All Comments on 'Subjects 0 Ch. 05'

by Dark_Brother

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Better & Better

Your stories continue to intrigue. Keep up the good work. (Trying to keep track of all the characters...maybe I need to re-read some of the other chapters to keep everything straight) :)

Can't wait for the next chapter of whichever story you're writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Confused

a little about "Subject Bravo". From the last chapter I thought he was a new character coming in. Although that didn't make sense either because Carol only has the two kids. Other than my confusion, this is a great story. The whole idea is so unique. I still keep wondering where Dad might be in this whole thing. I figure he's out making more babys like his son. Anyway, I am enjoying this fantasy story and look forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Subject Bravo is,

The main character from Broken Bliss. This is another story series that has been incorporated into this author's world. The story of Sister Stripping is also involved in this world and the characters are now living in the home next to that of those in the Broken Bliss story. Both of these homes are under surveillance and are test subjects of the pheromones.

LittleprickLittleprickover 12 years ago
What a baby maker

When will Adam seduce other women? It's been too long since he had someone new. Perhaps Mrs Julander who will fire his mom and change her mind after a good Fu**ing from Adam.

I can't wait for his mom to be pregnant.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 12 years ago
This bears mentioning again...

I'm enjoying the cold juxtaposition of the status reports played off against the characters passionate POVs. The personal notes add too (light comic relief).thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

I really like this story of yours. In particular, I think you did a very excellent job in writing and developing his mother and her internal emotional turmoil. The parts where she gravitates between trying to find a solution to the problem and acting like the parent and when she is under the influence of her son are the best parts of the story. If she does get impregnated by Adam, I imagine she won't be as accepting of having her son/grandson as her daughter, Minnie and Shelly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

Cant wait for the next chapter.

MarsPatrolMarsPatrolover 1 year ago

Revisiting a classic here. Thank You.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous