Subjects 0 Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,668 Followers

She had already done it with him before, and she was in the mood. Would it really be that wrong to do it just once more? She knew she was in control, and would be able to stop it in the future.

She moaned as his lips started to travel up her neck, to her jaw line. Didn't she in some way owe it to him, after abandoning him for so long? It wouldn't be like last time, where she had forced herself on him.

He nibbled lightly on her chin. He was obviously willing, and she could feel her juices leaking through her panties. It had been so long since she had cum, and he had felt so good inside her...

Their lips met, and she slipped her tongue into his mouth, thankful that she had such a wonderful loving son, that cared so much for her. She tried to impart her love through the kiss, but knew that ultimately it was an inferior way to show the amount of emotion she held for him.

He pulled away, and she nearly cried out as her lips felt barren and abandoned. She wanted his lips back, pressed to hers. "No more running away?" he asked her.

"No, son, never," she would have promised anything to have him kissing her again. "But this needs to be the last time. I am only doing this to show you how sorry I am, for the way I treated you."

He nodded, and blissfully brought his lips back to hers. Their lips celebrated at the reunion, as their tongues danced and their throats sang a deep moaning song.

She felt his hands slide up the back of her shirt, she had been too weary to change out of her clothes before going to bed, and then up to her bra. He deftly unclasped it, and she felt the tightness around her breasts lighten. He fingers traced the inside of where her bra now lightly rested, till he reached the sides of her tits, and then paused.

In exasperation, she released her arms from around him, and grabbing his wrists, roughly shoving his hands over her nipples. She cried into his mouth as she felt his fingers start to play with her areolas. He broke the kiss again, but she handled it better this time, as his kisses traveled down her throat. He lifted up her shirt, and she pulled it over her head, baring her chest for her son's loving gaze.

"You truly have a wonderful body, mom," he told her, before latching onto her right tit. She felt a shiver run along her spine at his words. She reached down between them, and slipped her hands under the waistband of his pajamas, gripping his massive cock. It somehow seemed bigger than she remembered, and she wondered how he had ever fit it inside her before. Adam moaned against her teat as her hands played along his shaft.

His hands began to play at her waist, as she wiggled her hips and he pulled her pants and panties down.

Her son's hands returned to her breasts, and he slowly started kissing lower, across her stomach, pausing to make out with her navel, which caused her to giggle, before making it to her thighs. He worked his tender kisses to her sensitive inner thighs, and then up to her steaming crotch. His nose bumped her clit, and she felt a flood of liquid escape her. His tongue did it's best to catch it, but the more he licked and swallowed, the wetter she got. Finally he sucked in her clit, and she screamed as she soaked his face and the bed in her cum.

She reached down, and lifted his head to look at her. "Son, I love what you are doing, but I would also love to feel you inside me again." Her voice was even, and she relished the amount of control she had over herself. No more ripping off clothes, and going at it like wild animals. They were two rational adults, wanting to give each other pleasure, and receive it in turn. They were two adults who loved each other.

He started the long sensual kissing trip back up her body, and she shook as she felt his penis touch her foot, and then rub all the way up the inside of her leg, till it finally reached her groin at the same time his lips met hers.

She felt him get into position, and she grabbed his face, pulling him deeper into their kiss, while her legs wrapped around him, and pulled him into her with one quick jerk. Her cries were muffled as she felt like she was about to be split in two. He HAD to be bigger! How had she accommodated such a monster in her before?

His hips started to move, and she felt herself loosen up down there, and welcome him home like a long lost friend.

She had to break the kiss this time, as she couldn't breathe and gasp in delight while kissing her son. Why had she wanted this to be the last time? Was there really anything wrong with what they were doing? They loved each other deeply, and were only showing that affection for one another. It didn't matter what other people thought, this was their life and their choice. She could keep herself from getting pregnant, by making her own morning after pills.

But would it really be so bad to carry his child?

That thought triggered another orgasm in her, and she clutched him tight, as wave after powerful wave of pure ecstasy pounded through her.

"Mom, I'm about to... And I can't... Oh, Gawd! Mom, I love you!"

Pure liquid heaven poured from him into her, and her orgasm reached a whole new level of rapture.

* * *

Carol drank the nasty tasting concoction she had just finished making, to ensure she wouldn't get pregnant. The test mice had been immune to all forms of birth control, except for castration, and morning after pills.

She had mixed feelings about what she had allowed to happen last night, but for now had settled on thinking that she had been in control, and not under the influence of her son's unique chemistry.

She knew that sooner or later she was going to have to face up to her daughter, and wasn't looking forward to that.

For now, however, she busied herself with hacking into Harold's files, and trying to figure out how to synthesize an antidote to the substance.

But how do you synthesize anger?

-------------------------------
PERSONAL NOTE: That wretched woman still rebuffs me. I need to get her fired. She no longer serves any purpose here.

END NOTE.
-------------------------------

Miss Shelly pulled out of her driveway without looking back. Her boyfriend had at first been angry with her, for cheating on him, but then had begged for her to come back to him, as she packed her things.

Didn't he understand that she had moved on? She had found a better lover, one more attentive to her needs. The fact that it was one of her students didn't matter to her, though she did keep that a secret. Adam was a phenomenal lover, and she was devoted to him, but she couldn't lose her job over him. Besides, her insurance as a teacher wasn't the best, but with her missed period, she had to have something to help with the costs of their child growing inside of her.

She couldn't wait to tell her beloved Adam that she was pregnant, this afternoon.

-------------------------------
PERSONAL NOTE: I have an appointment with one of the CEOs, Mrs. Julander, tomorrow. I plan to use the substance to seduce her, and convince her to get rid of some 'excess baggage'.

END NOTE.
-------------------------------

Dark_Brother
Dark_Brother
2,668 Followers
12