All Comments on 'Summer and Fall'

by careythomas

Sort by:
  • 82 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Happiness

rml65rml65over 7 years ago
Outstanding!

This was perfect ending! I truly hope you continue to write more amazing stories like this! You have the gift! Thank you for sharing your talent with us all!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

I totally loved it. Great ending to a great story. Thanks so much. Five stars of course. If only it could be more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely Fantastic

A very lovely story suitably laced with realistic problems resolved with love. I was of mixed feelings when I saw this posted today - I had things to do, and knew I couldn't get at it as soon as I wanted to. It fulfills the promise. You are a very talented writer, and this is a delicious story. all of it. Thank you.

js_johnnyboyjs_johnnyboyover 7 years ago

I loved it! I really enjoyed the series! I like longer, romantic love stories and I just loved this. Very nicely done. I was concerned that things might go down that normal lesbian path where the girl doesn't get the girl. My wife and I had a similar problem while we were dating, it was all over a very simple, very stupid miss understanding. We didn't talk for a month but I couldn't take it and I had to call her. That was 15 years ago and we've been together ever since. Thank you again for the lovely story!

TSreaderTSreaderover 7 years ago
A lovely story!

Thank you so much for treating us to another wonderful story of this amazing couple! Your writing is superb! Please, please, please keep writing more of your amazing stories!

bootneck81bootneck81over 7 years ago
Wonderful

I enjoyed every page from beginning to end, a wonderful well written and oh so loving tale. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent!

You're the best. Really loved it. Thank you very much.

LiveCatLiveCatover 7 years ago
Five stars isn't enough

Loved this series from start to finish

evelynsuwilanjievelynsuwilanjiover 7 years ago

That was worth the wait...excellent

foxyfionafoxyfionaover 7 years ago
perfect

Really lovely conclusion to a great story, very enjoyable read.

I hope you continue writing.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenover 7 years ago
Beautiful!

I loved every single chapter of this story, beginning to end, and I thank you for sharing it with us!

Now, please continue to write more of your wonderful stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Excellent

Very well written. Loved reading it. Keep writing please.

Shan

-Ripley--Ripley-over 7 years ago
Some stories deserve more than 5 stars

What an amazing story! I absolutely loved it. Completely romantic, still you left room for the slightest bit of doubt that it wouldn't work out. The tension kept me glued to the screen as I read through it. Thank you for sharing it with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow!

It had it all! Romance, tension, great sex!!! I loved it from start to finish. Please keep writing! You have a real talent for it!!

janny54janny54over 7 years ago
wonderful!

what a wonderful story told creatively and so well written. i am looking forward to many more great stories from you. you are an amazing story teller. thank you for sharing your great stories that are so polished and well written.

germanchocolate4ugermanchocolate4uover 7 years ago
Wonderfully Written!

Carey Thomas, you have just joined My Favorite Author list amongst the likes of another beautiful author that bears your initials, Colleen Thomas (R.I.P.) You are building quite a "library" of literary work I love. Thank you for gifting us with your talent and all the best

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Very well written series. Wonderful character development. Will there be another chapter in this series? I hope so. One could imagine a few spin off stories from this series.

Keep writing and posting your stories. You are a talented writer.

MaonaighMaonaighabout 7 years ago
A tour de force

'Summer and Fall' has everything you could want in a story: drama, conflict, romance, protagonists so real and believable that you want to shake them and hug them at the same time (you really had me on the edge of my seat over the rift between Jess and Alex). This is a great story, Carey, an excellent sequel to the 'Five Years and Four Days' series, and fully deserving all the praise that other readers have lavished on you. May you continue to write many more tales as lovely as this one.

_danielle80s__danielle80s_about 7 years ago

I love this.. full of romance and sexy as fuck scenes... made it through one of my faves. Kudos to you c.t great job

FarfromthetreeFarfromthetreeabout 7 years ago
Thanks a lot

Thanks for sharing your talented. I really can't wait to see your next story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Your an amazing story teller... the feelings you put into your words... when i read your chapters i could actually see them in my mind.

Cant wait till next one. But please... make them long & with the same intense feel.

Thanks.

A.

lilamazonlilamazonabout 7 years ago
Thank you!

Wonderful sequel. I really loved the two stories and appreciate your work on crafting them so well. Thank you for sharing your talent.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Mealmost 7 years ago
Absolutely wonderful.

I so love this story. I just had to read this one and the Five Years And Four Days series again after i read Looking At The Sun. I adore all your works. You are truly one of the best writers on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Truely wonderful

It was the best story I've ever read just like your other great stories

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Loved it !

