Sucking Her Lover's Cock

Story Info
My wife makes me suck a cock.
1.4k words
4.31
79.3k
113
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife Karen and I had been married for about a year when these events occurred.

Karen is 34 years old, 5'5", long black hair. Thin waist, C cup breasts, and wide thighs. A pretty face. Physically you would call her pretty or cute, but not beautiful. But she was incredibly charismatic, and that made her very desirable. She could have almost any man she wanted.

Karen has a very strong sex drive. She was always honest with me about her other lovers. While we were dating she continued to sleep with other men. I had mixed feelings about it - jealous but turned on. More importantly, we otherwise had a perfect, loving relationship - similar interests, similar sense of humor, and we just got along well on a day to day basis. The sex was great also - for me anyway. For her... I think it was good, she said it was good, she seemed to enjoy it. She came regularly, usually from my tongue or fingers. But clearly it wasn't enough for her. Probably no one man would have been enough for her.

After we had been dating for a year and a half I proposed. Before accepting, she made it clear that she would continue to be unfaithful. When I agreed to that, she enthusiastically accepted my proposal.

Our wedding and honeymoon was wonderful. Maybe I'll write more about that later; even then Karen indulged in her slutty behavior.

I don't want to give you the impression that Karen was out with another guy every night, or sleeping around indiscriminately. She had two lovers - one semi-regular lover (Jeremy) from before we met, one more regular from after our marriage (Jim), a few occasional hookups with old boyfriends or occasional one night stands with guys she met in bars. But she was with me most nights. She was very dominant in bed, demanding. She especially loved my pussy eating skills. She had me lick her several times a week, including after she had been with a lover. I had sucked many creampies from her pussy.

One of those nights we were lying in bed. I had gone down on her earlier. We were lying together cuddling and kissing. She said, "Honey, is it okay if I just give you a hand job tonight?" I said of course, and she put her hand on my cock.

As she stroked me, she whispered to me, "honey, I want to watch you suck Jim's cock."

I responded, "sweetie, I'm not gay. Why would I do that?"

"Because it will turn me on. Besides, I bet you would like it. Jim has a great cock. You've sucked his cum out of me before; why not get it from the source?" She started playing with my balls as she continued to stroke me. I moaned. She said, "See? You're turned on thinking about it." I denied it, told her that it was just what she was doing to me with her hands. But I knew that she was right. It was my submissive side; the thought of pleasuring her lover by sucking the cock that fucked my wife was really turning me on. "Cum for me my little cock sucker," she said. I moaned again, imagining licking and sucking Jim's cock, and him filling my mouth with his cum. I exploded in her hand. "See? You're going to make a great cock sucker." We drifted off to sleep.

The next evening at dinner, she told me, "I spoke to Jim. He's into it - he's not bi, but he says a blow job is a blow job, and thinks it will be hot to have you service him. He's coming over Friday night."

I asked, "don't I have any say in this?"

She giggled and said "no." Then she grabbed my hard cock, and said, "seriously honey if you really say no, I'll cancel, though I'll be very unhappy. But it's obvious from your reaction to this (she squeezed my cock) that you want this." I didn't say anything and she assumed (correctly) that I was agreeable.

Jim arrived after dinner on Friday. He hugged Karen and gave her a kiss. They sat on the couch together and Karen ordered me to get them drinks. I made the drinks, came back to the living room, and saw them making out on the couch.

I had met Jim before. While he and Karen usually fucked at his place, she had brought him home with her once before and let me watch them. I had stroked myself as they fucked and shot my load as I watched Karen have one orgasm after another on his cock.

We made small talk while we drank our drinks. They continued to kiss and fondle each other. Karen stroked his cock through his pants. Jim ran his hand between her legs - she was wearing a short skirt and no panties - and fingered her. Soon she said, "let's move this to the bedroom."

In the bedroom they undressed each other. Karen lay on the bed and opened her legs. Jim went down on her, but soon Karen said, "that feels wonderful but I need your cock inside me. Lay down; I'm going to ride you." He laid down. Karen turned to me, "put his cock in me." She lowered herself onto him. I touched his hard cock for the first time and inserted it into her very wet pussy.

I watched them fuck. Jim had great staying power. Karen rode him. "Oh, fuck, your cock is so good, you fuck me so good." Jim played with her breasts. "Oh fuck, I'm going to cum on your cock. Cumming, oh god yes." She stopped moving and lay on him. He hadn't cum yet; I knew he was saving that for me. They lay together and kissed for a few minutes.

He pulled out of Karen's pussy. "Okay, babe, now it's time. Suck him."

I started licking him tentatively, tasting my wife on his cock. His cock was long and thick, fully erect. I started sucking him, cupping his balls with my hands.

He moaned, "oh, yes, suck me, suck the cock that just fucked your wife."

I knew what I liked when I had my cock sucked; I did the same to Jim, sucking and licking as I played with his balls. I could taste his precum.

I had been semi-hard from watching Jim fuck Karen, but lost my erection at first as I concentrated on sucking Jim's cock. But as I sucked him and as he got more and more turned on, I felt my cock stir. Soon I was fully erect. Karen noticed. "Oh my god, look at how hard he's getting. He loves it. I knew it."

As I continued sucking him, he started thrusting into me, fucking my mouth. At the same time I felt Karen stroke my hard cock; soon I came all over her hand and the bed. Jim kept fucking my mouth with his cock.

Even though it was my first cock, I could tell that he was getting ready to cum. I kept sucking & playing with his bulls. "Oh god, I'm cumming, drink my cum you cumslut." He exploded into my mouth, pulse after pulse. I was able to swallow his entire load. I stopped sucking him; Karen kissed me and we shared his cum.

Karen smiled, "good little cock sucker. I knew you could do it. Now watch us; I'm going to get Jim hard again and he's going to fuck me again."

They lay down together, kissing and fondling each other. Soon Jim was hard again. He climbed on top of Karen and put his cock in her pussy. He fucked her with long, slow strokes. She played with her clit as he fucked her. "Fuck me lover, fuck me while my cock sucking husband watches. Oh, fuck, I'm going to cum again on your cock." She came, squirting her juices. Jim sped up and started moaning. "Cum in my hungry pussy, fill me up."

"Oh fuck, cumming." He came in her, filling her.

They cuddled and kissed. After a few minutes he got up and left. I joined Karen in bed. "Go down on me, I want you to taste his cum again." I did so, tasting her wonderful juices mixed with the now familiar taste of Jim's cum, licking her to another orgasm.

We cuddled together. I was laying on the wet spot. "Honey, thank you for making my fantasy come true. And I could tell that you liked it." I blushed and nodded. "Next time, he's going to take your virgin ass." I said nothing, but my growing erection betrayed me. Karen felt my cock and just laughed.