All Comments on 'Sugar Heart Ch. 01'

by tamgreen

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice Job

Well-written. Very real. Looking forward to more.

Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptover 9 years ago
Oh boy.

I have a feeling things are going to get a hell of a lot worse before they get better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
jesus...

Hell, I love your writing style, it's gritty and real. All I want to do is grab most of your characters and give them a huge hug, be their friend and tell them it's going to be okay. That it's okay to feel as they do and although it may feel like the world's out to get them it's not and things will get better. You make each character feel so real! I hope the feelings you show through your writing ar'nt from personal experience or if they are that things are better for you now. Keep writing you have real talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This is very well written and I don't usually read Literotica stories for non-masturbatory reasons. I hope you continue to write more stories!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertamgreen@tamgreen
Keeping the "lit" in Literotica. Turnoffs: -Clichés -Flat, one-dimensional characters -Misspelling "prostate" as "prostrate" Yes, I have a stick up my behind about writing mechanics, but since when is it a bad thing to have something up your behind? (Wink...)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES