Suburban Submission Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's so pink and soft," Vince commented and then there was a short conversation between Vince and Christopher before Vince was invited to penetrate my ass with his fingers.

With my legs spread far apart, and my hands in front of me, my ass and anus were lewdly exposed, making me feel degraded and helpless. And then a tube of lubricant and a latex glove were produced from somewhere. I felt the coldness of the lube against my anus, and I felt a squirming helplessness as Vince spread the oily lubricant all over my anal opening before he forced me open and impaled me on his fingers. I gasped and bit my lower lip and I felt two greasy fingers force their way inside of me and probe my sensitive interior. "He's tight," Vince said as his fingers explored. He moved her fingers in and out of me, opening my anus wider. My natural instinct was to resist when my anus was forced open, however, as a slave, I'd been trained not to resist, so I attempted to overcome my body's natural reaction and I did my best to relax my anal muscles as Vince continued to finger me.

* * * * *

Later that evening, Christopher produced two large anal plugs and declared that Nari and I would have to keep these silicone plugs deep within our asses the entire weekend. The only time they were to be removed was if we were being given an enema, or if our asses were being impaled on a man's fingers or cock.

"It will help them to feel more helpless and dominated," Christopher explained, "It will help them to get into the proper slave mindset."

So, my asshole was lubed up and a large plug was pushed inside of me. Christopher was right. It did make me feel more helpless and dominated.

Then Christopher took out two leather slave collars and buckled one around my neck and one around Nari's. This also contributed to making me feel more like a slave.

"You'll wear the slave collars the entire time you're here," Christopher decreed, "And you'll be spanked every night before you go to bed."

In addition to brining in all the luggage, Nari and I were given other manual labors to perform, like scrubbing the kitchen floor and washing and drying the dishes after meals. Of course, while Nari and I stood naked at the sink, Christopher and Vince would take advantage of our vulnerable positions and would smack us on the ass or fondle our buttocks. As slaves, we were naked and we had no authority to object, so we just concentrated on the plates, bowls and silverware in the sink and allowed them to abuse our naked bottoms.

Of course, Nari and I were both spanked before bedtime. The four of us were seated in the living room when it was announced that it was time for our spankings. Christopher ordered Nari to go over his lap and I was ordered to go over Vince's.

This is a very intimate and humiliating way to be punished. My naked body was resting across Vince's thighs and my ass was up in the air, lewdly on display. No doubt my scrotum was slightly visible between my thighs. And if I didn't position my weight carefully, my erect cock would rub across the rough fabric of Vince's blue jeans.

My cock throbbed, and a feverish thrill went through my body as I waited for Vince to punish my poor bottom. Something about being spanked over somebody's knee just leaves me feeling so submissive and subjugated, and those feelings are a huge trigger for my libido. There was a long pause as Vince prepared himself emotionally (or maybe he was just taking time to admire my ass), and then there was a loud crack as Vince's strong right hand slapped my bare bottom, causing it to sting.

Vince smacked my poor, innocent bottom a dozen times with sharp, rapid blows, each one stinging more than the last. I tried to hold still, however, my body trembled, and my legs kicked. The pain was just too severe for me to remain stoic. "I like the way you wriggle and squirm when I spank you," Vince commented, "You move your hips in a very suggestive manner. The way you swish, and sway is very sexy. I should probably spank you more often."

Once upon a time, Vince had been an innocent, young guy who lived in my apartment building. However, Christopher and Cassandra and other people in my orbit had corrupted him. Now he was a sadistic pervert who enjoyed turning my innocent ass red. Another stinging swat and another and another rained down, until I eventually lost count and my bottom felt as cooked as if I sat on a red-hot burner on a stove. I writhed and squirmed shamelessly as the pain grew more intense and I lost all sense of dignity and self-respect. Being a corporal submissive doesn't mean I can't feel pain. For me, pain hurts just as much as it does for anybody else. A harsh spanking stings backside just like it does the backsides of everyone else out there. The main difference with people like me is, the more intense the punishments inflicted, the more intense my sexual arousal becomes. It's like there's a switch in my brain that fervently stimulates my libido every time I'm spanked, strapped or whipped. I still feel the pain, I even dread the pain somewhat, however, the intense waves of sexual desire that come with the pain are so compelling and potent that I'm willing to endure a great deal of sharp, bitter pain to experience them.

I cried out uncontrollably and my naked body thrashed about in a lewd and outrageous manner as the pain ripped through my frame and caused me to surrender control of my own actions. Hot, wet tears welled up in my eyes and spilled down my face. My bottom hurt terribly, and I twisted and shuddered as Vince kept inflicting more pain on my poor, abused backside. When it was finally over, I was still sobbing and shuddering uncontrollably, and my punished hindquarters were throbbing in pain. Then, Vince placed a firm hand on the small of my back and said, "You can get up now, Scott."

Nari's ass was shockingly red after his spanking and my ass felt as if it was on fire. I tried to rub some of the soreness from my abused buttocks, but Christopher admonished me and said that slaves aren't allowed to touch themselves, not even after a brutal spanking.

After Vince took me to his room, he closed the door, stripped naked and ordered me to suck his cock.

I got down on my knees and placed my hands on his hips and inched my face towards his swollen erection. His cock was so engorged with blood that the shaft had become dark pink, while the head of his cock was almost strawberry red, and a thick dollop of milky-white semen had seeped out from the tip. I cupped Vince's balls with one hand and found them to be heavy. I wondered how long it had been since he had an orgasm. Judging by the size and weight of his scrotum, his balls seemed quite full. Vince had a good-sized cock, although Nari's cock was both longer and wider. Since I had conditioned my mouth to accept something with greater length and girth, that meant I wasn't facing a challenge when I took Vince's cock into my mouth. I cradled Vince's balls with one hand and held onto his hip with the other. When I took the head of Vince's cock into my mouth he gasped. His breathing immediately became accelerated, and his legs trembled. I swirled my tongue around the tip of his cock and savored the taste of his precum. The taste was mild, yet somewhat salty. Vince's cock was incredibly responsive. I drew him deeper into my mouth and Jon's whole body began to shudder. His hips jerked as his cock spasmed and he ejaculated in my mouth. Vince's cock kept erupting and he seemed to have an endless supply of hot fluids. I swallowed repeatedly, and his orgasm finally let up.

After Vince came in my mouth, he panted and savored the post-orgasmic bliss, however, my own cock remained hard and painfully erect. As a slave, nobody was concerned about bringing me any sexual relief.

In fact, Vince tied my wrists to the headboard that night to make certain I didn't touch myself in the middle of the night. He wanted my cock to be agonizingly hard and for me to be sexually frustrated all night long.

* * * * ** * * * *

The next morning Vince untied me, and I was bathed, groomed, given an enema and then Christopher worked and even larger anal plug into my ass. It made me feel helpless and demeaned to have that large thing deep inside of me, but strangely it was also sexually arousing. The more helpless and humiliated I feel, the more it stirs up my libido and causes my cock to throb with excitement.

And after I was washed, groomed, lubed and plugged, Christopher announced, "This morning I'm going to take you to the whipping tree. It's Scott's turn to be whipped this morning. Nari will be whipped tomorrow morning."

Both Nari and I looked at Christopher wide-eyed and open-mouthed. Being whipped is a big deal, but Christopher announced it so causally, like he was announcing that coffee was ready or that the phone bill had arrived.

Of course, we couldn't just walk to the whipping tree like ordinary people. No, as slaves, Nari and I had our wrists tied behind our backs and leashes attached to our collars, then we were led to the whipping tree as Vince and Christopher tugged on our leashes.

I was forced to walk through the woods like that, with Vince pulling on my leash. I was led naked through the weeds, tall grasses and across tree roots. Much to my surprise, the sensation of the tall weeds brushing against my naked thighs and swollen cock created a delicious throbbing and exciting tingling sensation.

Strangely, it seemed that the painful, scratchy weeds brushing against my naked skin did more to rouse my libido than the softer, less harmful weeds. I whimpered as my naked body was assaulted by weeds, but I didn't voice any complaints. I was feeling more and more like a slave, and I was savoring the feeling. We walked deeper and deeper into the forest, and I was led to a tree with a thick trunk and several low hanging branches that were sturdy enough to support my weight. I was ordered to stand underneath one of the branches in preparation for being bound.

Near the base of the tree, partially obscured by weeds was a security box with a combination lock. Christopher unlocked the box and began to pull out lengths of rope in preparation of tying me up.

Vincent and Christopher tied ropes securely around my wrists and then threw the ropes over the branch that was directly above me. Then they pulled me up so that my feet were off the ground. When my body was stretched taut, there was a strain in my arms and shoulders and I let out a barely audible whimper.

"What do you think, Vince?" Christopher asked as I hung there naked and helpless, feeling equal parts terrified and aroused at the vulnerability of my situation.

"He's stretched taut the way he's hanging there," Vince observed, "and all the muscles in his chest and abdomen are under strain and standing out. I think he looks delicious the way you've got him tied."

Christopher nodded in agreement, but he wasn't done yet.

"But with his legs free, he could twist and squirm a lot while he's whipped. I don't think we should allow that, do you?"

And so Vince and Christopher each took a length of rope. They each securely knotted one end of their ropes around my ankles and then pulled my legs wide open and tied off the other end of the ropes to some sort of metal rings that had been embedded into the ground somehow.

I was spreadeagled in midair. My arm muscles were at full stretch and my hard, throbbing cock seemed more exposed than ever. My abdominal muscles were pulled flat with the tension as I vainly tried to wriggle to gain some sort of comfortable position for my stretched, suspended body. My feelings of helplessness were fueling my libido and my cock was so erect and swollen that it ached.

"Can I whip him?" Vince asked.

"No, I'm the one who's going to whip him," Christopher explained, "but you can fondle him if you like."

Vince didn't need to be told twice and soon he was running his hands all over my legs and my ass. He squeezed my buttocks and commented on how perfectly firm and sculpted they were before pressing on the base of my anal plug.

I flinched when I felt the plug move inside me ever so slightly. Then Vince tapped on it and I jerked in my bonds. Every tap created vibrations that I could feel inside of me. And my cock twitched in response, as the echoes of those tapping could be felt in my sensitive prostate gland.

"Oh God," I exclaimed as the sensations startled me and I felt I might cum just from what Vince was doing to the anal plug nestled inside of me.

Then, as I panted and hung there helpless in my bonds, I heard a female voice call out, "Holy fuck, Chris! What are you doing to that poor boy?"

I turned to the sound of the female voice and saw a tall, brunette woman with a boyish haircut. She was wearing a white hoodie, blue jeans and all-weather hiking boots.

Somehow a fully dressed stranger getting a good look at me, made me feel even more naked than before. I realized how I must look to her, stark naked, my cock fully erect and my legs spread indecently far apart, and I felt my face heat up with alarm and embarrassment.

"Hello, Stacy," Christopher said, attempting to sound calm, "We're just playing some bondage games."

Stacy took a few steps forward, looked at Christopher skeptically and responded, "And the whip?"

Christopher looked at the whip as if he just realized he was holding it and replied, "Bondage and discipline games."

Stacy ambled over and got close enough to touch my bound nudity. She circled me, got a good look at my spread-eagled body from all angles and said, "He has a really cute butt. It seems a shame to get whip marks all over it."

"Scott is a corporal submissive," Christopher explained. "He gets off on corporal punishments. You'd probably hate it if I did it to you, but for him it's a big sexual thrill. And what are you even doing here, today? My uncle Alex told me I'd be alone if I came out here this weekend."

"I was just dropping off some propane tanks and other supplies," Stacy said as she stood behind me, "So, I was quite surprised to find you using your uncle's cabin for naked, bondage games. Does your uncle have any idea what you're doing out here?"

"Oh, God no!" Christopher replied, "And he better not find out. I'm counting on you to keep your mouth shut."

There was a long silence, and then I felt Stacy's hand grab one of my buttocks and squeeze.

"I could probably keep my mouth shut," she said mischievously, "if you made it worth my while."

Negotiations began, and it was decided that I was a bargaining chip. Christopher would allow Stacy to use me for sex and to treat me as her slave for two sessions that were each at least two hours long. Once she had her way with me, she'd promise never to breathe a word to Christopher's uncle.

Christopher treated me like property in the way he promised to loan me to Stacy and that made me feel even more like a slave than before. My cock twitched and I panted as I was discussed as if I were a sex object that could be traded away for favors.

Then Christopher announced it was time for me to be whipped. Stacy was told that she could stay and watch, or head back to the cabin. I felt both nervous and excited at the same time. Being whipped is a huge turn on for me, but the pain is still excruciating.

I was surprised that Stacy chose to stay and watch. I had a moment to ponder Stacy's reasons for staying and then a felt the biting sting of the whip as it whipped across my unprotected buttocks. I gasped and pulled violently against my bonds, but the ropes held me easily.

The pain was inexplicably pleasurable. It was agonizing, but it made me feel submissive and helpless and I wanted more.

Christopher had a large collection of whips. The one he lashed me with was one of the milder whips in his arsenal, however, he swung it with such vicious force it left a stinging scald on my unprotected backside.

Christopher whipped me again and again. He targeted every inch of my ass, some of the lashes scalded my lower back, wrapped around my hips or stung the backs of my thighs.

"Oh, my God!" I screamed when one of the lashes marked me at the delicious spot where the bottom of my ass merged into the back of my thigh. I squirmed and wriggled as much as my bonds would allow, but I couldn't evade the blows.

I think Christopher was trying to impress Stacy. He paused several times to comment on how erotically my ass would bounce and sway as it was whipped.

More stinging strokes scorched my bottom, each one seemed to be more painful than the one that preceded it. A delicious heat built across the surface of my bottom and intensified the heat in my cock.

As the beating continued, the impact of Christopher's cruel, leather whip against my rear became more sadistic and my screams became more agonized.

"Hasn't he had enough?" Stacy asked, sounded worried and concerned about my welfare.

"It won't be enough until his ass is completely covered in red and pink marks," Christopher replied as he paused the whipping of my bottom, "If I don't do a thorough job, it's not a real whipping. I'd be cheating Scott out of the total slave experience."

Christopher resumed beating me and didn't stop until I was in tears and sobbing.

When Christopher paused and let me catch my breath, I panted and hung my head low. My cock was still rock hard and a sizeable dollop of precum had formed at the tip of my penis.

"Wow, that was intense," Stacy commented.

"Oh, it got his attention, alright," Christopher replied, "but Scott is very experienced at this sort of thing. He has an exceptionally high pain tolerance. If I want to make a serious impression on him, I need to finish up his punishment with a much more serious whip."

Christopher then ambled over to his security box, deposited the whip he'd been using and pulled out a buggy whip. His first whip was little more than a modified leather belt. The buggy whip on the other hand, was designed for inflicting some serious pain.

I barely had time to think before there was an ominous "swish" and the wicked thong from the buggy whip cracked against my naked skin.

"Aaaaahhhhhhh," I screamed in distress as the whip wrapped around my waist and inflicted a sensation like liquid fire.

Striking my ass next, the buggy whip inflicted pain far worse than the first whip. It was a searing pain, and my whole body jerked and spasmed reflexively. There was no hope of me having any dignity or self-control when faced with that sort of agony.

His whip traced red-hot lines of agony across my innocent bottom, my inner thighs, across the backs and fronts of my thighs and even across my lower abdomen, missing the shaft of my cock by a fraction of an inch.

"Aaaaghhhh!" I screamed and my anguished voice seemed to echo across the forest for miles.

There was another vicious crack of leather across my skin and then another. When it was finally over, I was trembling, and I was sobbing uncontrollably. As I hung there, naked, helpless, my ass scalded and my face wet with tears, I felt deliciously submissive, and I reveled in the feeling.

12