing adrenaline to fill her again and then slowly re-energising her enough to bob her head up and down Felicity's shaft, slowly but surely taking every inch into her well-trained throat and thoroughly cleaning the dildo of every drop of Nyssa's anal cherry.

Oh yes, this was the strap-on dildo which had just taken Nyssa al Ghul's anal virginity, and while Sara had always planned to let Nyssa have this honour when the time came she just couldn't resist. Which was something Felicity of course had to call her on.

"You slut!" Felicity giggled lightheartedly, "I thought you wanted Nyssa to do that."

Sara shrugged, "She didn't seem up for it."

The two blondes looked over at the sleeping assassin and smiled wickedly. Felicity continued doing so as Sara lowered her mouth and made absolutely sure she got every single drop of Nyssa's ass juice, before crawling up Felicity's body to share it with her girlfriend, while her other girlfriend slept.

To her delight Felicity eagerly kissed back, the two blondes engaging in a gentle kiss for a few long minutes. Then Sara unstrapped her own dildo and they then shared the taste of Nyssa's pussy before snuggling up together, the Canary carefully pulling her ex and now current girlfriend against her without waking her up.

"I love you." Felicity whispered softly.

"I love you too. Both of you." Sara softly replied, before grinning, "This is going to be fun."