Substituting for My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd forgotten how exciting it was," I admitted.

"Are you going to do it again?" she asked.

"I think so, if he comes back. He seemed pretty stressed out when he left yesterday, and I haven't seen him since."

"Maybe you should go get your own stuff, clothes that fit you better then," she suggested.

Even though she wasn't there to see it, I blushed. "I, uh, already did," I said.

She laughed. "No shit?"

"No shit," I confirmed. "I got some panties and some nightgowns and a wig."

"God, I HAVE to see that," she said.

"Maybe when you get home," I said. There was no way I was going to take pictures of myself dressed like a girl, in this world where pictures leak out all the time. I couldn't risk that.

"Spoilsport," she laughed.

Our conversation drifted to her mother and her treatment, then we gave each other "I love yous" and hung up. I doubted Greg would show up this late, but I went to bed still dressed as Michelle anyway.

The next morning, I had to run some errands and reluctantly put my regular clothes on but wore panties underneath my slacks. I was quickly becoming addicted to the silky feel of them and the snug way they fit my ass kept me half-hard all morning. When I got back home, Greg was outside. I smiled and waved at him as I walked into my house.

I'd been inside for maybe five minutes when there was a knock at the door. I opened the door to see Greg, looking embarrassed and uncomfortable.

"Hi, Greg," I said cheerily.

"Uh, hi, Mike," he said.

"What's up?" I asked.

He stood there for a few long seconds, like he was working up the courage to say something. Finally, he blurted out, "Is Michelle here by chance?"

I gave him a big smile. "She's in the bedroom," I said. "Do you want me to get her for you?"

I could see the indecision on his face. The way he kept shifting on his feet, I thought for a moment that he was going to spin on his heels and walk away. He didn't though and finally said, "Yes, please."

"Come in," I said, stepping back from the doorway. "Sit down and I'll get her for you. It'll be a few minutes, she's not dressed yet."

I quickly walked to the bedroom, ripped off my clothes, and put a nightgown and fresh panties on. I had to take a few moments to calm myself before I put my make-up on...my hands were shaking a bit in excitement. On a whim, I found the reddest nail polish that Monica had and painted my fingernails. It was an exercise more to calm me than to make my fingers pretty. I then placed the wig on my head.

I took a deep breath, then walked back out to the living room. I was half afraid that he may have changed his mind and left, but he was still sitting nervously on the couch when I got back. His eyes widened slightly when he saw me.

"Hello, Greg," I said in the sultriest voice I could manage.

"M-Michelle," he stammered.

"I was hoping you'd come back," I said, walking up to him and slowly going to my knees.

He didn't respond. I gently reached out and tugged his zipper down. He squirmed as I pulled his cock out of his pants. Like last time, it was already a little bit hard. Without breaking eye contact with him, I lowered my mouth to his crotch and took him in.

I heard him gasp in pleasure, and that made my own dick begin to harden in my panties. The sensation of him becoming completely hard in my mouth was so very erotic.

The first time I sucked him, I was excited but I mainly just wanted to get him off. This time, however, I was determined to enjoy it as much as he did. I slid my mouth down until I felt his cockhead at the back of my throat, then slowly, sensually, pulled back until only his cockhead was between my lips. My tongue circled it several times, then I took him deep again.

I sucked him for a few minutes, then let him fall out of my mouth and gently lashed my tongue over his shaft and balls. The way he squirmed, I could tell that he liked that.

I pulled back a bit, stroking his cock, and said, "Does Monica suck your dick as good as I do?"

"She never, uh, we never did that," he said.

"So you two just fucked?" I asked, slightly surprised. Monica sucked my dick fairly regularly, but then again it was usually only a prelude to fucking.

"Yeah," he said, his breath heavy. I felt the wig slip a bit as he grabbed my head and pulled me back towards his cock. My lips went to a "O" shape and I slowly went down his shaft again.

I could feel him throb slightly in my mouth as my mouth went up and down his length. I didn't want it to be over just yet, so I resumed licking his shaft and balls until he calmed down a bit. He groaned in frustration. I knew he wanted to cum.

I went back to sucking him, my mouth and hand stroking his shaft faster and harder. I felt a throb, then another, then he grunted as his cock exploding in my mouth, filling it with his spicy cum. I swallowed greedily until it throbbed weakly a final time and stopped.

I was so goddamn turned on that I didn't want to let go of his cock. Hell, if there'd been another man there, I'd have sucked him off too. He let me suckle on his softening cock for a minute, then gently pushed me off of him. I got back to my feet.

"I'd better get back home," he said, standing and putting his cock back in his pants. I could tell that he was back to being nervous.

"Any time you need me," I said to him, "I'll be here."

"O-okay," he stammered. His eyes flicked down to my crotch and blanched at the sight of my dick tenting out the front of my panties. He quickly slid past me and left.

I went back to the bedroom, laid down on the bed, and quickly stroked myself to orgasm. As turned on as I was, it didn't take more than a minute. I laid there for a bit, savoring the afterglow and the taste of Greg in my mouth, then picked up the phone to call Monica. Our conversations were usually at night, but I figured she wouldn't mind an early call.

"You're early," she said when she answered the phone. "It's barely noon."

"Well, Greg just left and I wanted to give you an update," I explained.

"Wow, already?" she asked.

"What do you mean, 'already'?" I asked.

"He's usually good for a week or two before he comes back for more. It's been...what, two days since the first time?"

"Yeah," I replied.

She laughed. "I guess he really likes your mouth," she said.

"That's good, since I really like his dick," I responded without thinking.

"You do?" she asked, surprise in her voice.

"Well, yeah," I admitted. "It's really exciting, doing that."

"Should I be worried?" she asked. There was a bit of concern in her voice.

"No, baby," I said. "I'm just getting as much enjoyment out of it as he is, that's all. I'm not gonna go gay on you or anything."

"You'd better not," she admonished me.

I gave her a nervous laugh. "I promise," I said. "I love you, I love your body, I love making love to you. This is just...different, I guess."

"Ok," she said, but she didn't seem convinced.

"How's your mother?" I asked, wanting to deflect the conversation away from me and my rediscovered love of dick.

"Ok, she's taking a nap right now. Oh, Aunt Gerri said that she might be able to get away and give me a break from taking care of her for a bit," she said.

"That'd be wonderful!" I said. "I do miss you something terrible."

"She didn't say when, but it'll be some time in the next couple of weeks. I'll let you know when she figures out when."

"Ok, baby," I said. "I love you."

"I love you too," she replied. There was a bit of a pause, then she continued, "And tell Michelle that I'm a bit worried about what she's doing to my husband."

I took that as a warning. "I will."

We hung up, and I laid on the bed. I realized that Monica had every reason to be worried, because it felt so good to dress up as Michelle. It was terribly exciting sucking Greg's dick, but being Michelle while I did was twice as exciting.

Even though Greg had already come (cum?) and gone, I stayed dressed as Michelle for the rest of the day. I loved the sensual feeling of the nightgown and panties, and when I went to bed I jerked off a second time.

The next morning, with Monica's warning in mind, I reluctantly put on my regular guy clothes. I even wore my boxers instead of panties. I'd washed the make-up off when I showered, but left the nail polish on since today was a work-at-home day. I liked the way they looked.

It was difficult to work. My mind kept going back to Greg's dick, and I'd start to get hard. I'd shake myself and force my attention back to work, but I kept going back to the memory of his cock in my mouth.

It seemed to take forever, but eventually it was 4:30 and I logged off my computer. I desperately wanted to change into Michelle but managed to stay in my guy clothes. When I called Monica that night, there was not talk about Greg, or Michelle, or my sucking dick. She seemed in a good mood and I didn't want to risk ruining that. She gave me an update on her mother, but said she still hadn't heard anything from her aunt yet.

The next morning I put on guy clothes, but I couldn't help but wear panties underneath them. I'd been in my office working for about two hours when I heard the doorbell ring.

I answered the door and was kind of surprised to see it was Greg.

"Greg, what's up?" I asked.

"Uh, is Michelle here?" he asked.

My heart pounded in excitement. He obviously wanted Michelle...me! This was the third time in a week, and he had only visited Monica every week or so. It thrilled me, and my dick bloomed in my panties.

"She's at work right now," I said, wishing that I could put in time on my knees instead of behind the keyboard. "She'll be home around 5, if you want to come back."

"Sure," he said. There was even a bit of a smile on his face. "I'll come back then."

I could sense that whatever uneasiness he had about me, or rather Michelle, sucking his dick was gone. "She'll be ready when you do," I replied, smiling.

The next six hours or so was pure torture. I didn't get any work done, as distracted as I was about Greg's upcoming visit. Finally, I logged off my work computer a bit early, then showered, shaved my body again, made my face up, and put on Michelle's clothes. I looked at myself in the mirror, admiring the way I looked. "God, you're turning into such a slut," I told my reflection.

I heard him knock precisely at 5PM, and opened the door for him. He quickly stepped in and I closed the door behind him. I was about to lead him to the couch when he surprised me and put his arms around me, pulling me against him. I let out a squeak, then stiffened in shock as he bent over and kissed me.

There had been no kissing in my teenage forays. I didn't fight him or anything, just stood there surprised as his lips pressed against mine. I could feel his tongue against my lips, and I opened my lips to allow his tongue to slide into my mouth. I relaxed in his arms as our tongues dueled inside my mouth. I'd never kissed a guy before, and the sensation of his lips on mine was intense.

He eventually broke the kiss, but didn't release me. "Jesus, I never thought I'd be doing this," he said. I could hear the tremor of lust in his voice and it doubled my own horniness. He slowly released me.

I took his hand and instead of leading him to the couch, I led him to the bedroom. At the edge of the bed, we embraced again, kissing each other passionately. His hands went to my ass, squeezing my ass cheeks. It felt wonderful. I pulled away from him, maneuvered him to sit on the bed, then started to go to my knees in front of him.

He stopped me. "Take that nightgown off," he said.

"Are you sure?" I asked. The panties and nightgown mostly hid my erection, and taking the nightgown off would make it more obvious.

He nodded, and I pulled the nightgown off in one quick motion. I started to go to my knees, but again he stopped me. I gave him a confused look.

"Lay down on the bed," he said. Hesitantly, I climbed on the bed then laid on my back. He stood, took off his pants, then climbed onto the bed, perching over me with his head about chest-level. His head dipped and his mouth captured one of my nipples.

OH MY GOD. I never felt a sensation like that before as he nursed one of my nipples, then the other. His weight settled on me, and I knew that he HAD to feel my hard dick press against his stomach as he continued paying attention to my nipples. I moaned louder than I expected to at the feeling of it all.

He pulled back and growled, "I need to fuck you." I stiffened in shock. I'd never had anything up my ass, not even a finger. I just wanted to suck him, not get fucked by him. At the same time, though, I was so goddamn turned on...

"I...I don't know," I stammered.

"Isn't this why you brought me into the bedroom instead of staying out there in the living room?" he asked.

"I, uh, just thought it'd be more comfortable if we were in here instead of on the couch," I stammered.

"I love your mouth, but I need your pussy," he said. My dick throbbed when he referred to my ass as a pussy. "Getting blown is ok, but it isn't the same as fucking."

I looked up at him helplessly...but I didn't say "no". Maybe, subconsciously, I did have an ulterior motive to be in the bedroom.

"Roll over," he said when I didn't respond.

Slowly, I rolled over onto my stomach. I felt his fingers hook into my panties and pull them down, then off of me. I shivered as his hands caressed my bare ass.

Belatedly, I remember that we were going to need some lubricant. Monica abolutely refused to do anal, but she had some lubricant in her nightstand for the rare occasion that she couldn't get wet enough. I reached over and yanked the drawer open, fished around for the bottle of lube, then pulled it out and held it out behind me to him. I felt him take it, then lay there for a half minute as he lubed his cock up.

I flinched as I felt his cockhead press against my asshole. Slowly, inexorably, he pushed himself gently into me an inch, then two, stopping when I tensed up or cried out. Yeah, it hurt, hurt quite a bit actually, but I was so turned on that I wasn't going to stop him.

"God, you're tight," he groaned.

"You feel so BIG," I moaned back. My ass was on fire, but at the same time the feeling of being filled by him, being stretched open by him, was incredible. I ignored that pain, concentrating on the feeling of having him inside me.

He pulled out, giving my ass a chance to relax, then pressed himself against my asshole again. It went in easier the second time and didn't hurt as much. One or two inches became three or four and the deeper he went, the more it hurt. Again, he pulled completely out again. I laid there, feeling my ass relax again. The bed shifted...he must have been putting on more lube.

