All Comments on 'Subjects 0 Ch. 01'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
GizmorGizmorover 12 years ago
Subjects

This could get interesting! Hope to read more. Thanks.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 12 years ago
Very nice start

Don't know where you're going with it, but I'm up for the trip.

Thanks for coming up with a new story so soon.

sillytheclownsillytheclownover 12 years ago
3 star

the last story you did was much better, this was ok, but not great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
dont think they got it

I don't think most people made the connection between your stories. Come on people... this is why the first story happened. Its a prequel, not a whole new story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
umm....

ok anon,

these aren't related as on is Adam, the other is John. the first has his parents together, this one only his mom is mentioned. in the first his parents are strict holy rollers, and in the 2nd its likely his mother who is setting this up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Two separate family stories,

Common unifying theme of the compound creating lust between family members. Though the compound is not mentioned in the other story, casual reference of other series here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ObEditor

"I think their fools!" -> "they're". Or maybe even "they are", given the journal style of the writing in those segments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
wtf

was up with all the memo crap ruined a perfectly goos story

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Memo WHAT?

Interesting and well written. The "Memo? or Journal style notes seem to set up something relating the mother's work to the siblings dilemma.

Some of us would argue that our urges are equally strong, though few would measure up on the performance aspects.

I hope this is the beginning of an extended series.

Thanks for the beginning.

jx

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Imaginative

Sorry to be Anon here, but just wanted to say, I'm diggin' where you're going with this. Very interesting avenue to travel.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Original story

I like your story. There is the story between the brother and sister but there is also the story of the experiment and I think the later explain the first. I look forward to read the sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Dry opinion

I think there are more ways to test it against human willpower apart from incest. That bugged me a little. Other than that, great story. Loved it.

RocketBoostRocketBoostover 11 years ago
Clever

Your final note at the end was a good link to your other series. Props to you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
tie in

I think the journal notes add an interesting factor. I say this after reading 1 of your other series where you added a twist at the very end. To see it play out, the story within the story is very entertaining. Also enjoyed the tie in to the other story at the end. Off to read part 2.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Long term fan:

Loving the story, another great publication from you. Also, always loved how your stories enter connect.

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
This is Interesting

This is going to be a good series, great start.

demarkdemarkalmost 5 years ago
Like your work, but . . .

You need an editor. Homonyms are giving you some difficulty and make reading difficult for me. Lose, loose; there, their; etc. Polishing the work is important. Great story teller, keep it up, you've got something.

LacastrianLacastrianover 1 year ago

"It's okay. We will try again later. If you're like me, you'll be ready to go again in a couple hours, and we can try then" Does the author think this is abnormal?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That story have romance tag. Its lie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous