All Comments on 'Summer Afternoon Fun'

by Soma99

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
GauchoManGauchoManabout 7 years ago

Very nicely written Soma !

I like how you've described the dynamics of that situation.

As in the popular saying -

" Everything in the World is about Sex, except Sex. Sex is about Power ".

That aspect has come through very very clearly without going overboard.

The hold that the ' chasee ' has over the ' chaser ' :-D

This story would benefit from some light editing. That would tighten it up and also take care of the many typos.

I shall shortly go through the rest of your stories. I'm sure they shall be equally enjoyable.

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
it was alright

the only thing was the girl seems really full of herself, other than that it was alright

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
On balance , , ,

On balance I am rather glad that I do not know you even if this is a work of fiction. To treat another human being as 'you' treated this child is despicable.

I am sorrty that this is anonymous but my log-in has gone tits-up!

koala011860091koala011860091about 7 years ago
Nice quick humiliating romp...

Fun little story. The description of how the narrator got off on humiliating her teammate was hot. I liked that it wasn't so much that she wanted her teammate, but that she we wanted to see her humiliated, make her cry. Combined with the way the other girl was so submissive, it hit my buttons. So yes, a very cruel story, but that's exactly why I come here.

socalgrlsocalgrlabout 7 years ago
Loved It!!

Yum!! So much control!! I like it a lot!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
A wonderful and arousing display and understanding of power and humiliation.

I loved this story. The pacing, the setting, and the characters all helped me to feel lile a voyeur as I read on. In the end, i couldn't decide whose situation I would have preferred. One of my favourites to date. Please write more!

PG564EPG564Ealmost 7 years ago
This was awesome!

If sex is power, and power is sex, your use of both was erotic, stimulating, nicely descriptive, and very believable.

I'm so impressed with your writing style. Going to read more of your work for sure.

Thank you for the excitement your tale gave to me.

Lesbian sex is beyond sensual and nothing is even a close second to me. I'm a guy but I love giving blowjobs and swallowing cum, so girl on girl turns me on the same as if my mouth is going to engulf a guys cock.

5thRing5thRingalmost 7 years ago

A single command, spoken or not, and then just wait, unmoving for compliance. No speaking. No encouraging. Just waiting for that person to reveal to you what it is they truly want. Results speak for themselves. They make their choice, and it is entirely theirs.

I'm not exactly a fan of the cruelty, but this is a fantastic story. I don't give out 5 stars casually. Well done.

Needs to be proof-read, though. Found a few mistakes.

Naughty_PenpalNaughty_Penpalalmost 7 years ago

I love the submission, and although there is an element of cruelty it isn't sadistic. It certainly adds to the intensity.

Short and intense :)

SueAnne443SueAnne443over 6 years ago
rich..

So textured and finely nuanced...was not about sex as much as a coming of age moment...realizing that sexual conquest is about self realization. I like this story very much.

Gamine67Gamine67over 6 years ago
A

Very entertaining story, we’ve all had some sexual anxiety to work through at some point and your story was well told.

KrazieKat69KrazieKat69over 6 years ago
Wow, just WOW!!!!

Talk about impact, keeps a hold of your attention and doesn’t let go!!!!!

HighPlainsDrifterHighPlainsDrifterabout 6 years ago
hot

very hot story. The intensity builds nicely and the power dynamics, as others have mentioned, are very real and engaging. I quite enjoyed this story and it's very evident. Haha. Seriously, enjoyed this so much i'm going to look at some of your other work.

JwlrwlrJwlrwlrabout 5 years ago

Very sexy story from an author who’s a lot of fun to chat with. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Secretary

Hopefully there's part 2 with the secretary!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
ugly

Bad writing, cruel, self-serving, abusive.

MaonaighMaonaighover 4 years ago
Mental cruelty

Mental cruelty is every bit as bad as physical cruelty, perhaps worse in some cases. Your narrator is a very unpleasant person. I hope it's not you.

Booboo71Booboo71about 3 years ago

Story love to read about your experiences with a old black man

boo56boo56over 1 year ago

I loved it. Some critics below claim the protagonist is cruel and abusive. I will concede manipulative, but skillful. I love the way the protagonist senses forbidden desire; acknowledges it; and engineers a scene that simultaneously shames and gratifies her admirer, and pleases herself. There were a couple of minor grammatical errors which I found it easy to overlook.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous