Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue closed her eyes. "Shall we have a look? Shall I just open this last button so we can all look at your breasts? Would you like that? Only one button and then we have your breasts." Sue never moved or uttered a sound. The anticipation from the boys was so real that you could almost taste it. Sue lay quiet. I undid the last button and the blouse gaped open.

We could now see skin from her chin to her navel; the sun dappled her face as she held her breath. Placing my hands flat on her warn skin I pushed back both sides of the blouse and spread them open. Sue lay completely silent as four young men gazed for the first time at a real pair of naked breasts attached to a real, live, woman.

The guys exchanged quick furtive glances before returning to Sue's breast. They were indeed beautiful, small and firm, conical, tipped with long dusky pink nipples. The dappled sunlight moved across them as the leaves moved in the branches above us, bronzing first one nipple and then the other.

Without waiting Mike reached across and cupped one breast, Sue flinched at the touch. He tentatively and clumsily squeezed the breast and we all watched on in fascination.

"What's it feel like?" Dave asked. Mike never answered; he seemed to have been struck dumb by his own boldness, rooted to spot with his hand on Sue's breast. Dave looked up at me still sitting astride her legs. "What do they feel like?" He asked again. "I don't know." I answered, "I haven't felt them yet."

I leaned forward and cupped her left breast. The feeling was electrifying, my entire being suddenly focused on what my right hand was doing. The skin felt like warm silk, soft and moving under my hand. The movement of her breast flowed under my palm and then I found her nipple.

Nothing had prepared me for that first feel of her nipple, soft and yielding while at the same time hard and solid. I turned it between my fingers and felt Sue suddenly move beneath me. I recognised the connection between the nipple and her response.

In those few minutes I was growing up fast; I think we all were. Her nipple seemed to have grown longer and harder in my fingers. I squeezed it again and felt her move again beneath me. I sat back a little and let go of her breast. "I think you can let go of her now." I said to the guys.

They looked at me in surprise. "Not yet! I want to see the rest of her." said Mike still holding on to her breast.

"And you will" I said. I was confident that we now had complete power over Sue without really knowing why. I reached out and took her breast again. "You'll let us look now won't you Sue?" All eyes turned to her but she didn't answer.

I gently squeezed her nipple and felt a small corresponding movement beneath me. "We all think your tit's are beautiful Sue. Don't we lads?" A murmur of consent came from everyone. "And we all want to play with them. You've got them out for us to have a look at and that was OK wasn't it Sue?"

She lay quiet and I gently squeezed her nipple again and she swallowed. "So can we play with them?" She never spoke. "You will let us all play with them won't you? It seems a shame to put them away again without all of us having a good feel. Is that OK?" She never moved. I gently kneaded her breast and pulled on her nipple. "I said is that OK?" She opened her eyes and looked at me, there was a barely audible "Yes" and I smiled. I let go of her breast and sat back, "She's all yours lads."

Dave and Roy let go of her arms and leaned forward stretching their hands to the same breast, feeling its weight, watching it change shape under their fingers. Sue never moved as the three hands grabbed at her breasts.

I leaned over and pushed them away. They looked startled. "Gently guys, gently. Watch, do it like this." I looked down at Sue lying half naked underneath me, her arms still outstretched and breasts bared, like some virgin sacrifice from a dirty book, which indeed she was.

"Look." I said to the guys. "do it like this." I placed my hands on the sides of her hips and slowly ran them up her sides, over her ribcage and then up and onto her breasts. I cupped them, squeezing gently all the way to her nipple. Her head moved and she opened her eyes and looked at me. I took her nipple between my fingers and rolled it. It grew even harder. I held her gaze. "Do it just like that." I sat back holding Sue's gaze. The look seemed to last forever. "Go on boys," I eventually said "Sue's gone to all this trouble to get them out for you, the least you can do is to play with them."

Three hands closed on her breasts, stoking and cupping, rolling and squeezing her nipples. The guys were completely engrossed in the new sensations. She held my gaze for ages but slowly her eyes became more unfocused, her breathing became shallower and eventually her eyelids fluttered closed. As the fondling continued her hips slowly began to move beneath me.

"I think we might have forgotten something fellas." I said quietly. The guys reluctantly stopped playing with their new toys and looked at me. Sue's eyes opened slowly and she looked at me. "I thought you wanted to see the rest of her."

Sue's eyes suddenly locked on mine. I smiled. "You'll let us look at you now won't you Sue?" I asked looking down directly into her wide open eyes. "You will open your legs for us and let us look at you won't you?" Sue looked at the faces around her. Hands still held her breasts, still on her nipples.

She shuddered and licked her lips as though her mouth was dry. She looked back at me. The hands continued to fondle her breasts. "Will you open your legs for us Sue? Let us look at you?"

She tried to focus on me but the hands on her breasts were confusing her. "What's the difference anyway?" I asked. "We already have your breasts, we already have you half naked; and doesn't it feel good?" Sue blinked and tried to think. I knew she was wishing the hands would stop what they were doing and give her time to think.

"It does feel good doesn't it?" I asked again. Without taking her eyes off mine she nodded slightly. I smiled. "I'm sorry Sue, I didn't hear you." She looked back into my eyes and in a hushed voice said "Yes."

"Yes what?" I asked.

"Yes it feels good."

"So you don't mind if I take the rest of your clothes off you do you?" I asked. Sue blinked and broke the gaze. The hands and fingers continued to move over her breasts. She half nodded and then shook her head as if to clear her thoughts.

"Was that a 'Yes' Sue? " She looked back at me again. "Was that a 'Yes' to taking the rest of your clothes off? Can we take off your skirt and knickers? " Sue tried to speak but then said nothing.

"That's a 'yes' then is it? We can take your skirt and knickers off and look at what's in them? Open your legs and see what's between them? Perhaps have a little touch?" The hands were relentless at her breasts; she seemed to be having difficulty in forming words.

"We're having so much fun with your breasts Sue; and I can tell that you're loving it too. Shall we extend the area of pleasure and go and play between your legs?" Mike pulled on her nipple and her head fell back with a groan. I leaned closer, "Was that a 'yes' Sue?" She opened her eyes a little and we all heard the muffled 'Yes'.

I needed no second invite. I backed down her legs a little and then took hold of the waistband of her skirt and very slowly pulled it down over her hips. The top of her plain white cotton pants came into view. Reaching around and underneath me I pulled her skirt down to her knees and then sat down on her thighs again.

I ran my hand lightly across the front of her plain white knickers. They were slightly baggy although she filled them beautifully. They were not the skimpy lacy strings that women wear these days but at that time they were the sexiest item of clothing imaginable. "That's lovely." I said feeling the material move over her tummy and mound. "Try it."

The guys reluctantly let go of her breasts and moved down to run their hands across her knickers. Glyn dipped between her legs, "I can feel her crack" he said almost in awe.

"You'll see it soon." I said. Sue was almost forgotten. She lay back as the boys crowded down her body to look and touch. Fingers began to feel around the edge of the elastic of her knickers.

"Wait." I said and the fingers retreated. "Look first, touch later. Isn't that right Sue?" All eyes looked back at Sue, most only just remembering she was attached to the body they were exploring. Sue looked back at me. "That's right isn't it?" I said slowly. "Look first and then touch. That's OK with you isn't it?" Sue looked back at me and again nodded slowly.

I smiled and stoked her mound through her knickers with the back of my fingers. "Good girl." I could feel a slight movement in her following the movements of my fingers. "Shall we take your knickers off now then?" Another slight nod.

I hooked my fingers into the waistband of her knickers and slowly pulled them down an inch. All eyes followed their progress. Almost mesmerised Sue watched my face. The waistband reached the top of her hipbone. Without letting go I traced the shape of the hip with my thumbs. "Lovely." Sue swallowed. I looked up into her eyes. "Lift your bottom for us Sue. Let me take your knickers off."

Slowly her hips rose slightly and I slid the knickers down under her bottom. At the font the fine down of blonde hair that began at her navel suddenly began to broaden and coarsen; then her first real pubic hair began to appear.

"They're blonde" said Roy.

"'Course they bloody are" said Mike with a grin from ear to ear "what the hell did you expect? She's blonde isn't she?"

As her knickers slid down her hips we could see that her public hair curved gently into a narrowing V, slowly thickening into tight blonde curls. Once she was complete exposed I pulled her knickers down her legs and they joined her skirt beneath me. There was absolute silence in the den; all eyes were locked onto her pubic mound. This is what we had come to see, what we wanted to see. This was the most forbidden territory, what we had all until now only talked about.

"Bloody hell" breathed Dave.

"I can't see it" said Roy.

I reached around behind me and raising myself slightly pulled her skirt and knickers down to her ankles. Mike scooted down and pulled them over her shoes and off completely and then quickly came back to watch. They all looked at each other.

When we set out this morning none of us would ever have believed that we would be here now, in this position, with Sue naked between us; not only naked but touchable and available. I looked at Sue, she was still watching me.

"OK Sue" I said, "it's time to open your legs." Her eye's flinched but she did not move.

"Come on Sue" said Dave "let the dog see the rabbit."

I smiled. "Come on Sue, the boys want to see you. You don't want to let them down now do you?" Sue stared back at me. She looked beautiful. Pools of sunlight moved slowly over her skin making her body glow; her breasts still pink from recent handling, with their nipples still erect rose and fell in shallow breaths; I looked down the length of her lithe young body, down into the nestled curls of her shining blonde pubic hair.

She watched me look at her, took in every movement of my eyes. She looked at the others, they were all studying her body; she must have been able to feel their collective breath on her skin. She lay there with her arms still outstretched all though no one was holding her anymore. I knew she was ready.

I put my hands slowly down between her thighs and applied a slight outward pressure. "It's time Sue" I said "open your legs now and let us in." Her eyes never left me. Her legs opened an inch. As if the sacrifice was coming true a shaft of sunlight suddenly ran between her legs and glistened on some secret moisture hidden in the depths.

With an audible intake of breath the guys all leaned forward for a better look. I increased the pressure on the inside of her thighs slightly and the gates of heaven swung open. I changed position so I could kneel in between her open knees.

Between her open legs her blonde curls gave way to a view that was beyond our wildest imaginings. Everyone leaned in still further to look. Four guys head to head over Sue's hips and open legs.

Where her hairs ended between her legs began a long interlocking fold of soft skin that ran lengthways down towards her bottom. The folds were pink and smooth with a few sparse hairs around them. A hint of moisture wetted the centre of the fold drawing all eyes to it.

No one was sure what to do. We were spellbound by the sight. We all just looked and said nothing, mouths dry and eyes wide. As the guys leaned forwards hands gripped her knees and opened her legs wider so that we all could see.

As her legs opened her lips moved as though they had a life of their own. As we watched her lips began to swell slightly, only a small movement but clearly visible to our intense gaze. As they swelled they seemed to part slightly and the first hint of a small, moist, pink gap began to appear between them.

I was fascinated. I leaned forward for a closer look pushing the other out of the way until my nose only inches from her. "Open her legs more." I said and the guys opened her legs a little wider. It was enough. Her now puffy lips parted and I saw my first glimpse inside a woman. It was beautiful and intoxicating; a small coral entrance to an unknown land and I could smell her, my first experience of that extremely exciting and exotic scent.

I snapped out of my trance and sat bolt upright cracking heads that were also trying to get closer. I looked around at them, some rubbing their heads ruefully, I was suddenly unsure of what to do now. My knowledge from this part on was sketchy at best, a mix of myth, stories and jokes. I looked at Sue. Her eyes were still on me; I couldn't read what was in them, part fear and part something else.

"Go on then" said Dave being quite unspecific what I was expected to 'go on' with. I looked at Sue laying spread out before me and quite suddenly, as before, when our eyes met my nerves suddenly left me. "Gentlemen, settle yourselves down and relax."

They looked at me and then visibly began to settle back, they trusted me and were ready for a show. "Get yourself a beer and take your time." I looked back into Sue's eyes. "We are about to take a tour of Sue." Once again Sue said nothing; she just stared back at me and licked her dry lips.

I looked at Roy. "Be a Gentleman and make her comfortable." Roy obediently moved around behind her and lifted her head slightly and then rested her head on his stomach. Dave and Mike picked up a bottle of beer each and settled down on either side of her.

I looked around, this had become almost surreal, it had taken on the air of a meeting in someone's front room. The guys were making themselves comfortable as I had seen them do a thousand times in front of a TV; and there was Sue, stretched out between us almost completely naked except for shoes and socks and her open, pushed aside, blouse. She was ours; to be used and explored as we wanted and taking my lead, the guys seemed to accept that they had all the time in the world.

Roy casually leaned forward and took one of Sue's breasts in his hand and almost idly began to play with her nipple. I took a drink from Mike's bottle and then looked down at the girl spread out before me.

As I looked at her face she now had a slight look of the proverbial rabbit caught in the car's headlamps; events had moved on a little too fast for her, she could never have guessed when she went for a walk with us this morning, a morning no different to thousands before, that within hours she would be spread-eagled and naked in front of us and that we would all have our hands on her.

There was a time, even today, when she could have controlled events, but now she realised that we had taken that control away from her and she was powerless to stop what was happening to her, even if she wanted too; and that was by no means certain. Her eyes also gave her away, a mixture of fear and pleasure, confusion and lust.

"Right then," I said to her "shall we begin?" I leant forward and ran my fingers through the curls that sat above her pussy. They were soft and sprang back as my fingers passed through them. Sue's legs twitched slightly and Dave and Mike reached out to hold her knees open.

"She's OK." I said. "She'll keep her legs open for us. She wants this to happen." Bemused the guys looked at Sue. "Don't you Sue?" I said. She never moved, just lay there looking at me while Roy played with her breast.

"Do you?" Asked Dave "as much as we do?" and he reached out and took her other breast in his hand.

"Of course she does." I said and began to slowly stoke my finger down the length of her opening. Her pussy lips opened like the parting of the Red Sea. Sue tensed and a small sound escaped her. "You like that don't you?" I asked. Sue didn't speak. I eased her lips apart with my finger. I had to lean in to get a closer look.

"What's it feel like?" Said Roy who could only see the top of my head from his angle, although I was certain he was enjoying Sue's breast and the view down her body to where I was knelt between her open legs must have been spectacular.

"She's wet." I said.

"She's supposed to be." Said Dave, "What else?".

I ran my finger up to the top of her fold and sensed Sue stiffen. Using two fingers I opened her up. What looked like a small glistening nipple was peering out. "There's something here at the top. Looks a bit like another nipple."

Mike and Dave leaned in to take a look. Holding her open with one hand I pointed to it. Mike shrugged his shoulders noncommittally. He reached forward and touched it. There was an immediate intake of breath from Sue and she stiffened and tried to close her legs. Mike and Dave quickly grabbed her knees and held her legs apart; Roy reached down and held her arms.

I looked at Mike. "Shall we do that again?" Mike nodded. Holding her open the small protuberance was clearly visible. I brushed my finger lightly over it and Sue shuddered again. She looked up at me, "I think that we have found something here don't you?" I asked her but she didn't answer, I didn't really expect her to. I placed my finger on it and began to rub gently around in small circles.

Not knowing what to expect the boys took a firmer grip on her arms and knees, holding her open, spreading her wider. Sue closed her eyes, her breathing becoming ragged as my finger moved in circles around her seemingly increasingly sensitive nub.

I continued the motion with my fingertip. The nub seemed to have grown in size. I took it between my finger and thumb and very gently squeezed, Sue gave a low grunt and her head fell back. I released it and began the circling motion again.

Sue began to shudder and very slowly her hips began rise to meet my finger. The guys were mesmerised. Roy and Dave held a breast each and stoked and pulled on her nipples while I continued rubbing gently around and around that small and glistening protuberance. Sue began to whimper slightly and moisture began to appear making her slick and wet.

Mike and Dave continued to hold her legs open, watching her intently. Suddenly Sue's hips began to buck and writhe and her whole body went rigid, she let out a strangled cry and then, equally as suddenly, went completely limp.

The guys were amazed. We all let go of her and sat back. "Fuck me!" Said Mike. "Is she alright?" Still cradling her head Roy looked closely at her, "yeah, she looks OK."

Sue didn't move, she just lay there breathing heavily. Slowly she began to stir and opened her eyes. As soon as her eyes were open Dave cupped her breast and began experimentally pulling on her nipple. He looked up excitedly, "Lets see if we can do it again."