Summer Fun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He managed to utter one word before his head went below the surface.

"Fuck!"

He came up a few feet away and scurried to pull up his trunks. The water was clear enough that I was able to get a look at some flesh this time. He was huge, even this far away. I could not help but stare and Phil was quick to see me looking. He had to pull his trunks up while treading water so it took a few seconds longer. He made his way towards me as he hiked up his suit.

"Something wrong with my face mom?"

It was his opening and he saw a way to get me back for prior embarrassments. I knew exactly what he was getting at. He had caught me looking this time. Even so I found it very hard to tear my eyes away from his manhood. I could see it was getting bigger. HE was beside me now, and even though the water was below body temperature it felt very warm all of a sudden Then I felt his flesh against my thigh and I gasped out loud.

"Oh Phil! What on earth are you doing son? . Please baby. Don't? Please don't baby?"

"What mom? Don't you like me?"

I had to think fast, so I came back with a remark I hoped would alleviate the embarrassing situation we had flung ourselves into.

"That's not it son. It's just that I don't think it is right to be pressing that big wang between your legs against me like that in that condition. Save it for your girlfriend and put your hormones back in your pants"

"But I wanted to thank you for buying me that nice car today."

"That's not the point... Point son! Mothers and sons do not these sorts of things. I can go to jail you little twit!"

As wrong as it was I did not back away his hot poker against my leg. My baby picked up on it in a flash. His hands came up and cupped my heaving breasts. He squeezed them together in his strong hands.

"PHIL!" I screamed

"Please baby! Stop what you are doing? Please! Phil!"

It took every ounce of power to back away and climb the ladder. I left my son standing waist deep in the pool with a huge hardon. A hardon I caused. I turned to look at him as I made my way back into the house and he was stroking his cock under water looking at my ass as I walked away.

I went to my room and fell on the bed, soaking wet, not caring. I was confused. I was so ashamed, but I was also very turned on. His cock felt like a branding iron as it poked my thigh. He was inches from my cunt and I was immobile. It was as if I could not stop him. Did I want to stop him. I had to. If I had stayed another minute I would have succumbed to him. My fingers hooked into the waistband of my suit and I pulled it down. My fingers went after my hardened clit stroking it back and forth as I had done a hundred times since Jim left for Asia. I pulled my top off and pinched my swollen nipples, crying out my passion.

"I need to fuck! I need cock so badly. Jim I need you! Why aren't you here you bastard!"

I was desperate to be fucked and I came ever so close to allowing my son to commit incest with me. I nearly let him fuck me, his mother. My mind was racing, as were my fingers. I could not believe what I was now beginning to think. Then I blurted out my thoughts.

"Yes baby. Fuck me. Fuck mommy. Fill her pussy with your big cock baby. Oh yes Phil! Make love to me with your cock baby. Mother needs to cum honey. Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me Phil!"

I my highly aroused state orgasm overtook my body in a few seconds. I was beyond caring or thinking. All I wanted was to cum and I was. It was so wonderful! The euphoric numbness overcame me, the wetness coating my fingers as I used them to fill my pussy. All to soon it was over. I started to cry, and cry, finally slipping into a mindless haze.

I awoke sometime later. I looked outside and it was dark. I went downstairs and Phil was nowhere to be seen. Obviously he was ashamed, or so I thought.

I saw a note on the counter with the rose next to it. I picked up the flower and the sweet fragrance filed my head. I read the note.

Mom.

What happened in the pool today was something neither of us planned. I did not mean to offend you or hurt you. Seeing you like that and being with you all day just caught up with my male instincts and they took over. You are a lovely woman and your beauty captivated me. The feel of your thigh against me, so close to your...... Well it nearly drove me over the edge. I wish for one day I could forget you were my mother and you forget you I was your son. I would show you things I have dreamt about for so long.

Love

Phil

I could feel my heart melt, all thoughts of wrong giving way to my love for Phil. I held the note to my face and wept once more. AS wrong as it was I could feel my pussy moisten as I recalled his tender words.

"Oh Phil! If only you knew how close you came to learning just that!" I said aloud.

I decided then and there that I would not reprimand him, not even bring up the goings on in the pool ever again. I couldn't. After all I was as much to blame as he was.

The next week and a half went by and there were no more instances of or pool escapades. There were a few kisses and hugs and even the occasional flash of T & A. Nothing more though. This was really beginning to get to me. If I didn't get fucked and soon I swear I was going to go insane. The dildo just wasn't cutting the mustard!

Tomorrow the girls would be here then we could make plans for the cottage. Phil had spent the last three days putting a few hundred miles on his SL. He was amazed at how easy it was to pick up chicks. I told him.

"Honey that is a chick magnet. They often have a hard time looking past the dam car, so be careful. It tells them in big bold letters. "MONEY!"

'Gotcha mom. Those chicks don't stand a chance next to you though. You're my babe!!"

"Thanks honey. You make an old lady feel good."

"Mom! If I hear you say that once more I am going to take you over my knee and give you a good licking!"

I looked at him, my mouth hanging open.

"You wouldn't dare spank me!"

He looked at me smiling in a most peculiar manner and said.

"Who said anything about a spanking!" and walked out of the room

It took a few moments for me to get it but when it did my hand went to my mouth. The little perv I thought. He meant he was gong to lick me!!

I felt my nipples perk up, as my hand slipped into my shorts, touching my neglected womanhood. I couldn't help but voice my feelings.

"Fuck." I said. "I should be so lucky."

I made up my mind that I was going to find out how far Phil wanted to go as soon as we got up to the cottage. I would get him to take me fishing as I could find out how big a certain worm really was. I walked around the rest of the day with a "Cat ate the canary " Look on my face, even if it was a frustrated cat.

12