Summer Camping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think at that moment I could have stood up and she would have let me put my cock inside her. I didn't stand up. I sucked her clit into my mouth, trapped it between my lips and flick it as fast as I could with my tongue.

This time her body did not shake; it grew still. Her hands tried to crush my skull. A long shuddering cry echoed in the quiet room and my mouth filled with her nectar.

She pushed me away so violently I fell back on my ass. She clamped a hand over her sex and panted, "Oh my gosh" over and over.

Me? I was on fire. I scrambled to my feet and pressed myself against her side and pulled her head toward me with one hand. I covered her mouth with mine and shoved my tongue into her mouth, sharing her own bounty with her.

My cock was dripping. I rubbed it up and down her leg, ready to cum.

She pushed my head away and I groaned in frustration. Before I could beg her to keep kissing me, she pulled away, knelt and took my cock into her mouth.

"Claire, stop. I'm going to cum," I panted.

She took more of me into her mouth and I exploded. I didn't mean to cum in her mouth. I tried to warn her.

It seemed to last forever. It would feel like the end and then another quiver would race through my body.

When she stood, a strand of white fluid drop from the side of her chin to land on her breast. She must have swallowed the rest.

I watched it slide toward her nipple. "What the hell. Why not?" I remember thinking as I leaned forward and licked cum off her boob. Having done that much and having forced my pussy-smeared mouth and tongue upon her a few minutes ago, I kissed her. She tasted better than I did but I didn't mind.

We stood, shivering in the cold, hugging each other and started giggling. It was ridiculous. I got control of myself and stepped back, holding her at arm's length, my eyes inspected her face and chest.

"I missed a spot." I kissed and licked at the shiny spot on her chin before stepping away.

"So, was that a large enough sample? Have you decided on whether or not you like the taste?"

"I don't but that's okay. Maybe that's a good thing. As much fun as that was, if semen actually tasted good we'd never get anything done."

"Interesting theory." I cocked my head at her. "You on the other hand taste heavenly. I wish I could live, eating nothing but your pussy."

She blushed, which was unbelievably cute.

"Come on," I said. "Let's go before we get caught."

It seemed unlikely. The rain rattled on the roof unabated.

I shivered as I put my shorts back on.

"Why don't you leave them off?"

I looked at her. She shrugged. "No one's around. We're going to get wet. They're cold and clammy. Leave them off."

"Seriously?"

By way of answering me, she picked up her own clothes and walked toward the door. "Holy shit," I whispered as I grabbed my shorts and hurried to catch up with her.

-------

I caught up with Claire and held her free hand. Walking back in the rain I felt like Adam to her Eve. We stopped frequently to warm ourselves in each other's arms. We paused long enough to slip our wet cold clothes on before approaching the tents. The flaps were down on Claire and Cindy's tent.

We huddled under the tarp. It wasn't meant to cover two tents. You couldn't stand under it and if you bent, part of your body was under the water that jetted off it. Ever the gentleman, I stood behind Claire and let the water run off my back, only my head was out of the rain.

"Cindy, unzip the flap. I'm freezing."

And she was, I can feel her shivering against my legs and belly.

"No way, dry off first. I don't want you getting all my stuff wet."

"I can't dry off. My towel is hanging on the line -- in the rain. Let me in." Claire reached for the zipper. Cindy's hands darted forward and bunched the zipper, holding it closed.

"No. I'm not going to let you get everything wet. I'm cold enough already. You wanted to play in the rain. Play in the rain."

It took all my self-control to not rip the tent open and toss Cindy on her ass in the biggest mud hole I could find.

"Damn it Cindy, get away from the door and let me in. I mean it." Claire's anger had achieved levels reserved for siblings.

"Fuck her Claire. Come on." I reached past her and pushed open the unzipped flap of my tent. "I have a towel in my duffel. I'll step out and give you enough room to dry off."

I stood in the rain, hoping it would wash away my anger. Claire rubbed the towel over her head and chest, then turned and sat down with her butt just inside the tent. She wiped the pine needles off her feet and dried them before wiggling back into the tent.

I leant under the tarp and the rain water managed to run down the crack of my ass. The cold re-ignited my anger. "Give me Claire's pack and sleeping bag, Cindy."

"Mom and dad told her not to stay in your tent."

"Just fucking give me her stuff, you little bitch!" I exploded. "You wouldn't fucking let her in your tent, so now she's in mine."

"You can't call me that!" She screamed back.

"Bitch," I shouted again. "I can't call you that? Really? Bitch. It seems to come out easily enough. I guess you're wrong again. It would appear I can call you 'bitch' after all." I was really tired of standing in the rain by then. "I'm fine with her sitting naked in my tent so keep it if you want."

The tent flap flew open. Claire's sleeping bag nearly sailed past me and into the rain. I snatched it and waited until Claire reached out to take it before I turned back to her sister.

"If you had gotten Claire's bag wet I would have drug you out of that tent and made you sit in the rain until you turned fucking blue. Hand -- hand, don't throw -- me Claire's pack. 'Cause if you throw it I'll still drag you out of that tent. Understand?"

Cindy sputtered, enraged and making no sense.

"Hand me her fucking pack!"

She looked like she was going to cry or hit me or both but she handed me the pack.

Claire was kneeling by the door of the tent, shivering and looking miserable. She had dried off as well as he could in a cramped tent with a small towel. I took the towel from her and squeezed more water out of her hair.

"Get in before you freeze to death." I gestured with one hand toward my sleeping bag as I used the now thoroughly damp towel to wipe some of the cold rain off my body.

Claire didn't argue. She was shivering so hard I could see the sleeping bag jumping. I pulled her pack toward me.

"Okay if I get you out some clothes?"

She nodded and I unhooked the straps. I found underwear, a shirt and shorts easily enough. I found a bra as well but left it.

I handed the clothes to Claire. "Put them in the bag to warm them up."

The sleeping bag was another Sears special. It was not meant for serious cold. It wasn't a down filled mummy bag. In reality it was nothing more than a thick quilted blanket folded over with a zipper to hold it closed. Luckily it wasn't seriously cold. We were just wet and naked.

I started to shiver myself, partly from the cold, mostly from the cold, but the rush of a naked Claire in my sleeping bag added to my shivers as well.

"Scoot over Claire. I'm freezing, too."

Bless her she didn't hesitate. She flipped the side of bag open and I slid in. It wasn't meant for two, even snuggled as tightly together as we could manage, it was impossible to zip the bag. My ass was flapping in the breeze. I really didn't care.

I was careful to keep my, for the moment, flaccid dick tucked along her leg. I remembered horror stories from sex ed, of chicks getting pregnant from the sperm in precum that got near their vaginas. Our instructor made it sound like sperm would crawl all the way from a chick's toes just to bury itself in an ovum and ruin your life. I was horny and stupid and young but I was taking no chances.

Our shivers faded and I was able to notice her breasts against my chest. The two arms we were laying on were pressed between us. I could wiggle my fingers and feel her pubic hair. My other hand was wrapped around her waist, caressing the top of her ass.

I kissed her, wondering if her mouth still tasted like my cum. It didn't. Her mouth tasted like Claire. My dick was trapped and as soon as I noticed her boobs on my chest, it got hard. It was uncomfortable. I moved my hips back and more of my ass was exposed to the chilly air. I let my cock flip up and then wiggled closer, trying to get my butt inside the sleeping bag.

Claire's fingers wrapped around my cock. Our mouths had not left each other during the maneuver. My hand was in an awkward position but I pressed my fingers back, between her legs and felt the warm and wetness hiding there. She shivered.

"Sorry. I know my hand is freezing," I apologized, only partly breaking our kiss.

She squeezed my cock and I took that as a sign I'm forgiven.

I moved my hand from her ass and sacrificed my shoulders to the chilled air, making room for my hand to cup her left breast. I moaned as I felt her nipple crinkle against my palm.

I didn't feel so cold now. I moved back a little more and lowered my mouth to her nipple, freeing my hand to move to her pussy, where it could take over for my out-of-position left hand. I pulled my left arm from between us and let her lay her head on my arm, caressing the back of her head with my fingers.

Finally, a decent cuddle. Most of my back was exposed but I no longer felt cold.

The middle two fingers of my right hand pressed into her pussy, stroking and spreading as I worked them in and out.

Inspiration hit me. I pulled my fingers from her pussy and smeared them over her nipple. I licked and sucked it clean. She moaned against my lips as I put my fingers back inside her. We are both aware her sister lay on the other side of two thin pieces of nylon.

I slid my mouth over her cheek and nuzzled my way between her cheek and the sleeping bag. Even whispering, I wanted as much distance and mass between my mouth and Cindy's ear as I can manage given the circumstances.

"Let me make love to you Claire." She stilled. "I have rubbers. I've had my mouth on you, my tongue in you. Isn't that more intimate than a penis? We have made love to each other in every way but that."

I kissed the side of her face and neck.

"It's okay if you can't. I'm not going to stomp off and start hitting things. This is better than anything I've ever dreamed of."

"What about my sister?" She whispered back and my heart sang. She had lodged a practical complaint, not a moral objection.

"I can zip the tent up. She's not going anywhere as long as it's raining."

She opened her eyes and studied my face. "You're sure you want to take this step Sam?

"Do you imagine I could be more committed to you than I already am? I love you. I love you enough to not do this if that is what it takes to prove it to you."

I wasn't playing her. I meant every word. I kept my fingers still, my lips still. I did my best to let her make up her own mind.

"Promise you won't hurt me?"

"Baby, I promise to try. You say stop and I stop. Is that enough?"

"Okay Sam."

"Really?"

"Really."

"Wow Claire." I wrapped my arms around her and squeezed her as hard as I could without hurting her.

I pulled back and looked at her. She didn't seem frightened. Her hair was a mess. A draught of cold air rushed in to fill the void where my body had been.

I touched her cheek.

"I love you."

"I know," she whispered. "I love you too."

I kissed her softly. "Don't punch me or anything but let's wait."

She studied my face again. "What? Why?"

"I want it to be special, not shivering in a cold damp tent with a rock digging into your back."

She pulled my head down. "Two late Sam. I happen to love the sound of rain on a tent. There are no rocks digging into my back." She giggled. "Something is digging into my side though. You'll keep me warm."

I shivered and the chill in the air had nothing to do with it. I slipped out of the bag, trying to open it as little as possible. I pulled the zipper down sealing the nylon flaps over the screen door of the tent, wondering what Cindy would make of that. I walked on my knees back to the sleeping bag. I reached across Claire for my pack.

She moved her head forward and kissed the head of my cock. I stifled a moan, fearful the wrong sound, following the sound of the tent being zipped up would bring her sister charging over, rain or no rain.

I retrieved a Trojan from my pack. I had used half of them practicing. I straightened up as well as I could without touching my back to the roof of the tent and rolled the condom on without too much trouble.

Claire rolled onto her back and scooted to the open edge of the bag. She held the bag open. I stifled another groan as she drew her feet towards her ass and let her legs fall apart. Her sex looked like liquid fire.

I shuffled awkwardly between her legs. I could see she was wet enough already. The condom was lubricated. I didn't care. I needed to taste her again. I swallowed her sex, parting her with my tongue and letting my salvia make her even wetter. I rested my body on my bent legs and push two fingers inside her. They entered her easily. I pulled them out. I rubbed three fingers in her flowing slit, folded them over each other and pushed slowly. There was some resistance. I felt her tense and paused before pushing further. When I was buried to my knuckles in her pussy, I began to rotate my hand, spread my fingers and slowly withdraw them.

She seemed relaxed but when I pulled my fingers out of her, I saw they are streaked with pink. "Oh shit," I screamed silently at myself. "You've hurt her."

I leaned forward and kiss her. "You okay, babe?"

She nodded. Her eyes were closed. "It hurt a little then it felt much better. It felt good in fact."

I kissed her again. "Okay." God I was tired of whispering. I wanted to shout and scream my joy.

I sat back on my heels. I rubbed the head of my latex clad cock up and down her slit. Her fingers reached down and found my cock. She took over, rubbing me up and down her sex.

Her fingers pulled and I inched forward. She guided me to her entrance and steadied me with her hand. She nodded and I pushed a little. Her fingers tightened, as did her eyes, and I froze.

In a moment she nodded. I pressed. Her eyes clenched a bit more but her fingers continued to urge me forward. I held, maintaining the pressure, not withdrawing but not pushing forward with any more force either. Slowly, the head of my cock penetrated her.

It was the most amazing feeling in the world. Even now, decades later, I can recall the sensation.

She bit her lip and I saw her body stiffen. I waited. She took a slow breath, nodded and I pressed some more.

After the head, it was easy. I went slowly but the progress was steady. There were no more pauses and soon I found myself on my hands, looking into her face, my pubic bone pressed against hers. I could go no further, unless first love abrogated the laws of physics and allowed our two bodies to share the same space.

She opened her eyes. They were filled with tears but her smile was the most beautiful thing I will ever see in this life. Her hand cupped my face as I pulled out of her.

It took a moment to get a rhythm but soon I was living my dream. I was making love to Claire. She began to move with me, her hands clutching at my shoulders and back. Her smile faded, replaced by the look of concentration I had seen on her face when she had ground herself to a climax against my leg.

I didn't dare to imagine I would be able to make her cum, not the first time. Still, I flattered myself that it was a close race. I had cum earlier. So, I didn't pop after the first couple strokes. I lasted longer then, than I would the second time we made love.

Soon enough, I was gnawing at my lip, trying not to pant, moan, groan or shout. I came as quietly as a church mouse with Claire biting the inside of my arm. All I wanted to do was collapse on top of her and fall asleep but I had one more job.

I caught my breath for a moment then slid lower. The condom had left a funny taste in her pussy. I ignored it. I found the nub, the center of her sex, and kissed it and rubbed it with my lips and tongue.

She bucked, silently against my mouth, her nails digging into the tops of my shoulders and collapsed back onto the ground, her chest and belly heaving.

I slipped the condom off, knotted it, tucked it away in my pack and pulled her sleeping bag over.

I was able to think semi-clearly again. I nuzzled her cheek, told her that was the most amazing thing in my life and that I loved her. She kissed me. I told her to get dressed and get into her sleeping bag. I pulled on my shorts and a shirt and crawled into my own bag.

I feel like a shit. We should have used Claire's bag. Hers would be cold.

I wiggled over and spent a few minutes kissing her.

"Ask Cindy if she's cold, if she wants to come over," I whisper.

"Are you nuts?"

"Maybe she'll think if you do, nothing happened. Seems less likely than if we leave her by herself all day."

"You sure?"

I nodded.

Claire shrugged and then sat up, still wrapped up in her bag. "Let me open the tent up. It smells like sex in here."

"Uh-uh," I whispered in her hair as I sit up and pulled her close. "That's your pussy and my cum you smell baby. 'Smells like sex' is too generic."

She rolled her eyes at me. I never got use to that. It always made me smile.

She scooted on her butt to the tent door, extricated an arm from the sleeping bag and unzipped the flap. She pushed it back and leaned her head out.

"Cindy?" No answer. A little louder. "Cindy!?"

"What!?"

"Are you cold? Come over here. It's much warmer with more people."

"No. I'm fine."

Claire shrugged even though her sister couldn't see it. "Suit yourself." She started to zip the flaps. I stifled a laugh when Cindy hollered.

"Oh, fine. I'll come over. I can't believe I got stuck coming with you on this stupid trip."

--------

I don't know what Claire told Cindy or what Cindy told her parents. We didn't make love again on that trip. Claire would lay down with me for a while. I'd get her off with my fingers, once with my mouth. To my great delight, she enjoyed giving me oral. I have to admit it cut down on clean up.

If Cindy suspected, she kept quiet about it.

We lasted through college, talked seriously of getting married. We only made love a handful of times but never again in a tent under a cold rain. The first time remained the best.

I was accepted to grad school out east. Claire wanted to stay home for nursing school. Her mom was not well and she didn't feel she could leave her. Maybe with Skype and cell phones it would have worked.

Long hours, poverty and limited dollars for long-distance charges did us in. There were no angry letters this time, just sadness and a wish that life had turned out different.

I often wonder, was grad school on the east coast that important? Couldn't I have stayed? Couldn't Claire's mom survived just as long with Claire in Boston?

The one thing I never wonder is whether or not I was in love with her.