Sugar Cube Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers

Finally, Ethan let out a breath he had not known he was holding and began to pull out of her.

She whimpered and shook with strain then grunted when he began to force himself into her bowels again.

Another rub of her clitoris and Nadia squealed loudly and drove herself back, driving all of his cock into her.

"Augh!" she bellowed loudly then screamed in orgasm.

Ethan felt her pussy squirt onto his thighs and she sobbed out loud and shook in orgasm.

Then Ethan gave a bellow of his own and squirted into her bowels.

They lay, entwined on the small couch and napped for a moment. Again, it was the chime of his clock that alerted Nadia that she needed to leave.

She was back the very next day and insisted that they again have sex in the ass. She wanted to try it with her sitting in his lap, like one of the photographs showed. They were doing this when Ethan's telephone rang.

"Ethan, hi, this is Elena; I am glad you did not change your mother's telephone number," his ex-wife greeted him.

"Hi, how are you?" Ethan said and smiled as Nadia gave a little wiggle with her rump.

"I just wanted you to know, I finished the script and because it was your idea I am giving you credit," Elena said happily.

"That is good; when do you begin casting? I have the perfect Sophia for you," Ethan said and gave Nadia a quick kiss.

"Sophia? Oh, yes, in the script, she is called Ivana but sure, send me her contacts and I'll make sure she gets a chance," Elena promised.

Ethan hung up, then pounded Nadia to a quick, screaming orgasm.

Then he hustled her out the door and to a boutique. She protested at the amount of money he spent on an outfit for her and giggled when he silenced her with a kiss.

Then Ethan brought her to a photographer that Elena often used to do her posters and the man posed Nadia in a few poses. Then Ethan suggested to Nadia that she do the leg over her head pose and the photographer happily took a photograph of her doing exactly that, making sure to get her plain white panties in the frame.

Then Ethan hand delivered the prints to Elena, Nadia clutching onto his arm.

"Wilhelm, someone get me Wilhelm," Elena barked into her telephone while sliding a sheet of paper to Nadia.

"You are Ivana, read that," Elena barked as Wilhelm entered.

"You... But we, we're married, I turned Gregory, I told Gregory I'd found," Nadia burst into sobs and Wilhelm, Elena and Ethan looked at each other.

"I will tell everyone! I will tell everyone and I will ruin you; I will make sure to crush you, you are faggot," Nadia snarled, venom dripping from her lips. "Let's see what they all think of their wonderful little..."

"Thank you," Elena said. "Wilhelm you did get all that?"

"Did I do good?" Nadia asked, again the sweet, wide eyed innocent.

"Like I said, you are Ivana," Elena said.

And suddenly Nadia was too busy for Ethan.

Elena was true to her word; she did give Ethan writing credit. She also gave him twenty four seconds of screen time.

Thomas, playing the role of Paul, Ivana's closeted husband nudged a friend as they sat in court and pointed at the sad faced Ethan.

"Who is that?" he asks.

"That? You do not know your own brother in law? That is Ethan, Ivana's brother," the friend responds as the camera focuses on Ethan.

Toward the very end of the film, Ethan is seen outside the door of Paul's apartment. Then he stealthily enters the apartment. The camera remains focused on the door, then it opens and Ethan, clothing rumpled and torn, nose bloodied, steps out. He breaks the fourth wall and smiles into the camera, shrugs, and begins to walk away.

Ethan did not go to the wrap party. He had always found them to be depressing, and a little pretentious. Instead, when the film wrapped shooting and went into editing, he took a small vacation to Gibraltar.

But he did attend the premiere, as Elena's escort. There, he saw Nadia for the first time in four months. He also saw why Nadia always had to run to see to her younger sister. Nadia looked stunning in an ivory colored evening gown. And, dressed in an identical gown was a girl in a wheelchair.

But Elena clung fiercely onto Ethan's arm and insisted on introducing Ethan to dignitaries, critics, other filmmakers.

"I am your ex-husband," he hissed to Elena as she yet again introduced him as her husband.

"Believe me, I, and My accountant are well aware of that," Elena laughed. "Roland! Roland, hello! Roland, you remember Ethan Mollenkay?"

He kept trying to pull away, kept trying to approach Nadia, even as the girl was swarmed by several young men, some actors, some crew members, and even a few dignitaries.

But Elena refused to let go of his arm. And then it was time to enter the theater.

Just as she had done in Elena's office, Nadia performed with a with a spell-binding realism. When she screamed in terror as Paul pulled out the gun, several men in the audience wanted to protect her.

"Why? Was Nadia's last word in the film, and even though there were sixty three more minutes of film left to view, that image would remain fixed in everyone's mind.

When Ethan stepped through the door and broke the fourth wall with his little smile and shrug, the credits began to roll and the audience stood and screamed their approval

"Elena Mollenkay, this, this is the film you were meant to direct," a French film critic declared.

"You! You should never ever break the fourth wall, you know that, you are married to a great film director," the man playfully fussed at Ethan, slapping him lightly.

Then he hugged Ethan.

"But it is so real! It is so real! You are getting away with murder; why should you not smile? Why should you not let the audience in on your little secret, eh?" the man laughed and walked away.

Ethan was grateful for his anonymity; he was finally able to break away from Elena as she received the accolades and praise of her peers.

He found a quiet corner in the theater's lobby and cursed that he had quit smoking cigarettes several years ago.

Then he felt a tug at his pants leg. He turned and looked, then looked down into the beaming face of the young girl in the wheelchair.

"Hello! You're Nadia's sister, aren't you" he asked, getting down to look at the girl face to face.

"Yes; I'm Heidi," she said.

"Well, hello Heidi, I'm Ethan. What did you think of the movie?" Ethan asked.

"I thought it was terrible that Nadia died," Heidi said truthfully.

"So did I," Ethan agreed.

"My sister's in love with you," Heidi suddenly blurted out.

"And I'm in love with your sister," Ethan replied.

"Are you? Truly?" Nadia asked from behind Ethan.

"Truly; I have not been able to get you out of my mind, my heart," Ethan said, getting to his feet.

"Then why? Why did you abandon me?" Nadia asked and began to cry.

"Abandon? I didn't abandon you; my darling," Ethan protested, pulling her to him. "I got out of your way. You are a star."

"But, Ethan, I did not want, I do not want to be star," Nadia protested. "I only did this because you wanted me to; and then, you are not there."

"You, but you were so wonderful," Ethan exclaimed.

"For you," Nadia said. "I did this for you."

She kissed him.

"I only do this for you but I will not do again unless I have you by my side," she declared.

The End.

-**Author's Note: I write these stories for my pleasure; I post them here for your enjoyment. Thank you for reading my stories.

JimBob44
JimBob44
5,083 Followers