Stuffed Canary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sara was a little surprised that Nyssa asked to be tongue fucked this early. Sure, they had plenty of quickies before, but never this quick, and it wasn't like they were in a rush.

Of course, the point of this was probably to remind Sara how good her ex-girlfriend tasted, not that she actually needed reminding, and it was very possible Nyssa was saving her strength for when she would be the one actually contributing to the fun.

Actually, knowing Nyssa al Ghul it was hard for Sara to believe that wasn't her goal. Not that it mattered. Sara had made a promise to Felicity, and as much as she loved Nyssa she just loved Felicity that much more.

Of course Sara wasn't going to explain that to Nyssa and lose her chance for a all-girl threesome, for a second or two Sara feeling guilty about that, although ultimately she was fairly confident that even if Nyssa didn't succeed in her obvious attempt to win her back that her ex-girlfriend would still treasure the memory of what would no doubt going to be a very special night.

To ensure that Sara pushed her tongue as deep as it would go into Nyssa's pussy. Not right away, partly because she wanted to hear Nyssa becoming more desperate for it and make sure she was ready for it, but mostly because Sara loved being a tease.

When she did finally push her tongue inside her ex-girlfriend Nyssa was completely incoherent, and screams of pleasure became deafening as Sara slowly invaded her cunt and then started fucking it with her tongue, effortlessly pushing the Heir to the Demon to the edge of orgasm in what felt like seconds and then kept her there for what felt like hours.

In reality it was probably only minutes, but however long it was Sara loved every second of it. Well almost, the Canary worried about her current girlfriend's reaction to watching her eat out her ex-girlfriend.

Nyssa got a front row seat to Felicity's reaction and it alone almost made her cum. Which was a problem for her, as the point of this particular exercise was to prove that she could outlast the likes of Felicity Smoak.

That she could hold back her orgasm longer than anyone in the name of prolonging the wonderful sex she and Sara always shared, but thanks to Felicity, and Sara's skillful tongue work, Nyssa didn't last nearly as long as she wanted too.

And for that she mostly blamed Felicity. Herself too, although not Sara. Never Sara. So the majority of the blame landed on the deceptively sexy Felicity Smoak.

It didn't seem fair. Nyssa had known Felicity was desirable. She was not blind. But she had thought her merely cute. Not in her league, and certainly not in Sara's.

But the woman possessed far more confidence and beauty than Nyssa originally gave her credit for, and she was now blown away by the sight of a completely naked Felicity Smoak gently masturbating to the sight of Sara going down on the other assassin.

Why was that so appealing to her? Why did it consume her vision and thoughts when her beloved was kneeling in front of her and tongue fucking her pussy? Why was Felicity Smoak so intoxicating?

As if sensing Nyssa wasn't giving her the attention she deserved Sara gradually increased the pace of the tongue fucking, forcing the Heir to the Demon to close her eyes and concentrate on not cumming.

However despite her main goal for this particular act having her beloved's mouth and tongue worshipping her soon proved too much for even Nyssa's restraint and she came wonderfully hard into Sara's mouth.

That mouth quickly became glued to her pussy, Nyssa feeling a incredible thrill as she felt Sara sucking the cum out of her, although it was little consolation to having failed her goal.

After that the floodgates were open, Nyssa knowing she would be unable to stop herself and not even trying. Instead she grabbed Sara's head in both hands and pushed the face of her beloved as deep as it would go into her cunt.

Soon after that she began grinding against Sara's eager mouth, the blonde doing a commendable job at swallowing the majority of the brunette's cum, despite the fact that Nyssa was currently using her face as a fuck pad. Then she opened her eyes to see the look of lust, and a little apprehension, on Felicity's beautiful face, which only made Nyssa cum harder.

Normally at this stage Sara liked to add her fingers into the mix, if she hadn't already. Shove one, two, maybe even three fingers into her lover's pussy and/or up her ass, ideally while using her other hand to pleasure herself.

This time round she wanted to wait for later, and Nyssa was grinding against her face a little too roughly for Sara to slip her hand between their bodies, so instead the Canary concentrated on grabbing onto the brunette's butt and pushing herself even deeper into Nyssa's cunt.

Towards the end she even gave up on the tongue fucking entirely and concentrated on sucking whatever part of her lover's pussy she could in between greedily gulping down Nyssa's cum.

As a side-effect of her intensive training Nyssa had the stamina to continue this for quite a while, Sara making her cum several times in the process, but predictably the Heir to the Demon wanted to save her strength for returning the favour. So she push Sara away sooner than both of them would have liked, but Sara wasn't about to complain.

No, she was grateful for the opportunity to turn around and look at Felicity to see how her girlfriend was coping with all of this, a big part of Sara terrified that Felicity would be curled up in a ball, blushing and awkward, and/or silently furious that Sara had cheated on her, right in front of her no less.

So It was a tremendous relief to see Felicity with one hand cupping her tits and the other on her pussy, the other blonde briefly frozen like a kid with their hand stuck in the cookie jar. Then Felicity smiled bashfully, sat up, scooted forward a little and then beckoned Sara forwards.

With a ridiculously big grin on her face Sara scurried onto the bed until she was kneeling in front of her girlfriend, Felicity not hesitating to grab onto her face and pull her in for a deep kiss, her current girlfriend tasting the cum and pussy cream of her ex-girlfriend on her lips and tongue.

Then Felicity broke the kiss about a minute later and pushed the fingers which had just been playing with her cunt into Sara's mouth, Sara eagerly sucking them clean before Felicity kissed her again, this time tasting herself on Sara's lips and tongue.

"God I love you!" Sara said softly and breathlessly with a huge grin her face was the latest kiss was broken.

"I, I love you too." Felicity murmured softly, glancing back and forth between the loving look in Sara's eyes and the 'kicked puppy' expression on Nyssa's face. Obviously realising what she'd just done a guilty expression crossed Sara's face, but before this threesome could come to a screeching halt Felicity slide her hand to the back of Sara's head and pushed her downwards forcefully while ordering, "Now eat my pussy!"

"Yes ma'am." Sara grinned, not needing to be told twice.

Sara started eagerly licking her girlfriend, starting with slow gentle strokes of her tongue along Felicity's pussy lips while making sure to avoid her clit. As she wasn't told otherwise Sara continued with that technique for quite a while, although it wasn't long before she started hitting Felicity's clit with every other lick, making sure to keep every touch gentle.

After all, after being practically drowned by Nyssa's juices Sara wanted to take her time and enjoy Felicity's yummy pussy, and of course tease the other blonde directly. And the brunette indirectly. From the sounds Felicity was making she was succeeding, and Sara didn't need a sound to know that Nyssa desperately wanted to rejoin the fun.

Felicity enjoyed a bit of teasing. Living with Sara meant she had too, and she had started that before the two of them had officially got together, although when it came to sex there was definitely such a thing as too much teasing and Sara often pushed the boundaries of that. Or at least Felicity's boundaries of that.

However with another person involved Felicity doubted that she'd have to wait too long for some satisfaction, so first she closed her eyes and just enjoy the sensation of the other girl's skilful tongue caressing her centre, one hand going back to gently caressing her tits while the other stroked Sara's hair.

Of course it was hard for Felicity to keep her eyes closed when there was an assassin in the room. Or at least an assassin who she didn't trust, and despite Sara promising on several occasions that they could trust her ex-girlfriend considering she was the Canary's current girlfriend Felicity found it very difficult.

Although it only seemed like Nyssa had no alternative motive right now, that her only intention was to bring Sara pleasure, and Felicity was fine with that, as long as she got to watch.

God, Felicity never got this into porn, and yet the sight of a naked Nyssa al Ghul kneeling down behind her girlfriend and sliding a finger or two inside her was incredibly erotic.

From her current position Felicity didn't get a good look at it, but she presumed that's what happened considering the way Sara briefly stopped licking her pussy to moan.

Sara then started licking her with faster and firmer swipes of her tongue, hitting Felicity's clit almost every time and occasionally even wrapping her lips around it for a brief sucking.

That had Felicity blissfully closing her eyes again, especially when there was another moan from Sara, probably indicating that Nyssa was now officially finger fucking her.

Opening her eyes in hopes of seeing some form of evidence of this Felicity was instead greeted by the sight of Nyssa leaning down and presumably licking Sara's pussy or ass hole.

If Felicity was in that position she would definitely be rimming Sara, partly because Nyssa had teased her about it earlier and partly because she knew Sara loved getting her ass fucked, and given her earlier conversation with Nyssa it was hard to believe that at least one of them wouldn't be butt fucking the girl they loved.

And as Felicity was determined not to be outdone she promised herself she would be fucking Sara's butt tonight, if only to remind Sara and/or prove to Nyssa that she could, and would, do it.

Nyssa was in fact licking Sara's ass hole with long, slow strokes of her tongue while gently fingering her beloved at the same pace.

Which was something Nyssa had always enjoyed doing to her lovers, but none of the others got off on it quite like Sara Lance. Oh yes, Sara Lance loved ass play, and Nyssa was proud of the fact that she was the one to introduce her to it.

The first who had rimmed the beautiful blonde, who had the pleasure of talking this girl into performing her first rim job by shoving her tongue up her ass, and perhaps most importantly Nyssa was the one to take Sara's anal cherry. For that matter, she was the first woman to slide her fingers inside Sara's pussy, Nyssa smiling into the ass hole of her beloved as she reflected on how many firsts they had.

How could Felicity possibly compete with the history Nyssa had with Sara? Oh right, because for every good memory there were 10 bad ones, Nyssa thought sadly. Most of those weren't her fault, although it did not matter now.

All that mattered was showing Sara that no one could please her as much as Nyssa, and whatever price was worth paying for them to be together, Nyssa soon setting out to prove that as she increased the pace and force of the pussy fingering and ass licking.

Even as her heart swelled from making Sara moan with pleasure Nyssa held no ill will towards Felicity, which was baffling to the Heir to the Demon.

If it had been anyone else stealing the heart of her beloved she would despise them, and think nothing of hurting or even killing them if she got the chance.

Yet she couldn't hate Felicity Smoak, the computer girl was just so intoxicating Nyssa knew that if she had met Felicity first she would have most likely pursued her. So indulging in a threesome with her was proving to be a genuine pleasure, far more than Nyssa anticipated.

She especially liked the way what she was doing to Sara made her ex-girlfriend moan into her ex-girlfriend's current girlfriend's pussy, meaning Nyssa was essentially pleasuring both blondes at once.

Of course as pleasant as that thought was Nyssa's main focus remained her beloved, Nyssa curling her fingers inside of Sara's cunt to hit her G-spot while literally trying to push her tongue into Sara's butt hole.

The fact that the forbidden hole open to allow pretty much the full-length of Nyssa's tongue to enter it was a testament to all those nights Nyssa had taken this ass, but also proved Sara had continued getting regular ass fuckings, most likely from the innocent seeming Felicity, the thought almost enough to make Nyssa cum. Her actions were certainly enough to make Sara cum, Nyssa fucking her precious blonde's holes through her orgasm and to several more.

Not to be outdone Sara pushed her tongue into Felicity's pussy at the same time Nyssa shoved hers up her ass. Sara was much more slow and gentle with the penetration and the initial tongue fucking, but it wasn't long before she had Felicity on the edge of orgasm, or long before she was pushing her over that edge.

Part of Sara would have liked to stretch this out because there was nothing she liked more than eating Felicity's pretty little pussy, but with Nyssa skilfully making her cum over and over again it didn't seem right to deny Felicity. Besides, Sara was eager to get DP'ed by her ex and current girlfriend at the same time.

More importantly Felicity whimpered, "Please Sara, please... I, I need to cum. Please make me cum, oh God! Sara, oooooooooohhhhhhhhh Gooooooooddddddddddd Saraaaaaaaaaaaa!"

What was Sara supposed to do? Not make the woman she loved cum? Okay, she had been just about able to resist in the past and the name of making Felicity's eventual orgasm that much more powerful, but it would be just rude to deny her when she herself was receiving such incredible pleasure.

Besides, Sara wasn't in the mood for teasing. No, she was in the mood to swallow some girl cum, and after just a few minutes of intense tongue thrusting she got what she wanted, Sara having to quickly pull her tongue out of Felicity's cunt and wrap her mouth tightly around that entrance so she could swallow as much of Felicity's cum as she could.

Sara was proud of the fact that she swallowed most of that heavenly cream, but a good amount ended up on her face and then even more as she worked tirelessly to make Felicity cum over and over again.

As it was Felicity's pleasure which mattered most to Sara, and Nyssa was providing her with plenty of pleasure anyway, the Canary eventually convinced herself to replace her mouth with her fingers.

In all fairness, it was thrilling to feel Felicity's pussy squeezing her fingers every time the other blonde came, but it just couldn't compare to swallowing Felicity's cum. So, after a few minutes of fingering, Sara switched back to tongue fucking her girlfriend.

Back and forth Sara switched between those two techniques, along the way beginning to play with Felicity's clit to make sure she came extra hard.

Whenever she was tongue fucking Felicity she would use her fingers to rub her clit, and although it had an effect Felicity went completely crazy whenever Sara finger fucked her and wrapped her mouth around her clit to suck it and/or flick it with her tongue.

Nyssa also helped, her work causing Sara to moan, groan, gasp, whimper and even scream against Felicity's sensitive flesh, the vibrations causing the brilliant blonde to cum even harder.

Meanwhile Nyssa had three fingers of one hand slamming in and out of Sara's cunt while two fingers from the other hand hammered Sara's ass, the Heir to the Demon smirking proudly as she once again effortlessly made her beloved cum.

Nyssa then licked her lips as she pushed a fourth finger into Sara's pussy, her precious blonde squealing into the pussy of the other blonde has she once again came. Came for Nyssa, the Heir to the Demon making her cum harder than anyone ever could, especially this beautiful but physically weak computer nerd.

Wanting to emphasise her superiority as a lover over Miss Smoak Nyssa briefly considered fisting her beloved. She knew Sara could take it, they had done that before and the other assassin was halfway there already.

But Nyssa knew it wasn't what Sara wanted most now, and while the whole point of this night was winning Sara back Nyssa was going to do just that as she gave her precious Ta-er al-Safar exactly what she wanted. So reluctantly Nyssa pulled away and covered her strap-on cock in Sara's pussy cream.

Sensing what she was doing Sara pulled herself away from Felicity's pussy, grinned wickedly and then slowly crawled over to Nyssa and took the other assassin's strap-on into her mouth.

Nyssa smiled with wicked delight as Sara began sucking her cock, slowly and softly at first but quickly picking up the pace and moaning as she tasted herself on it already. It would not be the last time she did that. Nyssa promised herself that.

Oh yes, Sara was going to get plenty of chances to taste herself on her cock, both today and for the rest of their lives, Sara having no choice but to choose her once she proved beyond a shadow of a doubt Felicity was no match for Nyssa al Ghul.

"That's it Sara, suck my cock." Nyssa said, in the name of her last thought giving Sara the dirty talk she craved, "Mmmmmmm yes, suck my cock you little cock sucker! Make sure it's nice and wet for your slutty little fuck holes. Ooooooooh yes, the slutty little fuck holes myself and your girlfriend will be fucking at the same time, proving what a slut you are."

"So do it." Sara challenge, once she pulled her mouth off the dick, "Fuck me."

"Give me a proper cock sucking first, you inpatient little bitch!" Nyssa growled, before smirking, "Then maybe."

Sara grinned wickedly up at the brunette, and then effortlessly took every single inch of that dildo down her throat, showing off skills that Nyssa could only wish she taught her beloved blonde. Sara then moaned happily, tasting the last of her juices.

Nyssa had been sure to coat the full-length of the shaft, and thanks to how much she had already made Sara cum she had plenty of liquid to do it, Nyssa through much enjoying the sight of Sara's head once again buried in her crotch, before looking over at the already sweaty body of her rival.

Part of her thought she was so beautiful, part of Nyssa felt guilty for trying to steal Sara. After all, she knew the pain of losing the Canary. However there had to be a loser here, and it would not be her.

Eager to officially win Nyssa only gave Sara a few minutes to deep throat her, then she past Sara the other strap-on and said, "Here... for your pretty little blonde."

"Thanks." Sara grinned after taking Nyssa's dick out of her mouth, happily grabbing the toy and turning to Felicity. She then briefly turned back and said, "Seriously, thanks Nyssa. For everything."

"You're... you're welcome." Nyssa said, watching with a mixture of lust and jealousy as Sara turned her full attention to her current girlfriend.

Felicity had barely recovered from her orgasms when she felt her legs being lifted up slightly so Sara could easily slide a harness up them. As this wasn't the first time they had done this Felicity automatically lifted her butt up at the appropriate times, making it nice and easy for Sara to strap the dildo around her waist.

A few seconds later she looked down and sure enough, she was rewarded with Sara grinning up at her, the base of the dildo in her hand and the tip resting against her lips.