Succubus Summoning 201

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Greetings, greetings," the Scrote called out, flashing them a rotten-toothed grin. "Welcome to my Advanced Studies class. Up there," he said, pointing up in the direction of the main building several floors above them, "they wouldn't dream of letting you attempt to summon daemons until after at least three years of study.

"But you've already summoned your first daemon, so we can dispense with all that crap and get right down to real business and the real business is power.

"Power and control. That is the essence of a warlock. The planes of Hell adjacent to our own realm of existence represent a near limitless source of power. Power waiting to be tapped by the experienced warlock. Your daemons are the key to that power. Control your daemons and the world will open up to you like a succulent, juicy oyster. I will teach you that control."

"Our new friend would be wise to pay more attention to his words," Verdé said.

Phil turned to where she was looking and saw Eric was also sitting up on the back row, on the other side of the hall from them. His succubus was down on her knees between his legs. Eric closed his eyes and tipped his head back as the succubus bobbed her head up and down on his cock. She wasn't bothering to hide the little black nubs of her horns this time. Eric ran his hands through her silky blonde hair and pursed his lips in little oohs of pleasure as she twisted and bobbed her head, working his cock with the skill of an experienced porn star.

No one else in the lecture theatre seemed aware. The succubus continued her enthusiastic blowjob, her mouth making liquid shlupping sounds as she swallowed the whole of the student's length. Phil continued to stare, unable to look away.

His view was suddenly blocked off by a close-up view of Verdé's lush cleavage. He lifted his head up and looked into her face. She looked cross.

"Ahem," she said.

"Umm..." Phil said.

"I think someone's feeling neglected," Rosa said.

"If you're in the mood you only have to ask," Verdé said, her cross expression melting into a mischievous smile.

Verdé put a knee across Phil's lap and leant against him. Her soft breasts pushed against the side of his face. Her heat and scent, strong like exotic flowers, enveloped him. His heart picked up a few beats and he felt the blood racing through his temples.

"What, here?" Phil said. The lecture hall was maybe a quarter full with students and their daemons.

Verdé slid down his body and pressed her moist lips against his ear.

"Don't you think it's arousing," she whispered in his ear, "having sex with all these people around, completely unaware. Just think of the excitement, knowing it only takes one person to turn their head to catch you."

Her hand slipped into his robes and encircled his cock. He jolted in the seat as electricity crackled at her touch.

"Shameless," Rosa tutted.

"We can't let ourselves be shown up by a snooty Bedmistress from the Palace of Infernal and Iniquitous Pleasures or Little Miss Love Pet," Verdé said.

Phil glanced over to where 'Little Miss Love Pet' was still enthusiastically blowing Eric. The student's knuckles were white against the armrests and his eyes shut in ecstasy. He trembled as his 'Love Pet' sucked a sizeable ejaculation from his balls.

"A blow job in public is so...ordinary," Verdé said. She brought Phil up to full hardness with a few delicate squeezes of her hand. "We can be more adventurous than that," she whispered, her supple lips close enough to brush against the side of Phil's jaw.

Uh oh, Phil thought. He suspected he was about to become the did-you-see-what-that-guy-got-up-to-on-the-back-row-in-the-Scrote's-class guy.

"Shouldn't I be paying full attention to the lesson?" he asked. It was feeble, even by his standards.

"That's okay," Rosa said. "Leave it to me."

She put on a pair of bookish spectacles and smiled at Phil. Where did she get them from? Phil thought. She was wearing a one-piece latex bodysuit that fit her like a second skin.

"I'll take notes for you," she said.

Phil didn't have time to ponder that. Verdé put a hand on his chin and twisted his head until he was staring into her sparkling green eyes. She pulled his robes aside to expose his crotch. His cock, never one to obey the wishes of his mind, bobbed up like a mushroom. Verdé turned around until her back was to him. Her prehensile tail wound around Phil's cock and carried on from her hand.

"Let's be really daring," Verdé whispered back at him, her green eyes twinkling.

She lifted up the back of her dress to get the gossamer green fabric out of the way and show off the naked and luscious swell of her bottom.

