Suburban Submission Ch. 03

Story Info
Stripped naked in the woods, bound spread-eagle and whipped.
7.1k words
4.11
31.8k
10
4

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nari took me home, but he didn't bring any extra clothes, so when I arrived at the apartment building all I was wearing was the micro-thong bikini that left my ass exposed and just barely concealed my cock and balls.

It was very late when we arrived home, however, there was a female employee behind the desk in the lobby when we got there. Her eyes widened when she saw me.

I felt a moment of embarrassment when she saw me. I was practically naked, and for a few seconds I froze as the humiliation of being seen so exposed overwhelmed me. This was a woman who lived in the same building as me. I'd be running into her again. She was going to get a great view of my naked ass as I walked past her. How was I going to live with the humiliation of that?

"Calm down, beautiful," Nari said soothingly as he placed a gentle hand on my shoulder, "It's just Annie. She's not going to rape you or do anything mean. She's a nice girl."

Nari placed a hand on the center of my back and firmly pushed me forward. Annie did indeed get a good look at my naked butt as I walked past, but Nari's prediction was right. She didn't do or say anything cruel as I walked past. She just stared and quietly enjoyed the view.

Two Latinas were on the elevator as Nari, and I went up to our floor. They both stared at my body while desperately attempting to pretend they weren't staring. It was amusing to watch. They wanted to ogle me, yet at the same time didn't want Nari or me to notice they were ogling me.

When we got to our apartment, Nari put me to bed straightaway. I was exhausted, so I didn't even argue. I collapsed onto the mattress without even pulling the covers back first.

I fell asleep almost instantly and my dreams were of the dark and erotic variety.

The most memorable of all those dreams, involved me being on stage with nine other ballet dancers. I'd done live performances in front of large audiences since being hired by the Chandler Ballet Theatre, however, in my dream I was unable to dance, as my wrists had been bound in leather wrists restraints and they'd been secured to some sort of stainless-steel clip. The clip was attached to a rope, which raised me up until I was stretched taut and my toes were just barely touching the floor.

And instead of wearing the sort of dance costume I typically wore on stage, I was wearing nothing other than a dance belt.

I was center stage, and the spotlight was shining directly on me as my fellow dancers gracefully paraded around me in a wide, elegant circle.

As they danced around me, two of the dancers grabbed the waistband of my dance belt and tore it off, stripping me naked. One of them had a knife and cut through the fabric of my small garment as I hung there helplessly. Then, when I was naked, my destroyed loincloth was tossed out into the audience.

My hips were grabbed and I was turned around several times, allowing spectators in the audience to view my stretched nudity from all angles. My naked buttocks were swatted by a female dancer several times in melodramatic fashion to call attention to my ass.

A male dancer conspicuously cupped my balls and grabbed the shaft of my cock several times, much to the approval of the spectators in the audience. And each time he touched me, my cock became harder and more erect. By the time he was finished playing with my genitals, my cock was rock hard and pointing straight up.

A female dancer than pranced out onto stage, carrying a long, thin whip. She cracked it once, causing it to whistle through the air. And then it made a loud CRACK as the end of the whip snapped across the stage.

I squirmed in helpless frustration and fear as I knew she was about to whip me all over and there was absolutely nothing I could do to stop her. Out in the audience, people held their breath in anticipation of seeing my naked skin reddened.

* * * * *

I awoke before the women began to whip me and breathed a huge sigh of relief. I was naked in bed, but I didn't remember removing my micro-thong swimsuit. I surmised Nari must have stripped me naked while I was sleeping.

I staggered naked to the bathroom to pee and once I was finished, I decided to grab a shower to help me wake up.

I stepped into the shower once the water had reached the preferred temperature. And not long after that, Nari walked in and began to shed his clothes.

"Mind if I join you?" he asked. And then, before I even had a chance to answer, he opened the shower door and stepped into the shower with me.

"Stand with your hands against the wall," Nari ordered, "I'll wash you."

My submissive instincts kicked in and I placed my hands on the wall above me and I spread my legs, giving Nari access to every inch of me. It didn't take Nari any time at all to take advantage of the position I was in and his soap slick hands almost immediately began to touch me all over.

He soaped me up as he teased my nipples, glided his hands across my chest and ran his hands up and down the curves of my buttocks, before working his fingers into tight seam between my butt cheeks.

I gasped when his fingers rubbed up and down across the sensitive, pink flesh of my anus and then he forced his fingers inside me.

It doesn't matter if it's a man's cock, a silicone dildo or somebody's probing fingers, any time somebody spears my anus, it always causes me to feel helpless and subjugated. And as Nari's fingers thrust deeper and explored the interior of my ass, I gasped and felt powerless.

I kept my legs spread and my hands up against the wall, but I squirmed, and my breathing became ragged and Nari's fingers impaled me deeper and the soap stung my tender membranes. My cock had been semi-hard when I had stepped into the shower, but as Nari anally probed me, my cock became extremely hard and fully erect.

I moaned and my cock throbbed with intense sexual need, but instead of bringing me to orgasm, Nari squatted and leisurely washed my legs. He did a thorough job, soaping up my thighs, then my calves and then the soles of my feet. After I had been thoroughly soaped, I stood there panting in obvious sexual need as Nari rinsed me.

Then he handed me the bar of soap and told me to do him.

With my cock at full erection, I was more interested in sex than hygiene, but my relationship with Nari had changed over the past few months and I had become shockingly obedient. No matter how unpleasant the task, I tended to follow Nari's orders without hesitation.

It was an incredibly intimate moment. We were both naked, my cock was fully erect, and I lathered Nari's naked body from his shoulders all the way down to his ankles. Of course, I devoted about a thousand times more effort lathering up Nari's ass and thighs than was necessary.

Nari has beautifully toned legs and well-defined glutes. Feeling his bare buttocks underneath my fingertips was a guilty pleasure. His ass is sculpted perfection. I spent an inordinate amount of time admiring his perfectly shaped buttocks and running my hands up and down them, feeling up his smooth skin and the firm, well-toned muscles just underneath. My boyfriend has a delicious ass, and when given a chance to fondle it, I wasn't going to pass it up.

I squatted behind Nari, and when I completed the task of lather and rinsing his adorable ass, I kept my hands on his hindquarters and slid my tongue into the tight furrow between his buttocks.

Nari moaned and spread his legs further apart, encouraging me to continue my efforts. I spread his boyish buttocks apart and worked my tongue in deeper.

"Oh, God," Nari gasped as my tongue probed his pink, hairless anus. At some point the sensations of me toying with his anus became too intense and Nari ordered me to stop.

I began to stand up, but then Nari firmly placed his hands on my shoulders and said, "No, stay on your knees."

I dutifully obeyed and then Nari positioned his hard, swollen cock near my face. I could see a dollop of precum at the tip of his penis and a bulging vein along the underside of his shaft. It was obvious to me what Nari wanted, and then my boyfriend gently touched the side of my face and said, "Now, open your mouth."

Nari's cock is imposing when it's hard, both in length and in thickness, but I've taken it in my mouth before. I licked the swollen head and then the entire shaft was shoved into my mouth. I tried to relax my jaw as Nari shoved his thick member inside me and then I sucked on it vigorously.

The spray from the shower continued to rain down on me as I dutifully sucked Nari's cock. I held onto Nari's slick obliques, wet legs or the curves of his beautiful ass as he thrust in and out of my mouth. Nari made a series of vowel-sounds as I sucked on his swollen member, he gasped and moaned, and I could feel his cock twitch and pulse in my mouth. It was almost like I could feel his heart beating. "Ohhh," Nari moaned, and I could feel him getting closer to orgasm. He shoved himself deeper and deeper into my mouth and his moaning became more frantic as he repeatedly shoved the head of his cock into the back of my throat. "Oh God, Oh God, Oh God, Oh Gaaawwwwd," he cried out and he gasped and panted uncontrollably, as his thighs trembled and spasmed and he almost collapsed onto the floor.

When Nari reached his sexual climax, it was like a pipe had burst. I grabbed onto his ass tightly and my mouth was flooded with his hot juices and he continued to pant and spasm, long after the actual orgasm was over.

"Oh, God, that was good," Nari proclaimed, his voice soft and reverential.

I held onto his athletic thighs, as the shower spray beat down on both of us and I stayed down there on my knees until the water got cold and we both got out of the shower.

* * * * ** * * * ** * * * *

Later that morning, Christopher paid us a visit. According to the rules, I had to be naked, so Christopher was able to eye my naked body with prurient interest and I wasn't allowed to object. It was weird. Christopher and I used to be friends and roommates. It wasn't until after I moved out of Christopher's apartment that he started treating me like a sex object.

Christopher had me go into the kitchen to get him a mug of coffee and I noticed him checking out my ass as I walked away. Being sexually objectified should have offended me, but instead, I found myself strangely excited and sexually aroused at the way Christopher treated me.

"There are stripes on that cute ass of yours," Christopher informed me when I brought him his coffee. "Did Nari whip you?"

"It wasn't Nari," I explained.

"Well, somebody marked you up," Christopher said before he took a sip of his coffee.

"I was hired to be the entertainment at a beach party," I explained.

Then, Nari and I proceeded to tell the tale of the female lawyers who bought my services as a nude model and proceeded to tie me to a vertical pole so they could ogle my bound nudity, fondle the most intimate parts of my anatomy, sexually abuse me and whip me with a leather strap.

Christopher hung on our every word as we described how I was made helpless and cruelly abused and humiliated. He was captivated by the tale of how I was stripped naked and dominated.

"I wish I could've been there," Christopher said with a dreamy look in his eyes.

Then he turned to Nari and asked, "When was the last time you were whipped?"

The question took Nari by surprise. He squirmed visibly in his seat and replied, "I'm not sure, about two weeks ago, maybe three?"

"It's been too long," Christopher said as he gave Nari a prurient look. "Scott is constantly reminded that he's your slave, but when is the last time I did something that reminded you that you're mine?"

Nari had a difficult time answering that question and Christopher decided that it was time to reassert his dominance over Nari. Then he set his coffee mug down and ordered Nari to strip

"And then get over my lap," Christopher continued, "a sound spanking will help to remind you that you're a slave."

Nari shed his clothes quickly, as if eager to go over Christopher's lap to be punished...and maybe he was. Nari and I hadn't spoken about it much, but I think he might have the same sort of desires to be abused, objectified and punished that I do.

Christopher sat on our ottoman and waited for Nari to be completely naked, and then he patted his lap, inviting Nari to slide his naked body across Christopher's thighs.

"Nari, you have such a great body, and your butt is a work of art," Christopher said as he lovingly ran his fingertips all over Nari's ass. I feel I've been negligent in ignoring it. We'll have to do this more often."

I was standing nearby and got an excellent view as Nari's spanking began. His ass was indeed sculpted perfection. As a ballet dancer, he does a lot of exercises that work his glutes, and the results were magical. His whole body was firm and toned, but his ass is so perfectly sculpted and shaped that it has the power to seduce straight boys.

"How many swats?" Nari asked as his shoulders tensed up, bracing for the first stinging spank.

"I haven't decided," Christopher replied firmly, "I want you ass to be in good color, so as many swats as it takes to get your ass good and red."

Christopher's hand came down hard on Nari's bottom. Nari squirmed and bounced across his master's lap almost from the very first blow. Nari's ass looked even more exquisite and seductive when he bounced and twisted across Christopher's lap than it normally did. Did my ass look more seductive when I was spanked or whipped? Was this why masters punished their slaves in the first place?

I watched the hand come down on Nari's beautiful buttocks again and again. Nari's shapely ass and slender hips bounced across Christopher's lap and his long, perfectly shaped legs jerked and kicked. I had been spanked many times, but I think this was the first time I'd seen Nari get his ass reddened. It was sexier than I had ever imagined, watching a naked slave squirm as suffer as their ass was turned red.

"Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! Aaaaahhhhhhh!"

Nari cried out in pain, but Christopher continued to smack my boyfriend's erotic backside until it was red and stinging all over. Somehow his butt looked even sexier when it was all red. Maybe it was the way the red color drew your eyes in and demanded you look, or maybe it was something else, but I wanted to touch Nari's butt even more after it had been reddened with Christopher's stinging handprints.

"Now, go to your slave," Christopher ordered Nari, "and let him comfort you."

Nari's face was streaked with tears as he rose to his feet and I took him in my arms and let him cry on my shoulder.

* * * * *

The story of me being stripped naked and abused by those women at the beach had fascinated Christopher, and he decided that we had to do something similar. His Uncle Alex owned a cabin in the woods and plans were made for the three of us to go out there for two whole days so Nari and I could be stripped naked, whipped and sexually abused in the Great Outdoors.

"Naked? In the woods?" I asked, "What if somebody sees us?"

"Don't worry about it," Christopher replied, "It's deep in the woods. You and Nari will be miles away from any paved roads. The only people who ever even get near my uncle's cabin are hikers and park rangers."

I was still worried about total strangers seeing me naked, but Christopher brushed my concerns aside, and Nari refused to back me up. I got outvoted and within a week, we were all in an SUV headed for Uncle Alex's cabin.

At the last minutes, Vince was invited to join us, and it became a foursome. Vince was ostensibly straight, but we were in the process of corrupting him. He'd seen me naked and had been enticed to giving me a spanking once before. He'd admitted that I had an exceptionally beautiful ass. Christopher felt it was just a matter of time before Vince was tempted to use my naked body for more than just spanking.

When we arrived at the cabin, Christopher parked out front and Nari and I were ordered to strip naked.

"The two of you are my slaves," Christopher remarked as the four of us stood outside the cabin, "It's about time you started looking like it. And slaves are supposed to be naked. Get those clothes off, now!"

Something about the way he said that made my cock throb. Two days out in the woods without a single stitch of clothing, somehow that just seemed so much more exciting and delicious than being naked in my apartment. It had something to do with being outdoors. It made me feel more vulnerable and exposed. Vince stared at me wide-eyed as I stripped. And each time I removed an item of clothing, Christopher took it and tossed it into the back of his SUV. Within a few seconds I had divested myself of most of my clothes. My socks and my Calvin Klein thong underwear were the last items to go, and then I was standing there in the woods, stark naked.

Of course, my cock was hard and erect by the time I got my clothes off. And for some reason, Vince felt he needed to call everyone attention to that fact.

"Being naked and exposed in front of people excites him," Nari explained, "It excites him and embarrasses him at the same time. It's a confusing mix of emotions."

"Seriously?" Vince asked.

Nari and I were ordered to unload the SUV and carry all the luggage into the cabin. Something about being ordered to do manual labor while naked made me feel more like a slave and my mindset changed and became deliciously submissive.

After all the luggage was put away, Vince asked why Nari's cock didn't ger hard and erect like mine did.

"Being naked and exposed doesn't effect Nari the same way it does Scott," Christopher explained, "Nari's big kink is pain."

"Seriously?"

"Oh yeah," Christopher assured our young, inexperienced friend, "Would you like to see a demonstration?"

Vince had a shocked look on his face, but he allowed that he would like a demonstration of pain causing Nari to become sexually aroused.

"Nari," Christopher called out, "get over here!"

Nari was ordered to stand with his back to a thick-trunked oak tree and to keep his hands behind his back with his wrists crossed.

With Vince's eyes riveted on Nari's naked body, Christopher began his demonstration by running his hands gently across Nari's chest and then grasping both of Nari's nipples before pinching them cruelly.

"Aaahhh," Nari gasped and he squirmed at the sudden pain of his nipples being abused. However, as Christopher had predicted, Nari's cock began to swell.

Christopher and Vince then proceeded to pinch sensitive parts of Nari's anatomy, such as his nipples, the tip of his cock and his foreskin. Nari squirmed and panted as his body was abused, but he kept his hands obediently behind his back and within two minutes his cock was hard as steel and impressively erect.

Vince seemed to lose his shyness about touching naked men after that and then he decided that he wanted to examine by naked body in intimate detail.

"Scott, get over here," Christopher ordered.

Like Nari, I was ordered to stand with my wrists crossed behind my back. Vince gave me a questioning look as if asking me for permission to touch me and then her ran his hands across the hard muscles of my chest before pinching my nipples.

Slowly and methodically, he traced the outline of my naked body with his fingertips. He marveled at the smoothness of my skin and the firmness of my abs. He liked the smoothness of my scrotum and asked if it hurt to have my balls waxed.

In my opinion it usually hurt worse when my anus was waxed, and then Vince and Christopher grabbed me and turned me around and bent me forward.

I placed my hands on the trunk of the tree in front of me and Christopher ordered me to spread my legs. Strong hands grabbed at my buttocks and pulled them apart, revealing the pink flesh of my anus. And then gentle fingertips brushed across my asshole.

12