All Comments on 'Subjects 0 Ch. 03'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

good story but you should have left harold out of it

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Great Story!! But Please leave Harold and any male out of this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
good story

I am Harold and I want to stay in the story. Frankly I really need to get laid. Having the name "Harold" makes it harder to hook up with attractive and horny women. All they seem to want is for me to do their tax returns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
sheesh!

Just Slaughter Harold already!

manimal51manimal51over 12 years ago
I AGREE!!

I have to agree. Please remove Harold as quickly and violently as possible. BTW, I love the story so far.

WildNkrazyTazWildNkrazyTazover 12 years ago
OMG THIS AWESOME

WOW love it keep them coming love how these stories tie end together

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
REALM

This series is based on a perfume said to have pheromone effect on humans reducing belligerent behavior and stimulating congenial and cooperative behavior and marketed by Dillard's Department store beginning in the mid 1990s.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
Is it the end?

I think it is a great story. At first I thought Carol used her son and daughter as experiment (due to the personal note) so I was surprised when I discovered that her product came from her children. GOOD TWIST.

You can end the story here but if you continue, please don't linger on Harold. I would love to know how things work for Adam and his harem.

texaswaldo60texaswaldo60over 12 years ago
more

harold goes bye bye then more of the story

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
Enjoying alternating POV s

thats the only new thing I have to add except I hope the rats and mice escape en masse and consume every bit of Harold except his blackberry and pocket protector.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Adam's one fearless motherfucker!

This is an excellent story of hot motherfucking by a highly talented writer. Young Adam's sporting a really big fat prick, and lots of cunts are desperate for him to use it on them. He pounds away on his sister's cunt and that of her friend, but, like all young males, the cunt he aims for his own mother's. Lucky for him, his mom's gotten a good look at her boy's huge prick in action, and her motherly twat keeps dripping at the memory. Adam's been happily spreading his potent seed in all the cunts around, and now his own mother's in for it. The boy shoves his big baby-maker up the same twat where he was once a baby and empties his big balls up the wonderful hole between his mother's legs. His large doses of creamy semen are what his mommy's been aching for. The old saying is, "A mother's twat is her son's playground," and Adam'll be making big boyish puddles in his playground from now on.

NobilistNobilistabout 8 years ago

It's sounds like she works in a very high tech lab to reproduce everything like that. I would think a scientists would know how to handle a vial. That he wouldn't randomly pick one up without knowing what it is before hand. Let alone drop it. Plus being under pressure as a vapor wouldn't they use a metal canister? Also there should be emergency procedures for situations like a contamination released in a lab. For example, emergency venting, decontamination sprinklers, even a simple decon shower. Also being a high tech lab, notes wouldn't be laying around and everything would be on secured servers. Simple opsec(operational security).

Besides that I am enjoying this story and how it ties into the others.

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8about 7 years ago
For Nobilist

Very much enjoying your tale, and, I imagine you'll probably never read this since it's been so long, but...

Dude! Nobilist! Why can't ya just read the story and enjoy! I totally "got" that Carol was already overwhelmed by her own libido not to mention the exhaustion of pulling the all-nighter. If you watched this scene in a movie, you wouldn't have blinked. But this movie plays in your head. You pick it apart because you're the director. Give these writers and editors a break. They are talented amateurs and don't enjoy fact-checking departments. If you go ahead and suspend you're disbelief, you will enjoy the movie even more!

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Still Looks Good

I'm glad you added mom to the group.I'm a big fan of mom, daughter and son stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous