All Comments on 'Succubus Experiment'

by maestro84

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

i would ofrated higher but all of the misspelled words got on my nerves. please edit next time. other wise it was a good story.

OneIBlindOneIBlindover 7 years ago
Great story plot + poor editing=

I like the plot and delivery, but the mistakes in spelling and grammar kept putting me off. All in all, it was a good effort. Better editing would have garnered a 5 from me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Good story, terrible writing

Like the title says. You wrote a good story, worth a four or even five star rating, but your spelling is so painfully bad, that drops it down to only one star.

There's no excuse these days for bad spelling, given how many apps there are, for any platform, that make correcting mistakes extremely easy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story. Well worth 5 stars.

I didn't see the end coming, so well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fuck all these grammar fucks

You wrote a fucking good arousing story, that had a really good beginning, middle, and a damn good end, you don't take shit from these downers here that comment on your writing badly, fuck em

Nemo_veritasNemo_veritasover 6 years ago
Ă€ on effort...

C on editing, hope you do better next time...

DoktorXenoliteDoktorXenoliteover 6 years ago
Not bad!

It reminds me a bit of Colin Wilson's The Space Vampires, the book that the movie Lifeforce was based on. The story I just published, Meeting with Lotus, is about someone with a more benign version of Liz's power. I sort of wondered why Liz killed. It is a bad parasite that kills its host. Perhaps just a reaction to her captivity? Anger? I could imagine her doing anything to get free and failing that taking as many with her as possible. You hint that these succubae might not be born that way, but transformed from normal women the way Leslie almost is. I could easily envision a sequel to this story in which Leslie is determined to discover the ultimate source of the succubus power.

Gameking916Gameking916over 5 years ago
Great story!

Great story! Fuck these grammar idiots

maestro84maestro84over 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks

Ive actually edited it a little since originally posted, but thank you, this is one od my favorites

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermaestro84@maestro84
Have a lot of strange fantasies, just throwing them out there for others to enjoy. Also I know my Grammar isn't perfect and I an constantly trying to improve it. Also to help because the site organizes my stories in a confusing way. Mood slime: to read the series in order it...