All Comments on 'Summer Breeze'

by ChloeTzang

Sort by:
  • 36 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Sweet!

Loved it!

AZTT1AZTT1over 5 years ago
Fun story

Your story made skydiving sound really appealing

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Breezy....

CT,

This has a nice flow along with some good peaks. I almost always find your characters believable and am capable of empathy. This one has impressive technical detail without being overblown. Please keep at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

Thanks for a light, fun, and very "up beat" read. Could almost smell the warm Jasmin scented breeze

Cracker270Cracker270over 5 years ago
Loved the description of the jump

Felt like I was there.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Thanks

charming little piece of tail blew my socks off

for real

LinneaLundinLinneaLundinover 5 years ago
Summer Fun

Thanks for this summer breeze Chloe! A delightful story with a bit of drama that lead to some hot hay field sex. Always love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

why haven't you finished Chinese takeout.

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 5 years agoAuthor
Why haven't I finished Chinese Takeout?

Oh god, the guilt. I have to get back to Jay-Lin but I was off sky-diving and troll hunting in Texas and you know, space ships and aliens and then there was that hotel in Shanghai ("Mistaken Identity" - available on Amazon, along with my story in Sex and Sorcery 4). I've been promising I'll get back to Chinese Takeout for a while. Gotta gotta gotta. Forgive me, I'll get there.

OICURADV82OICURADV82over 5 years ago
Now I don't have to try it myself.

You certainly did put me under that canopy.

Thrilling to say the least.

BTW, I got "Mistaken Identity" from Amazon.

I was pleasantly surprised by the price.

Looking forward to starting it tonight.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOL

Loved it as always. You're such a talented writer. 5*

dididothatdididothatover 5 years ago
Nailed it

Another wonderful slice of Chloe. Super story, very up beat as some else said. Stacey x

dwoelfledwoelfleover 5 years ago
You did it again!

You took me on another of your wonderful rollicking joy rides of live, lust and sex. Somehow in there was also this great vignette of life and living. Love your writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your stories

You are one of my favorite authors. Please keep writing.

steverob1054steverob1054over 5 years ago
Amazing!!

Chloe, thanks for the story, it is absolutely fantastic so 10 stars wouldn't have been enough.

Whenever I log on to Lit and see that Chloe Tzang has posted a new story, my day gets 100% better.

Whatever your subject matter, you write so incredibly well and your descriptions are so detailed and realistic that you take the reader with you all the way. You are an extraordinarily talented lady, so thank you for sharing your talent with us.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
good stuff!!

lovely run on sentence style, lots of immersive detail, relatable and down to earth language!! Besides this, for me personally, really appreciated the emphasis on consent and mutual enjoyment; having gone off penetration-heavy sex and changed the way I think about sex as a whole, I find a lot of writing to be too heavily male orientated, with uncomfortable references to being 'tight' or 'resisting', which immediately put me ill at ease. I'm impressed that you managed to write a penetration-heavy piece, that still felt comfortable and two-sided. I only found this site a few days back, and you'll be the first author I follow!

ChloeTzangChloeTzangover 5 years agoAuthor
Thanks everyone

Thanks again for all the lovely comments. Glad you're enjoying and if you haven't read any of my stories before and you enjoyed this one, you'll likely enjoy "Chinese Eyes" as well. There's 45 more (right now) of my stories on LIT and one novel ("Mistaken Identity") on Amazon so if you really enjoyed this, you got a lot of enjoyment ahead. More coming, both on LIT and on Amazon, so even more to look forward too.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 5 years ago
NIce Hot Story, great memories

Reminds me of parachuting days long past. Never got to use my reserve, but did have another jumper bounce off my canopy two separate times, a little startling, but never collapsed my chute, I just did a quick pull away to the opposite side and focused on where I was headed. Never thought that I had avoided a canopy collapse, just focused on the mission in front of me. Absolutely love this story, great attention to detail as usual, both in the loading zone, in the aircraft, in the air, and of course in the field. Wish you did illustrated stories. I'd love to see you in action. I'm still a Chinese Takeout fan, waiting to see Jay-Lin roll back into view.

nighthawk22204nighthawk22204over 5 years ago
Very Good Writing

but I repeatedly noticed a typo several times. This was using 'to' instead of 'too'. At least five times in this story, including once in your final comments paragraph. Otherwise, virtually perfect grammar and spelling for the literary style you've adopted. Not a problem, I just know you're trying to be perfect. Cheers!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 5 years ago
Chloe, you've done it again

Great story, hot sex, barbecue with some Bud, happy ending. What more could a guy want?

Good luck in the contest!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Took me right back!

Chloe,

Your narrative took me right back to my first jumps. Nicely done!

75rabbit75rabbitover 5 years ago

Damn good story! Makes me want to start jumping again.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
You Are Simply The Best!!!!

Once again outstanding, great fun read all the way. You always deliver characters that are interesting and very real. Much appreciated.

Separately; Hayley’s Party, a 10 part series, are parts 8 thru 10 going to happen? It is a wonderful blend of sex and action. Lastly, how is the category for your stories chosen? Thanks again for all the wonderful entertainment!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Read every one

I'll be honest and say I skimmed most of the skydiving parts and went to the sex. That's a reflection on me though, as the parts I did read are extremely well done. Of such high quality in fact that they wouldn't be out of place in a piece of writing that I wasn't reading to get off on. But still, more sex please.

It's also clear how much effort you put in and the pleasure you must derive from crafting such high quality writing.

Would you give us a glimpse into Chloe world by listing some of your favorite authors or books, erotic or non erotic? If you read Elmore Leonard for example I'll be tickled.

I fully expect to see one of your books become the next fifty shades - though it will be actually something of quality.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great story!

I really enjoyed this one. Thank you for writing, and thank you for sharing it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Love your stream of consciousness story!!!!!!

At first it may appear a bit fluffy and I was having a hard time with all the "coz"s. But you really got us into the head of your narrator and that's art! It's hard to do well and you did fabulously. I really congratulate you on your voice. You sound like you know who you are. I am just a bit envious of the freedom your narrator feels as this rarely lasts into real adulthood, and I am post-adult.

I'm so happy to have read this!

R.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Just the right touch

Light and breezy, with the solid underpinning of your particular knowledge of skydiving — and Teresa is just different enough from your other heroines to keep things interesting. I bought your ebook, and look forward to seeing your writing develop, in whatever direction — it’s always a pleasure.

FurryFaceFurryFaceover 5 years ago
I won't comment on specifics...

... enough people do that :)

All I'd like to say is - a beautiful story, beautifully written. Excellent work - please keep it up :)

...and - not many people have heard of Seals and Crofts (Bahai duo). Most people relate the song 'Summer Breeze' to the Isley Brothers (a second rate cover).

I don't think you'e old enough to have been around when they were recording, Chloe, so I can only assume you have an older relative who introduced you to their music?

BTW: Sorry for hijacking your story comments to make the point ;)

FF.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
nice story

enjoyed the light hearted story. Great read.

KaikaneKaikaneover 5 years ago
I Clenched.

That is a great story my dear Thank you for another riveting story. Your always doing great work. Great landing!!!!!

PhilDub2PhilDub2over 2 years ago

I just discovered your stories and appreciate the fact that the hot sex is supported by an actual story with an interesting background with interesting details, like the nuts and bolts of boats and skydiving. I also enjoy the “stream-of-consciousness” flow of the writing, which draws the reader into the experience.

ChopinesqueChopinesqueover 2 years ago

Five stars. Fun read. You are so good a writer.

ThesilveredfoxThesilveredfoxover 1 year ago

I used to jump like 40 or so years ago when squares were a relatively new thing, so I went through the static line route and progressed., anyways a novice came out of an islander and caught a streamer, fortunately she kept her head and she deployed her reserve though without cutting away. She hit the ground really hard like crash test dummy. In the bar that night she insisted on showing her horseshoe shaped bruises on her bum cheeks. A never to be forgotten moment.

Cracking story enhanced by the rumpy pumpy.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Great story! Just a gentle reminder that aviators and jumpers try not to confuse height and altitude...hurts credibility. I've got a couple hundred hours flying a C-182 jump plane, so loved the description from the jumpers perspective.

MacHardyMacHardyabout 2 months ago

Loved it. Reminds me of the flight training I did back in the time.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChloeTzang@ChloeTzang
Well, my new novella, "Draft Deferment" is now available on Amazon - And if you want to find out more about what I'm writing, you can find me on Facebook, * * * * * * * * * * Chloe is half chinese-vietnamese, half-white, lives somewhere in the USA. Work as an ER Nurse so I s...