Submissive Asian

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Miko nodded vigorously as she moaned out, "I want to soak your hard white cock with my Jap juices. I want to cum on your big white cock every day, sir."

With this, Miko stopped talking and returned to moaning like a whore in heat as she continued to smash her pussy on my hard cock. She opened her eyes and moaned deeply as she gazed down into my eyes. I pinched her nipples again making her gasp. I felt my next orgasm approaching and hoped that we would both cum close together. As I continued to tease her breasts and pinch her nipples, I said, "Look at these big Jap tits. Nip tits didn't used to get this big naturally. I guess Nips are evolving to have bigger tits in order to attract a white master. I bet these big yellow tits would look amazing with my hard cock sliding between them."

Miko's moans had become more desperate as I teased her. Letting go of her nipples and breasts, I trailed my hands down to squeeze her ass cheeks as she continued bouncing on my lap. Smirking up at her, I declared, "Your ass feels so good and squishy in my hands, Nip. I can feel your big ass bouncing off my thighs when you work your yellow cunt on my hard white cock. I guess you've also evolved to have a nice big ass too."

I squeezed her ass cheeks and began thrusting my hips up to meet her downward plunges. Miko's moans grew even louder and higher-pitched as my hard cock battered her pussy. I moaned and felt my balls draw up. With one deep thrust, my cock exploded deep inside her. She gasped loudly then quickly went rigid as her body shook. I felt her pussy trembling around my cock as I continued to fill her cunt with my hot cum. She dug her fingers into my chest as her body was racked with tremors as her orgasm rolled through her.

I maneuvered my hips to move my still-hard cock inside her pussy from side to side. Miko sighed and relaxed on top of me as she opened her eyes to gaze down at me. I smiled up at her as I asked, "You love it when I breed your yellow cunt, don't you Nip? You just orgasmed from feeling me pump my hot cum inside your Jap twat."

I squeezed her ass cheeks tighter as I continued, "I bet you feel better than you have in a long time, now that you have three loads of your white master's cum inside you. A slant-eyed slut like you always feels best with her white master's hot cum coating your insides."

Miko was flushed and still gasping from her most recent orgasm, but did manage to nod as she dutifully answered, "Yes, sir."

I smacked both of her ass cheeks as I said, "That's my good girl. You've been such a good little slant-eyed slut to me so far. I think you've earned a treat."

Miko looked down at me curiously as she answered automatically, "Thank you, sir."

I quickly flipped us over and positioned myself on top. She instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck and her legs around my waist as she looked up at me. I smiled deviously as I began to slowly fuck her. I kept my pace gruelingly slow. She sighed softly as she tightened her grip on me. I felt her pussy clenching around my hard cock as if begging me to fuck her harder and faster. Looking her in her eyes with a stern expression, I said, "If you wish to continue to be my personal slant-eyed fuck slut, you are no longer allowed to wear panties even if you're not with me. Do you understand, Nip?"

Miko nodded as she breathed out submissively, "Yes, sir."

I smirked and nodded, as I replied, "You're my yellow fuck slut and I want that Jap cunt ready for my hard white cock whenever I want."

She nodded again as she replied excitedly, "Yes, sir."

I continued my slow fucking of her pussy as I replied, "You must be a true slant-eyed slut for my white cock. I can feel your Jap pussy trembling when I talk about using your yellow body whenever I want."

Miko blushed furiously and bit her lower lip as she looked up at me. I smiled deviously as I added, "Imagine walking around my house in a skimpy maid's outfit, not knowing when I might bend you over to fuck your holes or drop you to your knees to suck my hard white cock. Or I'll pull you into my lap, have you slide my hard white cock into your wet Nip pussy, and bounce on my hard white cock until I shoot my load deep inside you. Maybe I'll take you out to a romantic dinner and show, all the while I'll be teasing your sensitive clit or wet Nip cunt. I might even buy you a vibrating egg to slip into your Nip cunt with a wireless remote. I bet you would really get off on being such a Jap slut in public."

Miko moaned at my descriptions as I added, "I think I should buy you several outfits so you can take your proper place while you're here. A slant-eyed slut like you should know that you don't deserve to wear normal clothes in your white master's home. Next time I take you to the club for a public spanking, I'll finish the scene by fucking one of your yellow holes or making you suck my hard white cock in front of everyone there. Just imagine what everyone will think of you as you moan like a wanton Jap whore with my hard white cock inside you. You'd love all that, wouldn't you Nip?"

Miko hugged herself tighter against me as she moaned out, "Yes, sir."

I moaned at her submission and purred out, "I've also picked out several new lingerie outfits for you. I think they'll be the perfect look for a slant-eyed slut like you. Plus I know your big ass and tits will look delicious in them."

Miko moaned and her pussy trembled around my hard cock as she breathed out, "Thank you, sir."

I smirked down at her as I asked, "It turns you on when I describe how sexy you are and how I want to dress you to show off your sexy Jap body, doesn't it Nip?"

Miko shivered and tightened her grip on my body as she moaned out, "Yes, sir."

I moaned as her pussy seemed to tighten around my slow-thrusting cock and huskily asked, "You love it when I describe your sexy Jap body and all of the kinky things I want to do to you, don't you?"

Miko nodded and moaned out, "God, yes."

I pressed my hard cock deep inside her as I asked, "Has anyone ever described how sexy you are, told you what they wanted to do to you in graphic detail, told you how to dress like a Jap slut, or treated you like the true slant-eyed slut that you want to be?"

Miko moaned in pleasure and ground her pussy on my hard cock as she breathed out, "No, sir."

I continued my gruelingly slow fucking of her pussy as I huskily asked, "How wet and horny do I make you, Nip?"

Miko purred, "My Jap pussy has been dripping wet all day thinking about what you would do to me and how you would treat me, sir. When you stripped me naked, restrained me, and spanked me in the club, I would have dropped to my knees and sucked your hard white cock if you ordered it. After you offered to dominate me sexually and treat me like a yellow slut, I got so wet and horny that I had to go home and masturbate three times before I could go to sleep. I almost pulled over to play with myself in the car."

I moaned encouragingly as I breathed out, "That's how a good little slant-eyed slut should react to her master. Just imagine bending over for some reason while you're wearing a skimpy little slut outfit or lingerie and when you aren't expecting it, you suddenly feel my tongue or hard white cock slide into your Jap pussy. Can you imagine being in a near-constant state of post-orgasmic high? Just as you start to come down from your last orgasm, I'm already building you up for the next one."

Miko moaned again and continued to grind herself against me as I continued, "Or maybe I'll just have you suck my hard white cock for several days to give your pussy and asshole a rest. You would still have to edge yourself constantly, but you'd be forbidden to cum. Would you be a good little yellow submissive and take all of your pleasure from serving your white master or would you be a horny slant-eyed slut with a building need to orgasm? Would your Jap pussy need my hard white cock or tongue? Imagine how hard you would orgasm once I finally gave you release."

Miko shivered under me as she purred at my descriptions. She tightened her grip on my body as she stared up at me with need in her eyes. I smiled deviously as I asked, "What do you think, Nip? Can you handle having this many orgasms on a regular basis? Will you be grateful for the privilege of sucking my hard white cock daily? Can you be a good little slant-eyed slut by using all of your energy, enthusiasm, and determination to tend to my sexual needs and desires?"

Miko moaned as her pussy spasmed around my hard cock as she breathed out, "Oh yes, sir."

Miko's face took on a faraway expression as her breathing increased. I kept my slow thrusts at a steady pace as her orgasm built. I felt her fingers pressing into my back as she clung to me. Smirking, I leaned down and whispered huskily into her ear, "Nip, you are so fucking sexy when you orgasm. Watching you get worked up until you cum on my hard white cock turns me on. I can feel how wet and hot your pussy is. I can feel your pussy lips dragging up and down my cock shaft the same way you drag your lips up and down my hard white cock as you blow me. I bet your pussy is crying out for more of my hot cum, isn't it Nip?"

Miko whined and buried her face against my neck as she nodded her head and mumbled out an affirmative response. She stopped grinding her pussy against my hard cock as she began to shake. Her breathing increased as her hold on me tightened. I felt her tight pussy trembling as I continued my slow thrusts. I moaned softly as I felt my next orgasm building. Knowing our next orgasms would likely wear us both out for the night, I gently bit her ear lobe as I moaned out, "I can feel your Jap cunt getting ready to explode, Nip. Are you about to cum on my hard white cock again, you little yellow slut? Is your Nip pussy ready for another load of my hot cum? I want you to hold back until you feel my hot cum pumping into your yellow twat. A good little yellow submissive needs to be able to control her orgasms. You want to be an obedient Jap fuck slut, don't you?"

Miko nodded her head as she mumbled out an affirmative answer against my neck. I could tell that she was barely holding on with her orgasm building so quickly. Growling softly in her ear, I warned, "Remember, Nip slut, enjoying my oral skills, sucking my hard white cock, orgasming with me inside you, and having me pump all of my hot cum inside you are all privileges. You don't want to have those privileges revoked, do you, Jap slut?"

Miko whimpered as her body shook harder, but she managed to moan out, "No, sir."

I smiled at her easy submission as my orgasm neared. Feeling my balls begin to draw up, I moaned out, "Get ready, you slant-eyed slut, because I'm about to breed your Jap cunt again. I want to feel you come unglued as I pump my hot seed into your Nip pussy. A good little yellow slut never wastes a drop and wants all of her white master's cum pumped into her body."

She was shaking uncontrollably and whimpering pitifully as she pressed her face against my neck. I then moaned softly as I felt my hard cock twitch before I exploded inside her. Her reaction was instantaneous. She moaned deeply, went rigid, and cried out as her pussy exploded in orgasms. Her crotch jerked against me as her long built-up orgasm finally released itself. I moaned as I pumped another load of hot cum deep inside her.

We continued to writhe against each other as I continued pumping my hot cum inside her. She clenched her pussy around my cock to milk my hot seed into her cunt. Finally exhausted, I maneuvered to lie on my side as I pulled her against me. She whined adorably as my softening cock finally slipped out of her pussy. She pulled herself tighter against me and nestled her head on my chest with a content sigh.