Stuffed Canary

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With Felicity watching Sara slowly opened her mouth and took the first few inches of the cock into her mouth, the Canary then taking several long minutes to bob her head up and down the shaft just like she almost always did whenever Sara was in the mood to get fucked like this.

However there was one possible difference, that being the other assassin in the room, who was now sporting a dildo of her own in between her legs, and even moved closer like she was going to try and fuck her while Sara was sucking Felicity's strap-on.

Before Nyssa could do that a clearly impatient Sara jumped up and impaled herself on Felicity's dildo. She hadn't even deep throated her, something Felicity was pretty sure never happened unless they were fucking in public. Had she mentioned that Sara had kind of corrupted her?

Not that Felicity could concentrate on the past when in her present her girlfriend was slowly sliding herself down on her strap-on until every inch of the dildo was inside her, Sara letting out a long moan and savouring the moment before beginning to gently bounce up and down on Felicity's cock, much to the delight of every woman in the room.

At times like this Felicity was never sure where to look. Sara's big beautiful boobs bouncing in time with each thrust, the other blonde's pretty little pussy sliding up and down her cock, or that gorgeous face awash with ecstasy.

The last was probably Felicity's favourite, although everything else was just as captivating, including the unusual sight of the Heir to the Demon slowly approaching her girlfriend from behind, Felicity's excitement and nervousness coming back full force as the moment of truth approached.

Then Sara opened her eyes, gave her a warm smile and then stop bouncing and leaned down. For a wonderful second Felicity thought Sara was going to kiss her again, but for better or worse Sara had something kinkier in mind.

Reaching back and spreading her butt cheeks Sara begged, "Do it Nyssa! Fuck me! Mmmmmmmmm, fuck my slutty little ass while my girlfriend is fucking my pussy. Please? I wanna be double stuffed."

"And you shall be." Nyssa promised as she finished getting into position.

Nyssa's favourite part of a woman's body was her ass, and Sara truly did have a magnificent rump. It was one of the many things Nyssa loved about her. In fact, probably due to her love for the girl, Sara's ass was the best in the world in Nyssa's opinion.

It was certainly the best she'd ever seen, and her favourite fuck hole, so even with all her training it was impossible for Nyssa to keep the evil grin off her face as she firmly pressed her strap-on against Sara's butt hole. Not that she tried not to grin, Nyssa putting all her energy into stretching Sara's ass hole, the whole world melting away until there was just her cock and the hole she so adored.

All too soon Sara's slutty ass hole stretched wide enough to accommodate the head of Nyssa's cock, making her precious Canary sing for her. More accurately Sara cried out and then moaned in pure pleasure, which was a sweeter sound than any a real canary made to Nyssa.

Sara continued making those sounds as Nyssa slowly slid her strap-on into the blonde's bottom, Nyssa taking her time so she could savour every second of it, and perhaps more importantly so that Sara had time to appreciate what must be a unique sensation.

Nyssa had never been DP'ed herself, but she could imagine it was a very pleasant experience for those with a submissive side like Sara. As a pure top Nyssa had no desire to submit to such debauchery, but the sounds coming out of Sara's mouth almost made her reconsider.

One of the sounds, a moan, was so loud Nyssa was surprised the neighbours didn't complain, or that idiot Oliver Queen didn't suddenly burst in and start threatening her of hurting his ex-girlfriend. She almost wished he would, so he could find out exactly what she was doing to Sara, with the help of his precious assistant.

Putting such thoughts out of her head Nyssa teasingly asked, "Do you like this Sara?"

"Oooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooooodddddddddddddd yeeeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssssss, mmmmmmmmmmm, it's sooooooooooo goooooooooodddddddddd mmmmmmmmmmm, more! More, more, more! Ooooooooooooh fuck, please Nyssa give me every inch. I want every inch of you and Felicity inside me." Sara whimpered.

Unable to deny her beloved anything Nyssa sped up the pace ever so slightly, ensuring that every single inch of her dildo was buried in Sara's ass in a matter of seconds.

To be fair at that point there had only been a few inches not inside Sara's ass, but it was still forcing places deep inside the blonde to be stretched unnaturally wide, and with the addition of the cock inside her pussy surely it shouldn't be pleasurable, but again Sara was proving her claims of being a slut to be accurate as she continued crying out in only pleasure.

Nevertheless Nyssa gave her several long seconds before she began thrusting her hips back and fourth, officially beginning to sodomise Sara while there was a cock in her cunt.

Sara was in heaven right now. Or at least close to it as someone like her would ever get. Then again considering all the blood on her hands Sara Lance had been unfairly blessed as of late.

Sure she had gone through hell on Nanda Parbat and with the League of Assassins, however in the process she found love with the awesome Nyssa al Ghul and then the awesome in a whole other way Felicity Smoak. To have sex with both those lovers at the same time was incredible, but to have them DP her with strap-on cocks was beyond anything Sara could accurately put into words.

During the initial penetration of the second dildo it was hard enough for Sara to even think, her whole world revolving around Nyssa's cock slowly pushing its way into her ass, rubbing against her anal walls and the thin layer of flesh separating the newly added dildo against the dildo in her cunt.

Even as her slutty ass quickly relaxed to once again being invaded and she sought of got used to the feeling of two cocks inside her mostly Sara just thought 'wow' over and over again. Then the amazing pleasure she felt became too much and she suddenly desperately needed to cum, and unlike her proud ex-girlfriend and her sexually shy current girlfriend Sara had no problem begging for what she wanted.

"HARDER! MAKE ME CUM!" Sara screamed at the top of her lungs before whimpering, "Please, please, please, ohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddddd make me cum! Fuck my ass, fuck my cunt, mmmmmmmmmm, pound my little fuck holes and make me cum. Please Nyssa, ooooooooooooh, fuck me! Butt fuck me Nyssa, mmmmmmmmmm, butt fuck me like you did the night you took my anal cherry, oh shit, only harder. Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkk yessssssssssssssss, that's it, pound me deep! Ooooooooooohhhhhhhhhhh Gooooooooodddddddddd, mmmmmmmmmm, you too Felicity! Please fuck me babe. Fuck me, YES FUCK ME, OH FUCK, SHIT, AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! FUCKKKKKKKKKKK YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSS, POUND ME, POUND MY FUCKING HOLES, OHHHHHHHHHHHHH SHIT!"

Naturally Nyssa was only too happy to grant Sara's request and pick up the speed and force of the sodomy, but what was really impressive was that Felicity didn't hesitate to do the same. Well, there might have been a second or two there, but in the past Felicity had become completely lost in watching Sara ride her, and compared to that it was instantaneous.

Considering her current condition it certainly felt instantaneous to Sara, who despite her best efforts became completely incoherent as her ex-girlfriend and her current girlfriend literally began fucking her at the same time. Before it was more like Nyssa impaling Sara on Felicity's dick with every thrust the other assassin gave to her ass, and as heavenly as that was it couldn't compare to dildos being thrust inside her at the same time.

If that wasn't enough Felicity grabbed her firmly by the hair, forcing Sara to look into her eyes, and then ordered her, "Cum for us! Cum for me and Nyssa while our cocks are in your pussy and ass you little slut! Yeeeeeeeeeeessssssssssss, that's it, cum. Cum for me baby. Cum for us, as we DP you like a whore. Mmmmmmmmmm, you're such a good whore for us Sara. Such a good, beautiful little whore for me and Nyssa. Our beautiful Canary... hey, I guess this makes you our stuffed Canary. Because we're stuffing you full of cock and you're absolutely loving it, isn't that right baby?"

"YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!" Sara screamed at the top of her lungs, "I'M YOUR STUFFED CANARY! AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDD, DOUBLE STUFF ME! STUFF MY HOLES FULL OF COCK! OHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKK YESSSSSSSSSSS MAKE ME YOUR STUFFED CANARY!"

This more than anything else was why Sara loved Felicity Smoak. She would do whatever it took to please her, even if it was outside her comfort zone. And by now she knew just what to do and say to make Sara cum as hard as she possibly could.

Okay, the stuffed Canary thing was a little eye rolling, but in the moment Sara loved the mockery and it made her cum extra hard, which was really saying something because as soon as Felicity gave her permission Sara started experiencing some of the hardest climaxes of her life. Climaxes which felt like they would never end as her competitive lovers both seem to be determined to make her cum the hardest.

Technically with both their strap-ons pounding in and out of Sara's pussy and ass respectively it was more like they were working together and Felicity would have been fine with that, really she tells herself she would be, but from the look in Nyssa's eyes she could tell right now they were in competition with each other, and Felicity hated to lose.

Not that the competition was really fair at the moment given that Nyssa was much stronger than she was and their current position made it much easier for the brunette to deliver consistently hard thrusts. Of course the other side of that was that even though she had more stamina Nyssa was the first to stop.

Impressively instead of just rolling off of Sara like Felicity did after ass fucking her girlfriend Nyssa pulled her dildo out of Sara's ass hole, smirked down at her handiwork and then moved round and then kneeled down right above Felicity's head with her dildo directly in Sara's face.

Before Nyssa could order Sara to go ass to mouth the vigilante opened her mouth wide and eagerly wrapped her lips around the head of the cock, the self-proclaimed ATM slut moaning happily as she tasted the deepest part of her butt. Although Felicity like to think she had more than something to do with it, thrusting extra hard up into Sara's cunt to prove that point.

"Yes Ta-er al-Safar, suck my cock." Nyssa panted gleefully, gently stroking the hair of her beloved while giving Sara the dirty talk she had told her long ago was such a turn on for her, "Be my good little cock sucker and suck my cock clean. Clean it of every drop of your naughty little ass as we bring this little... stuffing session to a close."

Taking that as a personal challenge Felicity carefully slid her strap-on out of Sara's cunt and herself from underneath the other blonde so she could get a better angle, only for Sara to remove her mouth from the dildo and moan, "Bang my butt Felicity! Oh please, spit roast me."

With that Sara went back to sucking the cock and Felicity refocused her attention on Sara's ass hole. At first she was hesitant to do so as the poor little hole was already extremely well fucked, unsurprisingly gaping open from the pounding Nyssa had given it, but then Felicity locked eyes with Sara's ex, Nyssa giving her this challenging smirk which filled her with boldness.

Enough to shuffle forward, guide her strap-on dildo to Sara's gaping butt hole and slamming forwards, making the Canary first cry out loudly and then moan just as loudly around the cock in her mouth as Felicity anally penetrated her girlfriend then started sodomising Sara shortly afterwards.

Thanks to Nyssa's handiwork the toy cock shot up Sara's ass with the greatest of ease, Felicity's thighs smacking against her girlfriend's butt cheeks in a matter of seconds and although she blushed bright red for a couple of seconds Felicity fought through it and began butt fucking the much, much tougher girl.

As Sara's moans, groans, whimpers and cries were of pure pleasure Felicity then continued increasing the pace until she was fucking the other blonde's butt as hard as she could, and while that was nowhere near as hard as Nyssa had been it was enough to make Sara cum again, so Felicity chose to count it as a victory.

It didn't happen right away, but Sara's back passage was loosened from Nyssa's brutal thrusts so Sara felt nothing but blissful pleasure no matter how hard Felicity fucked her ass. She also felt like a massive slut being once again sandwiched in between two women, their strap-on dildos taking her from both ends this time.

Sara wasn't sure whether this position was more slutty than the last, but it felt wonderfully equal right now, especially as the dildo fucking her was being worn by formally sexually repressed Felicity Smoak and the one in her mouth Nyssa al Ghul had just pulled out of her butt.

Sara had considered herself wild in the bedroom before she had been shipwrecked, but meeting the Heir to the Demon had opened her up to all kinds of unspeakable things. Ass to mouth was one of them, Nyssa taking great delight in 'making' her do something so nasty, forbidden and submissive while Sara found she liked it for pretty much the exact same reason.

And normally she'd savour that this depraved act, but she wanted to be able to beg Felicity to make her cum, so rather than taking her time she quickly deep throated the dildo, cleaning every drop of her ass cream in a matter of minutes.

Then she pulled her mouth off the cock and pleaded, "FUCK ME! FUCK ME HARD! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK, OH FELICITY! FELICITY! FUCK MY ASS FELICITY! FUCK IT HARD! OHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH HARDER! HARDER HARDER HARDER HARDER HARDER AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD! OOOOOOOOOOOH FELICITY, POUND ME! POUND MY ASS! OH FELICITY, POUND FUCK ME IN MY SLUTTY LITTLE ASS OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHH YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH GOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!"

Throughout this Nyssa didn't move, meaning that when Sara became too incoherent to beg she could wrap her lips around her ex-girlfriend's cock so she could once again feel the joy of being double teamed.

Sara also began pumping herself backwards and forwards, timing her thrusts with Felicity's to make sure that her mouth and her ass were impaled as hard and as deeply as possible, the two blondes working together to make sure that Sara received a blissfully hard climax, quickly followed by another and another and another, until even Sara was impressed, and she personally trained Felicity to give her the type of ass fuckings Nyssa had taught her to crave.

During that impressive butt pounding she received from her current girlfriend Sara was constantly glancing up at her ex-girlfriend and smiling around the dildo in her mouth. Nyssa wasn't easily impressed, but Felicity had done it, Nyssa having clearly underestimated the nerdy blonde girl since day one.

Sara knew she had, the lovesick Canary once again removing her mouth from Nyssa's strap-on, so she could look round at her favorite nerd and grin as she saw Felicity lost in her own little world. She then restarted the BJ while continuing to stare up at Nyssa, the whole time wondering what she was thinking.

Nyssa was thinking many things. Mostly she was incredibly impressed by the performance of a woman she had mistaken as sweet and pretty, but weak and feeble and therefore not worthy of her precious Sara Lance.

Weirdly, Nyssa was mostly pleased to be wrong, because the most important thing to her was that Sara was happy, and honestly, it was incredibly erotic to see a warrior like Sara being so totally dominated in this way by a slip of a girl who couldn't match her beloved in battle, Felicity easily ass fucking Sara through climax after climax and then not only remaining upright when she pulled out but the girl actually had the courage to stare her down while Sara slowly turned around to clean her current girlfriend's cock.

Actually Nyssa found herself the one to break eye contact, and while that was mostly so she could get a good look at Sara sucking the other blonde's dildo clean, and an even better look at the combined handiwork of herself and Felicity, part of her actually felt intimidated by this girl, even more than when Felicity had ass fucked Sara with a impressive amount of force.

That force, along with her own, had left Sara's poor butt battered and bruised, the once tiny hole between those cheeks gaping wide open in testament to how hard it had been pounded, and yet Sara was bobbing her head up and down Felicity's strap-on, the feared vigilante known as the Canary moaning happily as she submissively went ass to mouth for the physically weaker blonde.

The sight was intoxicating, and yet heart breaking for Nyssa. She had believed herself and Sara were destined to be, a perfect fit... soul mates. Sure, Sara had left her and had other lovers, such as Oliver Queen and now Felicity Smoak, but she had left her because she hated killing for the League, not because she didn't love Nyssa.

So Nyssa had hope. Hope that Sara would tire of being a free spirit and eventually settle down with the only person who could give her what she truly needed. Apparently she had, but it wasn't with Nyssa. Sara had found her perfect match, her light in the darkness, and she had left Nyssa alone in that darkness.

Heartbrokenly Nyssa slowly collected her clothing and dress herself, hoping to silently slip away but Felicity wouldn't let her, "Where are you going?"

Taking a deep breath Nyssa turned around, forced herself to look directly at Felicity and softly but firmly said, "I did not believe that anyone truly deserved Sara. I'm glad to be proven wrong."

For a moment Nyssa took one last look at her clearly exhausted beloved in the arms of the other blonde. Sara looked guilty, like she had done something wrong.

Nyssa would tell her otherwise, another time. She just couldn't be here in this room, see Felicity giving Sara the after-care that Nyssa had so loved giving her previously, without wanting to scream and/or break her earlier promise.

Although she couldn't even stand the thought of hurting Felicity, because she made Sara so happy. So putting on the bravest face she could muster Nyssa al Ghul turned her back on the love birds and left the room and then the apartment feeling utterly defeated and broken.