Stuffed Canary Pt. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Inevitably as Felicity and Nyssa switch places for what felt like the millionth time Sara cried out desperately, "Hard! Fuck me harder! Please Mistress Nyssa, Mistress Felicity, make me cum. I need to cum. Oh please, I need to cum with your cocks inside me. All of them! You too Thea. I want all your cocks inside of me, fucking all my fucking fuck holes like the greedy little whore I am. Please? Please pound all my slutty little fuck holes at the same time. Make your fully stuffed Canary cum. Please Mistress Nyssa, Mistress Felicity, use my mouth and ass hole like a whore's cunt while I ride Thea's cock with my whore cunt so I can cum like never before."

There was a brief pause, just to make sure Sara had finished, then Nyssa turned to Felicity and asked, "What do you think my love?"

"Well, she did asked nicely for it. And she did remember our proper titles." Felicity pointed out with a grin, "So I say we give it to her."

"Agreed." Nyssa smiled wickedly as she and Felicity finished switching places, "I'm in the mood for some hard fucking anyway."

With that Nyssa shoved her cock back into Sara's mouth, the blonde not savouring the flavour this time and instead just eagerly starting to suck as she knew what was to come. Meanwhile the other blonde slowly pushed her dick back into Sara's ass, honestly more slowly than Sara would have liked, but she always trusted Felicity to give her what she wanted.

Sure enough after a initial slow thrust which buried every inch of that strap-on back up her butt, and also establishing a steady rhythm, Felicity began picking up speed, inevitably giving Sara the hard butt pounding she so desperately wanted. About the same time Nyssa started fucking her mouth, making this heavenly experience even better than what came before, and even though it didn't seem possible it was only going to get better.

For a few long seconds Sara found herself on the edge of orgasm, but she was so overwhelmed she couldn't tell whether Felicity was teasing her or her body trying to resist just so she could get a few more precious seconds of awareness of this wonderful assault on her body.

Either way as amazing as the triple fucking was her inevitable climax came as a relief, and a powerful one at that. Perhaps even more powerful than any she had ever known. The ones that followed it definitely were, because Sara was being roughly pounded by the two women she loved, and their pet slut, making her feel just so overwhelmed. So loved. So fucked.

Felicity did her best to hold back her own climax, but it was only a matter of time. Not just for the stimulator inside the harness constantly bashing against her clit, but because of Sara's butt cheeks jiggling against her thighs with every thrust, and the sounds their flesh meeting made. Also the garbled screams of pleasure which were escaping from Sara's thoroughly fucked mouth.

Most of all there was a mental high from not only butt fucking this deadly assassin, but being part of a triple fucking. Oh yes, with the help of Nyssa and Thea she was giving Sara her first ever triple pounding, and Felicity had arguably the most important role at the moment is not only was she slamming Sara's ass hole but with every thrust she was impaling her pussy on Thea's cock.

It helped a lot that Nyssa was more or less in the same boat as she was, even if Felicity was worried that the Heir to the Demon and was taking Sara's words a little too literally. Because Felicity had seen Sara take a lot of punishment, both of the pleasurable kind and the non-pleasurable kind, but she had never throat fucked her quite this brutally before.

Which was really saying something, because Sara had confessed a love for rough sex, and it was hardly surprising that both Nyssa enjoyed it too and it was something they had frequently done together, but they had been having it more and more around Felicity, making her feel increasingly inadequate.

For better or for worse this led to Felicity giving Sara's ass everything she had, perhaps fucking it harder than ever before.

As a result she squeezed a lot of orgasms out of Sara, and inevitably out of herself, but to her credit Felicity pushed through it and the ones that followed as she was determined to prove she could be just as much a top, or at least just as much a butt buster, as Nyssa al Ghul. Whether she achieved that goal was debatable, but thanks to her previous times with Sara and her training outside the bedroom Felicity did herself proud.

Ultimately though she reached her limit, and rather embarrassing herself by collapsing she pulled out and admired her handiwork.

After a few long seconds of staring at Sara's gaping butt hole Felicity turned to Nyssa and told her, "Your turn."

Wordlessly Nyssa removed her cock from Sara's mouth, moved behind her and shoved that big dildo up Sara's ass. If it was Felicity there was no way she could resist saying something, but there was something really sexy about the way Nyssa could move so silently and then just as silently going for the kill.

Which was very much metaphorical in this case, which luckily Felicity didn't dwell on as she just stared at Nyssa as she had her way with Sara's butt, contentious to watch at first. Then she remembered her insecurities, and moved around Sara so she could shove her ass flavoured cock into her girlfriend's mouth one last time tonight and try and face fuck her half as hard as Nyssa just did.

Thea was so jealous of Mistress Sara right now. She had been jealous of her throughout the triple fucking, but it was never more overwhelming than at that instant, because although it was very close Mistress Nyssa was the best butt fucker of the group and to see her delivering a hard anal pounding was truly a work of art.

Combined with Mistress Sara getting to taste her own ass via Mistress Felicity's cock and the fact that every thrust from Mistress Nyssa impaled Mistress Sara's cum squirting cunt on the dildo strapped around Thea's waist and Thea wasn't sure she could even fathom how submissive pleasure Mistress Sara was feeling right now.

Surely the only way that it could possibly be better was if Thea was a thrusting upwards into Mistress Sara? Thea wasn't sure about that at first, because she had been so lost in submission lately it was hard for her to imagine topping in any way, and even what she was doing now felt kind of unnatural.

But it also felt really good, and Thea would do absolutely anything to give Mistress Sara just a little bit more pleasure. However she was worried that there would be repercussions from her other Mistresses. And sure enough when she did try a few cautious thrusts Thea soon received a look from Mistress Nyssa which could practically kill a man. So she quickly cut it out in favour of letting her Mistresses do all the work.

Of course mostly it was Mistress Nyssa, but Mistress Felicity was doing her best to make Thea insanely jealous, and no doubt make Mistress Sara cum harder, as she slowly forced her strap-on into Mistress Sara's mouth and then began to fuck it. And fuck it with more force than Thea thought Mistress Felicity was willing to give.

Hell, it was so hard that Thea's throat tingled with the memory of previous face fuckings she had received from Mistress Nyssa and Mistress Sara. It also made her cum, the stimulator inside the harness and the sheer joy of doing this to Mistress Sara making Thea cum oh so wonderfully hard. So really, she couldn't complain.

Especially considering that after who knows how many mutual orgasms Mistress Nyssa roughly pulled her cock from Mistress Sara's misused ass and after admiring her handiwork for a few long seconds walked around and shoved her cock into Thea's face, Mistress Felicity politely moving aside to make this easier on everyone.

Whether there was initially more words than 'suck it' would perhaps always be a mystery to Thea as she immediately opened her mouth and started greedily sucking at the ass flavoured dildo, instantly loving the taste of Mistress Sara's ass which she had previously only sampled once before. Then after a few minutes of ravenous sucking she heard something very clearly, something which made her submissive heart skip a beat.

"Yeahhhhhh, suck it good slut, mmmmmmm, because you're next." Nyssa threatened, trying not to smirk at the clearly happy reaction this got from her pet.