Subjects 0 Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No. I just... I dunno. I... Well..."

April knew when he was too embarrassed to say something. "Remember what I taught you about trying to build the courage to say or do something?" She had told him a phrase a few years ago that had always worked for her. '1...2...3... Fuck it!' and do whatever you wanted. Saved time on building the courage needed to do something, and got it done quickly.

"Yeah, I remember." Adam closed his eyes, as she watched him mouth the mantra. "Iwasreallyturnedonwhenyouplayedwithyourselfearlier," he spat out all in a rush, and then drew in a breath, "Iwaswondering..."

He must have run out of steam, but April knew what he was asking. She debated for a second. Well, 1 2 3 fuck it! She stood, and dropped her pants and panties. For added measure, she took off her top and bra too. Might as well make sure the squirt was as turned on as last time. "Only this one time, and only to help you out," she told him sternly. "Don't think this is going to be a regular occurrence! Or that I enjoy this." But she could already feel the itch growing stronger.

-------------------------------------------
STATUS REPORT: Have found a way to dilute the chemical without it loosing its properties. It was easy really; just add salt water in a mixture much like that found in sweat. Hopefully this will allay fears when human testing eventually starts.

END STATUS REPORT.
-------------------------------------------

Adam couldn't believe his eyes. His sister had been willing to do it, and had even taken off her top again. Despite her words, he saw that her nipples were growing hard. The thought struck him that there were very few women in his porn videos that had a body that could match hers. I wonder what she would be like-- He cut that thought off as quickly as he caught it. Despite everything she was doing, and despite how damned sexy she was, she was still his sister, and he'd be damned if he was the one to ruin the good relationship that they had.

Adam watched as his older sister sat back on the edge of her desk. She kept her knees together, and covered her breasts with her arms. "Are you just going to sit there staring, or are you going to try working on your problem?"

He jumped, and realized he HAD been staring. He suddenly felt really uncomfortable. Sure he had wanted this, and he was getting turned on, but it was by his sister... He also had to 'up-shift'.

"Still not doing it for you?" She asked, nodding at his crotch.

"N-no, it is. I-I just need to..." Adam stammered and stuttered, trying unsuccessfully to indicate his problem. "It's at the wrong angle," he finally said.

"Hmm... Well it seems really unfair that I am the only one naked. Besides, if I can see you too, then I can fully judge whether it is working or not and maybe stop you in time. Strip, Squirt." The last was more of an order, than a statement.

Adam mouthed their mantra, and then stood and dropped his pants, and decided to take his shirt off for good measure. Might as well be fully equal, he thought, leaving only his socks on.

He sat back in the chair, facing his sister, unsure what to do next. He noticed that her eyes were locked on his semi-hard penis, and tightened his muscles down there to make it jump. He was rewarded with her smile as she finally looked back up to him.

"Well, I see my little brother isn't so little after all!" Adam watched as April's hand leisurely travelled down her body, and began to rub her pussy. Sitting this close to her, he could smell her arousal, and it had a profound effect on him. In record time he was hard, cock in hand, stroking himself to his sister's pace.

"Good," she told him, "now that you are obviously in the mood, close your eyes, and change the image."

Reluctantly he did so, not wanting to close his eyes to the vision of beauty before him. The image of her on the desk, hand on her pussy, looking hungrily at his crotch appeared, and he tried to change it to Mr. Jenkins. As before, the image wavered, longer this time, but reformed as his sister, this time lying on the bed, legs spread, beckoning him to her.

"Whoa!" April's shout pulled him out of his thoughts and snapped his eyes open. "Are you trying to start a fire by rubbing it so fast?" She asked.

Adam pulled his hand away, and felt like a fool. He had thought he could do it this time, but the urge was just too strong. He looked up to April, to see that her hand was still on her pussy, rubbing away. "What about you?" He asked, nodding to her own enjoyment.

"Me? I can stop any time. I am under control, Squirt. It is you we are working on."

"Really? Let me see you stop then." Adam challenged. He didn't know where it came from, but the words were out before he could stop them.

"Fine, I'll stop," she said, but made no move to do so. "I can stop any time I want to. I just close my eyes..." As she closed her eyes, her hand sped up. Adam could see that she was nearing her own orgasm, and stood up, grabbing at her hand to stop her.

-------------------------------------------
PERSONAL MEMO: Started petitioning for permission to start human testing. If we can bottle this in a perfume, our company will make millions, not to mention the hefty bonuses us poor laborers will receive.

END MEMO.
-------------------------------------------

April's hand was jerked away from her body, and her eyes opened wide, only to be greeted by the sight of her brother right in front of her. He had a grip on her arm, stopping her hand from bringing her over the edge. Without thought, without any form of conscious control, her other hand shot out, grabbed him by the back of the head, and pulled him in for a kiss. This had the secondary effect of making his considerable cock bump her slick pussy lips. Despite the fact that he wasn't returning the kiss, April started to cum. Pure bliss wracked her body. An orgasm like none she had known before ripped through her. Nothing in her life had ever prepared her for the overwhelming ecstasy that was now taking up residence in her body.

As with all good things, however, she had to come down eventually. She realized that she was still kissing Adam, and he was now returning the kiss, their tongues in an illicit dance that promised, and begged for more. His cock was poised at the entrance to her tunnel, and what an easy movement it would be to pull him to her. Pull him INTO her. Her fellow Tube-y.

She shoved him back violently, and he fell into her desk chair with an umpf. He was her brother! Not one of the many guys she had slept with over the years. It was wrong on so many levels. It was taboo. It was incest.

And despite what her head said, her body demanded more.

She could still feel her juices leaving trails down her legs. She looked down at Adam, down at his crotch, and saw that he had deflated a little.

"I thought you said you could stop," his tone was relaxed, and seemed all the more demeaning for it.

"I can. I just wanted to show you that it wasn't full-proof. Even I fail sometimes. Now try again." She was on her guard now. Another episode like what had just happened wasn't going to repeat itself. She had had her orgasm, and she was in control again. At least, this is what she told herself as she watched her brother grab his gargantuan cock, and begin to stroke it while looking at her. She noticed that he stared mostly at her breasts, and so (to test him further, she told herself) she began to lightly rub her nipples, making them ache at the teasing touch. She completely ignored the itch that was even now beginning to grow inside her.

-------------------------------------------
PERSONAL MEMO: The petition for human testing was rejected. Do they not see the potential for this chemical? With it we could repopulate devastated cities, remove animals from the endangered species list, and a whole lot of other things I haven't even thought about yet.

All they can see is the potential harm and abuse that could result from this. I think their fools!

END MEMO.
-------------------------------------------

Adam wasn't sure what had happened a moment ago. He had stood to stop his sister, as she had done for him earlier, and then she had kissed him! At first he had been shocked, but as he felt her shake against him, lost in the throes of her own making, he couldn't resist kissing her back. It was his first real kiss, and even if it was from his sister, it still felt great. His cock had bumped up against her wet pussy, and it had taken every ounce of his self control not to go further. Pulling away was simply not possible.

And so he had stood, kissing his beautiful sister, the head of his penis bumping her clit as she shook on her desk; only to be shoved back violently a second later, as though everything were his fault.

Hurt and feeling rejected, he tried to keep his voice calm as he challenged her. Her response was to act haughty, and tell him to get back to practicing on his self control. Well, if that's what she wanted, then that's what she'd get.

Adam started to stroke his cock, and closed his eyes. The image of her kissing him, the feel of their tongues as they moved together filled his thoughts. He could tell that he was fully erect again. His cock ached in his hands, and felt bigger than it had ever felt before.

He tried a different tact this time. Instead of trying to force her image into the grey haired, balding, and fat Mr. Jenkins, he thought of a wall.

A plain white, very blank wall.

His sister faded, and in her place the wall formed. It worked! But the wall moved. He heard it, and somehow, it took the shape of his sister, if not the features and colors. Before he knew what his mind was dreaming up, he felt the sister/wall wrap her lips around his cock.

He was cumming before he had a chance to stop. His eyes opened, only to discover his sister's head in his lap, lips locked around his cock as he shot his load down her throat. Never in all the many years he'd been masturbating had he ever felt a sensation like this. Warm, wet, and so full of bliss, he just kept pumping his seed into her willing mouth.

-------------------------------------------
PERSONAL MEMO: I'll take things into my own hands. I know how to be safe. I'll present it to the board as though I had received the proper permissions. They trust me. They will never know I lied.

END MEMO.
-------------------------------------------

The taste of her fellow Tube-y's seed shooting down the back of her throat sent her into another orgasm. Giving head had always been something she enjoyed, but it had never gotten her off like this before. While it didn't compare to the absolute delight of her last orgasm, it did whet her appetite for more.

She swallowed everything she could, but there was much more than her small mouth could handle, and much of it seeped out of her mouth, and trailed down his balls.

Her itch was demanding to be scratched now. No longer was she a woman. No longer was she a sister. She was a female in heat, and the seed running down her gullet drove her onward. She continued to suck, and lick the cock before her. Never had she tasted one this large, or this wonderful. All other men before were as nothing compared to this masterpiece of manhood.

Under her expert ministrations, his phallus remained hard. There was a loud humming in her ears that she couldn't block out, so she simply ignored it. If Adam had wanted her to stop, she was fairly certain he had the strength to do so, but that was the least of her worries.

She felt hands on the back of her head, encouraging her, pushing her mouth down deeper on him. She moaned with the pleasure of him in her throat, and was rewarded with him twitching between her lips.

The itch was not to be denied, though, and she stood, and looked down at him, and saw him as though for the first time. His muscles were hard and taught across his hairless chest. His eyes were a deep shade of chocolate brown. His shaggy hair framed his wide jawed face to benefit. But none of that was important to the itch. It only cared about what was between his legs.

"April, if this is some sort of joke; stop it now, because I don't think I will be able to stop myself if you don't." Adam sounded worried, and excited, and confused all at once, and his voice sent a shiver down her spine.

She took his hand, and pulled him to her. "This is no joke, Squirt. I mean to have that beast between your legs in me, If you have a problem with that, then I am afraid you have a problem. I love you, though, and hope that you want it too." As she spoke the words she knew they were true. They had always gotten along as children, and even the awkward years as teenagers. No man had ever treated her as well as he had, or been built as well as he is.

"Oh, April! I love you, too! And YES I want this!" He followed her to the bed, and lay down. She crawled on top of him, and started to rub his cock between her engorged lips. Looking into his eyes, biting her lip, she took the plunge, and sat down as hard as she could. A scream rent the air, and only by its echo did she recognize it as her own. She felt like she had been split in two. The walls of her cunt were stretched almost beyond endurance. The feeling of fullness placated the itch, but only for a moment.

Looking down, she saw that she only had half of him in her. "My Gawd, that that thing is HUGE!" She bellowed, not caring if anyone heard her.

"I can't believe I'm losing my virginity to my sister. Damn, this feels so good!"

April leaned forward, and began kissing Adam with an ardor that was not to be denied. She was determined to take as much of him inside her as was possible. She began to rock her hips, as they kissed, slowly taking him in deeper and deeper. Finally she sat back up, and pushed down hard, taking the last of him, into her. They both moaned as the connection completed. She grabbed his hands, and placed one on her tits, and the other at her clit. He got the idea pretty quick, and began rubbing, pinching, and tweaking as she started to move her hips in a frenzied fashion.

Sweat began to form on both of them as they continued to exert themselves.

"April... Sister... I'm about to..." April heard the message, and picked up her pace. Both of their bodies were sweat soaked now, as she felt the first volley of his seed fire into her. Another scream, echoed by both this time, rebounded off the walls, as both siblings came simultaneously.

-------------------------------------------
STATUS REPORT: The board has approved human testing. Portfolios are now being examined, but they already know who they are going to choose. The test has to be something that would otherwise never happen. It will be a taboo, but how else will they successfully test the substance against human willpower?

END STATUS REPORT.
-------------------------------------------

Adam blinked. An odd heaviness weighed down on him, and it took a second for his sister to come into focus. His naked sister.

He had fucked his sister. Not only that, but she had taken his virginity. What the hell was wrong with them?

She stirred, waking up, and looked at him in shock. "What the...?" She rolled off him, and neither one of them could ignore the sucking pop that sounded as she pulled off of him, his cum leaking onto him, and then her bed. "What happened?" She demanded.

"I was hoping you could tell me! I remember coming in here to practice, and then things got fuzzy. Oh, Gawd did I... Did we...Did I really cum in you? Shit, what are we going to do if I got you pregnant?"

"Don't worry about that. I'm on the pill. Look, mom will be home in a bit. Not one word to her about this. We will figure it out later. Right now I need a hot shower, and you need to get cleaned up too."

She was out of the room quicker than Adam could respond, so he walked to his bathroom, and started to get cleaned up.

The events of the last couple hours started to become clearer in his mind. The more he thought about it, the more he realized he was okay with what had happened. Who knows? Maybe he would get lucky, and it could happen again.

-------------------------------------------
STATUS REPORT: Successfully convinced friends of Subject Alpha to go to local strip club where Subject's sister is currently employed. Substance was repeatedly piped through the ventilation system of the private rooms, with positive effects noted.

MEMO: Must remember to thank Larry Cavettelli for the use of his facility.

END STATUS REPORT.
-------------------------------------------

12