All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 111'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
I need to know

I'm dying from the constant arousal and then dashed hopes of findin out exactly what Phil deosn't seem to know he's hiding...I not sure if I can take another go around with him and not pull my hair out in unfulfilled desire to know what makes him so special. Please let us in a little on the secret even a glimpse would help!

darkendwooddarkendwoodabout 15 years ago
god

I am very glad that you will have additional chapters soon! This was great and I love where the story is going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Save Our Fledgling!

Hey, i've enjoyed your summoning stories since 101 -- i think i was the one of the first to ask you not to kill our favorite fledgling! So, i re-iterate -- dont kill our resident spell-caster!

have to confess tho, i am very curious as to his hidden ability (or abilities) :-)

Overall, the series is very enjoyable! I do like the hint of *something* between him and verde. Although, given the experiences he's been through, particularly the mind shattering effect and the utter desolation of being lonely (and feeling doomed) in succubus hell -- im not quite sure how he can keep himself sane, if at all?

Im kinda hoping he returns to the wizard school personally. He's grown a little more powerful and knowledgeable with each 'class'. Although given what has taken place in some issues, particularly this one.....it makes me wonder if rosa actually fears him.

Thanks!

EntwinedLustEntwinedLustabout 15 years ago
That was fast

Ah ha, that came faster than expected. Was quite a nice chapter. I felt it..lacked something, not quite sure just yet what that is..but some form of substance is missing. More plot..but this chapter felt a tad rushed? I don't mean to be rude, just sharing opinion.

Other than feeling a little empty at the end of this. It was still very good as usual, I've become acustomed to your writing style, it's grown on me. :)

Keep up the exellent work, Hydra.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Anonymous

Very cool update, along with Chapter 10! Still, will Phil get a blowjob again? It seems other than Chapter 2 and 3, we haven't seen Phil get one again. Still, it's cool reading these stories and we've got to see other ways of having sex.

AJ_WatsonAJ_Watsonabout 15 years ago
Great

It was a welcome surprise to see another chapter posted so quickly.<BR><BR>

And a very good chapter too. I really enjoyed the premise of going up against a succubus in a duel with the stakes being death of the most pleasant variety. Scene with Nyte at the start was great too. I enjoy your humour almost as much as your succubi. Long may it continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Winding road

I am now convinced that Phil will come out of this. The interesting part will be HOW he comes out. With a bang I'm sure.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very nice!

Thanks for another awesome installment. This is by far my favorite series on literotica.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Running out of stuff?

It seems like you are running out of ways of tormenting him, but I think he should be learning that the only way to not risk death is to not play their game. Maybe he can try a little turnabout.

How about letting him learn to pleasure the succubi? Let him lose some of his slacker image and become a threat back to them.

Maybe when he returns to Earth, he'll be in the position of power.

AOJ

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Very nice series

I just started reading this little series yesterday, and I'm liking it a lot already. Here's hoping that we find out just what Phil is unknowingly hiding, just what hidden feeling Verde has, and how the heck all this ends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 15 years ago
awsome!

good story, but one thing is bothering me, at the end of 101 there was 2 dead bodies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I don't really like Rosa. She's seems too...sinister, in comparison to Verdé.

-QJD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

Rosa confuses me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
!!!!!!

One of the best chapters!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

all of them - amazing, astounding! salacious & erotic

I only wish you had spent a little more time on Verde's tail tip exploringMarc's pee-hole & worming down inside his urethra. That is a most intense feeling - sounding my cock; using different devices & probes from steel rods to hollow silicone sounds to toothbrushes, Sharpies &vibrating stainless steel sounds !! Gobsmacking amazing!

Love your work, can almost feel all the wonderful sensations you describe.... keep 'em 'coming' ..... please ??

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous