All Comments on 'Sumer is Icumen In, Innit?'

by JuanSeiszFitzHall

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
OmenainenOmenainen9 months ago

So sweet! I’m glad they got to it! But oh, my man, are you competing for the least sexiest title in existence? Because you might have a winner here 😁

PMDlitePMDlite9 months ago

Nicely done! Great use of an old bawdy song... Thanks for a good quick read! Cuccu!

mildcolonialboymildcolonialboy9 months ago

Very nice. I never thought of “Sumer is icumen in” that way, but the association between spring, summer, fertility and humans doing it is found in many traditional and ear.y songs and poems. Well done.

I also liked your dig at pornography and the way many stories on this site throw

in anal and so on. Straight sex can be extremely erotic, as this story shows ..

SouthernCrossfireSouthernCrossfire8 months ago

Hi, Juan, you did a great job with this lovely tale of gentle exploration and sweet discovery, and it fits the theme so well. The reader can practically feel the heat in the apartment as well as the growing heat between them. Thanks for writing and sharing and best wishes in the contest.

UpperNorthLeftUpperNorthLeft8 months ago

I love the title, with its fusion of Old English and current English vernacular. A lovely and intelligently-written story of two geeky scholars coming together. The academic details add authenticity to the story. The dialog is spot on. One wishes that all sexual newcomers could have their first experience with someone as kind and thoughtful as Willa. 5*

cdsteficdstefi6 months ago

Their awkwardness and stilted verbosity reminded me a little of Lessons in Chemistry. A good thing. It's also very reminiscent of my first time, so full marks from me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJuanSeiszFitzHall@JuanSeiszFitzHall
'Juan Seisz FitzHall' is (big surprise) a pseudonym, under which I have published three erotic novels at smashwords.com: 'Mega Platinum VIP,' 'The Dance Game,' and 'Erotopia,' which together make up the trilogy 'The Erotichronicles.' That trilogy is finished. If the characters...