All Comments on 'Sucking Tony'

by mthant22

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Damn!

What a story. Would love the experience

60andhorny60andhornyabout 13 years ago
good story

i need a roomate like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
What A Slut!!

What an easy slut you are!! GOD LOVE YA!!

horny2play69horny2play69about 13 years ago
What a roommate

nice story - the spontaneous sex can be real hot - when you do not expect it !

Wish I had a friend with benefits like that, could be fun. Please keep writing about Tony and his buddy. Thank you.

William smythWilliam smythabout 13 years ago
I suspect

that this story is going to evoke a lot of memories--or suppressed desires in a lot of readers. It's a well written account of events many of us will remember, fondly or otherwise.

erotic_bubbleserotic_bubblesabout 13 years ago
More Please

Besides the story being hot, you are a very good writer. To the point, engaging, proper spelling and grammar. I really enjoyed this. I hope to see more from you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Good read

This reminded me of a few experiences with male friends, mmmmm, the taste of a hard cock dripping precum and then the heat of a mouthful of sperm unloading into ones mouth.

Nearly as hot as eating a fresh creampie from a freshly fucked pussy.

FoxRainFoxRainover 12 years ago
lol

Hey this reminds me when i turned 16 and i had my best friend over. we were plaing video games untill we passed out and i woke to an erection being poked at me. i sucked him off. later in the next morning i woke up to him licking my cheek and pointing at his cock. he said "Again" too. so i thought that was funny. XD

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Kind of sad

You didn't have sex with a friend, you were used by an asshole, who just wanted his cock sucked. I'd have told him to fuck off.

rudentattooed420rudentattooed420over 10 years ago
loved it!!

a friend of mine when we were younger used to have sleepovers as all teens did. well, nothing happened the first few years but eventually we started sleeping nude. he had the cutest ass!....one night he fell asleep before me and I couldn't help looking at his ass. it was so round and perfect. his leg was slightly raised which gave me a view of his balls. nervously I started rubbing his ass, he squirmed but I kept going! now my parents were downstairs, but I was so horny I didn't care!..i rubbed his balls and went for it all...I licked his ass, he woke up, rolled over and I sucked him off!!...he returned the favor and that was my favorite memory asbeing younger...yes we still r friends and still suck each other but not as often!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Good story got me nice andvhard

jackbirdjackbirdabout 7 years ago
hot story

I remember my first time sucking. Billy my best friend and I was 14. We went skinny dipping. We both came out of the water with hard-on's. The sun felt good on my skin he said Jack you have cum yet. I said of course I do. He said prove it jerk-off. So I did shooting a big load fast. I said your turn but he was nervous had a hard time cumming. I said looks like you need a helping hand want one? He said you would do that? I now was worried he might tell everyone I was gay. I said do u want me to? He said only if you want to. I walked over to him grabbed his cock started jacking him. I was now getting hard again asked him to touch mine. He said he's not gay. I said either am I but this is fun. He started jerking mine to. I don't know why or what came over me but I had tis urge to suck him. I push his hand away he said you don't like it I said but I need to do this dropping to my knees taking him in my mouth. He said oh fuck Jack that feels so fucking good watch out I am going to cum. I said good do it he said in your mouth I said yes want to taste it do it. Boy did he cum didn't expect how much cum and some of it dripped out the side of my mouth.

gaypenisgaypenisalmost 7 years ago
Very hot story

That was a very hot story my dick got so hard reading this story that I found myself jacking off

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Hot story

I have always wanted to suck a roommates dick. Big dicks are on muscular guys are so hot and I can’t wait to please one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Neighborhood friends

When I was around 12 or 13, the boys on my street about 5 of us all around my age or within 2 years, starting playing with each other cocks and rubbing it others naked bodies. After a few months one of the boys put a cock in his mouth and suck. He said he saw it in one of his dad's hidden supply. Brought a few for us to look at. All we every did was suck. One gay something about eating a ass but be sure and not lie your spoon. I never had any clue until I graduated from high school. When I learned the pleasure of a man's ass. Great story,

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 4 years ago

Sounds like it could be a good semester.

Scratchy505Scratchy505over 1 year ago

Very nice tale. Extremely hot! :-D I thoroughly enjoyed it. Maybe a Chapter 2 in the works?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous