Summer Evenings in the Open Air

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have never seen anything so rude and horny," gasped Ann. "Come on Harry, do me like that now. I want it just like that, up my bum then up my cunny. Come on, hurry."

Harry set to with a will. He helped Ann to get on all fours and then slowly inserted his long prong into her bum. He began to smack her cheeks as his thrusts began to get longer and faster.

Ann's big breasts were swinging violently every which way as she rocked to Harry's pokes. I knelt at her head and filled my hands with her bountiful charms, pulling on each nipple as hard as I could. Julie knelt beside me and groped under Ann, fingering and frigging her cunny. Ann loved it and howled into her orgasm.

"Ohhh, you darlings, ohhh, love me more. I love it, my first outside fuck. It's incredible. I'm coming, oh I'm coming, any second now."

She did too, great heaving gasps making her incredible breasts flex in my hands. As she calmed down and lifted her head she saw my re-erected cock three inches from her mouth so she opened up and I eased him into her molten hole. As I did so Harry inserted his still stiff cock into her pussy and began to really fuck her hard. Julie flung her leg over Ann's body to face me and I used my tongue all over her breasts and belly as she pulled my head and forced my cock deeper into Ann's mouth.

This couldn't go on for long and it didn't. Harry grunted into his orgasm and I could feel his spurts as Ann sucked harder on my cock until she sucked my spunk right out of me and into her lovely mouth. Julie collapsed on top of us, crying and sobbing.

"Oh, that was wonderful darlings. So sexy and horny." Julie climbed off us. "Lets get the blankets out now and have some lovely cuddles until you boys pricks rise again."

We made ourselves comfortable on the ground, Ann and I on one blanket with Harry and Julie on the other. I was the lucky one, with a girl either side of me.

We had a drink and wiped each other's sweaty bodies with a small towel I had remembered to bring. Then I had an idea.

"Did you two girls have a little get together last evening," I asked. "Did Ann tell you about her new admirer Julie. Did you compare notes and er...bodies?"

"Mmm," smiled Julie. "Ann and I had a little chat outside and then I noticed that her lovely nipples were sticking out of her sweater and I got a bit horny. She said that she was feeling randy anyway so I asked her in and we went up to my room."

"Yes," continued Ann. "As soon as we got into Julie's room she stroked my nipples through my sweater. It made me feel so horny that I just ripped it off and pulled her lips to my hard nips. It was wonderful."

"Then we stripped off and got into bed," said Julie. "We tongued each other's clitty's and played with our titties until we both had a nice female come. Not like a big cock thrusting cum but very satisfying."

"Then Julie asked me why I had been feeling a bit fired up and asked if it was because she'd been out with you Tony. I said partly that but mainly because I'd had a very nice phone call from Alan Smith. He had been very sweet but when I asked him if he had called for a special reason he said it was because he couldn't get me out of his mind after seeing me at the cricket match. That made me a bit damp."

Julie giggled at this point and reached out and took hold of our, by now, stiff cocks.

"Tell the boys what happened next, Ann darling," whispered Julie as she began to slowly frig our cocks. "Tell them about the sexy bit."

Ann sat up and watched Julie frigging. Her own hand was now into her crack, fingers probing.

"I was very bold and asked him if there was any part of me that interested him most. That flummoxed him and he was quiet for a few seconds. I told him not to be shy because I felt very flattered that he found me attractive and that I liked the look of him too. So he said that he thought my breasts were magnificent. He actually said 'magnificent'. I loved that so I decided to give him a treat, a nice treat. I lifted my shirt but told him I was nude and that he should listen to the sound of my nipples on the phone."

Ann by now had two fingers in her fanny, frigging gently. Julie was pumping two stiff cocks up and down.

"I could hear Alan groaning so I took a chance and asked him if his penis was hard and he said it was so hard he didn't know what to do. I told him to wank it and to think of me sucking on his knob. Oh my God, you guys, you should have heard him come."

Julie offered her lips to Ann and as she leant forward to kiss her Julie frigged us even harder to deliver two loads of spunk all over Ann's tits and belly. Julie's sticky fingers then pulled Ann on top of her so that they could spread it all over each other.

As we all rested again I said to Ann, "so what happens next with Alan, Ann my darling. Surely you can't leave it there. The poor chap will be wanking his cock to shreds if you don't do something about it."

"Of course I can't let him do that. He's very handsome and I do fancy him. So I'm going to see him Sunday evening. You know he plays cricket for the town as well as the school? I'm going down to meet him at the end of the match and we are going to see a film."

Ann and Julie are laying between us now, Ann closer to me. She reaches down and strokes my cock. I turn to her and kiss her then trail my tongue down her neck and up the slopes of her breasts to her nipples. They harden up to firm peaks as does my cock, harden up I mean.

"Ann darling," I gasped, "thank you for that story. We hope you have a great fucking time on Sunday evening and tell us about it one day. If Alan is up for it we might have another in the group some time. Now I'm going to show you how Julie and I finished off last night. OK?"

I positioned myself between her legs and then lifted them high, at the same time splitting her cunt lips with my tool and pushing him in to the hilt. Then I folded her at the knees and pushed them up to her generous breasts. This gave me the chance to thrust my tool into her as far as I possibly could.

"Ohhh, yes Tony, Ohhh yes," gasped Ann. "Ohhh yes, do me hard like this. I love this, so deep and you're so hard. Give it to me long and hard. Ohhh my God, that's so deep. Yes Tony darling, long hard strokes now. Don't speed up 'til I tell you. Yes, that's it."

This was fucking marvellous, my cock felt longer, fatter and harder than ever. I wonder if it's the thought of Ann screwing Alan Smith that's done it. Never mind, this is fantastic. I continued my long slow thrusts. I can keep this up for ages. I wonder how many orgasms she'll have before I shoot my load.

Now I'm comfortable, so to speak, I can look around. I don't have to look far. Alongside me is Julie, bobbing up and down on Harry's long stiff spike. She glances at me and grins.

"Harry darling, I fucked Tony like this last night too. We had a lovely time. I do like open air naked fucks, don't you. Ohh my gosh, I'm going to have to come on you soon, that's so nice. Come on Harry, finish me off then you can do my bum, come on."

Ann was really enjoying this deep penetration. She suddenly grasped my bum cheeks and thrashed into an orgasm lasting quite a while. I gritted my teeth and continued my rhythmical thrusting and after a few seconds she resumed her rhythm too.

"Ohh Tony, that was wonderful. Can you keep it going for a while? I would like to come again. Then I want you to spunk me as I come."

"I'll get him to shoot his load, Ann darling," said Julie in my ear. To me she said, "Harry's lovely cock is still hard Tony, let's try it now."

So there is Julie with Harry's long hard tool in her hands, spreading hers and his cum juices all up my arse crack as I continue to fuck Ann.

Then it happens. Harry's cock pops into my arsehole. Wow, that feels tight but not unpleasant but it makes me stop. Ann opens her eyes, studies us both and then realisation dawns on her face.

"Oh my God, it's like being fucked by two cocks at the same time but in the same hole. I swear I can feel Harry's length too. Come on boys, do me together and do me hard. I want to feel that I'm coming over both cocks at once. Come on, hard and fast now."

I suddenly felt comfortable with this and Harry's cock was making me want to come. I cried out "Julie, push at the back of Harry's arse; one, two, three, ready. Push."

Bang. In and out we went. After only about twenty strokes I shot the first spunk and almost immediately after I felt Harry spunk off right up my arse channel. It was hot and made me shoot more and more. Ann loved it

"Oooooohh, yes yes yes. That's hot, hot, hot! Lovely hot spunk. I love it. I'm coming, coming, coming. Now, noww, nowww. Aahhhhhh, aahhhhhh, aahhhhhh. Yes yes yes."

What a fantastic experience. With such perfect weather too. We loved being naked together and wished we lived where the climate would allow us to be nude all the time.

The evening remained warm and all four of us cuddled together and eventually dozed off. I awoke with a start to find that dusk was upon us. We dressed quickly and rode off home before darkness fell.

12