All Comments on 'Succubus Summoning 207'

by manyeyedhydra

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
great story :-)

this is a great story ... just like the first volume ... thank you for the great read :-D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
loving it

An absolute mess of sex gore and fantasy physics.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

interesting as always, great foreshadowing i cant wait to see more of the verde phil relationship

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was....disappointingly wonderful.

Wonderful because it was well thought out with layers upon layers of character dimension and emotion. Disappointing because it doesn't answer the basic question: If evil can delightin the pain, anguish and list of others, how do you defeat them? Phil, for all his experience is at their mercy and stands no chance of resisting them. No man, or woman, that they choose to feed on is unable to resist them. So again, why haven't they devoured everyone? An infinite number of demons would require an infinite number of souls.

Also, if there is evil, there has to be good. If there is no light, then there is only darkness.

drmrbludrmrbluover 10 years ago
Deeper = confusion?

I think I am enjoying this... just don't want the surrounding structure to morph into something UN-comprehensible.

This story is definitely got a good many twists in it. It is as if you are trying to track of multitudes of disparate threads similar to working a room full of jigsaw puzzles all at once. Some of us have a lot fewer brain cells to keep track of such things.

Just hope when the really interesting parts come there are enough coherent thought processes, memories, and details left over for most of us to understand the outcome. This is becoming a very interesting series of stories, and it is with great difficulty we await the next knot-hole peak of the game in progress.

Please continue to add to this story and let it reach some level of conclusion before we are whisked off into another unknown dimension... Thanks for all of the hard work and imagination.

My mind is still trying wrap around some possible 'ifs' you raised in recounting Phil's most recent adventure. If he had failed to give his new acquaintance an answer would, she have just dropped him into her body and absorbed him for the pleasure of it?

Does Nurse Honey derive some deep sense of pleasure from her many victims? is there an alternate reason she keeps adding to them? same with the other succubi, is it all energy conservation, or the ability to extend their own circle of influence... there must be a primer for all of these basics? Please continue to let the thoughts flow freely.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plot heavy, but thats not a bad thing time to time.

Glad you've decided to get a bit more into the plot. I really hope to see Phil open up and advance as a warlock as well as deepen his bonds with the succubi!

eugene2keugene2kover 10 years ago
Most enlightening chapter!

Can't wait to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
good to see this ones still alive.

cerulean has always been my favorite. She's a total bats-hit crazy basket case that completely ignores the fourth wall on a regular basis.

I was wondering is her reference to the would being devoured by the lust realm a subtle nod to your "hell-space" story arches?

InstinctSonariInstinctSonariover 10 years ago
Great!

This series is absolutely fascinating. It makes me ask questions on what's the motives of each succubi, Darvill and company, and then how/what can the bond between Phil and the succubi ultimately become.

Whenever the end of this series occurs, it will be with some sadness.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
five stars+

Absolutely incredible-vast talent-

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very interesting and informative

This chapter was quite the brain twister and mind elightment,it explained so much about there world. How i works and howvthe dimensions play a part and the geography of hell space. Cerulea continues to intrigue me and humor me with her some what subtle disregard of the fourth wall.

Alga was also an interesting character (a bit on the asshole and bitch side,but majority of the demons deal with are like that) she seemed to be highly intelligent and seemingly all knowing.

Those guys seemv to be fixed on finding their friend,they are gonna be sorely dissapointed,when they find out where he is and that he cannot come back. Then again maybe you will surprise us next chapter,possibly show us he can be released from memeka beytan's body. There's also the possibility that we get to find out tha phils succubi can be harmed or possibly killed,by a warlock. I know Nyte definitely lampshaded that factor once,by saying she wouldn't do anything reckless in a school filled with powerful magic users,so who knows.

Great read as always definitely want to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
this shit sucks!

THis is so fucking boring. Wheres all the fucking? I went fucking limp during this

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep them coming!

Been following this story for about two years or so. Absolutely fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Excellent

Thoroughly enjoyed the story and your explanation of the worlds. Makes we wonder what you do when you aren't writing...

DmitryDmitryover 10 years ago
Master is back!!!

That was FANTASTIC!!!

FantasticJackFantasticJackover 10 years ago
Looking at the Camera

I love when Cέrμləa breaks the forth wall. You manage to make it both terribly cute and genuinely unsettling. Very much like her, actually. Keep up the good work. Looking forward to the next lesson.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Loved it!

Well done! Plenty of plot and character building, Only have two opinions I'd offer, first is to maybe increase the length of your stories from the average 2 pages to a full 3 like you did with A Night at McHooligans. That way you have enough length to do plot building, character interaction, and spicy scenes.

The other opinion being story-specific, I might increase the length of the rising action when Ab'ĝalga tries to distract Phil from the unsettling images with the tendrils. Throw in a few more squeezes with Phil struggling but wanting to focus on the knowledge before the finale Big O.

On a aside, I wouldn't put much faith in this stories ranking such that you reconsider the extended plot mechanic-- it was brilliant! I gather the score got spite bombed because of the pacing of the last sex scene.

lakutettigalakutettigaover 10 years ago
awesomeness

worth the wait. not trying to be an ass complaining but abgalga i would of liked to have felt more from her but i suppose well fell more of her sometime and very much waiting for that second meeting. looks like nurse hunnys getting a surprise lolz. i love your stories i also wonder where all these other worlds come from that was quite interesting it makes me curious and kitty dead from curiosity hahahaha keep up the writing its awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks once again

I had a blast reading every single instalment of succubus summoning so far. I can't wait for the next part, hurry up man! :D

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Just keeps getting better and better

Waiting for this installment was definitely worth it. Not boring, thank you very much!

Some (hopefully) constructive comments: While I like all the mystery and suspense that is created by unanswered questions in the plot up to this point, I hope that we'll have a chance for some revelation, too. I would hate for the big reveal(s) to be shoved into a hasty final chapter because things have gotten too complicated for the scope of the story.

I'm not worried about that though, just worried that I won't be able to wait patiently for the next chapter :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Indication of a great author...

#7 - when a story on an erotic story site is fascinating for the character development and concepts rather than the sexual aspects.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Cant wait to read more

The more detail you put into your characters and universe the better it gets

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 10 years ago
Brilliant

I can't wait to read more. It's brilliant and tr characters are excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love themthe

I cant wait to read the rest love them

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing

I have read all of your installments today. I can't believe how talented of a writer you are. It's amazing, I can't stop wondering what is so special about Phil, or if Verde actually LOVES him or is just using him like succubi do. Seriously keep up the great work, it is extremely appreciated. No need to rush the chapters out, take your time and make them perfect :). Thank you for writing these, they are all extremely entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Amazing story

This was another one your brilliant Phil stories. But I have questions and requests.

Who is Qistu? Is Phil still a human?

And can you put some more sex in the stories. I'd like to see Verde with Phil more often and it would be great if you can do a story with Phil and Nyte having explosive sex- anal and all in it.

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
AWESOME

you always leave me wanting more =)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Summoning 207

You're doing an excellent n job not just with the erotic elements but the rest of the story as well. It seems there is a lot going on behind the scenes that you havent revealed yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Very Good!

I'm really enjoying the world you've created. I hope Phil can continue to stay to stay ahead of the learning curve and alive! Great sex scenes and I am enjoying the variety. I've read most of your other stories and enjoyed them, but I think you have something special going with this series. Hope there is much more.

Thank you for the great entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Plot vs Porn

Regarding your blog post about plot vs porn. While I cannot speak for others for me you're currently straddling the perfect balance. Porn for the sake of porn can be so tiresome and uninteresting. Keep up the fantastic work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Awesome

I read the 100 series and finished 200 also in the past two days, they're hard to put down :) I think plot was amazing in this episode and I like that there is lore on there :) keep it up, i'll be looking out for 208.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
What can I say...

...that hasn't been said over and over already throughout all these brilliant stories. You sir, have gone above and beyond in creating a vast world of danger and eroticism for adults. I began to read this tale from the very beginning (101) about a week ago. To be honest, I was expecting to get bored with it after a few chapters, because I was expecting a lot of repeating. Instead, with each successive story, I was transported to another dimension full of wild, wonderful, sexy creatures. Every new entry in this series has surprised me with how well thought out the entire mythology is. As an author of erotic tales myself, I can understand why it takes so long to post each successive chapter. The people who complain about how long it takes you to write another chapter have no idea the level of commitment and concentration it can take to build a story from nothing. Rushing it will only make the story suffer, and I can see that you already know exactly what will become of our hero, so take your time and do it right, as you have from the beginning. I thank you for the exciting ride so far, and I will now begin to read more tales from your library, as I anxiously await the next installment of Succubus Summoning.

msrdo20msrdo20over 10 years ago
Fantastic

Just the right pace for sex and plot. Please continue writing. I greatly appreciate all of your stories in this series.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing

When is the next I cant wait

lottie_8853lottie_8853over 10 years ago
More

Will there be more? This is such a great story!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story development

I have read most of your stories on Literotica and enjoyed your writing style in the majority of them. However, porn for porn's sake does get boring after a while. You are turning this series from tales of titillation into a very deep and interesting science-fiction epic where sex is secondary. This might not please some of your readers, but I am finding it fascinating and am eagerly awaiting the next instalment, whenever that may be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More

Post again and soon!!

msrdo20msrdo20over 10 years ago
so much still to be explained

whose castle is it? why the pentagon room? does scrote know about the statue whom verde resembles? how does one repay the loan of energy to nurse honey? why did his rebirth in the forest give him nurse honeys energy instead of all new energy? so many more questions. i love this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Best story ever!

Please update it soon I'm addicted!!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What I can't help but find ironic is seeing Cerulea poke fun at humans for always thinking they're the center of the universe...only to claim that very same position for Hell and its demons instead with a perfectly straight face herself, of course. Biased much, crazy young lady? :)

Seriously, I'm inclined to take this whole "and this is how the universe really works, silly human" spiel with a tablespoon of salt for the time being. After all, from an outside perspective, what do we have? One human ending up more convinced of something a demoness of all people told him after, surprise surprise, a second one had a chance to mess around with his brain for a while. Quoth the inquisitor: well, DUH! ;)

Of course, from a slightly more meta perspective it's also entirely plausible that Cerulea could simply be objectively right -- the Law of Conservation of Detail suggests that her explanation is either that or that discovering the gaps in it will be important later, otherwise this chapter wouldn't have dwelt on it so much in the first place. Be literally a hell of a universe if true, unless Hell itself turned out to be better than its reputation (and we haven't really seen much to suggest that in turn); still, it should stay entertaining enough for quite a while yet just what other sorts of trouble Phil can inadvertantly land himself in next. Besides, there's still that little mystery just what he and their relationship with him really mean to 'his' succubi...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Ending

I Love this story and would never change how the author will finish this story. But I pray that phil gains some knowledge or ability that would allow him to have have sex with succubi without danger. oh and phil marries all the succubi in some form or another then spends his days having happy love filled carefree sex. all because i really want phil to have a happy ending where he gets all succubi as lovers and can have all the sex he wants with no danger. because man after reading this and awaiting the next chapters eagerly an ending where phil can't get to really enjoy the succubi without danger would ruin it for me. but that said the author has my respect to such a degree I will still read any ending he puts forth eagerly. STILL, I PRAY FOR SUPER HAPPY HAREM ENDING WITH LOVE FILLED SEX!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hmmm... Very interesting...

I came back to read this story arc after half a year hoping for a new installment. You did not disappoint, sir.

Words aren't good enough to describe the masterpiece you've set before me, a mere mortal, so I'll just say that I anxiously await the next chapter.

On a less eloquent note, CERULEA FTW! Thank you, that is all.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Outstanding!

This series is one of the most entertaining that I've read... and I've been around for a while! Excellent job, and I look forward to new entries.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
"The Qištu"

Verdé, perhaps? Most intriguing. She's my favorite character, incidentally.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
eager for new submission

I'm eager for the next chapter of this series.

lexus4444lexus4444almost 10 years ago

I am thinking that Phil is not a regular human and that the succubus are grooming, why else when every other demon lies about their world that no one so far knows about it that they teaching him about it. Especially what "Ab'ĝalga said about him.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
KUDOS

Thank you for your imagination and writing skills ... The day you choose to make it a book it will be a delight for many ... Part of the fun is that contrary to "real stories" thanks to the succubi's magic Phil's vitality seems almost inextinguishable, which for the reader makes projecting into Phil a real treat ...

Because of projecting ourselves in Phil, I can understand other commentators asking why hasn't Phil been more proactive and make a priority to find a way to increase his chances at not being on the verge of being killed during his encounters .. But on the other hand this tension between Eros and Thanatos is quite rich and deep even philosophically ….

I loved the meeting within Ab'ĝalga (the way she sucked him up like juice from a drinks carton was particularly entertaining) and would like him to have another private lesson with her http://bit.ly/1mEWYxL like having to stimulate her giant clitoris, her using him as a dildo and then drowning in her squirt ..)

The possibilities with this Arc are endless …. On my wish list are also Phil interacting :

- with a 300 years old experienced succubi in the form of a 10 years old (maybe sometimes displaying the aged form as a contrast …)

- with a metamorph (alternatively the trunk of an elephant or a tapir, the tongue of a goat, the suckers of a leech, the muscular ass of a monkey etc…)

- with the bed mistress of the castle of sinful pleasures .. As another comment pointed it, with the power to make him come with a single touch (whereas other succubi have to spend some time, energy and skills) it should be quite an encounter and let us pray that the Scrote teaches him some survival skills in-between…

OK, thanks again for your efforts and keep on the good work ….

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

i hope there are more foolish studends

MrSmashMrSmashover 8 years ago
Interesting story

I like the story.. yes there is a but coming.. :) good and evil does exist, and I think Phil understands that to well. With friends like Vergie, Rosa, and Nurse Honey he would would never need enemies. Here Phil was almost dead, and Nurse Honey thought it would good for him to be imprisoned in that fire pit in her stomach. I know this is supposed to be s story for the sake the turn on.. Though I will admit Vergie more then onced saved Phils soul from torment, but still in the 100 series of the story she was going going to send Phil that fire pit of hers. There would not be an end, because what i understand in areas with Nurse Honey the end will not happen but endless burning torment. Please write a story about that order Nyte used to be with

That Dominion of Lust they sound like they would be against a flaming torment.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous