All Comments on 'Sucking Her Lover's Cock'

by lovecreampies

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

disgusting story, gay and cuckold -1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

GAY! GAY! GAY! No LW here.

dossbigdossbigover 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next event.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

If the reader is bi-sexual or curious then this was a great story as far as action goes. For me the dialog was too contrived to keep it close to a reality but since I've never been with a couple who would do a lot of talking during sex your conversations might far more accurate than anything I could write. One area that I can accept is Jim being willing to let her no name husband suck his cock because sex is sex and a good blowjob always feel good so those who declare the it was just sex have a valid argument.

If her little cuckold is into same sex activity then I would think that the physical data would be important to him. How long or thick was the cock he was enjoying? There had to be something to make this a fun experience and the size factor must have come into play.

I have to wonder if we will be reading about her fun times with Jeremy in some future story and wonder if it will be in the LW category if we will have to look in the IR section. Now I'm curious what the future holds for Karen

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great read!!! BH

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

good story. Not a fan of the humiliation aspect though

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing like passing diseases around through your slut wife. What kind of man would agree to his wife fucking other men? Wait, a real man wouldn't, just sissy weaklings like the author of this mess. Go back to sucking cock at your gay bar.

phallustinephallustineover 1 year ago

Over the moon fulfilled. Thank you for a wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Gay male category, not LW

26thNC26thNCover 1 year ago

Queer cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

There is a perfectly reasonable category for sick shit.

Clue: It's not this one!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he was such a good boy. suck that cock sweetie

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You tried something you were curious about with another consenting human; no harm in that at all. At some point in the future one of those consenting humans might have second thoughts on this arrangement though, like the husband gets demoted further, and one of the boyfriends moves in. That would be an escalation in the game, but not a serious one with how far it's already progressed.

Are you comfortable with this outcome? Not to judge, but not a lot of guys would be, especially if the husband gets cut off while the boyfriend is living there, perhaps the boyfriend even moving into the marital bedroom, all while hubby gets moved into the spare room, or even the garage.

Is there physical intimidation there as well, is the boyfriend big and jacked, and is the husband easily dominated by him? Some of us in our weaker moments give into that "best man wins" mindset, especially when making babies. There's a thought, what if all this free unprotected lovin leads to an EPT test positive results? There could be no way you could ask the baby daddy to move out, like ever. He'd want to be involved with raising his child, or children. What if Karen engineered this outcome herself, as in getting off the pill but not sharing that fact with her submissive husband? She could even blame him for this outcome, as in "If you only did a better job with those creampies I wouldn't be carrying his child right now."

What if it went another way, and the boyfriend decided he liked being Karen's exclusive primary lover, and he introduced the submissive husband to one of his gym rat friends who was in the lifestyle, maybe even they double dating someplace? I could just imagine that conversation; "I've got a guy for you, a virgin needing a big strong man just like yourself to rock his world, and remove him from mine."

Just some thoughts on how things could go for these characters, and thank you for sharing, Jackie.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot , hot, hot!!! The first time I ate another man’s cum from my wife’ pussy, she was so turned on, she fucked me afterwards until she orgasmed four times. Neither of us mentioned the fact that she fucked another man. She probably thought that I didn’t even know she had cheated. For years now, every now and then she comes home from a night out “with the girls” and feeds me another man’s cum. On those nights our sex is turned way up. She really thinks I don’t know she is fucking other guys, and she doesn’t know that on many of those “girls night out” evenings, I go out to a cruising park or an ABS to suck other men. That is something I have done right along, even before her first time feeding me another man’s cum. She’s happy and I’m happy. She is a loving wife and I am a loving cum-eating husband. Now that we are growing old, she rarely has sex and never goes out with the girls (or the boys) but I still suck cock whenever I can.

lovecreampieslovecreampiesover 1 year agoAuthor

I appreciate most of these comments, even some of the critical ones. And of course I’m happy that some people have found it very hot. I also expected that I’d get a … diverse reaction to this one. All that said, I’m very interested in the “is this the right category” question. I think it is, but for a number of reasons if I do a follow-up (I think it’s obvious what comes next), I’ll put it in another category. Not sure which one, though. None fit perfectly. Definitely not gay male. Probably fetish.

lovecreampieslovecreampiesover 1 year agoAuthor

Oh, and guys, you do realize these stories are fantasies? Yes, I do understand that in “real life” there would be all sorts of possible or probable negative consequences.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I found the place for this story was the right one. He is just a submissive who will accept anything from his LW. Exciting story. Perhaps some references to protection and such. I dont feel it as a gay story as there is no man-man love involved, just a sexual experience.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Me personally I don’t believe in bi men to me they are gay but will also fuck a woman . No guys I’ve ever known would suck a guys cock unless of course he was gay. To each his own but a married man in a loving marriage would not suck a guys cock for his wife . And yes I know this is just a story and entertainment

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Some of the comments are sicker than these author's stories. The cusk are fawning over this like stink on shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I loved it and placed myself in his situation. It really got me hot thinking what that would be like with my wife

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story. I’ve sucked cocks for years. I’d love it if my wife wanted to watch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I don’t know what It is about people criticizing the choice of labeling a story. It was a hot as hell story , and I could only dream of having a wife that would share that experience with me. Awesome story….keep up the good work.

Bi_maybeBi_maybeover 1 year ago

Hot. I have sucked a few cocks and would love for my wife to be assertive like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I luv to suck and put on a show for the wife, she got me into sucking cock.

Yours in TN

Dklover56Dklover56about 1 year ago

I’ve sucked a few cocks and even swallowed cum. I’d love my wife to watch me and even join in on the fun. People take sex too seriously, I feel it’s just about having a good time and it shouldn’t matter if your partner is a guy or a girl. Just have fun and enjoy life.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

OMG, I love watching my husband suck cock. I actually prefer watching him suck some guy’s cock more so then he fucking me. First, I love M/M sex, I think its fucking hot. Especially when its my husband who’s submissive. The best part is when we kiss and he feeds me the cum. But in a completely loving way. It’s about a kink for us to enjoy together.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I love watching my husband suck cock. I actually prefer watching him suck some guy’s cock more so then he fucking me. First, I love M/M sex, I think its fucking hot. Especially when its my husband who’s submissive. The best part is when we kiss and he feeds me the cum. But in a completely loving way. It’s about a kink for us to enjoy together.

Leroi123Leroi123about 1 year ago

A very hot story. How about more of the same?! The more detail, the better.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Love being a cuckold and servicing my wife and he black lover. I have sucked his cock plenty of times and love to swallow his hot load. My favorite thing to do is kneel between his legs and lick his bloated black balls as my slutty wife rides his big cock. Once he cums in her pussy I will milk the last drops out of his softening cock and get him nice and hard for round two. I continue to kneel there and clean the cum that runs from my wife's hole, down his cock and onto his balls, as my wife cums and cums again, riding her man.

lc69hunterlc69hunter10 months ago

Women like this just like we like to watch them with each other. Very little difference

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Cleanup is hot for a devoted cuckold but totally love the degradation of kneeling and sucking the cock that just fucked your wife..knowing that you’re going to get hard while doing it too..you can’t help it..your wife seeing that too..of course her gay husband needs that cock in his ass..I’d cum as I heard her giggling…

JT

Tcs1956Tcs19569 months ago

It’s a shame this is not a true story. I have had so many similar experiences with my ex-wife, Denise, and they were fantasies CUM true!

You really should live this out!

Be sure to read my true stories on Literotica. Tcs1956

I gave this story a 5.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What a dream come true for me. I would love to watch another man make love to my bride while I take care of myself. Afterwards I would clean his dick for him and enjoy the taste of her her cream pie. And after a short rest I want to suck his dick and swallow his cum while she watches and takes pictures. Hopefully one day soon. A+

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I would love to suck and clean a BBC that just serviced my bride. All I would ask is that pictures and video be taken especially with him cumming in my mouth and then sharing it with her in a cum kiss. A+

cdCindy1cdCindy18 months ago

I love sucking cock and swallowing cum. My dream is to have my wife involved -- I would suck her lover's cock after he fucked her and then he would fuck my man-pussy.

Please continue with the next chapter. I can't wait to read about the cocksucking husband getting fucked.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

My fantasy. Sucking my wife's lover & swallowing his load as she watches & encourages me

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

My wife brought home a guy and let him fuck me I fuck you so good I fucking gave him head and I’ve never stop I’m the best cocksucker in the universe I can suck cock better than any girl any cranny anybody nobody likes to suck dick swallow come and get butt fucked more than her and meet her at the Paul

lc69hunterlc69hunter26 days ago

Back in the day, when I was involved in the lifestyle, I loved when a wife had her husband on his knees sucking my cock. Gentle teasing, but no verbal abuse or humiliation. She just loved it, encouraged him and told him it was hot

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecreampies@lovecreampies
Straight but bi curious. Active, fit; I'm a mountain trail runner. Cuckolding is my biggest fetish; sadly my partner is entirely faithful. In my younger days I experienced some cuckold type relationships, though never a classic cuckold situation, i.e., they were open relations...