All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 201'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 37 Comments
bobsamadebobsamadealmost 14 years ago
A return to form

Love the sense of power flaunted by the Scrote's succubus, but isn't it about time Phil started standing up Rosa and Verde with his newly discovered mastery over them?

Wouldn't be a m-e-h story without a dessicated corpse at the end of course!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
yessssssssssssssssssssssssss :-D

fantastic that you are back doing this story again *S*

CWSensationCWSensationalmost 14 years ago
Starting Off Strong

Already I'm looking forward to the 200's, and based on this I doubt I will be disappointed. Great stuff as always; I'm an avid fan.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

Thank you MASTER!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dmitry

sneezyalexsneezyalexalmost 14 years ago

love it, keep it up!

jonmartin22jonmartin22almost 14 years ago
excellent

marvellous to see you back..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
great to see you back

it's great to see you back writing this story again . . and hmmmmm . . why do I suspect that Verde and Rosa are not a pair of lowly succubi like they let the Bedmistress think they were and for all Verde and Rosa's hunger, and him knowing they could do him in if they wanted to . . but dont . . why do I also suspect that the two of them have either formed an affection for him . . or . . . . . they want him alive as their "Master" because through him they get to be on Earth with a fair amount of freedom, and they are out for revenge against someone . . maybe Scrote . . . .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
"All those yummy sex-starved students..."

Oh the thought of Rosa and Verde unleashed on the student body... What an epic return for this great series! Hope we see plenty of blissful deaths this season. Might you consider changing of the point of view for some instalments? One of the thrills of your writing is being able to vicariously experience a succubus kill. I wouldn't have minded getting into Eric's head, for example. Though I understand if you didn't want to take attention away from our protagonist for this first new episode. Anyway, awesome work and welcome back! :) -BFrank794

lwolf80lwolf80almost 14 years ago
another great chapter

Another great chapter and was worth the wait to see whats next

FantasticJackFantasticJackalmost 14 years ago
Good to be back!

It's great to have you back. Ever since Phil's litte trip to McHooligan's on Halloween, I've been chompin' at the bit for more. It's great to see you're back at it for round two!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Good!

Thanks for continuing the series! Very much enjoying this sequel to 101 - looking forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
wow!

this story is the goods!

earnestloverearnestloveralmost 14 years ago
fantastic !

you have arrived again hydra ! delectable read !

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

The opening of the first series was amazing.

This one was just OK, and seems to have plot holes.

But hoping it will find magic the 1st series had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Keep it up

The quality of writing is as good as ever, and I'm even more interested in the background mythology. My only disappointment is that the element of fear seems to be gone; Phil was positively frightened of Verde and Rosa in the previous series, but now he seems quite comfortable with them. One hopes Phil will have some dangerous (and sexy!) encounters with some unfamiliar demons too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Back On Form!

I was one of the naysayers who said you should let this continued storey arc die a death as it seemed to be getting stale, but i stand corrected as your back on form with this chapter.

You do have a real talent for making Succubus stories very erotic, and yet just sinister enough to keep audience interested in the eventual fate of the characters.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Do I see the glimmerings of something deeper

When combined with your trip to Hooligans and Verdes comment in this story it seems that Phil is being groomed by Rosa and Verde for something. Ponbably something that he will die a very messy and painful death if they don't train him correctly. You're doing a good job of character development and building up your universe. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago

I'm very curious to see what will happens to and around our dear Phil, though I have grown rather attached to the character and would like to have him live a good time longer. I thoroughly enjoy your writing hope you draw out more in the areas of succubus/incubus hierachry and breeding, why Verde has such an attachment to Phil, and the Wargsnouts environment.

I'd like to see a few more supporting characters come out, even if they don't survive beyond a few chapters. :-)

kung_powkung_powover 13 years ago

Great stuff, looking forward to the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent - no other word for it.

In fact its as addictive as the Succubi you describe - hopefully you will make more. And soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
i had a wet dream! ;)

Tailnous here well read down

well i read the whole series so far yesterday for the first time and by god i was on the edge and its not very rare that happens to me when im reading something, i'v recently started looking up succus literotica yours and the cemetry series are the best by far. Another thing last nite when i went for a kip i kept on waking up and my dreams were based around succubi. Anyhow -spooky silence- keep it up ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
What an incredible series!

I must say, right off the bat, that Nÿte is probably my favorite out of the bunch, although, Rosa and Verdé are a laugh riot (and total HAWTNESS). Lordy, I love Succubi!

That said, I'm just a bit irked that the sleaze Scrote has a High Class Succubus, while our hero has some "Squaters." This injustice gets my hackles up! It's always the sleaze or the D-bag who gets the super hot ones! Can't the nice guy finish first?!

Regardless, a wonderful series. You're funny man, and a great writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Awesomeness

Well didn't u rock the M. Night Shymalan in the last chapter

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
oh my...

This is awesome...just purely amazing, i just started reading this series and I want more, keep it up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
love it!

i must say that i thoroughly enjoyed this particularly naughty side of Verde. it was HAWT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
smart guy

Hot story but creepy how Eric dies

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Vary nice job

I even got turned on more with the thought of them getting cought

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
NICE

What I liked was the fact that the display of power of the Bedmistress of the Palace of Infernal and Iniquitous pleasures... Whereas Rosa or Verdé have to strive like 5 to ten minutes to get to the result such was her power that she managed to draw a spontaneous ejaculation of Phil .... What I didn't buy so much was the sex (and the death) in public ... Their teachers should know better and also at a certainn point there should be security measures to protect the aspirants ... If the studies are to last several years with this attrition rate nobody will be there to listen after a few semesters...

Rockstar601Rockstar601over 6 years ago
LOL

"Oh dear," Verdé said. "I did say I didn't think he had his succubus fully under control."

And I do? Phil thought. His legs shook like spaghetti as he stumbled out of the lecture theatre.

The entire chapter was great, but those few lines had my killing myself laughing...

Hang in there,Phil ‼️

LagondaLagondaover 6 years ago
Loved 101 glad you did a follow up

Enjoyed the 101 series a lot and am looking forward to this one! Off to a good start already!

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
Verde's actually mean

I know she's nicer than the other but still, threatening him that she migh 'accidentally' kill him if someone sees them having sex when she initiated it was unnecessarily cruel. Would she have really killed him for real?

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
It's kind of disturbing

I love the chapter but the part where Verde threatened to 'accidentally' gulp down Phil's life and soul was quite painful to read. It's quite sad to this how this could easily have led to him never trusting her again, especially since she insitigated it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Mini-fanfic

Or maybe :

Phil suddenly began to tear up. His watery eyes stared at Verde with pain that confused her. She frowned slightly. "Please stop, Verde!," he begged. "I want to live. Please don't gulp me down!" The young warlock was choking back sobs now. "I thought you cared about me!"

The green haired succubus stopped her thrusting movement. "Baby, I was just bluffing, you know? Even if someone sees us, I'll stop before draining you. I promise."

"B B but, you just said," he stuttered.

"That was to get you excited," she whispered. "I would never actually hurt or kill you. Just relax and let me fuck you.

Phil weakly nodded and watched as Verde cast the silencing spell before starting to fuck him senseless. And she kept her promise and left his life and soul intact. And now he knows she cares about him as much as he cares about her, and they can now fully open up to each other and be together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Confused

Why didn't Phil just order her to stop like he did in 114?

kevinlarochekevinlarocheover 3 years ago
This actually made me tear up a bit

Do you think Verde would have actually sucked out Phil's soul if he didn't manage to silence her and someone saw them? Would she have actually sentenced him to damnation if that nosy girl turned completely around and saw the two at it, despite hinting that she might care about him?

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningiabout 1 month ago

Nytè worked in the Palace of Infernal and Iniquitous Pleasures, she was banished for her liking of pain and pleasure, while the most powerful weaponry of succubus is pleasure. Pleasure cracks a man's body open for succubus to devour their soul, well Nyte was also the sexiest and seductive

ZithabeziningiZithabeziningiabout 1 month ago

Here I assume that the bedmisstress Succubus that stroke Phil's cock to ejaculation is Astrapia, Astrapia is the one who fucked Darvill and dragged his soul to deep pits of hell💙❤️💛💚💜

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous