Sudden Shock

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You'll be okay? I feel like shit about this."

"Don't. It was just a sexual thing for us...Susan is the real deal. Go for it."

We parted that night, with a bittersweet kiss. Amy was a real wonderful person, and I'd never forget her either. She had been serious about the fuck-buddy thing all along, and I had gotten worried that she may have decided she wanted more from me. I was glad and lucky that she hadn't. I had the road open now...I was free, or at least I felt free to pursue Susan full time now.

It's been two years since that fateful night. Amy and I still work together, quite well as a matter of fact. I was promoted up the food chain, and in the process, I brought Amy up too, as she is very deserving of those promotions. Even if we had not been sexual I would have offered her the promotions that came along. She is a very smart person, and very good at her job too.

Amy met a man she feels she loves 'in that way' and they are planning on setting a date. She told me that she wants me to give the bride away, since her father passed away some time ago. I accepted. She appears to be very happy, and I can only hope that her marriage is all that she dreams.

Sue and I...well, we married a year and a half ago. Sarah and Beth were bridesmaids, and James was my best man. Sue is everything that I have ever wanted in a wife. I'm lucky to have managed to fall in love with her, and even luckier that she fell in love with me.

Sarah is in college, and doing quite well. She's going for her MBA. James is about to graduate and soon he too will be off to college. Beth is a junior, and I can see that she is much like her older sister in many ways. Sue and the kids have gotten along splendidly and are all close to each other. I couldn't have hoped or prayed for a better ending that this.

My ex? She got help...and after some time was able to conquer the demons that drove her to be that way that she went. For a time she tried to get back with me, but one time I guess Sarah told her off and in no certain terms she found out that I would never again look to date or in any other way be around her. Eventually she found another man who she married and from what Beth tells me, she seems happy. Not that I really care either way...anymore.

I have to run now...my wife Sue is calling to me...seems that we have a date at the yacht club. Sarah and her 'date' will be meeting us there for dinner. Sounds like a serious dinner too, knowing how Sarah is. Perhaps someone is going to ask the question or maybe permission to ask the question. He seems like a nice young man. I hope that they can wait until after college to get married, but if they are in real love, I suppose it really won't matter in the end when they get married. As long as they are happy ever after.