All Comments on 'Summer at Grandma's'

by TE999

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
This was the exact story!

You just repeated the same story. This is not a sequel. A sequel would be Penny and Anita in Paris.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
More

I hope you will continue with this story it is fantastic,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
A funny snippit

was when they were talking about how Roger reacted to the divorce haha how the hell else is he supposed to react? Not only did he lose his wife, but he lost her to his SISTER!!! Maybe it's just me, but I'd act the same way too. Overall, good story though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great loved both stories

First off this is a sequel so calm down. Second of all I am really glad you captured the concept of having hot lesbian sex mixed with a good plot and funny dialogue. You have real talent as a writer. Would love read more of the story but I am not demanding one. These two are great on their own. Wouldn't mind more though can't get enough of these girls.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Ridiculous reaction .

The guy find out his wife is cheating with his sister, and the family is upset with his reaction!?! These 2 couldn't have been more self centered and heartless. And families reaction, more upset with him then the 2 liars and cheaters, is really unbelievable. "Okay honey, screw your brother over, were behind you" They must really hate this guy for some reason. What a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
wow!!!

great story, and the last 2 comments? same guy i am guessing making an ass of himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous