All Comments on 'Sucking My Best Friend Paul'

by hardinky

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 5 years ago
More!

Your story brought back great memories for me. I wish I had a friend like Paul. I hope

that Debbie gets on board for that threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Batter up bitch

Cool story. I can relate.

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Great story

I loved your story and wish I had a friend that wanted me to suck his cock often and would feed me his load of cum. I have sucked a few cocks, but it is hard to find a cock to suck and still keep it discreet. That would be the perfect arrangement and everyone would be happy.

Hornybiman67Hornybiman67over 5 years ago
Excellent

Had me thinking of the first time I sucked a cock. Hope there is more

MrKleenMrKleenover 5 years ago
BFF’s

Awesome story! This is what good friends are for! Oh how I wish I were in a situation like this! So many men out there suffering in the same manner. Too bad they can’t find a way to make it happen!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good realistic story

Quite a few married guys indulge in m/m on the down low. Guys sucking each other off can be very enjoyable and satisfying.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Jealous

I fantasize about sucking a cock and swallowing a load more and more often now. Sex with the wife has dwindled to near zero so I jerk off a lot to porn and now with other guys on cam. But I want the real thing, not because I am turned on my men, but rather, because I want to enjoy sex without the guilt of cheating.

oxfordseaoxfordseaover 5 years ago
What Good Friends Are For

That was hot! You've heard that before. Great story. Wish I had a buddy who needed an occasional blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I would too

I have fantasized about sucking my buddy's cock for years. Maybe one day it'll happen, and I can be his bitch and swallow his cum!

cyberoptiqcyberoptiqabout 5 years ago
I'm 59 years old and have been sucking cock....

since I was around 10....so I've sucked many a cock in my time including my brother, cousins, and the neighborhood kids who would let me....I have a former co-worker who has remained a friend over the years and I'm dying for him to let me suck his cock...whenever he gets a haircut he's so fuckin' cute and I can't bear to look at him because I want to kiss him so bad....if only we lived closer to each other because my wife also doesn't care much about sex or sucking cock and I would definitely pursue him if he were closer....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Good read

No sex these days but I have sucked 3 dick s before a cousin, neighbor and a stranger The stranger was on his motorcycle and I was too, he asked me if I was horny and said he was so we road to quiet place and dropped out pants and sucked each other's dic k and came in our mouths it tasted great. I am now 66 and don't have sex with my wife but I would love to have a dick in my mouth and suck it clean. CHHS

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Best Friend

My best friend liked to get me to come over to his place so we could swim in his pool, then afterwards, rinse off in the pool house shower, where he was obsessed with my cock because it was bigger than his. He would soap me down and give me a big boner, then get on his knees and suck me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Friends

My best friend ask me if I ever thought about it and I said yes .... he said take your clothes off I did he sucked my dick and I suck him.... he’s bigger than me but I love sucking his dick and eating his come ...really excited when he dresses up for me in women clothes and I find his dick instead of a pussy...

dante851dante851over 4 years ago
friends

Sucked a few friends cocks in my youth and still suck cocks ,have one friend whose cock I would love to suck ,maybe someday

Gypsy59Gypsy59about 4 years ago
No sex at home

I’m an older guy who hasn’t had any sex at home in years. Because of that reason, I’ve turned to sucking guy’s off when the opportunity presents itself which isn’t real often. The last guy I got off was a 69 yo with a hard 8” from Alabama. I do enjoy jacking off to good stories like this one and eating my own cum on occasion. I’m marking this one as one of my favorites. Don’t stop!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Blowboy

My best friend coaxed me into sucking his dick with the premise of reciprocation. I fell for it twice before I realized he was using me for his satisfaction. The next time he hit me up I refused. He got me down that night in his bedroom in just his underwear overpowering me by sitting on my chest putting me in a schoolgirl pin with his crotch in my face and his balls over my mouth and made me submit to his demand to blow him. He stayed on my face until I submissively nodded my head under him. He got up off me and I sucked his dick. I became his regular blowboy after that and grew to like it sucking his dick upon command fantasizing and masturbating about it and him making my girlfriends blow him in front of me. This has gone on for a long time.

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 4 years ago

There would be nothing better than having a friend that wanted me to be his cocksucker on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

i would like to have a friend with a big cock to suck i want to suck my wife boyfriend any time he wants a good blow job my i had a huge cock to suck in jail and i always pretended not to like to suck a dick i really enloyed is i sucked a couple of gay guys one had cock so big i had to take it slowly and when he came it was all i could do to take his load i had to let it spill out

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I was 16 my 21 year old cousin came over for a week. He talked you into sucking his dick oh, it was fat and I like doing it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hot as fuck

Sounding22Sounding22over 2 years ago

I sucked my best friend in school, now years later his cousin is divorced and looking forward to a beer or two with a good head on top!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Spent the weekend visiting a friend. First time visiting in person but we’d done some hot videos jo sessions together so were pretty comfortable seeing each other naked and seemed pretty comfortably

, even though I’m pretty straight.

Sleeping choice for me was the couch or his queen sized bed. Bed seemed pretty obvious. We both sleep naked. Gave a hug before going to sleep, which tuned into cuddling and then fondling and before we knew it, I was in my first even 69 with a guy. Seemed so natural to just explore with my tongue and mouth, what was before me, as he did the same. Didn’t take long before I’m feeling his cock expand and start to pulse and his breathing getting heavy and I get this warm / hot stream of cum. Sucked it in as I played with his balls and I felt myself start to release the same.

Didn’t get much sleep that night or need clothes the rest of the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

He should have stopped, looked up and said, “if you called your wife that while this was happening, no wonder she wont suck you off.”

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Oh, yes, had the same thing happen, then it was a normal thing, I didn't expect him to fall in love with me. We were at a hunting cabin, when it happened. We kissed, then he touched my ass, and asked if we could. I said yes. He took me to the bedroom where there was a dress, and all i needed. I agreed and he left me to it. I fully shaved, feeling where rambling in my head. But then, i realized i did love him too. I dressed, got cleaned, and pre lubed. Out to the main room where he had all done up, he held my hand saying, say stop anytime. I replied, if we do this release is only back there. Agreed he kissed my neck as he laid me down. He was so gentle, and then filled me. I woke with him handing me a cup of coffee, and a hard cock for cream. We have been a couple since, over 10yrs.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Rich does a good job sucking Paul. There should also be a going further in this action. Paul could reciprocate and suck Rich, and they could get naked to see each other's naked body completely. Does one of both have a bit of hair for their sexy chest and abs?

I spent my early 20s sucking a ew friends -- and one very close friend had a sexy muscled policeman friend who also loved to suck and be sucked. That's where I learned to love watching a policeman undress -- or letting me undress him. He had a sexy hairy chest -- the kind where the hair shows at the collar of his uniform shirt, and where the hair gets thickest between his pecs. Good treasure trail that led right to his cock bush! He had a great cock, just above the average 7-inch size, and man, could he feed me his man cream, nice and thick. Loved getting (and giving) his blow jobs!

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

My friend got kicked out of the Navy while we were on a Mediterranean cruise. He was a virgin in every aspect but one day just realized that he might be gay and when he mentioned that to the wrong person he was off the ship within 48 hours.

When he returned home I set home up at my house and my wife, more horny than usual since I’d been gone for almost two months, took that virginity away and Fucked him regularly until I got home some six months later. When I returned she and I spent a week in bed and she tucked me raw. Brian moved out during that week to his own place.

A few weeks later I went to hood new place to help him settle in and the moment I walk I walked in he pulled r into a soul grinding k kiss that led to the best blow job i have ever received.

Within a week Brian had decided he was exclusively gay and I never went more than two days without getting sucked or tu more than every two days. I took Brian’s other virginity three months later and have never sucked a woman since. I guess we both decided which way we were.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Made me hard

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I like the discription of the cock cumming in his mouth for the first time. A camisole and panties. Both men wearing lingerie.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous