Summer Camping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh. I thought you might come over for a little snuggle time but decided Cindy must have you trapped."

"She's trying. It's her sole purpose on the trip and she's taking it seriously. Well, not her sole purpose. Flirting with you is a close second."

"What are you talking about?"

She rolled her eyes at me. Rolling her eyes wasn't a very good sign but at least she was looking at me. "Give me a major break Sam, swimming, the bit with the towel, don't act like you didn't notice. You were flirting right back."

I opened my mouth but closed it without speaking.

"Thank you for not denying it." Claire clipped her words off, voice edged with irritation.

"No, I don't deny it. But flirting isn't doing. Besides if it bothered you why did you encourage it?"

"Encourage it? Are you kidding me?"

"Kidding? No." I pitched my voice higher, "What was 'Sam is it too early for a fire' if not encouraging? You knew I had a hardon tucked inside my shorts. You had to know Cindy would see it if I got up, so why did you push it?"

"Fine. I pushed it. Mostly because you two were being ridiculous. You were both acting like a couple of seventh-graders playing their first game of spin the bottle."

"Are you so whacked that you think I'm honestly interested in your sister? Jesus, that's total bullshit."

"No. I don't think you're after my sister. Everybody flirts. I was curious to see if you'd let her see you were excited."

"If I was excited who was it that got me exited? You."

"I know but still you get off on being seen don't you?"

"A little," I answered honestly. "If someone wants to see me why wouldn't that excite me? Did it turn you on, knowing your sister was seeing how excited you could get your boyfriend?" I stressed the "your."

She rolled her eyes and tossed her head but didn't answer. I let it go.

"Why did you punch the wall?"

"I didn't. I punched the mirror, that happened be attached to a wall." I glanced at my hand. "And also happened to be made of steel."

"Better than glass, we'd probably be trying to figure out where the nearest hospital is if it had been glass. But fine, why did you punch the mirror?"

"It was showing me my face."

"But why? That makes zero sense."

"Makes perfect sense if you're tired of looking at yourself. Tired of being reminded you're a total fucking idiot."

"Why would you think you're an idiot? And why in the middle of the night?" She paused long enough to brush her hair out of her eyes. "I don't get it. What's going on? I've seen you spend minutes trying to shoo a wasp out of the house instead of swatting it. I can't picture you hitting anything, or anyone."

She pushed her hair back again. "Were you mad at me? Are you mad at me about the Cindy and the stove?"

I was overwhelmed with fatigue. I didn't want to talk anymore. I didn't want to spend any more energy trying to figure things out or worry about anything. I wanted to go to sleep.

"No Claire. I was not mad at you. I am not mad at you. I am not mad at Cindy. I'm not mad at anyone except myself. I'm whipped. Let's go."

I stood up, wincing as the pins and needles started jabbing my feet. My ripped fingernail and my bruised, hopefully not broken, knuckles had fallen into a syncopated rhythm of throb and zing.

"Come on let's get back."

She turned and I followed, keeping close enough to share the pretty minimal illumination offered by the flashlight. Part of me wanted to invite her to lay down with me in my tent, not to fool around. I didn't have the energy to fool around. I just want to listen to her breathe. I imagined the sound would waft away the anxiety and fear that fluttered in my chest. I wanted to invite her to lie down with me but part of me was afraid she'd say "no."

When we got to the tents I stopped, hoping she at least wanted a kiss goodnight. She turned and suddenly I was convinced she would simply say good night and disappear into her tent. I took her hand with my left and breathed a sigh of relief when she didn't pull her hand away.

"Lie down with me for a bit, please." I whispered, though the cicadas were so loud I was afraid she wouldn't hear me. "No fooling around or anything. I just want to listen to you breathe." It sounded stupid when I said it out load.

"You know I was planning to come over to your tent when Cindy went to sleep didn't you?"

"I hoped so but the longer I waited the more I convinced myself that I was wrong, like usual."

"What did you expect me to do? Hop up and run over? You think she wouldn't love to blab to our folks?"

"I know. I'm sorry. I'm an idiot. I've told you that a million times. I was looking forward to having some time with you. School is just around the corner and you know how well that went last time around. I got more and more frustrated and felt more and more stupid for imagining anything more than what was happening might happen. It's not your fault, babe. It's mine. I do this all the time, build these unrealistic fantasies and when they crumble into shit, as any sane person would realize was the only possible outcome, I get pissed."

I brought her hand to my lips and kissed it. "Night Claire."

I pushed the flap aside and crawled into the tent. When I turned to zip the flap she was crawling in.

"Just for a little while. I don't have a pillow. Can we share?"

Of course we could.

---------

The pattering of rain woke me. The forecast had called for hot and humid with scattered afternoon thunder boomers. I had packed a tarp and poles to use as a rain fly but hadn't gone to the trouble of setting it up. I listened to the rain, it wasn't heavy, probably just a random sprinkle or two. I had convinced myself to skip the tarp and go back to sleep when a gust of wind shook the tent and the patter turned into a steady drumming.

"Fuck me," I whispered and sat up. Claire mumbled in her sleep and I jumped. I didn't remember much after we laid down. I couldn't recall her leaving. I must have fallen asleep. I wondered if she had decided to stay or simply fell asleep. The rain eased up but the tent shook, buffeted by another gust. I hated to wake her but trying to put up the tarp would be a bitch, even for two people.

"Claire?" I whispered as I nudged her shoulder. She mumbled and another rattling gust of rain spurred me to speak louder and nudge harder. "Claire, wake up."

Her eyes opened and darted around for a moment as she got her bearings.

"Sorry I had to wake you but it's starting to rain and I'll need help with the tarp." She nodded and rolled onto her knees.

"Let me run to the car and get the tarp and poles. Wait inside, no point in getting wetter than you need to." She nodded again and yawned.

The first drops of cold rain did wonders for squelching my morning boner. I flexed my hand as I made a dash for the car. It didn't feel as bad as I expected. I was halfway there before I remembered the keys were lying on the table by the camp stove. I didn't waste time stopping to tell myself I was an idiot.

Claire had been watching and guessed what the problem was. She hopped out of the tent and grabbed the keys before I even started back. We tried to hurry. There wouldn't be much point if it started raining hard enough to soak the tents before we got the damn tarp up. I dropped the keys, not once but twice, fumbling with my stiff fingers before Claire took them from me and popped the trunk. One of the poles caught on something under the seat, the trunk bounced open twice before I was able to slam it close and Claire got the giggles which made it seem not so bad.

Claire knew what to do. We worked quickly, getting the poles up, making sure the pole on the low end of the slope was a little lower so the water would run off in the right direction. My hand was stiff enough that it was hard to tie the ropes off.

"Hurry up you guys, it's getting wet in here."

"Are you fucking kidding me Cindy? You're getting wet? Why don't you come out and gives us a hand then?" I was pissed and didn't care if she knew it.

"I don't want to get wet."

"Neither do we," Claire snapped back. "Get out here and help us."

Cindy crawled out of the tent glaring at us. "Camping was your idea. I don't see why I have to get wet."

"Just hold this corner so I can tie it off," Claire replied, in a much calmer voice than I would have used. As Claire and Cindy cinched the last knot, the wind died and the rain started in earnest.

I glanced around the campsite as the two sisters huddled under the front edge of the tarp. I thought we were in reasonable shape. The tents were at the high end of what little slope there was and despite the fumbles, we got the tarp up before it poured. We had taken the trouble to put a ground sheet down before we pitched the tents.

The cardboard box the kitchen stuff was packed in was slowly collapsing into a sodden mass but that was no big deal. Claire had left her book on the table as well. It was already swelling and warped. She hadn't like it but I wondered if her mom would be pissed.

I walked away from the tents, into the open area between the tents and car and tilted my head back. I hadn't played in the rain since before I started grade school. I was already wet. Why not enjoy it? There wasn't any lightning.

I opened my mouth like I was a three year-old and let my mouth fill with rain water and swallowed. I wiped my eyes clear and examined my hand. The rain had dissolved most of the makeshift toilet paper bandage. There were a few strands trapped in the scabs over the two knuckles. The back of my hand had turned black and blue during the night.

"How is it?"

I looked up and Claire was standing there, getting soaked with me.

"Not as bad as I expected. Sore but I can use it."

She still had on the faded blue cotton tee shirt. The tee was well worn, thin and, best of all, soaking wet. I suppose wet tee shirt contests had already been invented by then. Claire would have been a shoo-in for the grand prize. Her nipples, even the little bumps on her areolas were clearly visible. When I tore my eyes away, she grinned and made a point of looking down.

My soaked-to-the-skin, white cotton shorts were next to invisible. I could see my cock and pubic hair almost as easily as if I had been wearing nothing.

What could I do? I grinned back at her and grabbed her hands. We started spinning in circles. Car, grass, trees, tent, Cindy's incredulous look, trees, car, grass whirled around us.

We stopped but the world didn't. It kept whirling and we had to brace ourselves on our knees to keep from falling. When the world settled back in place we did it again, and again.

We tried lying on our backs to stare up into the falling rain but it was too cold. We had to keep moving.

"Hang on," I shouted over the rain.

I dashed back to the table and retrieved the car keys. On the way to the car I snatched Claire's hand and brought her with me. I tried to work quickly. My car was a piece of shit Pacer but if it got wet inside, it would be a piece of shit that smelled like mildew. A new car was so far distant in my future it didn't even count as a fantasy.

I turned the key to auxiliary and fumbled with the cassette I had made for the trip. I hadn't played it yet. It was made for Claire and me, not Claire, Cindy and me. I popped it in, cranked it up so we could hear it through the rolled up windows and slammed the door, making sure the door was unlocked first.

Cranking the volume with the car's shitty speakers didn't help much. Between the distortion and the drumming of the rain on the car roof it was almost impossible to hear "Colour My World." It was sufficient for Claire to recognize it. Our minds filled in the rest as we slow-danced in the rain, feet, back and legs plastered with wet pine needles.

The rain was cold but not cold enough to keep my cock from warming to the feel of her nearly naked breasts against my chest.

I didn't want to risk running the Pacer's aging battery down, so we only listened to one more song, "If You Leave Me Now."

I turned the key off and we walked hand -n-hand back to the tents. Cindy was sitting inside staring at us. I don't think she was staring because I had an erection under see-through shorts or because her sister was totally nipped out in a wet tee shirt. She was staring because she thought we were lunatics for playing in the rain.

"Come on, Cindy," Claire encouraged. "It's a blast. The rain isn't that cold. Remember splashing around in the driveway when we were kids?"

"It was a driveway, not mud and leaves, and when we got cold there was a hot bath and dry clothes waiting. Big difference. No thanks."

Claire gave her a "suit yourself" shrug before twisting to look at the back of her legs and butt.

"I don't want to get in the tent like this. It'll make a huge mess."

"Let's go shower off then."

Claire looked at me, confused.

"I know. We're already wet but we can rinse off the worst of the mud and needles. We'll still be wet but at least we'll be cleaner."

Claire shrugged and glanced at her sister.

"No way. You two are nuts."

Claire took my hand and we set off at a jog toward the showers.

-------

The rain was a steady downpour now, without wind or thunder.

When we got to the showers I tugged Claire toward the men's.

"We're just going to rinse off. Keep me company."

Her look was full of accusation and suspicion. I deflected it with my best look of child-like innocence. She wasn't buying it but she followed me anyway.

I avoided looking at the steel mirror and only glanced at the stalls long enough to ensure they were empty. I wasn't expecting much from the solar tanks but was pleasantly surprised. Despite a night to cool off and the morning rain, the water spraying from the showerhead was warm.

I promptly confirmed Claire's suspicions by peeling off my shorts. I wanted to rinse them out but that was only an excuse.

I wrung them out, then stepped past Claire to lay them over the closest sink. She had seen me with my pants around my ankles and my shirt bunched under my arms and neck but this was the first time I stood before her naked. I remember, and now long for, how my cock stood straight up, pointing at my belly button. Nowadays if it makes it past perpendicular to the ground I'm happy. At least it still gets hard. That's a major consolation.

I stepped back under the shower and let the water flow over my upturned face. I shook the water off and looked at Claire.

"I'm not sure how long the water will be warm. Give me your shirt and shorts. I'll rinse them out for you."

To my surprise she did. I did my best to act like it was no big deal to be standing in a shower with a naked woman. After I took the clothes from her hand, I turned to rinse them as I had said I would. I wrung them out and draped them on the edge of the sink by my shorts. Claire stood, one hand covering her crotch and the other over her breasts.

I kissed her shoulder. "Come on, babe. I'll rinse you off."

She let me lead her under the shower. I stood behind her and bent to swipe the mud and needles off the back of her legs. She didn't have any needles or mud on her butt but I wiped my hands over her bottom as well, and then her back.

I turned her and urged her head back under the water. I ran my fingers through it, teasing out tangles and few stray pine needles. I wished I had thought to bring shampoo.

I stepped back and with my hands on her hips, pulled her from under the shower. Her wet hair was draped around her head and over her face. As anyone with wet hair would do, she brought her hands to her head, pushing the hair back and squeezing the water from it.

She was beautiful. With her arms over her head, her breasts were flattened against her chest, her nipples two pink pebbles. Her pubic hair was a dark mat. Water flowed over her stomach to disappear into the tight black curls. The hair thinned and I could see her pussy, not well, not as well or as close as I wanted to see it, but there it was.

Before she could drop her arms, I wrapped my own around her and pulled her close, twisting my hips so my erection pressed against her thigh and not her pussy. Her arms went around my shoulders. When she laid her head against my chest her wet hair didn't bother me a bit.

I nuzzled her cheek and she tilted her head looking for my mouth. I reached behind her and turned the water off and kissed her. We lost ourselves in our kisses. My skin was on fire where her breasts touched my chest. I kissed my way down her neck.

I risked breaking our embrace and leaned back enough to look at her. She was beautiful. I had never seen her naked, never even seen her bare breasts in the light of day. I dropped my head and kissed my way from the base of her throat and down her cleavage, drinking the water from her skin.

My hands found her breasts. Her wet skin, the chill air and her arousal had turned her nipples into pink diamonds that burrowed into my palms. I kissed back up her cleavage and began to kiss the swell of her left breast. I moved my hand and sucked her nipple between my lips.

I ran my tongue around and over it before flicking it with the tip of my tongue. The hand that I had freed from her breast dropped between her legs. I pressed my middle finger against her and began to rub. Her clitoris was a marvel to me, harder than her nipple and as big around as a pencil.

I rubbed my finger over it and a spasm ran through her body. I pushed lower. My finger slide into the cleft between her inner and outer lips. I pushed lower still. When I reached the bottom of her pussy, I moved my finger toward the middle and began to draw it up toward the marvel of her clit. This time when I pressed, my finger was engulfed in liquid heat.

My finger moved in and out of her pussy easily after that. I alternated between pushing my finger inside her and rubbing the wetness over her clit. My mouth grew more aggressive. I plucked at her nipple. My left hand went from her ass to her right nipple where my fingers aped the actions of my mouth.

Her arms flew around my head. She clutched me so tightly to her chest I could barely breathe. As her body began to jerk in my arms, she bit the top of my head, not hard, but her teeth pressed against my scalp and I heard her cries of pleasure and release more in my skull than in my ears.

Her mouth left my head and she pushed herself away from the hand between her legs. She sagged against my chest and I squeezed her tightly with my left arm. I held her as her breathing slowed. When she stepped away from me I looked her in the eyes and began to lick the finger that had been buried in her pussy.

Her eyes grew wide. I reached for her. She seemed confused but she let me run my finger in her slit, shivering when I touched her clit. I licked my finger clean again.

I was eating her pussy finally, not quite how I imagined it but it was a start. I thought about asking her permission for what I intended to do but I was afraid she'd say no.

I knelt in front of her, barely noticing the rough concrete under my knees. I put my hands on her ass and pulled her toward me. She resisted at first but relented. I tilt my head back, much as I had done in the rain, but it wasn't rain I was hoping to catch.

I pressed my mouth against her. I had to press hard before she opened her legs to me. I sucked her into my mouth and forced my tongue deep inside her. Hands clutched at my head. I shoved my tongue in and out of her, imagining it was my cock, as my hands kneaded her ass.

I shifted my mouth higher and, at long last, felt her clit between my lips. My tongue attacked it and she pushed me away.

"Too much," she moaned. "It's tender."

I gathered my control and touched her more gently. Her hands relaxed. I used my tongue as I had used my finger. I drew forth her wetness and anointed her clit with it. Soon, her hands no longer held me at bay, instead they held my head in place as she thrust herself against my tongue.