Substituting for My Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I couldn't stand it any more. "Fuck me again," I moaned.

He responded by getting up off of me, helping me pull my panties off, then coating his dick with the lube on the nightstand.

"I wanna see your face this time," he said hotly, pulling my legs up and placing my ankles on his shoulders. His cock pressed against my asshole, and I yelped as it slid in a bit.

Being on my back wasn't as comfortable for me as being on my stomach. It made his entry more painful than the last time, but he seemed to recognize that and went very slowly. It took longer for me to relax than before but after a while he was buried inside me. When he puled back and started pushing in and out of me, the pain ebbed away and was replaced by that the wonderful sensation of being stretched open by him.

I don't know how long he fucked me for...time seemed to bend as he used my ass. I was very hard, but without the friction of the sheets it didn't seem likely that I'd orgasm this way and I desperately wanted to. I slid a hand between us and stroked my dick in time with his movements.

His thrusts reached a crescendo and he slammed himself as deep into me as he could. I could feel his cock throb inside me, and then I was cumming with him. It was as strong an orgasm as the last time, and I was weak and out of breath when he finally pulled himself out and flopped over next to me on the bed.

His hand went to one of my nipples and toyed with it as we laid there catching our breath. Even though I'd just came, the feeling of him playing with my nipple made my dick twitch like it wanted to get hard again. I softly hummed my appreciation of his action.

"I never expected...this...to be so good, Michelle," he told me with a grin.

"I'm kind of surprised at it too," I replied. I'd never considered having a cock in my ass, but having been fucked TWICE, I regretted what I had been missing all my life.

He moved over and kissed me, then got up and put his clothes back on. With one smiling glance back in my direction, he left. I laid there for a while, feeling the wonderful ache in my ass and the sensation of his cum dribbling out, then got up and took a shower. I put on yet another clean set of panties and nightgown.

When I talked to Monica that evening, she brought up Greg right away. "How is Greg?" she asked.

"He's fine," I replied. I tried to keep my voice neutral, but a little bit of happiness might have shown through.

"He came over AGAIN?" she asked.

"Twice," I replied.

"He must really like 'Michelle', huh?" she asked. There was a bit of anger in her voice.

"Well, he said that getting a blowjob wasn't as good as fucking, so I guess that's why he needs more," I said, hesitantly. "When you get back, I'm sure he'll forget all about Michelle's oral skills."

"Hrrmmph," she scoffed. "He'd better."

I stifled a laughed when she said that. She sounded almost jealous. I mean, it was HER idea for me and Greg to get together, and now she was getting a bit upset that we were. Of course, she didn't know that Greg was fucking me, she still thought I was just sucking his cock.

I quickly switched the topic to her mother and her aunt. She said that her mother was doing better, but still hadn't gotten word on when Aunt Gerri would be able to take over for her. I commiserated with her, then we said our goodbyes.

"Fuck," I thought, hanging up the phone. As I had with Renee, I realized that once again I'd let things go too far. But I couldn't find it in me to just going back to only sucking Greg's dick. I needed him to pound me again and again. I didn't think he'd want to go back to just oral, either.

I didn't see Greg the next day. When I looked out the window, I saw a strange car in his driveway. Ah, he had company. I moped around the house, checking his driveway every so often, but the car was still there when I called Monica and went to bed afterwards.

Monday came and went without Greg paying me a visit, as did Tuesday and Wednesday. Thursday morning, when I got ready to go to the office, I removed the nail polish on my fingernails but painted my toes. It was kind of exciting to know that underneath my male clothing, I had girly toes and panties. As soon as I got home I changed into Michelle, half expecting and half hoping that Greg would come over, but he didn't.

By Friday, I was really frustrated. I was a bit snappish at work, enough so that one of my coworker commented on it. I passed it off as missing Monica. When I got home, I again put my Michelle clothes on. I realized that I was spending more time dressed as her than I did dressed as Mike.

I was about to call Monica when the doorbell rang. My heart pounded as I rushed to the door to answer it. I was ecstatic to see it was Greg. He stepped inside and I almost threw myself at him. We kissed at the doorway, his hands reaching behind me and cupping my ass, pulling me hard against him.

"I was starting to think you lost interest," I told him after breaking away from his lips.

"About that," he said, gently pushing me away from him. "My brother came to visit and I might have, uh, told him about you."

My heart froze. "You...what?" I asked.

He shuffled his feet nervously. "He could tell that something was up with me. I wanted to come over and see you, but I couldn't find an explanation for it. Finally, I told him that I was sleeping with you. At first, he thought I was talking about a woman, but eventually I told him about 'Mike-Michelle'."

I stared at him in horror. I didn't want my secret to come out, EVER, yet here he was saying that his brother knew about me.

"At first, he was disgusted with me," he continued. "He accused me of being queer, but I explained that when we were together you were all woman except for having a dick. He didn't believe me."

He hesitated, then continued. "He wants to meet you."

"MEET ME?" I exclaimed.

"Well, he wants to meet Michelle," he said. "I think that's the only way to make him understand."

I stared at him, still in shock.

"Please," he said quietly. "It would mean a lot to me if he understood why I am so fascinated with you."

My heart fluttered at his words...he was fascinated with me? That brought me out of my state of shock. "When?" I asked him.

"He's on his way over in a few minutes," he said, almost apologetically.

Fuck. I knew I should have gotten more clothes for Michelle. I was dressed for sex, not socializing. I said as much to Greg.

"It's better to meet him the way you're dressed now," he said. "I think he'll understand better when he sees you looking gorgeous like this."

Despite my nervousness, I blushed at his compliment. I opened my mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a knock at the door. Before I could protest, he opened the door and his brother walked in.

He looked a couple of years younger than Greg and it was obvious that they were brothers. He had a neutral expression on his face as Greg let him in.

"Mitch, this is my Michelle," he said. I blushed again when I realized he said "my Michelle". "Michelle, this is my brother Mitch."

I stuck out my hand. "It's nice to meet you," I said nervously.

He looked at my hand like it was about to bite him, then reluctantly shoved his hand out and gave me a quick shake.

"Please, come in," I said, turning and walking into the living room. They followed me.

I sat on the couch, and Greg surprised me by sitting next to me and putting his arm around me. Mitch settled in the recliner across from us.

There was long pregnant silence before Mitch cleared his throat and said, "I gotta say, I'm kind of surprised at how feminine you look. I didn't expect that."

"What did you expect?" I asked.

"I dunno," he said. "A hairy guy in a dress, I guess."

"Well, you can see that I'm not," I replied with a nervous smile.

"Yes, I can. If I saw you in a bar, I'd probably hit on you," he admitted.

I took it as a compliment.

There was another long silence before Greg leaned over and whispered in my hear. "He needs to UNDERSTAND."

I gave him a confused look. How was I supposed to make him "understand"? "How?" I hissed back at him.

"He needs to understand how much of a woman you are," he replied.

I stared at him until I realized what he was suggesting. "You want me to..." My voice trailed off.

He nodded.

I gulped. I glanced at Mitch, who was eyeing me stoically, then back to Greg. Greg nodded again. I took a deep breath, then stood up and gingerly walked over to Mitch.

Ready to bolt at the slightest move he made, I dropped to my knees in front of him. My hands trembled as I slowly reached for his zipper, pulling it down and gently pulling his cock out. He wasn't the least bit hard.

Closing my eyes tightly, waiting for his hand to hit me, I leaned forward and took him into my mouth. When he didn't move, I started sucking on him softly.

His cock reacted quickly, expanding in my mouth as I sucked him harder. As it grew, I started moving my mouth up and down it's growing length. I heard him grunt in appreciation of my efforts.

By the time he was fully hard, I started to get excited myself. That made me even more energetic, and soon my mouth was flying up and down his cock. I felt his hand on the top of my head, urging me faster and deeper.

I wrapped my fingers around his shaft and stroked him as I sucked. I could taste his pre-cum already, and my dick throbbed in my panties. My other hand snaked into my panties, stroking myself in time with my mouth on his cock.

I was so into it that his orgasm caught me by surprise, and I choked a little bit when his cock throbbed and shot cum into the back of my throat. Despite that, I didn't stop until he stopped spewing and I had swallowed every last drop of his issue. I slowly pulled my head back until his cock flopped out of my mouth, then looked up at him.

"Whew!" he breathed out hard. "I gotta say that you give better head than any woman I ever met."

I wiped the saliva off of my lips and smiled up at him. He pushed me back gently as he stood up. Speaking to Greg, he said, "I guess I'll see you tomorrow then?"

I gave a confused look to Greg, but he didn't say anything. I slowly got to my feet as Mitch left, then moved over to stand in front of Greg.

"Did I do ok?" I asked him.

He smiled. "Baby, you did great. I think he understands now."

"Good. Now take me to bed and fuck me," I said, reaching for his hand.

The other times that Greg fucked me paled in comparison to that night. The harder he fucked me, the more I begged him to go faster and harder. He reduced me to a quivering mass of lust and for the first time in my life, I came without touching my dick.

Afterwards, I laid on my side with his arm around me. I could feel his soft cock press against my well-used ass. At this point, I expected him to get up, get dressed, and leave.

When he didn't, I asked, "Don't you have to get back home to your wife?"

"Mitch said he'd take care of her tonight," he replied sleepily. I smiled in the darkness. I was just dozing off when the phone rang.

Shit! I had forgotten to call Monica! I fumbled for the phone on the nightstand. "H-hello?"

"You didn't call me," Monica replied. "Are you ok?"

"Uh, yeah," I said. "I must have fallen asleep."

From behind me, I heard Greg mumble something. I covered the phone and hissed, "SHHH! Monica!"

"What was that? I didn't hear you," Monica said.

"Just clearing my throat," I said. I felt Greg move around from behind me.

"Oh," she said. "How is everything there?"

"Same as usual," I replied. I jumped a little bit when I felt Greg's semi-hard dick press against my wet asshole. "How's your mom?"

"Better," Monica replied. "The chemo isn't hitting her as hard as it did at first."

"That's good...uhhh," I said as Greg slowly sank his shaft into me from behind.

"You ok?" I heard her say.

"Yeah, just a cramp in my foot," I lied. Greg started slowly fucking me from behind. I stifled a moan, but didn't stop him. It felt too good.

It was difficult to continue the conversation with Monica and I kept it short. After I hung up, I stroked myself to a second, weaker orgasm as Greg kept slowly fucking me. I don't think Greg got off a second time, but eventually he pulled out. I fell asleep with his cock pressed into the crack of my ass and his arm around me.

I was disappointed when I woke up the next morning and Greg was gone. I'd kind of hoped that I could wake him up by sucking his dick, then get fucked by him again. Despite my disappointment, though, I was happy that I'd slept the whole night with him. When I showered, I got hard scrubbing his dried cum off of my ass, remembering how it got there in the first place.

Greg didn't show back up until later that day. After spending some time sucking his cock, I had him get on his back and straddled him, then slid my ass down onto his hard cock. Being on top like was even better than being on my stomach. It didn't take very long for me to open up for him and the position gave him full access to my nipples, which he took advantage of. I rode him until I came all over his stomach, then we rolled over and he fucked me hard on my back until he filled me yet again with his cum.

I managed to keep him quiet and still when I called Monica afterwards. Our conversation was short and curt, and I could tell that she was tense about something. When we hung up, I realized that she didn't say "I love you" as she normally did.

I ordered pizza, and we sat on the bed eating. I asked about his brother, which caused him a bit of consternation until I assured him that I wasn't interested in sex with Mitch. Well, I may have fibbed a little bit there...Mitch had as nice a cock as Greg did and in the back of my mind I knew I wouldn't mind sampling it again. I had a mental image of sucking Mitch's cock while Greg pounded me from behind. That got me horny again, and I pushed the pizza box to the floor and sucked Greg hard again. I could feel the pizza crumbs dig into my back when he pushed me over and mounted me for a second time.

To both of our surprise, he managed to cum again. The sun was going down as we laid there afterwards, him spooned behind me, he softly, "I feel like I'm 30 again, haven't felt like this or had so much sex in decades. I've never been with a woman that was as hot and exciting as you."

I smiled in the growing darkness. "Even Monica?" I asked.

"She's a good fuck," he admitted bluntly. "But if I had to choose, I'd prefer you."

I laughed. "You're just saying that because you like fucking me," I teased.

"Yes," he replied evenly. "I do like fucking you."

My mood went from playful to worried. As he fell asleep behind me, I considered the situation. I knew that I liked being Michelle, and loved having sex with Greg. But did I like it more than fucking Monica? If I were honest with myself, I'd admit that the orgasms I had when Greg fucked me were ten times as intense as any I'd had with my wife. I also realized that I, as Mike, loved Monica and always would...but as Michelle, I wanted Greg. And what was going to happen when Monica's mom was done with her cancer treatments and she came back home? It took a long time before I drifted off to a troubled sleep.

I woke up the next morning to the sound of Greg snoring lightly next to me. I got up without waking him, went to the bathroom, and took a quick shower. Clean, I fixed my make-up, then gently climbed back into bed. I scooted down until my face was level with his groin and took his soft cock into my mouth.

He woke slowly, his cock hardening as he did. He let me continue for a few minutes before telling me that he needed to go to the bathroom. I reluctantly pulled my mouth off of him. When he returned from the bathroom, he told me that we needed breakfast. I pouted and told him that his cum was enough for me, but he just laughed and said that he was going to need some food to keep his strength up.

After admitting that I was a shitty cook, he offered to cook breakfast for us. It was simple far, just eggs, sausage and toast, but it was delicious. After eating, I grabbed his hand and pulled him back to the bedroom.

I crawled between his legs and sucked him hard again then lubed him up and straddled him. His fingers pinched and tugged at my nipples as I raised and lowered no top of him. I could feel the tease of an orgasm bulding inside of me.

I pulled myself off of him, rolled over onto my back. "Fuck me hard, baby," I moaned, as he quickly pulled my ankles onto his shoulders and slammed himself into me.

It was a short, brutal fuck and I loved every second of it. In no time, I felt his cock swell even bigger inside me, and I gasped as it started pulsing his cum into me. I stroked myself faster as he came, spewing my juice between us.

He leaned his head down towards me, and we kissed passionately as his cock softened inside me. I moaned dismay into his mouth as he softened enough to fall out of me and felt his cum dribble down the crack of my ass onto the bed.

He rolled off of me and I laid there with my eyes closed, catching my breath and generally enjoying the afterglow of being fucked so good. I opened my eyes and was about to tell Greg how good he was when, but out of the corner of my eye I saw someone standing in the doorway to the bedroom.

It was Monica. Arms crossed in front of her, staring daggers at us. I jerked and felt my throat seize up in fear and surprise. "Yerk," was the only sound I was able to make.

Greg looked towards me, then followed to where my eyes were. He scrambled up to a sitting position.

"H-how long have you been there?" I finally asked when I could speak.

"'Fuck me hard, baby'," she quoted me, mockingly.

There was long, dangerous silence that was broken when Greg said, "Uh, maybe I should leave."

"That's a really good fucking idea," she snarled at him. The impact of her words was doubled because she rarely cursed.

He sprang out of bed with a quickness that belied his age, threw his clothes on, and retreated out of the bedroom.

Monica stared at me with disgust in her eyes. "Go wash that shit off your face," she said, then spun on her heels and stormed out of the bedroom.

I scrubbed the make-up off of my face and rinsed my and Greg's cum off of me in the shower. Dressing quickly in Mike clothes, I went out to the living room to see Monica sitting in my recliner. She still looked extremely pissed.

"Care to explain just what the FUCK was going on here?" she asked me.

"I didn't plan for this to happen..." I started to say.

"You never 'plan' shit," she said, cutting me off. "You didn't 'plan' on sleeping with what's-her-name, the whore from your office, and you didn't 'plan' on carrying on with Renee, either."

I gave her a helpless stare. "Well, it WAS your idea. Remember?" I said.

"My idea was that you would blow him once or twice until I made it back, just to keep the both of you out of trouble. Now you've turned into some kind of prancing faggot! Just what the fuck am I supposed to think here?"

I bristled at her description of me. I wasn't a "prancing faggot". Honestly, I didn't feel like I was "gay"...I felt like a woman when I was dressed up with Greg. Hell, even when I was naked with Greg, I still felt like a woman.

My face flamed red with anger, and I started speaking without thinking. She watched me with steely hard eyes as I explained how I'd gotten so turned on sucking Greg and how it had progressed over the time she had been gone, culminating with him wanting to fuck me and my discovery that I loved that, too. I told her that the anal sex wasn't my idea, which she scoffed at but didn't make a comment. Finally, I told her how much I loved being Michelle. When I was done, I stared at her defiantly.

She sat there, silently, for a long time. I don't know what thought processes were going through her head and the longer the silence went on, the more convinced I was that she was going to leave and never come back. That scared me a lot...despite everything, I still loved her.