Sucking Green Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ohhhh fuck . . . ahhhh that's good . . . oh yeah . . . oh yeah . . ." he moaned over and over. "You sure can deep throat!"

I pulled him out for just a moment, long enough to say, "Give me your cum, honey. You're close. Fuck my face. Fuck it good."

He began to thrust hard upwards into my mouth as I twisted my head from side to side, up and down and around and around. I let him go all the way down my throat and almost all the way out again and again.

Suddenly he closed his eyes and clenched his teeth as he blew a huge load that exploded like a shot out of a canon. I swallowed the first couple spurts, and then pulled his cock out of my mouth and let him finish on my face and breasts. I put him back into my mouth until he wound down as he whimpered a little.

Then I wiggled his limp dick playfully and joked, "Oh look, it isn't green any more!"

Finally he spoke. "Girl, that was the best blow job I ever had. You are incredible!"

I laughed. "Well thank you, sir! I try to please."

He got up from the chair and put his penis back in his green man suit. "I'll be back in a couple hours. I'd like to make another donation to your Earth Day cause."

"Don't bother to paint it green again. I'm sick of that green apple flavor already."

* * *

Many hours later Aimee and Sarah were the last to return to the sorority house. They had to work overtime because David the tree fucker and the two guys who were telling the preacher and lawyers jokes kept coming back to make more deposits for the Earth Day cause.

Apparently sucking all that green dick had made their sorority sisters incredibly horny. The girls were taking turns riding the Sybian machine. Incidentally, the Sybian's dick had been painted green.

* * *

Aimee, feeling a bit guilty about her recent sexual activities, went to the church to talk to Reverend Nichols.

She knocked on his office door and he beckoned her to come in.

"Reverend Nichols, I have something I must talk to you about," she blurted.

"Well, have a seat, and tell me what's on your mind, Aimee."

Aimee noticed the green spandex suit and tube of green edible body paint sitting on the chair next to the one she sat in. "What's that stuff for, Reverend Nichols?" she inquired.

"Oh, I participated in an event to raise money for a worthy Earth Day cause. I must say it was rather stimulating. Green is now my favorite color. Now what is it that is troubling you, Aimee?"

Aimee smirked. "Oh, never mind, Reverend Nichols. I think I just resolved my concern. Green is my favorite color too! See you at service on Sunday." She got up and walked out, stopping to visit the rest room before left the building. She sat in a stall, dropped her slacks and panties, fetched the green dick from her purse, and cranked it up.

* * *

Sarah took the short trip home to visit her father to pick up some cash for college expenses.

Her father sat at his computer desk reading some legal documents online. Sarah approached him and kissed him on the cheek. "How are you, Daddy?"

"Just fine, honey. I had more fun today than I've had in a long time." He reached into his desk drawer and pulled out a large envelope. He took out ten one hundred dollar bills and handed them to her. "Here's the money you said you needed."

"Thank you, Daddy! What's up with that green spandex suit and green edible body paint over there on the table?"

"I went to some charity event for Earth Day. I won't bore you with the details, but I gave a substantial donation to a girl who reminded me a lot of you, honey. Except she had blond hair instead of red like yours."

Sarah coughed. "Daddy, you told me that if I get all A's, you'll give me twice as much money."

"Yes, I certainly did, but you got mostly B's last semester."

"I'm getting all A's this semester! Promise. Can I have the money now?"

"You're sure about this, Sarah?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'm positive. I've really been studying hard!" She muttered under her breath, "Yeah, hard dicks, like yours." He didn't hear the last part.

"Well okay, you can have the money now. I trust you." He got another wad of hundred dollar bills and gave them to her.

"I love you, Daddy!" she squealed. "I have to run now. A lot of studying to do, you know."

"I love you too, baby. Call me soon."

They kissed. a typical father-daughter smooch. If he only knew he had his cock in the mouth he just kissed, she thought, a strange smile on her face.

Sarah went up to her room to gather a few things she wanted to take back to school. She flopped on her bed, took the green dick from her purse, and lifted her skirt. No panties. She held the wad of one hundred dollar bills in her left hand and the vibrator in her right hand, which soon found its way to her pussy.

"Green is my favorite color," she purred. "This could be one helleva orgasm. Make that plural. I'm going to fuck myself until I turn green."

* * *

Author's Note: This story is entered in the Earth Day Contest. Your votes and feedback like public comments are greatly appreciated! If you add me as one of your favorite authors, you can easily tell when I have new stories posted.

12