Loved it, loved , loved it; it's two o' clock in the morning and I've just finished reading the whole thing. Wouldn't have missed a word; hope they are both very happy together.

Thanks

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinalmost 7 years ago
Thank You

I thoroughly loved the entire saga of Alex and Jess. They are wonderful characters that I was rooting for from the first series.

HiddenInTheOpenHiddenInTheOpenalmost 7 years ago
Very lovely story!

I had to read it again, because of how well written this story is. Also, it's a great love story, and makes my heart feel good. Thank you for sharing this with us!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Legendary!

I really love the story, I could read it over and over again. 💖

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
In love

I'm obsessed with this couple. There is something about their realagionship that is so amazing and pure. I have re-read this series so many times. Please keep writing about them! I need more. Don't stop now!

Camera ObscuraCamera Obscuraover 6 years ago
Lovely. Just lovely *sighs*

Thank you for sharing this idea and taking the time to craft it oh so well. Flawless.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Such a beautiful story about characters you can really care about, wonderful and very sexy!

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

You, careythomas, are a brilliant author. I just love all your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Keep going

Please keep writing about this couple! I need more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Amazing!

This story is fantastic! I read everything you have about Jess and Alex. I love Own Voice pieces and this so obviously was 😊😊 Now I'm going to go write some fanfic because I simply can't get enough of this couple! You should seriously consider writing novels, 17 pages just isn't enough! I'll be looking out for you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you for writing this story.

After reading his story I had a massive smile on my face, it was just beautiful. Thank you for writing this amazing story. Please don't ever stop writing. You are an amazing person.xxxxxxxxx

stroudlestroudleover 6 years ago
O M G that was so good

The whole series of Alex and Jess has got to be in my top 5 of all time lesbian romance stories.

This had everything from a slow build up , emotion by the bucket load , hot sex and a happy ending.

Such good writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Fantastic story as always. I so love your characters and the ways they interact.

Thanks also so much for sharing the John Donne at the end. What an absolutely phenomenal statement that is.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Phenomenal. I look forward to reading more stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Amazing!

You should really look at getting published

acupacupabout 6 years ago
I take it back

What a wonderful conclusion. I missed the description for this. So wonderful to see a great story brought to a great conclusion... not that we all wouldn't love to see a few more chapters...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Happy Endings

Fantasticall written

Elaphe223Elaphe223almost 6 years ago
End?

Sorry that it's ended. Great story.

DeschileDeschilealmost 6 years ago
Inspired me to write.

Beautiful story. I could see it happening before my eyes; I could feel the emotions. I was having a rough time after losing someone close. It brightened up my day and I decided to write a story. Thank you! 💖

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Need a second part

This wasn't enough. We need to know about their marriage

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
I want this to be a movie

I dont get how they made this shitty wattpad fanfic into a movie and not something so clever and romantic liks this story. And we need more lesbian representation in movies anyway. So please, please make this a movie.

erktecerktecover 5 years ago
Superb

There was a part of me that wished you had broken this up, but the rest of me was so glad you didn’t as the torture of waiting for the next part would have killed us all. A movie? Great idea. Another chapter in their romance? Maybe not better, but an incredibly exciting hope.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Beautifully written story. I have seen my self quite a bit in Alex with my parents, I wish I could have an ending as happy as theres.

jackie_emjackie_emabout 5 years ago
Beautiful

Beautiful end to the story. You wrapped it up nicely with some interesting twists and turns along the way. Great job. It's one of the best stories that I've seen on this site.

Hornyoldwoman947Hornyoldwoman947about 5 years ago
Beautiful Story

I am so glad you wrote this chapter. I was enraptured through the whole thing. Just great writing and you did so well getting it all tied up. I too would like a bit more to get a glimpse of their married life. Thank you for writing and submitting this.

maribel_fmaribel_falmost 5 years ago
Perfect

With some great last-minute twists and turns, a perfect ending to a wonderful story!

PixiehoffPixiehoffalmost 5 years ago
Journeys end in lovers' meetings ...

... as every wise woman knows. A perfect end to a perfect romance. This was a five star success. My only regret is this is the end. Thank you for the journey,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
My favourite

Love all your stories but this one is my favourite. Beautiful story and well written.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Ur storys r the BEST!!! u r my favorite ❤

i read ol ur stories. Hope that u can do more, u r such a talentd writer. wil ther be KT&Meghan? or hu wat ever. i knw it wl be worth readn.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Just brilliant. Very sexy and moving.

DecemberstouchDecemberstouchover 3 years ago
Amazing!

Amazing story always!

I was a bit upset that Alex didn't make Jess suffer and earn her love back longer that she did after her screw up but I guess when you love someone, it's hard to see them in pain right in front of you. All the very best Alex and Jess!

Can't wait to read Annie's story. Hands down my favorite character in this story 😍 Absolutely hilarious 😂, a loyal friend, supportive and a lot more. I hope she finds pure love as well. She deserves it.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
*********** 5 is not enough

Fabulous ...... Enchantingly beautiful ...... Thank you for such heart taking writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Thank you!

You are a fabulous writer, I have read everyone of your stories often not being able to put it down! Thank you for making me smile, laugh and cry. Thank You again for sharing your wonderful writing talents.

RastanuraRastanuraover 3 years ago
Follow through

I read a lot of fantasy series and I think you should consider making Alex, Jess and all their friends part of a continuing saga. It doesn't have to be fantasy but I think it would make a great series. You write so well and your characters are so sympathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Fabulous! Well written story that kept me looking forward to the next chapter from the initial prologue to this final chapter. I want to wish Alex and Jess well in their future, and maybe you will let us catch up to their story sometime. Thank you for imagining this and sharing it with us.

Jimbo3948Jimbo3948about 3 years ago

Sweet story. Thank you for creating it for us.

saragalsaragalabout 3 years ago

As with all your stories, this was beautiful. I read all of them this week, this being the last one. I love how genuine all the characters are and how effortlessly you seem to intertwine characters within one story and bring them across from others. The emotions you bring out in the characters and the reader...i cant tell you how many times I've cried and most all were tears of joy. I look forward to more, much more, from you. I am completely invested.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Love it! I love Alex and Jess, and I was afraid that Jess was going to screw it all up for a bit. I am so glad that they found each other again and are getting married!! It is about time because they love each other and cannot keep their hands off of each other.....some of the most tender moments....and some of HOTTEST SEX EVER that I have ever read!!

1Dream4us1Dream4usalmost 3 years ago

This is my favorite story of all time! I read it once before and loved it and when I started reading it again I almost stopped and moved on. So glad I did not fir your character, the story line it ups and downs etc. well, I believe I loved it even more this time through. You are an incredible writer/storyteller.

Paddy57Paddy57almost 3 years ago

Just re-devoured this, love it. A lovely story ups and downs and lovely ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love it and all of your stories. You are an amazing writer. Thank you and I look forward to hopefully reading any new stories you share with us!

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonalmost 3 years ago

Slipped into the Mak-iverse again and enjoyed it as much as always. Thanks again.

Kaori86Kaori86over 2 years ago

I love Jess and Alex so much. As usual, incredible story! You really are a great writer and I thank you for sharing with us 🙏

apollo_XIapollo_XIover 2 years ago

Wonderful story, good drama even if Jess was a little over the top (can't have romance without some drama - which was missing from 5 years and 4 days... :)). Loved the interplay of a long distance romance and the building love between Jess and Alex. And the sex was Awsome! Definitely 5 stars!

LiebethLiebethabout 2 years ago

What a talented writer with amazing stories to tell

Slurpy29Slurpy29about 2 years ago

Read the whole series again and it’s just as good as the first couple of times I read it. That says something about the fantastic writing of the author and the beautiful, romantic tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Where are you Carey? Hopefully you will write more. Love love love your beautiful stories and wonderful characters. I will never tire of reading and rereading your works. Absolutely five stars all the way

DickSimpsonDickSimpsonalmost 2 years ago

Back into the Makiverse again. My spell check goes crazy when I use that word. Always enjoy reading about Jess and Alex and their crazy friends. When are you going to finish The Journey? Waiting with bated breath. How do you bait breath?

Roti8211Chanai643Roti8211Chanai643about 1 year ago

This is a great story!

I love the main characters, they are nice people, their friends are so real in their actions, protective and caring!

Thank you for another great story!

Rapier875Rapier87512 months ago

Yet again another beautiful story, a worthy sequel.

Rapier

shayneoneshayneone9 months ago

wishing you well a fan for a long time be well happy and safe shayne

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I love happy endings! But a straight line from A to B would be a rather boring story. So the despairing pauses in between makes the dynamics of the plot and it contributes to the development of characters. So thank you, Carey! Could I ask for a wish? I»m not done with Alex and Jess. I want to hear about their wedding and kids and their recipe for everyday magic.

FlamethrowFlamethrow4 months ago

Outstanding love story

FlynDutchmanFlynDutchmanabout 2 months ago

A wonderful read and a romper of an experience! Well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usercareythomas@careythomas
Twitter: @CareyThomas144 I set up a twitter account to deal with the plagiarizer (but then she blocked me) but now that I have an account, I thought I'd let you all know! . Recommended reading order: Five Years and Four Days Summer and Fall Looking at the Sun A Ghost o...