Stumpy and Olive

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
qhml1
qhml1
8,989 Followers

"Look at this honey. The cups come off."

She threw the cups away and rubbed and lifted her breasts, pushing them together, offering them to me.

"Wanna play?"

I did, very much indeed. I sucked, nibbled, kissed, gripping her large nipples with my teeth and pulling her breasts straight out. She moaned in appreciation, her hands roaming until she found what she was looking for, grabbing and stroking me furiously. I almost lost it before I removed her hand, diving down, nibbling her thighs as I sought my target.

She was completely shaven, smooth as silk. I licked my way to my target slowly as she arched upwards, grabbing my hair and trying to push me where she wanted me to be. Instead of rushing it, I treated her like the finest and most decadent dessert in the universe, savoring every taste as long as possible before taking another. It was slow, deliberate, and i had her screaming in frustration before I attacked her clit, licking at a furious rate, lightly biting now and then. The foreplay had her ready to explode, adn she came in seconds. I kept going as she moaned, and soon her keening started again. It was a good thing I didn't have a tender head, or I would have been bald before we were done. I was pretty sore for a few days, but never told her.

When she peaked the second time I rose and slid into easily, taking her breath. She was hot as an oven and very tight. Four minutes later she climaxed again, sobbing in pleasure. Five minutes later I exploded, groaning with satisfaction. I collapsed onto her briefly before sliding to the side, cuddling her as she caught her breath. She sighed and went to sleep instantly. I just lay and cuddled her, enjoying her feel and heat. God did I love this woman!

...

It was a planned, deliberate seduction. I know it was too soon. I know I should have waited until we knew each other better.

But you know what? The hell with that, I was dripping from the moment I met him, and the thought of not having him was driving me crazy.

It went a little better than I expected, right up until the time he said he kind of loved me. It was all over after that statement. He was mine now, forever.

I thought his eye were going to pop when I dropped my very expensive dress on the floor. When I raised my foot and jingled my anklet, I had him.

When he swept me off my feet and carried me to the bedroom I was amazed, and very pleased. No one had ever swept me off my feet before, and the feeling was overwhelming. I'd never had a man who was so willing to concentrate on just my pleasure before. It could be very addictive.

His tongue! It should be gold plated. We should do a video, "How To Properly Eat Pussy", and release it on the internet. We'd make a fortune.

I didn't get to return the favor, because was on me like like a nuclear missile with heat seeking radar. I came for the third time in just a few minutes, matching as he finally exploded inside me.

He lay on me briefly before sliding off beside me, cuddling me as he got comfortable. I took his wonderful tool in my hand, meaning to do great things to it, but to my embarrassment drifted off to sleep, emotionally and physically overwhelmed.

I think I made it up to him the next morning, attacking his morning erection while he was still asleep. After he finished, I slid up on his chest, surprised when he pulled me up farther for a kiss.

I lay there, listening to his heart slow down, before I asked in a shaky voice, scared to death he didn't feel the same way I did, "What do we do now?"

He rolled me until I was on my back under him, and kissed me until I was wriggling and gasping. He broke, gave me that small grin I grew to love, and answered me.

"Why, we get married and live happily ever after, you silly girl."

...

FIVE YEARS LATER

We still communicated by email. She said it had worked so well she saw no reason to change. I always knew it was important when she started out with 'Stumpy'. I knew it was her, adn I opened it during lunch.

STUMPY!

You bastard! I just got back from the doctor. I'm knocked up again! He said it might be twins. Damn it all, I just got my shape back. And my nipples are just now recovered from See, I swear that girl had teeth at six months. Now get your ass home! You know how horny I get when I'm pregnant. If you're not home in an hour I'm starting without you.

A pissed Olive.

I couldn't help it, tearing up and grinning at the same time. See(a nickname from her initials, S.E., for Summer Eve, of course, that got corrupted to See)was just under three. Looked like we were going to have our hands full for the next eighteen plus years. I shot a message back.

Olive,

You stupid bitch! I've explained to you over and over again how babies are made, and you still want to do it without protection. What did you think was going to happen, you ignorant slut? I'll be home in forty minutes, and you better be naked and ready.

Stumpy

I dashed out of my office, telling my secretary I had to go, there was a family emergency. When I got home there were flowers and candles everywhere, and a naked Amber waiting on the bed. We made love with an urgency that was unusual even for us, then lay basking in the afterglow, crying with happiness.

...

TWENTY-TWO YEARS LATER.

It appeared, hovering in the air above my desk, startling me. I still had a hard time accepting I didn't need a screen anymore.

STUMPY!

Get your ass home this minute! The twins are being a handful, at sixteen you's think they would respect their mother more. They just carried me out of the house and threw me in the pool, laughing like hyenas. I guess when you

re six-eight and weigh two twenty-five, each, you can manhandle a poor defenseless little woman like me.

And See just got home, I still can't believe my baby girl is in college. And she says she's in love! Brought him home for us to meet! He's a shrimp honey, he can't be more than five-ten, tops. Get your butt back here and talk some sense into that girl.

I'm hot flashing like hell and my emotions are over the place. Please, honey, I need you.

Olive

I rushed out of my office, starting to talk. They just waved me off. "We know. Family emergency."

I laughed as I drove about the shrimp crack. Em finally found the man of her dreams. and he was a mere six-two, ten inches shorter if she didn't wear heels. He insisted she wear them, to her surprise, because he told her he wanted her to look as sexy as possible, so other guys would eat their hearts out knowing she was his. They had two kids, both girls.

See had topped out at six-four, my height. She could have gone to college on a volleyball scholarship, but declined, knowing we could pay for her education without strain. Her mom had made managing partner, and everybody needs cars, so we did all right. The boys were at sis-six, and still had one more growth spurt to go through. Scouts from six colleges were keeping an eye on them, they were both safeties on their football team. Plus, they were pretty good receivers.

I burst into a strangely quiet house. "Honey, where are you?"

"I'm in here." I followed her voice to the bedroom. She lay on it, in a candy striped bustier, white thigh highs, and a smile. Even in her fifties, she was the hottest thing I'd ever seen.

"Where are the kids?" I asked as I shed my clothes.

"I gave them all a hundred bucks each and told them to disappear for at least three hours. Now get over baby, Olive needs some Stumpy lovin'."

Damn I loved this woman!

The End

qhml1
qhml1
8,989 Followers