For a third time, he pressed his cockhead against my asshole and it slipped back inside. It was even easier to bear now...in fact, there was just a hint of pain overshadowed by the incredible sensation of him sliding even deeper into me. Then, I felt his groin pressing against my asscheeks. God, he was completely inside me!

"Ok?" I heard him say softly.

"Yessssss," I hissed. Even with my reassurance he didn't move, just laid on top of me as my ass relaxed even more.

He pulled back a bit, then pushed back completely inside me. The twinge of pain from his action told me that I wasn't completely relaxed yet, but it still felt good. He pulled back a little further, then pushed himself back deep.

My dick was trapped between me and the bed, and the speed at which he thrust himself into me made my dick slide a little bit against the sheet. It throbbed, and for a moment I thought I just might cum.

He pulled back even further, then slid back deep. This time, there was no pause and he began fucking me harder. As he slid in and out of my ass...my pussy!...it felt better and better. I heard a sound, then realized it was me, moaning.

I felt one of his hands grasp my shoulder, then the other. He started fucking me with long, powerful strokes and I realized why Monica liked fucking him so much. He had more strength and vigor than I thought a man his age would have.

"...like fucking a virgin," I heard him mumble. Well, no shit, I thought. My ass WAS virginal until now!

He kept up his assault on my ass, and the faster and harder he went, the more my dick slid and throbbed against the bed. He was really pounding me hard and I was doing my best to fuck back. Then, the completely unexpected happened. Out of nowhere, my dick started to throb and OH MY GOD I WAS CUMMING SO HARD!

It was like no orgasm I'd even felt before. It encompassed my whole groin and my ass. I could feel my ass clench his cock in time with the jets of cum spewing from my dick. The sensation encompassed my dick, my balls, my ass...hell, I felt it in the insides of my thighs.

He never let up, despite my obvious orgasm, and I think the fact that I was cumming pushed him over the edge. When my own orgasm started to wane, he was pushed into me as far as he would go, and I could actually feel his cock throbbing and filling me with his cum.

Slowly, he relaxed and I felt his full weight on my back. In the glow of after-orgasm, feeling his weight and warmth on my back felt so damn good. I sighed happily.

His cock quickly softened inside me, and I pouted as he pulled himself out. He got quickly up from the bed, not saying a word, dressed, and left. I laid there for a while, not wanting to move, not wanting the warm, satisfied sensation to end. Eventually, though, I got up. I went to the bathroom and let his cum drain out of me into the toilet. I took a quick shower, then put my panties and nightgown back on.

A bit later, I made my nightly call to Monica. She wasn't in a good mood...her mother's last chemo treatment had been especially rough, and Monica had born the brunt of her mother's discomfort. She sounded frazzled. She didn't bring up Greg and neither did I. She said she still didn't know when her aunt would be able to give her a break

The next morning, I said "fuck it", and spent my day in panties, nightgown, and wig. I even made up my face and touched up my nails. I told myself that it was because Greg might come over, but if I was honest to myself it was because I just liked the way it felt. I wondered idly if I should buy more clothes for Michelle, something besides nightgowns and panties. I also decided to let my hair grow out. The wig was hot and made my head itch.

Greg didn't come over that day, to my disappointment. The next day was an in-office day, and I had gotten halfway to work when I realized that my nails were still bright red. Horrified that I'd almost gone to work with painted nails, I went back home and removed the paint. I made nervous apologies about being late when I finally made it to the office.

I didn't see him the following day, either, which made me kind of grumpy. It must have shown in my voice, because Monica asked why I sounded like I was in a bad mood when I talked to her that night. I explained it away as a bad day at the office, and she accepted it.

The next day, a Saturday, I was happy because I could spend the whole day as Michelle. I was even happier when Greg appeared, smiling, at my door about noon. I almost dragged him to the bedroom, quickly shed my nightgown, and laid on the bed. He stripped, his cock already hard, and got on top of me. There was an uncomfortable moment when he laid between my legs and came down hard on my balls, but a quick shift and we were both comfortable.

We kissed and made out for a long time, making my dick strain hard against my panties and against his stomach. He kissed and licked a trail from my neck down to my nipples, then I was in heaven as his mouth and tongue attacked them. As he nursed them, my dick throbbed hard and the tip got wet with pre-cum.