Submissive Asian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers

She remained on her knees after she had finished stripping me naked as she neatly folded and stacked my clothes. She then looked back up at my face awaiting further instructions but continuously glanced down at my hard cock. Smiling at her desire to suck my cock again, I smirked and grabbed it in my hand as I taunted, "You want to suck my hard white cock again, don't you Nip?"

Miko nodded and fought the urge to stare at my hard cock right in front of her face as she gazed up at me. I trailed my cock head across her face but avoided her lips as I said, "Don't worry Nip, you'll get to suck this hard white cock every day like a good little slant-eyed slut. But right now, I want you up on my bed on your back. It's time for your new white master to give your yellow pussy a thorough inspection."

Miko immediately scrambled onto the bed and lay on her back. I crawled up between her legs and spread them wider as I pushed her farther onto the bed. She was looking up at me and biting her lower lip as she waited for me to do something else. I smirked down at her and snaked my hands under her ass to grip her from underneath. I then swiftly lifted her lower body until only her shoulders and head were on the bed. I lifted her pussy to my mouth as she wrapped her legs around my head to hold her pussy to my mouth. I then locked eyes with her and smirked as I plunged my tongue deep into her pussy.

Miko cried out a high-pitched wail as her back arched and her thighs clamped shut around my head. I watched her come unglued as I gripped her thighs to hold her to my face. My tongue was licking deep inside her sweet pussy as she squirmed and shook beneath me. She was clawing at the sheets as her hips bucked uncontrollably. I smirked against her pussy as I began teasing her clit with my nose. Her constant edging must have had her on the verge of orgasm this whole time because she suddenly went completely rigid as her breathing increased to pants and gasps. Her thighs squeezed my head with all her might as her body began to shake. Her eyes were clamped tightly shut and her head was whipping back and forth as her pleasure increased.

Miko finally screamed as her pussy exploded in juices. Her hips bucked hard against my face as she let out a long-winded moan. She finally sighed and went limp as her eyes fluttered open to gaze up at me with a look of awe on her face. She held my gaze as I held her in place and continued feasting on her pussy. My eyes were intense and determined, saying "You belong to me now."

She bit her lower lip shyly and finally managed to breathe out, "Thank you, sir."

I smiled against her pussy and continued licking deep inside as I moved my head back and forth to trail my nose over her clit. Miko sighed softly as she watched me licking her pussy. I could see the deep desire and lust on her face as she desperately wanted to feel my hard white cock slide into her pussy, but she remained silent. Finally licking out all of her juices, I moaned deeply as I withdrew my tongue and declared, "That limp dicked ex of yours didn't know what he was missing. Your yellow pussy is delicious. Now my new slant-eyed fuck doll, let's see how you handle this."

I then wrapped my lips around her clit and began sucking and licking furiously. Miko cried out in surprise and immediately began bucking her hips, thrashing her head, gripping the covers, and locking her legs together around my head. She moaned out unintelligible cries of pleasure as I gripped her tightly. I moaned deep in my throat, causing vibrations to flow through her clit. She gasped loudly and her hips bucked violently as pleasure shot through her body.

I felt her small hands grabbing onto my thighs as she reached for me desperate for more contact. She moaned loudly and her fingers clung to my thighs as I worked her needy clit. I imagined her dickless ex refusing to go down on this exquisite creature and still couldn't believe he had the gall to call it unhygienic. I wondered if he really liked girls or perhaps just needed a strong-willed woman to sit on his face and make him lick her pussy. My Miko was far too submissive for that, but she would never need to convince, beg, or force me to lick her sweet pussy, suck her clit, or tongue fuck her tight little asshole. I couldn't wait to surprise her with her rimming. I felt my cock twitch at the thought of her reaction to my tongue sliding into her ass. God, she had such a sexy bubbly ass and a cute puckered hole. I was going to have to work twice as hard to stay in character as the white master dominating my slant-eyed fuck doll. It's a good thing we both got off on the race-playing scenes because this feisty kitten deserves to be fucked, licked, and sucked into exhaustion every day.

Miko was moaning and squirming continuously as I worked her clit. I had a tight grip on her thighs even as she still had her legs locked around my head. Her hands still clung to my thighs as her fingers dug into my skin. I was surprised to see her suddenly let go of my thighs to begin groping her perky breasts and tweaking her hard nipples. She moaned louder and ground her pussy against my chin. I watched in fascination as she pinched her nipples and cried out as her orgasm crashed over her.

Her thighs shook against my head as her orgasm rolled through her body. Her cries of pleasure turned to pants and gasps of exertion. She then erotically trailed her hands up and down her body as she enjoyed the feeling coursing through her. Miko looked up at me and giggled adorably as she saw I had watched her orgasm again. She tried to turn her head away from me in embarrassment, but I quickly let go of one of her thighs and slipped two fingers into her wet pussy. Her pussy immediately clenched around my fingers as I targeted her G-spot. She gasped loudly and her eyes bugged out in surprise as I worked her pussy and clit.

Miko clasped the covers on either side of her as she searched desperately for support and stability under my assault. As I sucked her clit and worked her G-spot, I began teasing her asshole with my thumb. I didn't push inside her ass, but I stimulated her sensitive puckered hole. She moaned louder and clenched her ass cheeks and asshole instinctively, causing me to chuckle against her clit. I loved the surprise reactions from girls the first time you tease their assholes. Miko was moaning faster as I overloaded her sensitive body. I could already tell that this orgasm would be the most powerful one yet.

My tiny girl was coming unglued under my stimulation and she was on the verge of hyperventilating. I continued to moan around her clit as I sucked and licked her sensitive nub. My two fingers thrusting into her pussy were still working her G-spot as my thumb teased her asshole. Miko's moans grew in pitch until she was practically squeaking as she ground her pussy against my face and fingers. I began grazing my teeth against her clit, causing her to completely lose control.

She arched her back and took a deep breath as her pussy clenched around my fingers. Her thighs shook and tightened around my head as her pleasure increased. She then let out an ear-splitting cry of sheer ecstasy as her whole body bucked and jerked wildly. Her orgasm crashed over her in waves causing her crotch to buck violently against my face. Her eyes were clamped tightly shut as she gripped the sheets in an attempt to hold herself still. She finally went completely limp with a deep sigh of relief.

I slowly withdrew my fingers from her pussy as she finally opened her eyes. I smirked down at her as I licked and sucked my fingers clean. I then lowered her to the bed as she looked up at me in wonder. I continued to smirk as I said, "That's how I make a slant-eyed slut worship me. Look at yourself, Nip. I haven't even fucked your yellow pussy yet and you're already prepared to pledge yourself to me, aren't you?"

Miko nodded as she breathed out, "Yes, sir."

I trailed my hands up her thighs and gripped her waist as I said, "I think it's time for my hard white cock to take your Jap pussy for a ride, don't you?"

She smiled adorably as she answered, "Yes, sir."

I smiled as I stated, "Then get on your hands and knees, Nip slut. I want to pound this yellow pussy until I've bred you properly."

Miko immediately scrambled onto her hands and knees with her ass pointing towards me. I trailed my hands over her large ass cheeks as I admired, "You have a lovely ass, you yellow slut. I bet even white and black girls would be proud to have a bubble butt like this. With your big ass and tits, I bet you could land any yellow man you wanted. But you set your sights higher didn't you, Nip? You aimed to land yourself a white man with a big white cock, haven't you?"

Miko moaned at my words and trailing hands as she breathed out, "Yes, sir."

I gripped her hip with one hand as I knelt behind her and teased her wet pussy with my hard cock, as I asked, "You want this hard white cock don't you, you Jap slut? You want me to claim your yellow holes for myself and use you as I see fit, don't you? I bet you'd cream yourself with the thought of being the only slut I fuck and who's allowed to suck my hard white cock, wouldn't you? Do you know how to be the only slut that I use, even as a slant-eyed yellow slut?"

Miko gripped the covers under her and shivered in anticipation and desire, as she moaned out wantonly, "I'll do anything you want, sir."

I continued to tease her pussy with my hard cock as I answered, "Yes, being willing to do anything I desire is a big part of becoming the only slut that has the privilege of having me feast on your body and feeling my hard white cock inside your yellow holes. But a yellow slut must always show her white master that she is honored and desires to tend to my sexual needs and desires. A good little Nip slut must always watch for her white master's cock to get hard so that she may drop to her knees and worship him in her proper position of Jap submission."

I continued, "The best Jap sluts must only feel complete and satisfied when their yellow holes have been pumped full of their white master's cum, until their white master's cock is hard again. You want me to pump you full of my hot cum, don't you Nip slut?"

Miko moaned out, "Yes, sir. Please fill my yellow pussy with your hot white cum, sir."

I smiled as I huskily replied, "Don't worry, Jap slut, I'll pump all your yellow holes so full of my hot white cum that I might actually breed you into a white girl. Your yellow holes were made to serve a white man's hard cock. A good little slant-eyed slut like you will get all the white cum I have. After tonight I have no doubt all of your hopes and dreams will be centered on being the best slant-eyed slut for my hard white cock."

I then eased my hard cock into her pussy causing her to sigh as I slowly filled her up. I came to rest deep inside her and gripped her hips as I said, "Your big ass is the perfect shape. It gives me the best grip as I pound you from behind. I've admired this big yellow ass for years and now it's mine."

I then began to pound her pussy deep and hard. I didn't start out slow or give her any warning as I gave her the powerful fucking we both craved. I was pulling her hips back to meet my forward thrusts, making her whole body shake as I fucked her. Miko was moaning in pleasure and gripping the covers under her just to stay in this position. She was so sensitive to my touch and in such need of a rough fucking that I had no doubt she would orgasm fast. Smiling at her extreme pleasure, I taunted, "Listen to yourself, Nip. You're moaning like a yellow whore in heat. I bet your Jap pussy is dripping wet with my big white cock giving you what it really needs."

Miko was past replying at this point and I added to her growing pleasure by saying, "Your fat yellow ass is gorgeous, Nip. You should see how sexy you look with my big white cock sliding between your yellow ass cheeks to skewer your Nip pussy. I can't wait to breed all of your yellow holes. A slant-eyed slut should always have her white master's hot load inside her. Feeling my hot cum inside your yellow body is the best way to remind you who you belong to."

Wanting to force her to answer me, I waited until her moans had reached a higher pitch before I slowed my thrusts and asked, "When was the last time someone made you cum so many times before they pounded your yellow pussy and left you moaning like a yellow whore?"

Miko whined at the sudden slowing but still managed to moan deeply in pleasure at my taunts before answering, "It's never happened, sir."

I smacked her ass as I ceased all of my movements and declared, "I'm not surprised, Nip. You needed a real white master to put you in your proper place as a slant-eyed slut."

Miko whined pitifully but answered, "Yes, sir."

I began to slowly fuck her pussy again as I asked, "Were you getting ready to cum again, Nip?"

Miko whined, "Yes, sir."

I gripped her ass cheeks tighter as I asked, "Do you want to cum on my big white cock as I pound your yellow pussy without mercy?"

Miko nodded and desperately declared, "Yes, sir. Please pound my yellow pussy with your big white cock, sir."

I moaned again and slapped both of her ass cheeks, causing them to wiggle erotically. Without another word, I tightened my grip on her hips and resumed roughly fucking her wet pussy. I began pulling her back into my thrusts again as I slammed her pussy with all of my strength. She was moaning in pleasure as her body shook from the force of her much-needed fucking. Knowing how much she got off on being degraded and taunted, I said, "I want you to cum on my hard white cock, you Nip slut. I want to feel your hot juices coating my big cock as you cum. I bet you cum hard on my white cock. A slant-eyed slut always cums hardest when her white master is punishing her yellow pussy. Just imagine how great it will feel when I breed your Jap pussy."

Miko suddenly cried out and went completely rigid as her pussy spasmed around my hard cock. Her orgasm crashed over her and left her gasping for breath. Her chest and head collapsed onto the bed in exhaustion as I continued to pump her pussy without mercy. I felt my own orgasm quickly approaching as I looked at her big ass in the air as she gasped for breath. Watching her amazing ass squish and shake as I pounded her hard had my cock twitching. I felt my balls begin to draw up, signaling my impending orgasm.

I moaned and growled out, "Here it comes you yellow slut. Your first breeding from your white master. I want to pump you full of my seed. You better be ready for my hot white load, cause here it comes."

I moaned again as I felt my cock explode deep inside her. Miko moaned and pressed her ass back into me, desperate to take my hard cock deeper into her pussy. I pumped my cock in and out of her until I stopped cumming. Sighing, I breathed out, "How did you like your first breeding, you Nip whore? I heard you moaning as I pumped my seed into your yellow pussy. You must really want all of my cum deep inside your Jap cunt, cause I felt you pushing back into me. That's just like a slant-eyed slut to need all the hard white cock crammed into your tight Nip pussy. And look at that greedy yellow cunt leaking all your pussy juices on my big white cock, but keeping all of my hot cum deep inside you where it belongs. I bet you won't spill a drop of my cum. A good little Jap whore always keeps her master's hot cum inside her body. I bet you don't care which hole I pump my cum in as long as it's all inside you. Isn't that right, Nip slut?"

Miko sighed in ecstasy at the tingles still rolling through her body from her orgasm, the amazing feeling of my hot cum filling her pussy, and my degrading taunts. She finally breathed out, "Yes, sir."

I squeezed her ass cheeks as I rolled my hips to maneuver my hard cock still inside her making her moan in pleasure. Trailing my hands over her bubble butt, I asked, "How does it feel to have my hot cum pumped into your Jap cunt?"

Miko pressed her ass into my hands as she replied, "It feels great, sir."

I smacked both her ass cheeks and said encouragingly, "That's my good little slant-eyed slut."

I then slowly slid my hard cock out of her pussy and lay down beside her. I gently pulled her into my lap and said, "Let's see how well you can ride a white cock, Nip. Put that hard cock back where it belongs and show me what you can do."

Miko moaned in anticipation and desire as she reached between her legs, grabbed my hard cock, guided it into her wet pussy, and lowered herself down. We both moaned as my hard cock slid inside her wet pussy again. She began rolling her hips to maneuver my hard cock inside her as she sighed in pleasure. I moved my hands to grip her ass cheeks as I began to roll my hips with her. She moaned and trailed her hands up and down her body erotically. Our eyes met and we shared a heated gaze before I pulled her to me for a passionate kiss. We both moaned into the kiss as our passions exploded.

As if we were both waiting for this moment, our hands immediately began trailing possessively over each other's bodies as we both added more force and speed to our hips. Miko moaned into the kiss as she snaked her hands around to my back and pulled herself tighter against met body. I slid one hand down to grip her ass cheek while my other hand gripped her back. I then moaned into the kiss, "Your Jap cunt feels so good stretched around my hard cock. I think I'll put this tight little Nip pussy to good use from now on. But you're also such an amazing cock sucker as well. I bet your asshole will feel incredible stretched around my hard white cock too. How would it make you feel, Nip, if I put your yellow holes to good use tending to my desires? Would you feel proud and complete if I filled your yellow holes with my hot white cum on a daily basis, you slant-eyed slut."

Miko moaned deeply into the kiss and ground her pussy on my hard cock as she breathed out, "Yes, sir. I would feel like I've finally been shown my proper place as a yellow slut by my white master. Please use my Jap holes for your sexual desires. I need to feel you pump your white seed deep inside all of my holes, sir."

With that, Miko sat up straight, planted her hands on my chest for stability, and began smashing her ass down on my lap skewering her pussy on my hard cock. She was moaning louder and faster as she increased the speed of her hips. Her eyes were closed as her pleasure increased. I trailed my hands up her body and groped her breasts, causing her to lean forward pressing her breasts into my hands.

I began trailing my thumbs along the undersides of her breasts, causing her to gasp and moan deeply. I then smirked as I gently pinched her nipples. Miko gasped loudly, but never slowed her hip movements as she continued to punish her pussy on my hard cock. I added more strength to my pinches as I taunted, "Look at yourself, you slant-eyed slut. You're moaning like a yellow whore as your white master pinches your nipples and you slam your tight yellow pussy on my hard white cock. You must really want me to breed your yellow pussy again, you Nip slut. I bet you even orgasm from serving your new white master's hard cock. All you Nips need is a white master willing to put you in your proper places and you all accept your roles as slant-eyed sluts to white men. A good little Jap whore should take pleasure from serving her white master. You want to be a good little Jap whore, don't you Nip?"

Miko nodded as she continued to moan in pleasure and smash her pussy on my hard cock as she moaned out, "Yes, sir."

I smiled up at her and began groping her breasts again as I replied encouragingly, "That's my good little yellow fuck-slut. Now, I want you to cum on my hard white cock, Nip. Cum for me, Jap whore. I want to feel your tight yellow pussy tremble and coat my hard cock with your Jap juices."

hasnoalias
hasnoalias
2,289 Followers