All Comments on 'Submission to a Black Bull Ch. 01'

by yssisneddih

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well... you asked in the first line: "how I can improve?"

Easiest would be to stop writing...

Second easiest would be to try not to write cuck shit, in the first place...

Hardest one would be to seek medical help for your mental illness, because anyone who thinks that cuck shit is OK, has some serious mental problems.

Yes... I know it is a fiction, but to start with it on your first try proves my point.

(if you had dozen stories under your belt, and then break your wrist on a cuck story, I would understand)

PS: Please understand, giving it a try is not the same as starting your first story with it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Keep writing.....I love the direction it is going

slavecuck41slavecuck41about 1 year ago

cant wait to hear more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Typos are annoying, but not bad. I know why the woman would love this shit, but why would the boyfriend or husband ever do this? First, I would never let anyone lock me up and where's the fun in being removed from the best part of a relationship and handing it to a stranger you can't possibly trust. If the MC researched it at all, he knows he gets nothing out of the deal and his relationship will likely burn to the ground. He's in a competition with a guy with a big dick, with one arm, and his cock, tied behind his back. There's nothing new here, but I'll check in to see if he realizes his mistake.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Interesting story line. I'd like to read more about their adventures. But please, do get an editor.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great start. Love to see where the story goes!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

racist shit, urban legend and pure mythology, along with characters that can only be described as self-deluded morons.

JustplainjeffJustplainjeffabout 1 year ago

You are in dire need of an editor. Otherwise, not a bad start, if cuck shit is your thing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story! Very descriptive. I felt like i was there!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

if I were the cuckold I would have begged to be allowed to taste his cum too!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

a wife's first time with a bull is a special time for a wife. seriously it is

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

nothing wrong being your wife's cuckold husband. a wife is happier with a hubby and a bull. she is at least well fucked. and a happy wife I now at 67 I believe a wife needs a bull and i strongly support cuckolding in marriages

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I definitely agree that being in a cuckold relationship is most satisfying for both husband and wife. Unfortunately we started late and regret not beginning this journey earlier in our marriage.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

My wife would have never seen the sun foe a new day . i would have killed my wife while she slept.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

as sire as God made Little green apples i would kill my girlfriend

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

A good teaser to more of a story with the black bull

syn4321syn43212 months ago

Too short. Boring because of it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous