Submitting to My Ex

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

As I took her cock into my mouth and tried to coat it in as much saliva as I could I couldn't help but think of all the times Julie had sucked me off (I had given her oral plenty of times too). She was not gentle, plunging the plastic cock into my mouth and gagging me on it, laughing as she slapped me about the face and pinched my nostrils shut and spit down on me. Scott filmed it all and encouraged Julie to further extremes and I just knelt there and took it, all the while getting hard again, clearly getting off on being treated like that. They noticed that too, and it wasn't long before Scott was beside me and cupping my balls and playing with me as I was gagged and choked.

Finally, Julie had enough and demanded I lie on the bed, I pulled myself up and lay on my front only for her to grab my hair and use it to roll me over saying.

"On your back bitch, I'll let you see what it's like"

Before I knew it she had my legs around her and was shoving her dildo under my balls and pressing it up and into my arsehole, all the while staring down at me triumphantly. She was on top in all ways and began to slap my cock about with her hand as she started fucking me. I moaned louder than when Scott was in my ass because Julie's dong was larger and harder, she was stretching me hard. My prostrate being pushed hard and arousing me even as I groaned at the pressure inside me. It was at that point that Scott got up onto the bed a sat right down on my face, smothering me with his ass, making sure my mouth was pressed right up against his asshole.

I was being fucked in the ass so hard and all the time now I was struggling for breath and having my enemies ass and balls being rubbed back and forth across my face. It was sexual humiliation on a grand scale for me and under Scott I began to sob, frustrated and desperate as I was.

As Julie fucked me in that near missionary position her right hand curled around my shaft and slowly wanked it. She always was an expert with a cock in her hand, she always knew the right touch or pressure to get me hard then off and so it was proving here, despite having my arsehole filled to busting and having another man's asshole and balls rubbing back and forth across my face.

And you know what the really bad thing about all that was? I was aroused by the situation, yeah Julie's magical hand had a part in things but I was also getting off on how degraded I was, these two were treating me like a piece of shit and I was reacting positively to it. I wasn't the only one, when Scott finally removed his ass from my face I was looking up at a deliriously happy looking Julie, she was right above me, peering down her hair hanging down onto my chest as she thrust in and out of me, there was little doubt she was getting off on this too. She pushed my legs up and over rolling me up backwards on the mattress, my knees about my ears but she kept her dildo buried in my ass but this new position allowed her to go even deeper in me, really pressing on my prostrate and also allowed her to aim my stiff cock right at my own face. I knew what she wanted before she barked out her demand.

"Open wide bitch, got another load for you!"

I obeyed without argument, and seconds later Julie's enthusiastic jerking off sent multiple streams of thinning, white cum spraying from my dick and into my own mouth and onto my own face. With cum gummed eyes I saw Scott had recorded this latest humiliation on his phone.

Julie pumped my asshole a bit longer after I had cum then pulled it out and made me suck it clean, I was past the point of any resistance so I just did it as I lay on my back on the bed with her kneeling over me. As I did that I felt Scott's hands on my cock and my foreskin being pulled open, then I felt him very clearly slide his own rock hard faggot dick into my foreskin and he fucked me like that!

Julie saw and cried out laughing.

"Yeah Scott fuck the sissy like that, fuck him like a girl, you love it, don't you sissy boy?"

She contemptuously slapped my face while she said this and I just nodded meekly. They had broken me and I knew it. Scott gave a loud exclamation and I felt him cum inside me, flooding my foreskin with his cum. It was bizarre, humiliating feeling another man's jism spread all across my own cock's head . Scott just laughed at me, squeezed my nuts and said.

"Be the only time you had a man's cum in there I'll bet!"

Julie and Scott took a break then, washing up and having another glass of wine as they watched some TV. I just lay on the bed reliving tonight's events over and over.

They weren't done with me though. Julie produced an A3 blank paper pad and black, thick marker and they took turns writing on it in thick, capital letters and took pictures of me holding various signs.

"I AM JULIE'S BITCH"

"I SUCK COCK FOR FREE"

"SMALLEST COCK IN TOWN" (complete with arrow pointing to my exposed crotch).

Between the videos, these pictures and Julie's previous evidence against me there was little doubt now that I was entirely in this cruel pair's hands now, totally enslaved to them and I just accepted it.

They left a little while later, taking all but my underwear and trench coat with them and an instruction that I was to book the same room for the Friday night next week and that Scott would bring some more of his friends with him that enjoyed turning previously reluctant guys...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers
12