All Comments on 'Submitting to My Ex'

by TheDarkCloud

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Loved this story

Great story, I can relate, especially to your involuntary erections betraying your innermost feelings. The pure humiliation, loved the being locked outside the door in public, the holding signs of humiliation, very creative. Never thought of that. Hoping you'll write again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Yuck!

I look forward to him slicing both of them up with razor blades and laughing at the blood.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Epically stupid

They made videos and took pictures of themselves committing crimes. They're about to spend 15 years in prison. Boy was that a dumb story. And think about it. Even if he doesn't go to the Police what's to prevent him from visiting them separately with a baseball bat? I bet the first time he breaks Julie's little finger she gives him every photo she has. And when he breaks Scott's knee with the bat he gets all those photos too. The real problem is that the story assumes that there will be no consequences for their actions. Just plain bad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
rape

even if I enjoyed such insane activities, having being treated that way, i would die in prison before letting them getting away with rape . how about another chapter where he gets actual(instead of stupid) revenge. good start, no finish yet.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Interesting

Hoping he wants to try and fight back against them next week. And either get revenge or be broken even further.

Of course this has to be read with suspended belief. With their blackmail being pretty flawed.

But still good. Look forward to next chapter

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Rape

Therefore she has no further hold over him, although he does have to break in to her place to get the copy of the vid.

JJ

Claudia69Claudia69almost 5 years ago
Ex's Can Be Fun

A real jerk off story..It would be nice if both my Ex's would have used me like a cock loving whore..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

If I was him, I'd have had a private investigator get what they could on those 2 for blackmail, and shown up with a few tools, getting proof of their intents before knocking them out and extracting the information needed.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Didn't go anywhere ❓ made no sense what was the point 🤷🏿‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Good story! Ignore the haters who insist on running down what they can't do themselves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous