Stuffed Canary Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's it bitch, suck my cock!" Felicity boldly told the assassin, knowing it was exactly what both her girlfriends wanted, the looks they were giving her encouraging her to continue, "Yeah, suck it! Get it nice an wet for your slutty little ass hole. You don't want lube, do you? No, Sara Lance is such a massive anal whore that she can take it up the ass with just a little spit. And she wants to feel a little pain for the inevitable pleasure as her whore hole is stretched and reminded that it's a fuck hole for Felicity Smoak and Nyssa al Ghul! Fuck Sara, you look so good on your knees. Oh yeah baby, you look good on your knees, sucking my big dick so I can shove it right up your sexy little ass, but I think we are making Nyssa jealous. Aren't we baby?"

"Damn right you are!" Nyssa grinned, moving to stand right beside Felicity, "Oh Felicity, I do love watching Sara suck your cock, but don't hog her. Mmmmm, I want some of that whore mouth too. And we are supposed to be sharing her after all."

"Of course." Felicity agreed, briefly looking at Nyssa while doing so before turning her attention back to Sara, roughly grabbing the other blonde's hair and pulling her mouth away from her strap-on, "You heard us slut, don't pretend like you didn't. Strap Nyssa's cock to her and suck it! Yeah, suck it like you've been sucking mine."

"Yes Mistress Felicity, yes Mistress Nyssa." Sara said, this time without any mockery in her voice as she quickly did as she was told.

In what felt like seconds Nyssa's strap-on was firmly around her waist and Sara was eagerly taking it into her mouth. Clearly showing her approval Nyssa wrapped her fingers into Sara's hair, gently pushed more dildo into the kneeling woman's mouth and then restarted the verbal encouragement that Felicity had so wonderfully started.

Sara listened to every word of it with a happy smile on her face, although it definitely wasn't her main focus. No, that was giving Nyssa a thorough blow job. One a well practised cock sucker like herself could be proud of. But before she could really get going and stuff that dick down her throat she was forcefully pulled off of it and onto the other, surprisingly by Felicity.

"My turn." Felicity said brightly, "And you better deep throat this time bitch!"

Those words of course delighted Sara and she rushed to obey, quickly taking enough dildo into her mouth that it was poking the entrance to her throat. It then slipped into her windpipe, Sara fighting her urge to gag as she continued her dissent with every bob of her head. Then just as she was about to get the last few inches she was pulled off again, this time by Nyssa, and ordered her to do the same thing for her.

This process was repeated a few times before finally Sara was allowed to deep throat the entire length of first Felicity's cock, and then Nyssa's cock, which was slightly frustrating but mostly just hot for the vigilante known as the Canary.

Then after a minute or two of literally fucking Sara's mouth Nyssa pushed the blonde away and then as she gasped on the floor she told her, "Don't forget about Thea. She still needs to be equipped and prepared."

"Yeah Sara." Felicity chimed in lustfully, "Give your little bitch a cock she can fuck your cunt with."

"Oh, she won't be fucking me babe." Sara grinned, standing up and walking over to the bed, "I will."

"You mean we will." Nyssa corrected.

"Yeah, sure." Sara murmured, too busy with the final strap-on to really pay attention.

Given how Thea was still bound to the bed this final stage was difficult, but far from impossible for someone like Sara. It helped that Thea had fully regained consciousness after her rather draining series of orgasms so she was able to wordlessly lift her butt up so Sara could slide the harness underneath it and then strap it around her waist before proceeding to give the younger girl a nice and sloppy wet blow job.

Although the difference was that she wasn't pushed back and forth between this dildo and another, and the entire time Sara stared up into Thea's eyes while remembering just how thoroughly she had dominated this girl over the past few weeks. And exactly what was going to happen next.

Thea was also very mindful how totally Mistress Sara had dominated her, to the point where she thought of her as Mistress Sara in her head, and of course the amazing gift she would receive next, but her main focus was on the present as Sara Lance gave her a blow job. That alone blew Thea's mind. It was a kind of kinky act Thea could have never imagined, even after becoming Mistress Sara's plaything.

The fact she was handcuffed to a bed made it very clear who was in charge, but still. And God, did Mistress Sara ever look beautiful like this. Oh yes, Sara Lance looked good sucking Thea's cock. And she was doing such a good job of it, eventually taking the entire length down her throat so she could cover it with her spit.

Then all of a sudden Mistress Sara was crawling up the bed until they were again face to face, and so that her pussy was hovering over Thea's cock. Mistress Sara then smiled at her wickedly and without breaking eye contact reached down, grabbed hold of the dildo and held it firmly in place while she pushed herself downwards. Eye contact was then briefly broken as Mistress Sara closed her eyes and let out a long moan, obviously savouring the penetration.

Then she opened her eyes again as she began slowly lowering herself down further, the older woman easily taking the dildo and then again savouring the moment when she was sitting on Thea's lap with the full length buried inside her.

It wasn't long after that pause that Nyssa called out, "Sara, stop wasting time and start riding that dick."

"Yeah baby, ride it." Felicity agreed, and then when Sara did as she was told Felicity happily continued, "Oh yes that's it Sara, ride that dick! Mmmmmm, you look so sexy babe. So sexy riding Thea's dick. Come on Sara, bounce up and down. Make us want to fuck you."

Shooting her girlfriends what kind of looked like a playful grin from where Thea was Mistress Sara slowly increased the pace of her bouncing. It was likely she was going to do that anyway now she had built up a rhythm, but it was clear she still enjoyed the encouragement, and so did Thea.

She had loved dirty talk before becoming her friend's sex slave, and now she loved it even more. Almost as much as watching Mistress Sara's boobs bounce up and down with every thrust, or the look on Mistress Sara's face as she turned back to her. Of course she didn't have a great view of what happened next, but she definitely love that too.

"So, do you want her ass first, or shall I do the honours?" Nyssa asked Felicity.

"You do it." Felicity replied without hesitation, "I don't think I have the patience to be gentle with her right now."

"Very well. Sara, stay still and allow me to get into your ass!" Nyssa said, slowly leaning down behind her prey and softly asking, "Aren't you forgetting something?"

"Yes Mistress Nyssa?" Sara replied after a brief hesitation.

"That's right bitch." Nyssa purred lustfully, before slapping Sara's butt, "Do not forget again."

When her butt was slapped Mistress Sara understandably let out an audible gasp, quickly followed by a smile as Mistress Nyssa pulled one of her butt cheeks a side with one hand while lubricating two fingers on the other hand by briefly popping them into her mouth before bringing that hand down to her target.

From the happy sounds that followed Thea guessed that Mistress Sara was being anally fingered, with what happening next being pretty obvious to the bounded sex slave. It was then especially Thea wished she could see exactly what was happening, but she still felt it was an honour just taking part in this small way.

Especially as the constant bashing against her clit thanks to the stimulator within the harness was giving her more physical pleasure than she could have guessed, along with the mental high of being able to DP Mistress Sara.

Nyssa was very much looking forward to that, although she would not allow her lust for Sara or her amazing ass to cause her to hurt her first love.

Of course she was probably way too cautious, considering she was back to giving Sara extremely frequent anal poundings, but Nyssa didn't feel that anyone could blame her, especially Felicity as she knew how fun it was to finger fuck Sara Lance and hear the Canary go from cooing happily to grumbling about not getting what she wanted. Not that Nyssa really paid attention to such things.

No, she was too busy enjoying stretching Sara's sexy little ass hole with first one, and then two fingers.

When she finally pulled her fingers out and pressed the head of her strap-on against her girlfriend's slutty ass hole Sara let out an excited gasp and Nyssa could tell she was opening her mouth to encourage this action. Before she could Nyssa rammed forwards, roughly forcing the head of the dildo into Sara's butt and causing the Canary to cry out loudly in a mixture of pleasure and pain.

As not even that could force a cry of pure pain out of her little bird Nyssa had absolutely no sympathy for her, and gave a series of hard thrusts to force the rest of the dick up Sara's butt before officially beginning the sodomy. Which of course caused Sara to gasp, groan and cry out in mostly pleasure.

Then Nyssa roughly smacked Sara's ass a few times, which for most people would have been a punishment, but depraved whore that she was Sara Lance just groaned in pleasure. Which made it tempting to use every ounce of her strength to smack and fuck Sara's ass, which just might be soon enough that she wouldn't enjoy it, if that was even possible, but no.

Nyssa wasn't willing to really take the risk of hurting her beloved Canary. Besides, with her years of experience pounding ass, and Sara's years of experience of taking it up the ass, it was a simple matter of minutes before Sara's bowels loosened to the point that she was moaning loudly in pure pleasure, and shortly after that she started to beg for more.

"Hard! Mmmmmm, fuck me harder Nyssa." Sara moaned softly and dreamily, "Ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhhh, pound my ass! Fucking slam my fucking little hole! Oh yeah, fuck me! Fuck me harder, AH!"

Suddenly grabbing a firm hold of Sara's hair Nyssa yanked it up violently so the blonde was forced to lift her head up, allow the brunette to growled, "What happened to Mistress Nyssa?"

"I, I, I..." Sara stammered, genuinely caught off-guard, "I wasn't being serious."

Nyssa raised an eyebrow, then asked knowingly, "But you wanted to be?"

"Permanently? No... but for right now, hell yeah." Sara admitted with a grin.

"Then beg properly you whore!" Nyssa demanded, yanking back on Sara's hair.

"AH, fuck me! Fuck me Nyssa!" Sara grinned mischievously just to get another yank, then when she got it continued more submissively, "AH FUCK! Oh Mistress Nyssa, please fuck my ass! Mmmmmm, please fuck my tight little ass hole. Fuck it hard and deep and make me cum like a bitch. Please Mistress Nyssa, fuck me harder in my bitch hole."

Nyssa grinned, "One harder ass fucking, coming right up."

"Wait!" Felicity interrupted, "Don't hog her. She's my girlfriend too. I want a turn with that slutty little bitch hole of hers."

There was a brief pause and then Nyssa grinned again, "I'm sorry Felicity, you're absolutely right. You should have a turn with this bitch's butt hole... so go ahead. Do it! Mmmmm, stuff Sara's bitch hole so we can make her air tight."

"Oh God yes, stuff my ass Mistress Felicity!" Sara begged gleefully, "Stuff my slutty little ass full of your cock so Mistress Nyssa can stuff hers in my mouth and make me suck it clean while you're fucking my ass. Make me your stuff Canary. Mmmmmm, your fully stuffed Canary. I wanna be Mistress Felicity's and Mistress Nyssa's fully stuffed Canary. Oh God, my ass feel so empty, and so does my mouth. Please Mistress Felicity, Mistress Nyssa fill my holes. Ohhhhhhh shove your cocks up my ass and in my ass so I can be made air tight. Come on Mistress Felicity, take my slutty little ass hole and fuck me like a bitch, just like Mistress Nyssa did. Please just fuck me! Fuck me, fuck ohhhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, fuck me, fuck my ass, oooooooh fuck!"

As she had spoke Nyssa pulled her strap-on completely out of Sara's ass, shifted her body so she was kneeling to the side of the Canary and then spread her cheeks widely and invitingly for the hacker.

Felicity watched this with interest, and opened her mouth to either taunt Sara or tell her to beg, but as Sara beat her to it, and wouldn't let her get a word in edgeways, ultimately she just seemed to give up and kneeled behind her ultimate target and took aim at it.

Despite her earlier words she then slowly violated Sara's loosened and open ass hole, which was a little disappointing for Nyssa, but only a little as she got a front row seat to the debauchery.

Sara was far more disappointed by it, and frustrated, and yet it was another reason she loved Felicity so much. Her nerdy girl knew Sara want her to tease her, and slowly pushing that dildo up her desperately wanting to be fucked ass was probably the best way she could do that.

Well, that and giving her an infuriatingly slow and gentle butt fucking once the full length of that strap-on was buried inside her bowels, which of course Felicity did. Although as much as she craved to be fucked hard this way Sara would be able to enjoy the sensation of getting triple stuffed even more, something she literally couldn't wait any longer for, so once again she began begging.

"Mistress Nyssa, please give me your cock. Mmmmmm, I want your cock in my mouth." Sara whined in between moans, "I wanna suck my own ass off your cock while Mistress Felicity fucks my ass with hers. Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhhh, I wanna be made air tight. Please make me air tight like the little slut I am. Please? You promised, ohhhhhhh, you promised you'd make me air tight. Ooooooh yeah, to stuff all my holes and make me your little stuffed Canary, mmmmmm, your fully stuffed Canary, so just do it! Feed me your yummy ass flavoured girl cock as Mistress Felicity uses hers to fuck my slutty butt. Oh come on Mistress Nyssa, you know you want too. Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, fuck my mouth, mmmmmm, fuck my dyke mouth with your girl cock! Oh yes!"

Finally Nyssa moved towards her and pressed the tip of the dildo which had just been deep inside Sara's ass against Sara's lips, the Canary immediately parting them so Nyssa could push forwards even more so that the strap-on slid inside Sara's mouth. Sara then moaned happily as the taste of her own ass hit her taste-buds, and she closed her eyes not only to savour the flavour but the moment she was officially made airtight.

Oh yes, she finally had a cock in her cunt, and another in her ass, and yet another one in her mouth, which had to be the ultimate slutty thing she could do. It certainly made her feel like a total slut, which she adored. And just when she didn't think it could get any better, it did, as her girlfriends began taunting her.

"Yessssss, that's it you perverted little bitch, suck it! Mmmmmm, suck my cock!" Nyssa ordered gleefully, "Ohhhhhhh yesssssss, you look so good with a cock in your mouth. I've always thought that, but you look even better with a cock in every single one of your holes. Oooooooh yeahhhhhhh, my sweet Canary looks good with everyone of her holes stuffed with dick! Yeahhhhhh, take it! Take it slut! Take it in every one of your holes! Yesssssss, let's see Sara Lance take a girl cock in each one of her dyke fuck holes at the same time like the total lesbian whore that she is! Oh yeah, that's so hot! How does it look to you, Mistress Felicity?"

"Amazing." Felicity moaned softly, a little preoccupied by the sight before her, but for Sara's sake she forced herself to recover and get into the dirty talk, "Sara's ass looks like it was made for my girl dick. And it was! Oooooooh yeah, yours and mine. Sara's little ass hole was always meant to take our dicks, just like her mouth was meant to clean them afterwards. Which is what's happening right now isn't it? Ohhhhhh yeahhhhhh, I see you Sara. Sucking on that dick just been in your ass. Mmmmmm, fucking ATM whore. And now yours our little air tight whore! Ooooooohhhhhhh yeeeeeesssssss, thanks to Thea you're now our little air tight whore, our three hole slut, our fully stuffed Canary taking it in each and every one of her hot little dyke fuck holes! Isn't that right Thea?"

"That's right." Thea piped up, "Mmmmm, and she really does look so fucking good. So-"

"Shut up slut, superior women are talking." Nyssa interrupted, before going right back to the dirty talk, "Oh yes Sara, you look so good taking it in all your holes. Mmmmmm, and you're taking it so well you dirty little slut."

If her mouth wasn't full Sara would have thanked them for the flattery, and be happily agreeing with all the dirty words that she loved so much. As Nyssa's dick was stuffing her mouth Sara settled for smiling around it and staring up lovingly at her first true love, as the second one continued gently sodomising her.

Most of all she greedily sucked that cock, cleaning every single drop of her butt cream from the head of the strap-on in a matter of seconds before working her way down the shaft. She took a little more time with the middle portion before ultimately stuffing the dildo down her throat so she could clean the last of her ass juice, Nyssa helpfully shuffling forward every so often to make it easier for her.

Shortly after Sara's lips reached the base Nyssa paused the taunting and said, "Awww, looks like this deep-throating slut has no more ass cream to clean. Any idea what we could do about that Felicity?"

Taking the hint Felicity smiled, "I might."

With those words Felicity yanked her cock out of Sara's ass and Nyssa pulled hers from Sara's mouth and the two swap places.

If Sara had been the one pounding some ass she would have been seek it as well, especially as Nyssa could be such a butt hog, but she suspected this was just another example of how selfless Felicity could be, once again putting Sara's needs before her own. In this case Sara's need, or at least perverted desire, for butt cream, Sara eagerly opening her mouth like a baby bird a second before Felicity was even in position.

This earned her a look which seemed to say 'typical' from Felicity, but the selfless girl didn't hesitate in giving Sara what she wanted.

Neither did Nyssa. In fact she seemed to deliberately time it so that as soon as Felicity was pushing her ass flavoured cock into Sara's open mouth she was shoving her spit coated dick straight up Sara's slutty ass. Her ass hole was nowhere near as open as her mouth, but it was so loose and slightly open so all Sara really felt was pleasure from that penetration.

Well, there was little pain, but that only added to her pleasure because she was a twisted little slut. Further proof of that was how she moaned again when the unique flavour of her own butt hit her taste-buds, Sara closing her eyes to savour the sensation of her mouth an ass once again being filled, making her air tight.

She got plenty of chances to savour that feeling as Nyssa and Felicity switch places over and over again, making sure Sara was constantly tasting her own ass on one of their cocks. It also ensured that her slutty ass was thoroughly stretched out and prepared for the pounding to come. Honestly it was a bit much, considering just how regularly her two girlfriends butt fucked her, and then Sara liked a little pain with her pleasure.

Of course she still got it, just another way. An arguably more pleasurable way, as Felicity and Nyssa kept up the constant switching much longer than was necessary, making Sara ache for a climax. Which in a way made her love them even more, but there was only so much teasing that even a trained assassin could take.