All Comments on 'Summer Awakenings'

by silverisgold

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Awesome

This has all the making of the beginning of a great chain story. Excellent writing, character development, and build up to the sex. You should seriously consider chapter two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Hot

I’d love to see how this story develops.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 3 years ago

I absolutely love this story did not excite me but it was a nice story. I had a mature lady friend to helped me learn how to please a woman I’ve pleased many with my oral capabilities. I love orally eating pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
May We Have Some More, Please? (Said in his Best Brit Accent)

This was a great story. No bullshit, no bad issues, just fun and heartwarming. I would seriously love to read more. Maybe Kelly falls for Alex? :) Maybe the IUD doesn't work?? So many ways this could work out to be a great series... You are a gifted writer.

Jonny_BluelineJonny_Bluelineover 3 years ago

More, please! It's a very well written story and has a lot of room for more chapters.

TSreaderTSreaderover 3 years ago

Wonderfully written and very yummy to boot. I'd say you have a winner here and I do hope you'll continue this story. Thank you!

nodinegnodinegover 3 years ago

One of the best I've read in a while. Please continue.

theo_minortheo_minorover 3 years ago
Hot story!

I think every guy wishes he had a Kelly in his life. . .

I'd love to read more about Alex' Summer of Sexual Education, and also how his relationship with Mary Sue develops. . .

RockahulaRockahulaover 2 years ago

Great job! You’re a talented storyteller.

I am one of Lit. Volunteer Editors, and I have some suggestions for you about how you can improve your grammar, punctuation, etc. if you are interested. Let me know by email. crochlen@yahoo.com

Regards

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Nice premise.

But no nearly enough dialog about how what was being done to one or the other felt.

And rushed. Really rushed.

Needed much more playing/touching/feeling before pussy was eaten or cock was in a mouth.

Needed involvement of breasts and nipples.

Seemed in a rush to get to orgasms.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous