Sugar Cube Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,097 Followers

"Just take those off and I will..." Ethan said as he selected a thread that was close in color to the drab brown slacks.

"I uh, I cannot," Nadia said.

"It's the same as putting them on; you just reverse," Ethan smiled and she blushed bright red but giggled.

"No, no, I do not have on undergarment," she whispered.

"Oh, then go into the bathroom and get a towel and wrap it around your waist," Ethan said.

She did and brought the trousers out. Ethan resisted the urge to jerk the towel away from her. He resisted the urge to bring the slacks up to his nose, to give the crotch a sniff.

Nadia sat and watched Ethan as he found a starting place along the seam. Then she quickly bored of this and again stood and did a few kicks then managed to get her foot above her head and hold it there for a long moment. Ethan was sure the girl did not realize it, but her carrot orange pubic hair, and a good portion of her pink pussy were now on full display to him.

"Ow!" he said as he jabbed his finger with the sharp needle.

"Ha! See? I am not the only one that does that," Nadia crowed as she brought her foot back down.

She then decided she'd do a handstand then squealed when the towel not only slipped down, but fell completely off. Her shapeless blouse had also slipped down, exposing her plain white bra to Ethan's lecherous gaze.

He again stabbed his finger with the needle but did not cry out. Nadia was now showing him her juicy rear end as she stood and tried to quickly pull the towel back around herself.

"And here we go," Ethan said as he knotted the end of the thread and pulled the needle free.

"Thank you," Nadia said, inspecting his handiwork.

She then slipped the slacks up, dropping the towel to the floor at the last moment, again showing him her bright orange crotch and freckled belly.

"Thank you," she said again as she sat back at the kitchen table.

"Oh, and this, I can do this," Nadia said and Ethan looked at the photograph of the blonde bent double, the top of her head touching the floor.

The pose showed the blonde's puffy pussy lips and light brown anus, as well as the blonde's playful smile.

"Looks painful," Ethan said.

"You have to be limber," Nadia agreed. "And I am quite limber.

She again stood up but Ethan stopped her.

"I just repaired those slacks; at least unbutton them before you do anything," Ethan said.

She looked at him for a moment, then flashed her playful smile again and unbuttoned then fully unzipped her slacks, then turned around and bent at the waist. She kept her legs straight and continued to bend until the top of her head did just reach the linoleum floor.

"I am very impressed," Ethan said truthfully. "Only one thing would make that better."

"What? If I were naked?" Nadia giggled.

"Exactly," Ethan smiled and she slowly raised herself to standing upright.

"And who cannot do this?" Nadia scoffed as the last photograph showed the smiling blonde sitting on the floor, legs up and spread in a wide 'V' position.

"I cannot," Ethan said. "My knees don't work well enough to hold my legs straight like that."

"Like this?" Nadia said as she sat on his kitchen floor and assumed the 'V' pose.

Her unbuttoned, unzipped slacks gaped open and Ethan enjoyed the sight of her pubic hair.

"Oh, I am getting ready to prepare lunch; I went to the market yesterday and found a chicken; would you stay for lunch?" Ethan asked when the clock gave a chime.

There was a column in the Parasols magazine called 'Cooking for two. Or Three' and Ethan followed the woman's recipe for a simple chicken and vegetable dish. The recipe gave him the chance to use the last of the white wine in the refrigerator, as well as the last handful of rice.

"I will have to go to the market again," Ethan mused as he looked through the pantry.

"I will go with you," Nadia said then lost her smile. "Unless you wouldn't want to be seen with me."

"Why would I not want to be seen with you?" Ethan asked as he used his mother's anemic electric can opener to open the can of English peas.

"I don't know; some boys don't..." Nadia said.

"Nadia, I am not a boy," Ethan reminded her.

"And," he said, placing a hand on her shoulder and kissing the top of her head. "I would very much want to be seen with you. As often as possible. Everywhere. I would be delighted if people would see me with such a beautiful young woman."

"You really do think I am beautiful?" Nadia asked as Ethan put the baking dish into the oven.

"I truly do," Ethan affirmed.

"Then I shall give you a kiss," Nadia declared and Ethan smiled as she wrapped her arms around him, pressed her heavy breasts into him, and kissed him.

She jerked slightly when he opened his mouth and licked at her lips. Then she opened her own mouth and they touched tongues together.

"You are a very good kisser," she praised when they parted.

"Thank you; my cousin's best friend taught me," Ethan smiled.

He told her of attending a party with his cousin and her girlfriend. His cousin got very drunk and flirted with another girl and in retaliation, her girlfriend grabbed Ethan and began kissing him and encouraged Ethan to play with her breasts.

"I am just an eighteen year old boy; what do I know of love and silly lover's games and squabbles?" Ethan said, then mugged slightly. "My face was not the devilishly handsome face it is today; I had such terrible acne then."

"It is indeed a very handsome face," Nadia agreed and Ethan flashed her a smile.

"But, even as she is just trying to make my cousin jealous? Ayla begins to whisper to me how to kiss, how to be more seductive, how a girl wants to have her breasts touched," Ethan smiled at the fond memory.

"Most boys just grab them and squeeze them," Nadia concurred. "Did you and this Ayla have sex?"

"Yes, and she and my cousin have raised my daughter to be a good, smart, beautiful woman," Ethan agreed and checked the time. "In about twenty minutes, our lunch will be done."

"Did she, how did Ayla show you," Nadia asked, thrusting her breasts out.

"Like," Ethan said, kissed the girl softly, then again, then with a little more pressure, and then brought his hand up and lightly cupped Nadia's left breast.

His thumb traced her nipple through the material of her blouse and thick bra and Nadia shivered.

She wrapped her arms tighter around Ethan and moaned as Ethan did increase his pressure on her breast.

Then he put his right arm around her, pulling her against him. He made sure to press his hard cock against her as his left hand came up and again he toyed with the girl's heavy breast. His right hand came down and squeezed and fondled the girl's plump buttocks through the thick material of her slacks. She moaned and wiggled her crotch against his thigh.

"But, tell me, where did you learn to kiss so delicious?" Ethan asked, pulling his face away from her.

"Just now," she said.

"No, no, tell me of your first time making love," Ethan asked, pushing her toward her chair at the table.

He began to get two plates out of the cabinet.

"Making love? I'd hardly call it making love," Nadia said, almost angrily. "Arnold, he lives in the apartment next to mine, Arnold and his best friend Frederick, they hold me down and grab my boobs and then they pull my pants down and take turns fucking me. And they both have girlfriends and they say if I tell their girlfriends, they will tell everyone at school I am very easy."

"They are boys," Ethan said tersely. "And it sounds as if they might be soft boys too if this is the only way they can get a girl to have sex."

The timer gave a soft chime and Ethan took the dish out of the oven.

He poured them each some more fruit punch and then served them both a heaping plate of the dish.

"This is very good," Nadia said around a mouthful of the food.

"Really? How can you tell?" Ethan smiled, amused at how rapidly the girl shoveled her food into her mouth.

She finished her meal while Ethan still had more than three quarters of his meal on his plate. She grabbed 'My Daughter's Best Friend' and flipped through the magazine.

"American girls, they like in the ass?" Nadia asked, looking at a photograph of the older man pushing his cock into the blonde cheerleader's ass.

"Yes," Ethan lied. "Some like it even more than in the pussy."

"Really?" Nadia asked and Ethan shrugged.

"Oh, there is a story with it; I wish I could read better English," Nadia said.

"It is the story of the pictures," Ethan said. "He says he opened the door to see his daughter's best friend and tells the girl his daughter is at her mother's house and the girl says she needed to talk to him. She then tells him her boyfriend is pressuring her to have sex and she is not sure she's ready to have sex. He offers to see if she is ready and then they fuck."

"Well, that seems rather silly, doesn't it?" Nadia asked.

With a shrug, Nadia continued to flip through the magazine.

Ethan finished his meal, gathered their plates and glasses and put them into the sink.

"I will wash those," Nadia offered.

Ethan developed another erection watching Nadia's buttocks jiggle in her shapeless slacks. She scrubbed very vigorously and laughed when Ethan suggested she please leave the pattern on his dishes.

"Just set them into the rack so they can dry," Ethan said when she finished rinsing the dishes.

"So, this Ayla, the lesbian?" Nadia asked as she casually dried her hands on her slacks. "What else did she teach you?"

"How to get her pregnant," Ethan said.

He stood and grabbed Nadia's hands into his own.

"But the thing I liked the most was the kissing and touching," he confessed. "I'd never been that close to a beautiful girl and it just felt so nice."

He pulled her to the living room, turning off the kitchen's harsh light. He then turned on the floor lamp in the living room and pulled Nadia to the couch.

"We sat like this," he whispered, his left arm around Nadia's shoulders. "And kissed like this."

The two kissed for a few moments, Ethan toying with her breasts.

"Then we..." Ethan said and brought his hand up under Nadia's blouse.

Nadia gasped slightly when she realized, somehow, Ethan had managed to unhook her bra.

Ethan softly stroked and fondled Nadia's full breasts and fat nipples.

"And then we..." Ethan said and pulled Nadia's blouse and bra off.

"Right there? At the party? In front of everyone?" Nadia asked then moaned as Ethan continued to toy with her breasts.

"We were quite drunk," Ethan confirmed.

Then he bent and suckled on Nadia's left nipple while stroking her right breast and nipple.

"Oh," Nadia shuddered pleasantly.

He repeated the action with her right nipple and Nadia moaned again.

"And my cousin and the other girl? They took off their clothes completely," Ethan said as he reached down and unsnapped Nadia's slacks

He kissed the girl again as his hand rubbed from under her heavy breasts to just under the waistband of her slacks.

"And so Ayla reached down and unzipped her jeans; she was wearing very tight jeans and she unzipped them and wiggled out of them and told me to eat her pussy," Ethan said as he unzipped Nadia's slacks.

"This must have been some wild party," Nadia said as she used her feet to ease her sneakers off her feet.

"Oh it was; and now everyone is watching and they are all cheering as they watch the two girls; they're now licking each other's breasts, and they're watching the ugly kid licking on a beautiful blonde girl's pussy," Ethan confirmed as he slid Nadia's slacks down and off.

He laid the girl back on the couch so that her head was supported by the armrest.

"Are you, you're not..." Nadia said as Ethan wiggled down her torso.

"I most certainly am; I love eating sugar cubes," Ethan declared.

He gave her fragrant pussy a deep sniff, and then swiped his tongue over her carpet of orange fur.

"Oh," Nadia sighed as she watched.

He then used his thumbs to open her pussy and dragged his tongue up from her light pink anus to the top of her slit.

She had a heavy, musky smell and taste and was quite wet with her excitement. Ethan licked and sucked on her pussy lips, trying to suck her flavor into his mouth. He then located her clitoris and her hips lifted off the couch and she gave a guttural bark.

He sucked and licked her clitoris and drove two fingers into her pussy and she then screamed and her pussy actually squirted her orgasm onto his face.

Ethan licked and sucked and finger fucked Nadia to two more squirting orgasms before she weakly pushed him away.

She lay, shaking and groaning for a moment, then looked at him through bleary eyes.

"And then what?" she finally asked.

"And then what?" he asked.

"Then what did you do?" Nadia asked. "I cannot believe Ayla had the strength to do anything more."

"Alcohol helped tremendously," Ethan said. "After I licked her she then saw that my cousin and the other girl were in a sixty nine..."

"A what?" Nadia asked.

"They are licking each other's pussies, at the same time," Ethan said. "So Ayla unzips my trousers and takes my cock out and she sucks it. But I don't know any better and I just shoot my semen into her mouth; I don't know to tell the girl I am about to do this."

"That would be the right thing to do," Nadia agreed, becoming a little more composed.

She sat up and reached for Ethan's zipper.

"Like this?" she asked.

"Yes," Ethan said as Nadia eased his zipper down.

"Oh my...That is..." Nadia said as she pulled Ethan's eight inches cock out of his briefs.

She stroked Ethan's erection for a moment, watching as his foreskin moved with her hand movements. Then she leaned forward and licked the top of his cock head. Then she swiped her tongue around the fat knob before sliding her mouth down to completely engulf his cock head in her warm mouth.

Nadia jacked his cock into her mouth as she applied suction and her tongue continued to lick and swirl around Ethan's head and shaft.

"Oh, oh, my sweet sweet Nadia, oh where did you learn to...?" Ethan moaned as she continued to suck and stroke him.

She pulled her mouth of his cock with a 'pop.'

"My older brother, Paul," Nadia said. "He said fucking me is incest, but me doing this isn't a sin."

Ethan did not correct the girl, wanting her to continue her delicious blow job.

"I am very close," he warned her and she nodded and bent and again sucked him into her mouth.

"And," he grunted. "Here. It. Comes."

She swallowed all he had to give to her and sat back with a satisfied smirk on her face as Ethan slumped, gasping.

"Did you and Ayla, did you do it in the ass?" Nadia asked as she continued to stroke Ethan's limp cock. "You know, you're really quite large, you know that?"

"No, no, we did not do it in the ass," Ethan said. "After she swallowed my semen, she continued to stroke and lick my cock until I was hard again and then we fucked."

Nadia bent and licked and sucked and stroked Ethan's cock until he began to swell again. Then she lie back on the couch and spread her legs wide.

Ethan bent and licked and sucked on her pussy again, then made her giggle when he gave her soft belly a few nibbles. He lightly chewed on her large breasts, then finally kissed her smiling mouth

"Oh," she sighed when she felt his cock brush against her wet pussy.

He slid into her slowly, savoring the feeling of a nice, tight, wet pussy swallowing his cock.

Her arms went around his neck and her legs came up and wrapped around his waist. She shut her eyes and shivered in pleasure as he rested, fully inside of her.

A moment later, Ethan began to pull out of her and she again sighed, then grunted as he drove back into her with a shove of his hips.

He alternated between short, hard pokes and long and slow thrusts. Soon she was panting and wiggling underneath him.

"Aieegh!" she tensed and screamed and he felt her pussy fluttering around his cock.

"Argh!" he grunted and spent deeply inside of her.

A moment later, she released her grip on him. He got to very wobbly legs and staggered into the bathroom.

"Oh!" she sighed when he returned with a damp wash cloth and dabbed her pussy clean of their juices.

She got to shaky legs a moment later and used the bathroom. She returned a moment later and smiled a self-conscious smile; she was fully nude and he had not removed any of his clothing.

The clock gave another chime and Nadia glanced at it, then scurried to the couch and began to dress.

"I need to get home; my sister will be getting out of school and she will need help," Nadia said.

She leaned over and gave Ethan a kiss, playfully bit down on his lip, then scurried out of the apartment.

Ethan ate the rest of the chicken dish for dinner, drank a toast to himself with a bottle of vodka he'd found in his mother's closet and slept soundly that night.

It was two days before Nadia came over again and she was quite giddy with a recent development.

"Arnold, he says come over and I tell him no I will not," she giggled. "And he says why not and I tell him, because I have boyfriend now and I do not have time for little boy like him."

"You have boyfriend other than me?" Ethan asked and she laughed and slapped his arm.

"No, you are only boyfriend," she laughed and sucked a kiss from him.

"I must go to the market; will you come with me?" he asked.

At the market, Nadia held onto Ethan's hand. She smiled proudly as he put his arm around her shoulder as they filled his basket with various items.

Then the returned to his apartment and he consulted the Parasols magazine cooking column and prepared a quick lunch for them.

Again, she scrubbed their glasses and their plates and then joined him on the couch for more kissing and touching.

"We will have sex? In the ass?" she asked and Ethan's cock, which had been quite hard, gave a jerk at the thought of jamming his cock into her tight ass.

"It will hurt," he cautioned.

"But American girls like it," she argued.

"Fine, we will try," he said and got to his feet.

He returned a moment later with a jar of petroleum jelly and smiled; she was already nude and waiting.

"First time? We should do it with you on your hands and knees," he said.

"Like dog," she laughed and gave a playful bark.

She then gave a yelp when he slapped her buttock.

He stripped out of his own clothing, opened the jar and scooped up two fingers of the thick slimy jelly.

"Mmph!" she protested slightly when his greasy fingertips slid a millimeter into her anus.

Ethan was slow, but firm as he pressed his fingers into her anus. What seemed to him to be a great deal of time probably felt very sudden to Nadia. But he was finally all the way inside of her ass with the two fingers. She gave a little grunt of pleasure as he wiggled his two fingers and began to pull them out again.

"I can see why American girls like this," she admitted and Ethan took this as a signal to add a third finger as he thrust back into her.

His thumb grazed her clitoris and Nadia shuddered in pleasure. Ethan Then wiggled his fingers and tried to spread them wide and Nadia grunted.

Ethen then pulled his fingers out of her and greased his cock.

"Mmph, oh, wait, oh that's..." Nadia whined as Ethan pressed his cock head to her rapidly closing anus.

He ignored her protests and forced his cock in until all of his cock head was firmly in her anus. Then he paused. Nadia whimpered slightly.

Ethan then reached under and found her drooling pussy.

"Augh!" she barked out when he rubbed her clitoris and she drove herself back, allowing nearly half of Ethan's cock to slide into her.

"Augh!" she barked out again and shuddered.

Ethan could not remember being in such a tight place before. He swore he could feel Nadia's heartbeat as her rectum clamped down tightly around his cock.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,097 Followers