"I want you to fuck me in the ass in the same room as all these people," Verdé said.

She reached behind her and spread her ass cheeks, displaying the tight little bud of her anus to Phil.

"My, my, someone's really in a filthy mood," Rosa said.

As ever with Rosa or Verdé, it wasn't a request.

Verdé sat down in Phil's lap until the head of his cock was pressing up against the tight sphincter of her asshole. She wriggled and pressed down. Phil took in a sharp breath as the elastic ring of her anus gave enough for the fleshy head of his cock to slip inside her warm ass.

"What happened to the importance of keeping control?" Phil asked.

Verdé wriggled some more as she took more of Phil's erection inside her ass. He closed his eyes. She was so tight. And warm. Her silken flesh bunched against and contracted around his cock, welcoming him deeper into the secret depths of her body. Verdé sank further down his shaft until her soft buttocks were resting on Phil's lap and his throbbing erection was all the way inside her quivering flesh.

"Ah yes, control," Verdé said.

Phil trembled helplessly beneath her as the muscles of her ass squeezed and contracted around his member. She played his cock as if it was a musical instrument and she a virtuoso musician. She reduced Phil to a quivering bundle of mindless sensation in a matter of moments. She rocked and rotated her hips, letting his sensitive glans slide against her walls with short little motions.

"I'm not an exhibitionist by nature," Verdé said.

Rosa suppressed a giggle.

"Normally I'm very shy," Verdé continued.

Rosa snorted.

"So if any of these people should turn around and see me engaged in this vulgar act I would be extremely embarrassed. So mortified I might, in my shock, do something highly unfortunate..."

Within her ass, Phil felt her flesh bunch up and squeeze against the head of his cock. It was as if he was pushing up against a warm and lusciously soft cushion of flesh.

"...such as accidentally gulping down the entirety of my unfortunate master."

The sinfully pliable and moist organ squeezed around the tip of Phil's cock and gave a gentle little suck.

Phil barely managed to strangle the loud moan that threatened to erupt from his throat. It was only a soft little suck, barely more than a peck of a kiss, but he'd felt its force in every corner of his being. Should Verdé want to, Phil had little doubt she could empty him inside out with one final, explosive ejaculation.

Verdé twisted her head to smile at him. "Is that enough control for you?"

Phil squeaked his affirmation.

"Good, then let's proceed," Verdé said.

The fleshy organ within her ass released the tip of his cock and Phil slumped back in the chair as if a tether had been cut. Verdé rose up in his lap before coming back down with a little wiggle of her hips. Phil's cock glided against the wet and supple walls of her ass. So tight, he thought, so tight and juicy.

Don't moan out loud. Don't moan out loud.

Verdé sat down in his lap. Her soft buttocks pressed against his crotch. She wriggled her body against him, setting off a chain of pleasurable detonations all the way down his shaft. She grabbed his hands from where they lay quivering on the arm rest and brought them up to press against her exposed breasts. The erect points of her nipples rubbed against the palms of his hands and he felt the soft weight of her tits in his hands.

The rest of the lecture theatre continued to listen to the Scrote's lesson. It was surreal to Phil. There they were, all the students, either stifling yawns or listening studiously while the Scrote ran through his material, and all of them completely unaware of what was happening on the back row behind them. He was fucking Verdé, in the ass, in the same room as all these people. It did give him a buzz.

Don't moan out. Don't moan o—

Verdé arched her spine and pressed her hips back against him. The walls of her ass squeezed and fluttered against him.

"Urk." A strangled little gasp, thankfully barely audible, slipped out between Phil's lips.

That buzz might just be terror.

Sensing she'd found a sensitive spot, Verdé attacked it without mercy. Her muscular walls tightened around his cock, holding him firmly in place while she stoked Phil's sensitivity higher with slight, almost imperceptible, rocks of her hips. Within her, Phil felt her supple flesh rub and squeeze against just the right spot to send seismic tremors of pleasure rippling through his body. Her tail slithered down between his legs and she used the tip to tickle the underside of his balls and then playfully nudge against his anus.

"Fascinating," Rosa said, intently following the lecture.

Next to her, Phil writhed and squirmed in the chair as Verdé used her delectable ass to drive his body crazy. He tried to stay quiet. It was ridiculous. It shouldn't be a problem, but the more he focused on it the harder it seemed to be. He held his breath as he dwelled on it and that only exacerbated the problem as now his lungs were full of air he needed to release slowly and silently rather than in a sudden grunt or gasp. Not so easy with Verdé's nubile body writhing in his lap.

No noise. No noise.

What was he so worried about anyway? He knew the rules to these little games now. He was master. They had to stop if he ordered them to.

A sound—half sigh, half splutter—escaped him. It wasn't loud, barely more than a whisper, but it attracted the attention of a girl sitting two rows down in front of them. She started to turn her head...

Verdé's posture changed. She pressed her hips down harder, driving his cock all the way inside her. He came up against that sinful cushion of flesh and shivered as it engulfed the head of his cock. Her hands squeezed down harder on his, pinning his hands to the yielding cushions of her breasts. The tip of her tail pressed back against his asshole, more forceful this time, preparing to enter him.

He knew then she was serious. Deadly serious.

Phil held his breath. His heart thudded in his chest like a drum. So loud Phil thought the whole room must be able to hear it. The girl continued to turn her head in their direction.

He felt Verdé tense on top of him, like she was preparing to draw a very deep breath.

Look away. Look away.

The Scrote chose that moment to raise his voice, either wishing to emphasise the current point or maybe rouse bored students from their slumbers. Phil was thankful whatever the reason. The nosy girl's attention was drawn back to the stage down below.

Phil let out his breath. Silently.

Verdé relaxed above him. She released his hands and leaned back against him, an arm sliding up against one side of his face while her smooth cheek brushed against his other.

"Isn't this a rush?" she breathed against his cheek.

In the same way as jumping off a very tall building with a parachute of uncertain effectiveness, Phil thought.

He didn't get much of a chance to gather his breath. Verdé changed position. She sat up, gripped the arms of the chair and then began to thrust back at him harder and faster. Phil closed his eyes and tried to keep control of his breathing as his cock slid back and forth in her ass while her soft buttocks crashed against him. He was thankful he'd picked a seat that didn't squeak and was able to withstand Verdé's assault with nothing more than barely audible creaks. Given the general decrepitude of Wargsnouts that was practically a miracle on its own.

"Verdé's really getting into it," Rosa said.

A little too into it Phil thought. Sighs soft and breathy were gradually increasing in volume.

"You do know she's a real screamer when she gets into it," Rosa whispered in his ear.

What? Wait! How could this be fair? Phil thought. He wasn't the one making the noise.

Past experience and Rosa's smirk told him it didn't matter.

A louder and huskier sigh caught the attention of the nosy girl again. Before she could look around her friend said something to her, pulling her back.

It was only a temporary reprieve. Verdé's sighs were steadily growing louder. It wouldn't be long before they tipped over into full-blown moans. Then it wouldn't only be the nosy girl he'd have to worry about. Every student in the lecture hall would be looking up to see Phil engaged in anal intercourse with his succubus. That was shocking even by Wargsnouts standards. Probably.

Not as shocking as what would follow it. Verdé would make him cry out with one final soul-shattering orgasm and then she'd gulp down his life and soul, leaving behind a corpse shrivelled up like a prune.

He had to stop.

Control.

How? He didn't have any control. Verdé was the one fucking him. He was sitting in a chair and couldn't even get out as Verdé slammed him back in with every thrust. Each stroke and he felt his cock push up harder against that deliciously wicked bulge of flesh within her.

He had to do something fast. It was getting harder to think over the pleasurable sensation of his cock pushing into her luscious ass. His balls were tingling in anticipation of the release.

Maybe if he made her quiet.

He brought his hands up in an attempt to gag her.

Bad idea.

Verdé was a succubus. Succubi had fangs.

Phil bit his tongue to stifle a yelp as Verdé sank her fangs into his hand.

"And she says I'm the feral one," Rosa sniffed.

Fangs filled with aphrodisiac venom.

Phil struggled to reel his consciousness back down as it rose on a perfumed updraft of exotic bliss. Her aphrodisiac venom raced through his veins and coagulated in his balls, driving the activities of his testicles until his sac felt bloated and swollen. The muscles in her ass bunched around and stroked up and down his cock, the sensation magnified by her venom. It took nearly every ounce of Phil's will to stay quiet.

It wouldn't be enough. Verdé's breathy sighs were growing into husky moans. Already he fancied he could see ears pricking up amongst the students below them.

"Never had you down as an exhibitionist," Rosa chuckled in his ear. "You must really want to give them a show."

Not me! Phil wanted to protest out loud. Verdé was making all the noise.

"Pity there won't be an encore," Rosa murmured.

Verdé's eyes were closed. She had a hand down between her legs and was rubbing it against her clitoris. She was going to bring herself to noisy orgasm in front of everyone in the room and Phil couldn't stop it. Her ass tightened around his cock, drawing him deeper into sinfully moist tissues that squeezed and suckled on his tip, eager to drink deep.

Wait! He was right before. He didn't need to stop her, only make her quiet.

"Globdak nida silencum," Phil muttered under his breath.

He didn't get a chance to see if the spell was successful. Verdé's quiet sighs finally tipped over into first moans, then a shrill cry of ecstasy as she reached orgasm. Phil was not far behind her as the quivering fleshy walls of her ass finally took him over the edge. He tried to stay silent, but an involuntary cry escaped his lips as his cock erupted inside her. He spurted a thick load of sperm into the smothering flesh bunched around his member. Verdé's ass milked him with steady pulses as he emptied his balls inside her.

His own cry was irrelevant. No one in the hall—and probably most of the college—could have failed to hear Verdé's scream of pleasure. It was out of Phil's control now. Either Verdé stopped or she kept on sucking out his cum until there was nothing left of him.

She stopped. Her soft flesh mopped up the last drops of ejaculate from his tip and then withdrew. Her ass dilated and released his spent manhood.

Phil opened his eyes. The rest of the lecture theatre was not standing up on the backs of their chairs. Nobody was staring at them with naked disgust, or egging them on with whoops and hollers. The students were following the Scrote's lecture as before. None of them were looking up in their direction.

Verdé sat on the arm of Phil's seat and leaned against him, a contented smile on her face.

"Mmm, I enjoyed that," she murmured in his ear.

It had worked. There was a strange distortion in the air around them that made it look a little like they were staring out of a goldfish bowl. The boundary of Phil's silence globe.

"I told you he'd figure it out," Verdé said.

"I suppose he's not completely stupid," Rosa conceded.

Phil slumped back in his chair and tried to get his jangling nerves back under control. As usual, the succubi's idea of non-lethal sex left him feeling like he'd been subjected to several weeks of hard labour.

Activity below indicated the lecture was over. The hall was filled with noise as the students collected their belongings together, got up and prepared to leave.

"That was really interesting," Rosa said, referring to the lecture. "It's totally incredible what the humans know."

Phil started to get up. He turned his head towards the exit and stopped. Eric was still sitting in his seat on the back row.

At least Phil thought it was Eric.

The man that had introduced himself had looked maybe a year or two older than Phil. The corpse sitting in the chair looked like it wasn't a single day short of a century. All the life and vitality had been sucked out of the body. The hair was snow-white and the skin was wrinkled and shrivelled like old leather. It was still clutching the arms of the seat like a victim of the electric chair. There was no sign of Eric's succubus. Having drunk her fill, 'Little Miss Love Pet' had departed to regions unknown.

"Oh dear," Verdé said. "I did say I didn't think he had his succubus fully under control."

And I do? Phil thought. His legs shook like spaghetti as he stumbled out of the lecture theatre.

/**

AUTHOR'S NOTE

So begins the new arc. Unfortunately my current circumstances mean I'm unlikely to update the new chapters more frequently than once every month, but I'll try and stick to at least that if I can.

Follow me on twitter for news, updates and ever more fantastic excuses for why I've fallen behind schedule again.

*/

12