Sucking For Sales

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers

"Five minutes of head, and I promise I won't come inside your mouth - yet!"

Was the only concession he gave to Julie's final pleading look up to him. She supposed it was something at least and slowly lowered her mouth onto his odious penis. Oh it was awful, the smell and taste was really repugnant to her but she forced her cherry red lips around his helmet and began to suck. Uurgh! She genuinely felt like gagging on it, she had gagged while giving head before but that was because the guys dick was too long or he was coming from the wrong angle but this was different, just the offensiveness of everything about him and his revolting cock was making her gorge rise to the point she was sure she would be sick while blowing him. She managed to keep it down but as she licked and sucked at his pathetic excise for a dick she did think this was one of the worst thing she had done in her life. Feeling his long, wiry pubic hair tickling her cheeks made it worse and she was quickly sure that he had never thought of washing down there. His fat fingers played through her beautiful hair and she could just imagine him thinking of pushing her further onto her dick, he never did though. She couldn't wait for her five minutes to be over. However, things just got worse when they were.

When she finally removed her soiled lips from his filthy cock and rocked back onto her bare feet it was to the sound of someone applauding behind her. She whirled round, shocked to find herself looking up at a smirking Fiona.

"Oh bravo Miss Duncan, I always said to Mr. Van Zanten you were nothing more than a cheap, cock sucking slut and here you are proving me right. You know there is a name for women like you - whores! Prostituting yourself for a sale. Just a cheap fucking whore!"

The hard thing for Julie was Fiona was right, her words stung and hurt her, even though she disliked Fiona intensely it was hard not to be shaken by the veracity of her words and how she felt. She had always thought herself above the snide comments of Fiona when she had visited here before but this was crushing and she felt so far below Fiona now it was difficult to appreciate. Van Zanten sat there in his chair with his dick still jutting out enjoying Fiona's verbal attack Julie didn't know the relationship between him and Fiona otherwise this would have made more sense to her. Fiona passed by Julie and looked at the half signed contract.

"Collecting letters by turning tricks, eh whore? Well how about this? If you pucker up and kiss my feet I'm sure Mr. Van Zanten will add another letter to his name. Go on, get down there and kiss them!"

Julie's mind was gone now, frazzled by all that she had done and that had occurred, almost without questioning what she was doing she knelt forward and lowered her face to kiss Miss Massie's shoes. It was a terrible humiliation but she did it without stopping.

"Good, now why don't you lick them too, they could do with a clean, go on get that tongue put to some use again!"

Fiona's tone was so domineering and she physically towered over Julie that she seemed completely at ease in this position of control. Julie did as she was ordered and licked around the length and breadth of Fiona's high heeled shoes, much to Fiona's amusement.

"Now then Fiona" announced Van Zanten, his cock still sticking obscenely upwards, " Our Miss Duncan here still needs to earn three more letters for my full, legally binding signature, can you think of anything else she could do to get them? Perhaps with this?"

Oh they were so cocky now, he had retrieved an object from his desk drawer and thrown it across the room to Fiona, she caught it neatly and held it up for Julie to look up at. It was an intimidating piece of plastic. A long, thick, veined strap on dildo. Even as Julie contemplated it Fiona was stepping inside the harness and pulling it up to her crotch level.

"Yes, Mr Van Zanten sir, I believe if she were to get up and bend over your desk she could earn another letter by having me fuck her with this."

What was going on? Julie's head was spinning. She was lost and confused, this had all started out so differently, why was she doing this? What was the point? She pulled herself up with no argument and draped herself over his desk face down, looking up for a moment to look at him and seeing him playing with his cock at what she was doing before squeezing her eyes closed and waiting to be penetrated. Fiona slid up to her, allowed the plastic tip of the dildo to glide across her ass cheeks before reaching down and part lifting and part separating Julie's athletic thighs to reveal her shaven pussy from behind. It was a tempting target for Fiona to lock on to. She pushed forward and prodded the dildo inside Julie and began to slow build up a rhythm of fucking her over the desk. There was not much for Julie to do but lay there and take it, feeling her stomach and tits being pushed forward over the desk with each thrust from behind, listening to the grunts and moans from the fat pervert right in front of her as he playing furiously with his dick - it was like a waking nightmare.

After a few minutes Fiona halted and withdrew completely from Julie's pussy, she even dared to hope it was over. Van Zanten laid off wanking himself to write the third last letter of his surname on the contract but as Julie watched that she was penetrated from behind again.

After a few thrusts Julie's dulled brain realised that something was different, the thing inside her felt different, was a different shape. She glanced up to find Van Zanten poised over her in the final throws of his masturbation, her face his obvious target. Straining her neck around she managed to look behind her and was horrified to see her boss, Mr. Barclay, the cause of all this, was behind her and fucking her doggy style with free abandon. he even gave her a little wave. before Julie could do or say anything her face was suddenly splashed with warm cum fro Van Zanten and as if set off by that she felt her pussy flood with Barclay's cum too. When he pulled out she slumped off the desk to the floor.

As her eyes searched for an explanation Fiona strutted around the desk and picked up the contract and took great pleasure in tearing it up in front of Julie's disbelieving eyes.

"I don't think you wanted to sign that, did you Mr. Van Zanten?" it was a rhetorical question.

Julie looked to Barclay for an answer and got one she didn't like at al fro Van Zanten.

"Allow me to introduce you to the new representative for your rivals, Kelly's Mr. Kenneth Barclay Shall we sign my new contract now Kenneth?!"

As she reeled from that revelation Barclay finished the story.

"Yes Julie and I left word with my replacement that my appraisal of you was if you got more business then you would be worth keeping on but if not then I recommended you weren't worth keeping on!"

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,514 Followers
12