All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 206'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
So good

The stories just keep getting better; I'm so addicted to reading them. I wonder what the next chapter is about. Can't wait :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Verde

I think I can guess what Verde was actually doing. They say Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned but the fury of one that comes from Hell is ferocious indeed.

TernomTernomalmost 11 years ago

Wonderful chapter. I loved how she found a loophole in the enchantments. And hell, he tried to deceive her first anyway, so I figure he got exactly what he deserved. Plus he gets to live forever, hope he enjoys it :-D

I have to say I really love Nurse Honey... the wonderful creature who promise to take you to heaven, only to deliver you to the worst kind of hell (apparently...) :-)

Also, the daemon reaching out to its imprisoned master at the end was really nice.

drmrbludrmrblualmost 11 years ago
Success follows succes

You have kept us all under your spell, please continue to do so. This another one of those chilly goose bump experiences that some how Phil has managed to skirt around for the present. Now wasn't there a mention of this person Dever having someone to keep an eye upon him or protect him or exact vengeance/justice for his foolishness? What about the other that he had whispered to, about his 'fool proof' plans? Oh you do weave a convoluted trail here, please continue. Thanks so very much for sharing the adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Seen it coming

Damn looks like those group of guys are dropping like flies to each of phil's succubi. They all had it coming you would think they would be a little bit smarter than that,lets just hope the remaining guys don try something stupid like this in the next chapter.

Also why do I have a feeling Nyte had something to do with that girl emma getting killed. Who knows all we can do is wait and see who's gonna be the next idiot to try one of phil's succubi and which one is gonna teach them a very hard and last lesson.

Great read as always Hydra.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
dont stop

keep going with the writing, another fantastic chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Dont keep us waiting

Dont keep us waiting

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
201's

Love reading about his "harem's" interactions with the college. Really makes it feel like a new story rather than just a rehash of 101. Still can't wait till Cέrμləa gets turned loose on those poor bastards.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Phil's not gonna make many friends, if anyone that gets involved with him (or rather his succubi) ends up either dead or worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@Seen it Coming

Very likely Nyte, but also Carnivrillarofax comes to mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

I wonder if Emma is currently back at the castle as a new "pet" and the body left behind was just a decoy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Loving It

This is one of my fav series here on Lit :). Can't wait for more, and I also can't for Phil to....I dunno. I just feel that phil is gonna end up being uber powerful, and I'm stoked for when (and if) it happens XD. Anywho, keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Phil's fate

While it's clear the 'girls' are all fond of Phil to one degree or another, they seem to be grooming him for something. By the way they talk, and the skulls, it appears he's just the latest of many attempts. They talk about how their castle doesn't really belong to them. I'm wondering if he gets far enough in their plans if he may become the keeps true owner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
One of the best series !

Earlier in SS 2, we learned that Nurse Honey's body could only consume a person if that person was completely (or nearly) suffused with her 'energy'. As we saw with Phil in SS 1, that took many, many 'applications'. With Dever, it barely took 3 'pops'...which suggests that either Dever was a weak mage or perhaps that Phil is something much much more (as shown by his ability to hold out against the Arachne, as she herself observed). Very interesting....

Cannot wait to learn more about Nurse Honey!

Oh and incidentally, my sense (or feeling rather) that Rosa cares not one whit about Phil....feels confirmed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

As much as I love this series and each erotic installment (thanks for keeping at it), I miss the other stories of succubi helping out honorable-but-shy men too. I hope you haven't given up on those types of tales...

manyeyedhydramanyeyedhydraalmost 11 years agoAuthor
Haven't forgotten the other succubi

@Anon

"As much as I love this series and each erotic installment (thanks for keeping at it), I miss the other stories of succubi helping out honorable-but-shy men too. I hope you haven't given up on those types of tales..."

Not forgotten. I have a new Nicole story I'm aiming to post in the Halloween comp and other stories with Inari, Amanda, and others will follow.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What makes him so special

I'm not goin to assume anything. I just want to know what makes him so special? And does it have to do with Shaitan?

drmrbludrmrblualmost 11 years ago
Help, please....

A favor? It isn't my wish for you to break with any type of tradition and write something other than an erotic horror story. How about a cast of characters or a bio list of people/creatures who inhabit them. My two little brain cells are already working double overtime. The list keeps getting longer.... and longer, and the memory function keeps having to dump so more will fit in. Thanks again for revealing all of their exploits in grand detail for us.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Lord Aceus the youngs idea

Story add in. I thought about how this greatest story ever had something open. Maybe a female warlock (Jezebeth) to add some fun.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yes.

Loved this installment, thank you for continuing to release this series on a monthly basis. Looking forward to the next chapter very much. Not only are things as sexy as ever but the rest of the plot is increasingly intriguing as well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Best Story Ever

Keep the stories coming , I love all these stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Anon

looks like he's going to get in trouble again.

TarotbTarotbalmost 11 years ago
A little confused...?

As much as I like Nurse Honey, did she just eat one of Phil's allies?

I know she isn't exactly on his side, but it seems a little odd that she goes out of her way to remove one of few people who's been nice to him.

Of course, she is a demon and so selfish; seeing a snack and taking advantage of it is well within her character, I'm just curious what kind of repercussions this is going to have for Phil down the line.

Either way, this is another great chapter and as usual, has left me eagerly waiting for the next.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Poor demon

I felt bad for the demon stretching its hand out for Nurse Honey to give it back its master but I love this series.

acedgacedgalmost 11 years ago

Love it! Please submit again soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
New Reader

Literally just found your series today and am now eagerly awaiting the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

Thanks so much for continuing these great reads!

Some of the best erotic fiction out there! Keep it up.

Trashcountr34Trashcountr34almost 11 years ago
Awesome story

I just found you a few days ago, but I have been reading your stories and they are really well written, well enough that I am not just in it for the sex! :P I really hope you continue and eventually finish this story, I look forward to the next installment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

wheres the new one? :(

DmitryDmitryalmost 11 years ago
Thank you

MASTER!!!!! As always.....perfection.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Scrote

All your characters are interesting and written well, but my personal favorite is The Scrote. This guy is the under-appreciated nugget of awesome in all these stories. He just has this classic "greasy, lewd" warlock factor that's fun to read. Plus, let's face it, his name is perfectly hilarious.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

My question is: who summoned the demon that killed Emma? My personal theory, based on the description of the remains, is that Rosa or one of the other succubi, thinking Phil dead, asked a favor of Carnivrillarofax. Or, possibly that Carny took it upon himself to administer a little retribution to his friends' would-be killer.

As always, great sex and an even better storyline, and I can't wait for the next part!

PS. Its already August!

WarfolomeiWarfolomeiover 10 years ago
Always...

worth the wait. Great work !

LoneWolfLoverGirl2244LoneWolfLoverGirl2244over 10 years ago
Worthy

The only story and author worth a favorite.

HurbsterHurbsterabout 10 years ago

Phil is way too accepting of the succubi murdering all these people.

SorenMageofMarethSorenMageofMarethalmost 10 years ago
What's with all these warlocks taking Wisdom and Charisma as dump stats.

Man these nerds suck hard core. Maybe they've gotten too much normal pussy they've stopped reading and let there genre savvy get lost in the swell of raw cosmic power but damn they die to really really stupid things. Like they don't get what sink or swim means or they think that just because they have a demon they don't need to pay attention to the three years of knowledge they're skipping ahead of.

These fools in your writing lack actual willpower and control of themselves and self awareness. They also lack a lot of paranoia.

One part that is getting a bit too bad is how Phil seems to be forgetting the amount of control he has over his succubi and letting them run wild so foolishy. Needs more time with Nyte working her over. Cause seriously he watch them eat people in front of him and toss bodies. He needs to hit those books and strengthen that pimp hand. He already has so many cases of negligent homicide it's stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing story!!!

Nurse Honey is honestly the best thing ive ever read, such an amazing idea, please do more, you are very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel bad for Dever. Others died seduced but he was only a kid in love who wanted to relive a happy moment of his life in an innocent way. I wish there was a kind of "Good Ending" where she lets him live or even better, secretly becoming lovers. Too bad Honey was so bad at giving him that fate. Poor Dever :(

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I feel bad for seeing. Others died seduced but he was only a young man in love who wanted to relive a happy moment of his life in an innocent way. I wish there was a kind of "Good Ending" where she lets him live oh even better, secretly becoming lovers. Too bad Honey was so bad at giving him that fate. Poor Dever :(

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Its sort of interesting that there are a few that feel bad for Dever. He was clearly filled with envy, and potentially dangerous. His fate, with Nurse Honey, is the good ending for him.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous