All Comments on 'Summer at the Beach'

by PKenny5860

Sort by:
  • 79 Comments
sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 5 years ago
Thoughts

"I didn't think it would be this big a deal." - He made it QUITE clear that it was a big deal, and she just blew him off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Only a 3 from me because the revenge sex would never take place

No way that revenge sex would ever take place or the parties involved would agree and get so sexually aroused and Jews falling love with Kent. Just unbelievable. As far as moving the wife out of the house and cleaning out the bank accounts totally illegal and the courts would make him put back the money. The ending seemed to contrived

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome

Great story. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Okay if you can completely throw reality out the window

And get over the fact that he's such a whiny bitch. For an engineer, he's pretty stupid. Who even considers letting his wife stay in a beach house for the summer with her slut friend? I mean really. He gave her away. The rest of the story followed predictably along. His "revenge" wasn't much better. So he fucks her friend? What does that do for him except make him just as bad as his wife? He's still married. Just get a divorce and move on. If he needed professional help to set aside his wife's actions, then man up and get some help. But not being able to enjoy summer and the beach is going to make him a lousy husband and Father. Grow a pair dude! I hate spineless wimps. Ruined the story.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 5 years ago
This story was a bit clinical.

He claims to love his wife, but the words do not match his emotionless actions. She does not appear to care for her husband in any real way.

You did avoid the temptation to have the husband beat the living bejesus out of her slut friend with a pickaxe handle, so kudos for that. You had the wife suddenly decide she loved the guy and want to remain married, as is required in LW stories. The guy divorced the cheating slut and found a better, bigger titted woman, as required in LW. (You score double for having her be his secretary. If his big titted secretary had also been his sister-in-law, you would have had a hat trick, or a trifecta!) The wife was catatonic from grief after the divorce, as required in LW. The slut friend fell in love with him, but it was unrequited, as expected in LW. We had high tech cameras, often a staple of the LW story. The boyfriend wound up in jail for selling drugs, so you nailed that one! You hit most of the bases required by LW readers, including the husband being faithful and clueless for a long time.

You had them bar their souls, which was probably the most painful part of the revenge. I assume it requires some sort of piercing? You still have trouble with punctuation, especially with dialogue. An editor would help a lot. Keep writing as the potential is there. I suggest you work on having the characters show emotion and try to come up with something a tiny bit original in the way of plot, or simply make the story so dramatic your readers love it regardless of originality.

Finally, you have a knack for revealing the story in your lead-in, or teaser. You should mention what the story is about, but you tend to let the cat out of the bag. You don't tease. It's more like a summary, or cliff notes in your case.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Liked

But the revenge sex and her saying she love him get real no way .Thanks for the read makes the coffee go down early in the morning .Will read more of your stories in the future.

SKHPSKHPover 5 years ago
Timeline

I'm a bit confused about the timeline. The whole beach-house issue started on Memorial Day Weekend, that's end of May. The moment of truth, the discovery, came on the 4th of July weekend, that's about 5 weekends later.

According to the story, the lovemaking began to "dwindle" after the first couple of weekends from normal down to zero. "Dwindle" IMO means a process of at least 2 steps, that means the no-sex-weekend would be the 4th - if not the last - weekend in June, means: close before July 4th. Than comes the weekend he had to refrain from coming to the beach. After that he "spent the next several weeks working on the Navy contract" and had to travel for the week before 4th July. The whole description suggests a lot of weekends, but there where realy only five weeks in between the beginning and the sad end.

He started to get suspicious at least when there was no sex one weekend and no disappointment when announced that he could not come to the beach. But he never really checked on the girls via security system? You cannot be so distracted by work to let these suspicions slip, especially if it is so simple to get the information either live or from the recordings. Not believable!

But the main issue that kept me from giving full marks was the totally disgusting revenge sex (one could call some of it rape) and the fact that a replacement for Marnie (= Angela) was already waiting - too convenient to be real.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
to those that complain about the love of the husband being fake

You have all been lied to.

Love can die. Love can wane. Love can grow. Everyone that claims the husband didn't actually love the wife has swallowed the religion of "unconditional love"

'surely the husband should show MORE feeling if he truly loved her'. I call 'no true-Scotsman fallacy' on you. Unhealthy love is unconditional, and that is what everyone seems to be rooting the husband have for his wife in the comments.

How do I know all this? I too was once like you! I thought unconditional love was true love. All it does is turn you into a servant/doormat/punching bag for those that either don't love you, or love you less. Without self respect, you slowly lose the ability to love and respect others. You become an animus of the IDEA of love with some distorted slave-master mentality that is truly toxic for both parties. Of course I got angry and mean, but that didn't mesh with my religion of 'true love/soulmate'.

Maybe this husband understands that because....duh...he's lived a life before meeting this wife. Maybe he's already learned the lesson of love being a two way street of work and commitment. Him feeling anger is already an indicator that he loved her. And to those that dismiss his hurt as "just his ego", I'll remind you that LOVE itself is tied heavily into ego. Your sense of self is USUALLY tied into your moods and emotions. It's like if you went up to a girl that buys her man a nice dinner and telling her, "this is JUST about your fragile ego...because you need to feel HAPPY...and making him happy is how you selfishly feel happy." Did that sound stupid? Because that's how people sound complaining about anger/love and ego.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
From the conditions he set at the beginning it was clear that . . .

. . . either he was an overly controlling asshole or he just didn’t trust his wife in the first place. HDK pretty much nailed it.

RRefETuV

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not very good

Even for a revenge story this is bad. And that's saying something. His little hissy fit in the deli the first day that he told her about the house was an indication as to his character. There were practically no redeeming qualities given to his character other than his being a hard worker. One thing you failed to mention is the fact that others had access to the videos and you can bet that they watched them.

ValintValintover 5 years ago
Thoughts

Feels like it's missing a first chapter. I usually don't care that much about (and often skip) the "Here's the story of our relationship" prologues in LW stories, but here, the real mystery seems more how this couple ever got together than that they split up.

Where the story started was basically the relationship dynamic of a stern father trying to ride herd on a rebellious teenaged daughter who's eager to go out and party with boys and has no interest in spending time with her killjoy dad. It reads to me like the marriage was functionally dead at the start of the story, and the story was just about slapping the husband in the face with that reality.

Feels like the story could have benefited from showing whether the couple was ever actually happy together, and how they got to the point that the story started.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Adding to what HDK said

Wife did things for lover she wouldn't do for husband. Check. Wife cuts off husband from sex. Check. Wife is so into being slutty, she can't even make the barest effort to coneal it by saying, "I love you." Check.

Prince020402Prince020402over 5 years ago
Please pick a tense and stick with it

One example:

[I looked out at the ocean bathed in the light of the full moon shimmering on the water as the waves' crash upon the shore.

Marnie comes over and puts her left arm around my waist and said, "Isn't it beautiful sweetheart."]

You went from past tense ("I looked") to present tense ("Marnie comes") and back to past ("and said"). You did this throughout the story.

I liked it but the revenge sex was a bit over the top.

Get an editor but keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
there is no way he could have had sex of any kind with either of them

knowing the history of the guys they were with, unless he had a suicide wish for HIV, in no way would he have touched either of them again. 2* for a bad ending

CaOldDogCaOldDogover 5 years ago
Good effort

Better than your first story where you never explained what drove Mallory to cheat and ditch her family in such a clumsy transparent way for her weekend get away.

Now you tell us in the story description that Marnie is going to cheat at the beach house and for a lady that is only married for two years at 28 years old it seems like she was way too willing to ditch her marriage.

In both stories the wives seem to have fallen without a lot of thought out reasoning.

PiperHamlinPiperHamlinover 5 years ago
I found this an improvement over your previous story

You picked a direction, and stuck with it. It's a direction I don't personally like, but you didn't split the baby here. My favorite part was at the end, where the protagonist still had issues about the beach and worried it would affect his current marriage.

Infidelity can have the effect of poisoning the next relationship, and you acknowledged that. That's a story I'd like to see you write.

penneydog55penneydog55over 5 years ago
Wowee !

I enjoyed the story!.......So I'm not going to write a review of the World around cheating!.......All I want to say is Thanks for a well written story! ★★★★★ WOOF!

Richie4110Richie4110over 5 years ago
Great story until the retribution

I thought this was a wonderful drama with the full expectation that cheating would occur until you orchestrated the retribution. Yes, he had the right to lose his mind and seek revenge, but you weakened his character by the events he executed to gain his revenge. I believe you even put those words in his mouth.

|

Thanks for your effort to entertain and I hope you will keep creating great stories.

enderlocke77enderlocke77over 5 years ago
nice

round about story had everything in it lol. the sex revenge thing was a bit fantasy, i personaly would be to scared of catching an std to do that but made for a good read

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Keep up this line of writing

No worries about the hater cucks out there. No condom for you pal . Great writing , great story . You got moxy kid. 5 stars all the way from a blue collar guy .turn

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 5 years ago
Too Much

First, there are two detailed Hubby/Sweetie sex sessions before the two of them go to the beach, and another at the beach before Jess gets there. They are expected to have sex. Doesn’t have to take so much time/space ... does not advance the plot.

Gotta agree with poorly thought-out time line. Quickly losing track of the video feed is unlikely. A lot happened while Hubby was so lonely.

ut the stupidest decision was to have sex with both miscreants after getting them out of jail. First ... the bareback, per previous comment. But more so, because both women could/would rack him over the coals legally and with his employer. Yeah, it might be an adolescent’s dream, but in reality, any sexual interest in them would be pretty unlikely. Basically, it was extortion and they would confirm any true or CONTRIVED claim they could imagine.

Yeah, and having a beautiful, caring and buxom replacement already in the wings is just TOO convenient. Too many clues given too early!

2* you can do better

oldbearswitcholdbearswitchover 5 years ago
Good story, ignore the idiots, wasn't too harsh

The last 2 or 3 whiny paragraphs took your 5 to a 4

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Good try BUT

The story was well conceived as to the plot and story line but you need to learn how to write a story. You also should use an editor as some of the grammar and structure is done well as opposed to a middle school level story. Good ideas but now well put together.

T.T.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not badly written

It’s just that you hit every trope on the literotica LW highway.

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 5 years ago
Suggestions for next time

Don’t telegraph the plot. When you tell us the wife’s friend I’s a loose wench, your telling us they’re going to cheat. Husbands don’t dictate rules, they discuss the iessues, and reach an agreement. Avoid one dimensional characters, the pure and righteous husband,the brainless wife, the lowlife lover, the loving boss who gives the young man everything. Make it plausible.

Look forward to your next story

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
"I sat their stunned."

I liked the story, for the most part. My issues were the numerous spelling and punctuation errors. An editor would have caught your "their vs there" and "your vs you're" distractions, as well as the many others you seemed to miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

She is a disrespectful cunt and showed that fromgo. She was gonna have 3 months to hang with her friend so I wouldn’t have killed her to hang with hubby a few more hours. The pig has been fucking them outside the house for a while in the van and such. If her and her friend were selfish cunts they might’ve been able to get away with it. I would’ve also sent all the videos to all there coworkers at the school . The dirty sluts deserve that.

PowersworderPowersworderover 5 years ago

It was a nice story, well done!

As a commenter said below, the initial dialogue between husband and wife telegraphed her cheating, but it was still a decent BtB story.

Marnie made me laugh at the end thinking he'd forgive her... She'd cheated on him for months, swallowing and giving up her ass to two guys, both things she refused Dan. Aside from getting pregnant by her lover, I can't think of a worse form of betrayal! It was nice he got a bit of payback on the slutty bitch, but it wasn't even in the same league as the pain she'd inflicted on him, so I'm not sure why he regretted it.

It was also great to see Dan move on post-divorce. Nothing ruins a BtB story more than the husband pining away for his slut wife after kicking her to the kerb.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 5 years ago
5

Good, but cut off the payback too soon .... coulda gone who hog bdsm.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Very good

I enjoyed The story very much. He wasn't very smart letting her stay at the beach with a known party girl. Revenge sex a little much, but I did enjoy how he led her to believe he would take her back, and then hit her with the bomb. Making her feel the pain, and loss that he felt was perfect. Listen to the constructive criticism by other writers. You're pretty darn good now, and you'll get better.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 5 years ago
Revenge and catatonic

The revenge and catatonic were a bit too much. Why not just dump her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
HUSBAND SHOULD HAVE MADE HIS DECISION AND PASSED WITHOUT HER

If he had safety concerns for the distance from home, was afraid for his wife being thee alone, and did not want to spend his week nights away from her then why bring it up at all?

Premised on a poor idea with regards to character concerns.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Revenge ruined the story, totally unbelievable.

GOOD STORY, SHOULD HAVE FORGOTTEN PAGE 4.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wife was blasted with a Martian Slut Ray, Husband ? Who knows

A couple of losers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
It could have been much better

Had he not been so insecure he could have enjoyed the videos of his wife and then also could have shared the girlfriend on his weekend trips to the house. Instead this was turned into a lame burn the bitch story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
A message for the anonymous trolls

If its and buts were candy and nuts we all would have a Merry Christmas. Write something besides snide comments. Walk a mile in an author's moccasins before you judge so harshly. Perhaps, if you ask the author,you could get permission to rewrite the story with your particular slant on the story or characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great Story

I personally hold the opinion that this story in particular is one of the most believable and well made stories. So well made in fact, that it’s hard to even fault the writer for the occasional spelling/grammar mistakes seen throughout the piece. This is one of the most genuine sounding stories on here, it’s not some poorly thought out short story where the husband (as every husbands in these stories always seem to do) finds that he loves watching his wife bang other guys. It’s fairly unrealistic, and quite frankly, I’m surprised this is one of the only stories I have found that doesn’t follow the boring outline. PKenny5860 you have made quite the story here. Don’t listen to the deadbrained readers wanting every story to be the same! Keep up the fantastic work!

William_LinesWilliam_Linesover 5 years ago
Well written Story.

This story is well written.

The revenge that Kent took against Marnie's friend Jessica was strange but I understand Kent's need to reassert his manhood.

Keep writing and I'll keep reading.

Billy Lines

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
great WWID story

The What Would I Do in that situation, Like telling the boss to hold the property til he finished his deadline project, then took off the rest of the summer, telling her 'Hey we got the beach house for the rest of summer courtesy of boss, omitting that she could have had it earlier. Despite some plot loopholes , e.g. if the security cams also had mics why didn't he listen in on the first hot tub conversation, doubt it was innocent.

The revenge sex was understandable and smart that he didn't prolong it or they might get ideas for reverse blackmail.

I could see a chapter 2, the real reason his boss retired was managing his amateur porn kingdom became a full time position, haha! Cam feeds with sound, loaning out house to friends and workers that he guessed were still getting it on. Feeds uploaded to server. All he would need is a pay portal window and cha-ching!

Anyway, good story, made me put on my thinkin' cap, and keep it up!

Rw43Rw43over 5 years ago
And this is why engineers don't make decisions in a hurry

I have an engineer friend who uses the terms "net gain" and "net loss", though I'm doubtful they are purely professor jargon. The jist of it is that any solution (or in this case, unexpected benefit) that causes additional problems must be evaluated in terms of which situation brings you closer to your maximum goal: efficiency, production, profit, happiness, whatever.

If Kent had reason to doubt Marnie's maturity or commitment to her marriage, he would have been better off offering her limited usage of the beach house without ever letting her know it was available all the time. But he needed time to realize that.

Additionally, if the boss was willing to give up the rental income anyway, he should have been willing to give Kent more time to decide. That way Kent wouldn't have to have been the only responsible adult, when we all knew what was coming if he left the legal but irresponsible partiers alone.

In many of these stories, the writer intimates that he is glad the wife cheated. Maybe he wouldn't choose to be betrayed, but he sure doesn't do anything to prevent it. This is not one of those stories to me.

Only plot problem i saw was listening in to a conversation on the beach. Every beach on the Carolina coast has constant breeze. Earbuds or not, parabolic mike or not, the house has to set back away from the beach far enough that no conversation held on the beach could possibly be heard at the house, unless the tide was so high that they were shouting in order to be heard over the surf. And, no, i can't see the cheating wife yelling, "I'll miss you, babe" to her boyfriend when they could have been talking calmly up at the house.

But that's a nitpick.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Rw43 comments are good

The story is a good read but it has a few unrealistic parts. If the mistrust about there following all the rules why would it take so long to check the archived video. I would have been checking every night, guess I am just not trusting enough. I liked the revenge and he was right, a cheater breaks your trust I don't think it can ever be regained. I can't think of anything that would destroy love then something like what happened. Once Maaaybee but to continue after the first time no way.

VenustasVenustasover 5 years ago
Could have been a 5*

This had the potential of being a very good story but was let down by lack of forethought. The first thing being the description,

"A wife and friend spend summer at a beach house she cheats." So no surprises as we know the end before the story starts.

Running surveillance cameras 24/7 takes a tremendous amount of storage space if overwriting is to be avoided particularly for multiple cameras. Archiving doesn't solve this problem it only moves it to elsewhere, the same total amount of storage is required. However a state of the art system for this type of application would only record when movement was detected which both reduces storage requirements and greatly speeds reviewing recording. Additionally modern surveillance systems have variable speed playback down to individual frames and multiple cameras displaying on one screen making monitoring a quick process so you can get a pretty good idea what's going on in 15 to 20 minutes leaving no excuse for not staying on top.

The guy is supposed to be a senior engineer for Christ sake and therefore should be a logical thinker. If I were in that situation I would have watched Marnie live when she reported in and give her a later time slot that would be reasonable for to be home to be home by particularly as they claimed to be home by the fire in the evenings. I would certainly monitor the recordings around the time they claimed to be at home. Lets face it if they were having parties they last for hours and they could be detected within a few minutes at very high speed playback. Finding out sooner rather than later would have little impact on the overall story but its would be much more realistic behaviour for an already suspicious husband.

Lastly I would not have touched either girl with a barge pole knowing they had been screwing with high risk druggies. As Marnie had already been at it I suppose Kent had already been exposed. Personally I would have let them have their day in court when they were arrested as they were only allowed to stay at the house on the strict agreement that they asked no one in. Once they broke that rule they violated the agreement and therefore not entitled to stay. Think that's cruel, then what about all of what Marnie did to Kent and for how long.

I gave it 3*

VenustasVenustasover 5 years ago
Whoops

Whoops

I forgot to say Good Job - keep it up.

Also I agree with @Rw43's comment about limiting her access to the house to timed when he was there. I would have told her that it was conditional upon a

company employee being always being present when the house was occupied and get the boss to back me up. I would get him to provide a memo offering the house saying "It's an insurance requirement". That would stop any of her arguments without making me the bad guy. Of course it would kill the story so is not very helpful!

A wife going out with single girls or divorcees is bad news and prolonged contact in isolation guarantees disaster, particularly with a known party slut like Jess.

I see a number of comments about spelling, grammar and need of an editor. I think it is the hight of bad manners to make such comments about a published work on an amateur writing site and find it quite insulting. Of course there will be errors when a few thousand words have been produced. Instead of showing your own nit-picking ignorance show us your own perfect stories. Personally I have a number of stories in various stages of completion. Most of them have rewritten parts as better ideas have surfaced and it is these areas of change that are most likely to have errors. As for editors and further rewrites, I personally just don't have the time.

OnethirdOnethirdover 5 years ago
Set up

The ending when he makes love to the slut friend and she falls in love with him was kind of silly, but this was basically a BTB story. What do you expect when you send your wife away for the summer? Even before the partying, she was acting irresponsibly. If there was alot more coercion and the wife was caught in a one-off I would have rooted for a non BTB story, but it wasn’t set up for that. Finally, what maniac would set up a summer with only weekend visitation? That’s a crappy time in the making!

LoejtcLoejtcover 5 years ago
How To Make Sure You Receive A Low Score

How can someone clever enough to write a 5 page story manage to destroy it in three short paragraphs?

If he had ended the story at the point where he tells about "the fall wedding in New England as the leaves are at their peak of color" I would have rated it a 3.

But when goes on to tell us he hates summers, can't stand the beach, would not trust his wife to be alone at the beach, and states "it's to bad I can't completely trust his bride to be" he clearly is carrying a lot of baggage from his first marriage and has major unresolved issues that will make his next marriage difficult. He needs to get his head on straight and so does the author. Those dropped my score to two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
1 star

A most depressing story... not going to read any more of yours

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
marnie didn't suffer

no talk about what happened the year up to divorce? She keep fucking around and living off his money or what? Did she get any STD AIDs etc?

fritz51fritz51almost 5 years ago
Great story.

Some comments complain that he should never have allowed her to have a summer at the beach. An entire summer is a long time but she cheated within two weeks so the length of time really isn't the issue. Based on the info given she had never cheated on him before and he had no reason to distrust her. Are those persons advocating "NO" to the vacation because they can't trust their own wives to be faithful? True, it would be disconcerting to have a slut friend like Jess along but a faithful wife would not have been single or double dating beach bums in any capacity, no hot tub, no necking, no one on one with any man. This is the flaw in any "she was drugged" defense as she placed herself in position for something to happen. In my book she was already cheating, prior to the sex. She was engaging in private adult interaction that would not pass the "husband sniff test", therefore cheating.

He's lucky he allowed her to show her true self, that is a selfish, deceitful, unworthy wife who would have eventually cheated anyway, maybe after children became part of their lives. Moving on was the only option, the revenge fuck was ill advised due to STD possibilities but, that aside, I did like the plan. Making the videos public would have also been a nice touch but you can't have everything.

Worth at least a 4*

Just_WordsJust_Wordsalmost 5 years ago
You lost me...

...when he had sex with the sluts. I know it was intended to demean them, but I would never touch either of those women. Otherwise, it was sad but good.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Story sucked

I don’t come to literotica to read about controlling husbands with low self esteem. I give zero stars to any story that talks more about lawyers and divorce than sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good Story Until.....

Sex with Jess and his wife when they got back turned a solid 4 or 5 star story into a 1 or 2 star story. That was a completely unnecessary addition to the story and greatly detracted from it.

danoctoberdanoctoberover 4 years ago
I agree with the previous Anon commenter.

Good story, but why would he have sex with those two sluts after those women were having unsafe sex with 2 strangers?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
STDs

Why would He have seex with either one of Those Sluts ?? I bet they both had STDs from those 2 beach Bums

WargamerWargamerabout 4 years ago

The revenge sex was superfluous in the end. Why would he even bother to touch the diseased cunts. No one in their right mind would.

Author u appear to be fixated on hyperventilation of your female cheaters and the use of paper bags to calm them. This appears in nearly every story, why???

KRD19254KRD19254about 4 years ago

Would have been a 5*, except for that revenge slut sex. That killed it for me.

And Angella from PA to VP - no way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
At least he didn't reconcile.

Was a good read until he decided to bed them for revenge . That spoilt the story for me .

Like others have commented , they could be full of diseases , why would he risk it ?

I disagree with him tying up with Angela too . It just made everything all too nicely tied up , packaged with pretty bows .... sickly sweet .

jtwheelsjtwheelsabout 4 years ago
Agree with others comments STDs

Other than that I read it and enjoyed

vickitvohiovickitvohioalmost 4 years ago
flat

how could you ruin a btb scenario? no guy would have screwed those two. burn them, ruin them, make them lose their jobs etc. but that turned out flat :0/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
The beginning was good.

The anger at the end was just a downer. Revenge sex? The whole end just seemed like something that you needed to get out of your head.

You created some decent characters, and then just threw them all away at the end. It was sad. Your situation could have gone so many ways, into discovery, into a deeper relationship, into make-up sex...but you just threw them away.

bobareenobobareenoover 3 years ago

So, despite the betrayal he would stick his raw dick in those two? He forgot they had been fucking two druggie slimeballs all summer? Bright guy. Also as a plot device, his betrayal fuck worked poorly, made him unsympathetic.

JonDoe315JonDoe315about 3 years ago

not a bad story other than sexing his wife with her friend and glad of how the ending came about.

kirei8kirei8about 3 years ago
Enjoyed the story but

What other husband on the entire planet would let his wife stay in a beach house in a little bikini on a busy beach with a single girfriend for an entire summer visiting her only on weekends? Only one who would throw gasoline on a fire to put it out. Like Walter says, "DUMBASS!".

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
I dont get it

Yeah it was his wife's choice to continue after being drugged the first time.

having his wife stand and watch him make love to a woman so she could feel what he went through, not bad, BUT she had cheated on him, would she be that worried.

What I don't get is why he rewarded the friend with a night of great sex from the description, a thank you maybe for getting his wife started on cheating ??,

She knew what she was doing to her friends husband.

I feel sorry for the beach bums, they just took up the offer of free pussy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Started out okay and then slid right into just another heartless Cunt and a complete loser husband. She was a Cunt from the start. Why would he even marry her. Yes he did divorce the Cunt (best part of story) but the revenge was just stupid.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I enjoyed the first half of the story. The revenge part cheapened the character. I think the revenge could have been different.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 2 years ago

I agree with most of the other comments, the revenge sex ruined the character. Plus after everything they did with those scumbags, having sex with them was just gross. Enjoy your STDs folks.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Good revenge on the cheating bitch and her friend. Nice little bit of salt in the wound too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good for hubby to get that revenge. Perfect. It would have "ruined his character" not to fuck over the bitches. He would have been just another WACC. Yeah the revenge could have been different. He could have sold the sluts to a Mexican whore house.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The part where he bangs both of the women was just stupid. It could have legal consequences as well; I don't know NCarolina law, but in some states having sex with one's spouse after knowing of the spouse's adultery is deemed "condonation", i.e. one has condoned the behavior of the adulterous spouse. The consequence is to prevent adultery from being used either as a reason for divorce or a factor to be considered in splitting property or awarding alimony/support. Plus, how would anyone feel like fucking either of these two sluts; beach bum drug dealers have a high likelihood of having some nasty sexually transmitted disease.

dark2donut2dark2donut2over 2 years ago

Probably the best story of this author, the plot is solid and not regurgitated garbage as most plots in LW. The weakness is too much deus ex machina style monitoring mumbo jumbo which is very typical of LW stories but it is at least in the function of the plot so it is tolerable.

There are other weaknesses. The wife is described as complete bimbo without a shred of IQ, which is sort of typical hogwash of most BTB authors.

"So I went to the kitchen and grabbed a paper bag from the bottle of Jack"

A person is hyperventilating so hard liquor will help? This seems to be another cliché from LW writers - grab a bottle and get soaked - apparently a sign of maturity from this accomplished "engineer" after a "unavoidable" sermon.

The last few paragraphs are also unavoidable rebound with "Angela" out of blue, the BTB stories have to have that.

Not bad but the author has a hard time avoiding stereotypes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed story but felt story suffered with the revenge sex A 4

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

There is no Nags Head Island. In fact, Nags Head isn’t even on an island.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Hey I've been to one of those NC beach houses. Tall ones on stilts lifted like 20 feet up because of the storms they get.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. Wife & her friend has fun fucking in the beach house, seemingly not caring about her husband... until they're found out. An "it was fun, until it wasn't". Wife's backbone & integrity barely measure, her friend's even less. She could've said no, even after the 1st night of being drugged, but didn't. "I'm sorry" only weighs when truly meant, not as a ploy to save one's skin.

I felt that the response after getting the women from the court house was a bit much, though on the other hand, I loved the retribution. While his wife should've been able to feel at least some of his pain & betrayal, I'm not quite sure what happened was the best way; some would've shown the point, but I believe it wound up going somewhat overboard.

However, they probably fucked more than those 2 druggies, as there were parties with dozens of people. They - he especially - should be checked for STDs. I especially his words after the divorce papers were served. 4stars Bob

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Good read, didn't care for the closing paragraphs. Why blame the beach for marring a slut. Second issue is no husband would leave a wife with a known slut in a beach house with a state of the art audio video monitoring system, and check once every 3 weeks. Still 5*.

JRandyJJRandyJover 1 year ago

Anonymous 8 months ago, Although theoretically you are correct Nags head is not on an Island, but my years on the coast in South and North Carolina it is referred to as a Island and I have heard many refer to it as Nags Head Island. I've also heard it referred as Kitty Hawk Island. BUT you cannot access Nags Head NC from NC mainland with out crossing a bridge.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Mixed feelings. Thought he waited way too long to act after learning of their negative activities, 4*.

Darkie10Darkie108 months ago

Kent was way to accommodating. He should have shut Jess from the beginning.

AllNigherAllNigher8 months ago

So she cheated with at least two druggies and his revenge was to risk getting an std by ducking the two of them.... dumb....

Like it up to that point though and glad he didn't take her back and blame himself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous