All Comments on 'Succubus Pt. 02'

by gabrielleprevot

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

You have to finish this...

ender2k2kender2k2kover 5 years ago
This is getting very interesting

My own preference would be to avoid the incest angle. But I look forward to wherever you are going with this. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Fantastic

This is a fantastic story and I absolutely love it. It’s well written, although there has not been any futa yet but I’m very excited please continue this story!

BlackTiger456BlackTiger456over 5 years ago
Awesome

Please write more. But please make her shock very big whe she draws The Lady to her.

JbRobertssonJbRobertssonover 5 years ago
Compelling story...

Well written, could use a little more proofreading. It's intriguing and very erotic. Looking forward to reading more. Thanks for posting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

I second what others have said. You have such a lovely attention to detail. Regardless of whether the sentence/paragraph is sexual or not, it feels charged with anticipation. I hope you return to this story, provided you're still invested in writing it of course.

DiscordInHeavenDiscordInHeavenalmost 5 years ago
Very enthralling story

I do hope you continue with this story. The world you are starting to create is fascinating, and I definitely want to know more. The sex, while hot, is actually secondary to the main character's journey.

I can't wait to read more.

Sucker4BoobiesSucker4Boobiesabout 2 years ago

You did a really good job of putting us in Abi’s shoes. You can taste her desires and her lust so well.

sisy_juliesisy_juliealmost 2 years ago

Where is the remaining

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergabrielleprevot@gabrielleprevot
I am a bisexual writer from Chicago. I like to hike, I have a cat, and I write a lot of erotica. I like futanari mostly, but I have some other stuff, lesbian, little, a few incest stories. Come check out my Patreon and Discord.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Succubus Pt. 01 Previous Part
Succubus Series Info