Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sue rolled her head as if to say 'no'. but we ignored her and as Mike and Dave held her knees I opened her up again with my fingers. As before I began to rub gently on the small nub. She instantly began to writhe and buck and this time the boys really had to hold her down as she seemed to be trying to get away from the fingers that were invading her.

"Take it easy." Roy said to her and stroked the strands of hair out of her eyes. She seemed to relax slightly and immediately Mike and Dave began to work on her breasts in earnest, kneading and pulling on her nipples, while I continued to stroke between her legs.

It didn't take long before we could all feel the tension building inside her again. Slowly her bottom came up off the floor to meet my fingers. The sight was fantastic. I increased the pace. The guys were working her breasts and holding her legs wide open while Roy held her head. "I think she's about to blow again!" said Roy watching her face intently. Almost as he said it she suddenly arched her back and this time she almost screamed before slowly subsiding in a series of jerky shudders.

She lay quiet for a while as the guys continued to manipulate her breasts. A fine sheen of sweat shone on her skin in the sunlight. I was inspecting between her legs. Moisture was now leaking from her and running down between her legs. I rubbed my fingers in it. It felt so smooth and sticky.

Mike said "Have you put your fingers inside her yet?" I looked at where the moisture was seeping from. It seemed so obvious that I wondered why I hadn't thought of it before. I gently inserted one finger inside her. For the first time I felt the wonderful warmth and softness as her vaginal walls closed around my finger. She moved her hips slowly, almost involuntarily, to meet the intrusion but otherwise she lay quiet.

"Go on then" Mike said, "finger fuck her." He leaned over and felt between her legs for her. As his finger found her button she again gave a little grunt and tried to close her legs but I was knelt between them, Dave and Mike quickly held her open again.

Once he had his finger in the right place he began to rub slowly just as I had been doing. He looked over at what I was doing, "Try use two fingers" he said. I pulled my finger out and then inserted two. Her walls closed around them like old friends. My fingers were slick with her juices. I began to work them back and forth, slowly in and out, we could all hear the sucking sound my fingers made as they moved inside her.

Sue lay almost motionless for a minute but then our ministrations began to have their effect on her and her hips began to move again. Roy and Dave continued to play with her breasts while Mike and I worked between her legs.

We were all experimenting with our own part of Sue. Dave leant in and took her nipple in his mouth and began to suck; you could tell by the look on his face that he was enjoying the sensation; and by the reaction from Sue so was she. From his position Roy cold not get his head to her other breast so he continued with his manual manipulations of her breast and nipple with one hand while he cradled her head and stroked her face with his other. Mike was leaning across her stomach working on her nub with absolute concentration. I was working my two fingers in and out of her and feeling all around her insides.

I discovered that by curling my fingers slightly inside her I could touch another obviously very sensitive area. Under this combined assault Sue was again soon rising to our fingers. She was now almost continuously emitting small animal sounds which were steadily rising in volume. In the sunlight her body shone with sweat. As the volume of her cries rose we all increased our different actions watching Sue thrash about underneath our hands with an almost detached fascination.

Suddenly she began to buck again and trashed about like a wild thing. We all leaned in to hold her down while keeping our hands working on her. The act of us holding her down just seemed to increase the effect our fingers and hands were having. With one last strangled cry Sue bucked as though to throw us all off and then collapsed and lay still.

We all sat back and looked at her. Her breath was coming in short gasps and her skin was shiny with sweat. Strands of hair were lying across her face where she has thrashed her head about. Her body and breasts were covered in fingerprints and her pussy looked open and swollen when two sets of fingers had been probing and stroking. In short she looked fantastic.

Roy looked up and grinned "let's swap" he said "I haven't seen anything of her pussy yet." We all nodded our agreements and shuffled around her naked body. Sue opened her eyes and looked at us. "No, please." She said. "Just give me a minute."

Lying on her left hand side I stroked her face "Don't worry, the boys just want a look. Some of them haven't seen much of you yet." She just looked back at me. "You don't mind do you?" I asked. "It's only fair we all get a turn."

Dave settled between her open legs while Mike and I lay on either side with her arms underneath us. Dave moved over slightly as Roy squeezed in for a closer look. Fingers began to explore and with a groan Sue closed her eyes again.

I reached for her breast and then the nipple, still slick with Dave's saliva. Sue moaned again as fresh hands and lips found her breasts and while a new set of fingers began to explore inside her.

..............................................

That first afternoon with Sue went on for hours. The boys all took their turn between her legs and Sue thrashed and moaned as fingers explored every nook and cranny of her young body. Her cries echoed around the woods and mingled with the excited shouts and laughs of the guys as they discovered something new.

Interestingly the guys stayed fully clothed throughout. It somehow never occurred on that first afternoon to do any more than explore the lovely young body that had been presented so unexpectedly to us.

Later, when the guys had had their fill and were finishing off the beer and talking amongst themselves while Sue lay between them, still on her back with her legs apart, Dave and I crawled out of the den into the bright sunshine and sat down. With our backs against a tree, looking into the den, we could see Sue slowly beginning to recover from the onslaught of hands that had played with her tender young body all afternoon.

She slowly sat up and began to gather her clothes. Dave lit up a cigarette and passed one to me and I took it even though I did not really smoke, it seemed a grown up thing to do after what had been a very grown up afternoon; and besides I seemed to remember that people were expected to smoke after sex.

An air of almost embarrassed silence had settled in the den, no-one sure what to do anymore. Boundaries had been crossed and things could never be the same again but a Sue with clothes suddenly put us back into the normal world. She pulled on her blouse and began to straighten her hair with her fingers. Her breasts moved enticingly underneath the thin material.

"Do you think we'll get the chance to do that again?" Dave asked, his eyes on Sue as, still sitting, she began to wriggle into her skirt. "Do you think she'll let us?"

"Did she actually 'let us' this time?" I asked.

"What do you mean?" He looked puzzled. "Of course she let us."

"I seem to remember holding her down while we took her clothes off" I pointed out "I don't think she had much choice."

Dave shrugged noncommittally. "She seems to be none the worse for it" he said as we watched her shake her knickers free of grass and leaves. As she began to pull them over her feet she looked up and our eyes met, she smiled shyly and looked away and in that moment I remembered the control we had just exercised over her young body and somehow I understood that, in exercising that power, we had touched something quite fundamental in Sue's character. Something that needed to explored further.

"She didn't put up much of a fight when we stripped her did she?" Dave asked almost casually returning to the question.

"No, she didn't" I agreed.

"Do you think she wanted us to?" He asked.

"She didn't seem to object" I replied more to avoid a debate than anything else.

"So do you think she'll let us do it again?" He asked again.

"I think she might" I said stubbing out the half smoked cigarette "after all, it's only the start of the summer."

Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

This was the most exciting and erotic story I have ever read. Great job!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

it felt real

but the characters must be quite younger definitely lot lesser than 18

i mean they are old enough to have beers but not a naked girl not even in magzines

common admit it all the characters are minors

in the era of porn most teenage guys barely 13-14 too know how a pussy looks or how a women looks when they have orgasm even if they havent seen one in real

and also had these guys being adults never attended those sex education class ?

you dont need to strip a girl to know about her pussy and tits

just go for penthouse or playboys or some porn

also why did you guys kept holding her during her orgasms she wasnt running away ?you already had compliant

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i am not surprised at this being true rape story

few of the rapists glorifying their conquest of a naive virgin lonely underconfident tomboy on literotica

basically you exploited someone already marginalised

i am surprised how you guys didnt ended up in jail instead of having fun reciting her humiliation here

this is the reasons girls are discouraged to have guy as even friends

coz of you guys all guys are blamed as pig and animal ,unworthy of trust

do you know why are these girls called tomboy coz they are ignored and outcasted by their female friend

maybe poor sue never had a conversation about the need of bras with her mother,sister or other female friends and relatives

she clearly has no female friend so she hangs out with guys or maybe she has a crush on one of them is it a sin for a girl to like a boy or to hang out with boys with whom she grew

does this never occur to you that she trusted you enough to keep her safe

is it such a sin that they betrayed her frienship with almost a rape ,humiliation and submission

she is their friend? isnt she ?

or she is just another object?

how can you do this to your friend ?

humiliating her, stripping her ,touching her inappropriately

wether she likes or fights how can you do this to your friend ?

do you have no compassion for her ?

is she just some toy for you ?

for me this real incident was plain betrayal of trust?

poor sue had no one to tell her not to trust guys even if they are your childhood friends and suppose to care for you at least,?

i see no guilt in anyones heart here?

they are ready to ruin their friendship just for a min of fun over someones humiliation?

you guys kept on asking for ger consent while you were holfing her down???

other than her humiliation these asking for consent did nothing to her ? she was pinned down even if she had said no you guys already told her in the beginning that she is alone against all of you and so powerless

was she ever given a real chance to say no ?

you all just bullied her or coerced her into all the consent

"She didn't put up much of a fight when we stripped her did she?" Dave asked almost casually returning to the question.

"No, she didn't" I agreed.

she freezed out of shock and fear

not all rape victims fight and say no some are too shocked to understand the situation,too scared to retaliate that what would be the consequences if they fight?

you were 4 guys and she was alone how could she put up a fight

poor thing must have experienced a brainfreeze put if her ordeal

no i am not against you putting your story here

i am surprised that you felt no guilt empowering and coercing her at her humiliation,you mentioned you all laughed and mocked at her

you did this to her coz she meant nothing to you all just a extra tag along to be put to corner

if she comes to yoy willingly again it means

she has no one to talk some sense into her about her ordeal

or

she felt as an attractive girl for the first time

or

she liked it or anyone of you enough to be willing to be just mere fucktoy for all of you

coz after this no guy will want her as his gf or partner

no guy wants a girl who has been naked and groped by his friend

so her fate is just being a whore for 4 of you or any more guys you would pimp her too

again since its a true story you guys are beyond redemable and its pure betrayal of trust and frienship rather than lust or being erotic

moral of the story

girls should be discouraged making friends with guys or hanging out with guys coz in the end no matter how gud friends you are he and his friends will rape you

its better to live alone if you have no female friends to hang out with atleat you will not be betrayed by the bunch of lowlives who claim to be your childhood friends with best intentions for you at their heart

i mostly enjoy and go for noncon as it excites me and arouses me but this does the opposite

but since this isnt a fantasy the girl here is purely naive not a slut or tease and considered them her gud friends this fact and not mere story disappointed me

i am sorry but i will drop the story here its too hard and sad for me too continue this

maddictmaddictover 2 years ago

I see part two, I don't think I would mind a turn about is fair play. That is if Sue hasn't brought charges.

I think of you as tied to a tree, and she can't quite get the right motion to jack you off. Maybe one of your friends lends a hand.

There's a story there

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fuck you

So you rapped your friend and write about it online? Are you proud of it? Fucking freak, I hope someone crushes your skull you sadistic fuck.

Show More
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Summer Series Info

Similar Stories

Tara's Breeding Three men decide to have their way with fertile Tara.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Comforting My Neighbor's Daughter I fuck my innocent neighbor when she comes to me for comfort.in Mature
The Concert She's violated at an outdoor concert.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Three Days of Watching my Wife Fuck Vacation, watching reluctant wife fuck Spring Breakers.in Loving Wives
Going Too Far Harry let's his roommate go a little too far with his girl.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories